Lolliscythe
Candied Metal

Old 10-10-2009, 04:55 PM

This is my stab at one of Seito's drabble sets... I'm not going to edit what I do, either, so the results may be scary.

5 Chocolate themes
Bitter
Sweet
Semisweet
Milk
I love Chocolate

There was no artificial sugar to be found when Lucci stumbled out of his bedroom to make himself coffee that morning. He stared down at the empty husk of a sugar container with disdain in his eyes. So that's how it was... Paulie was supposed to have gotten up early and bought some...

"'Paulie!'" the ventriloquist couldn't find Hattori, so he resorted to making his voice come from something else. No, Paulie knew his actual voice. There were just some things he refrained from doing so damn early.

When no one answered, Lucci growled and shuffled to the living room. There was something off... Was that.. What was that lying on his coffee table...?

Lucci picked up a package of something wrapped in tin foil, and his lips curled in amusement. There was a note attached to the thing with Paulie's messy handwriting scrawled across it, 'I'm sorry, Lucci. Iceburg called me in early, so this'll have to do. Chocolate's good enough, right?'

"Maybe...," Lucci mumbled to the note.

Lolliscythe
Candied Metal

Old 10-10-2009, 05:19 PM

5 Chocolate themes
Bitter
Sweet
Semisweet
Milk
I love Chocolate

One more... That was it. There was only one more piece of chocolate pocky between Shikamaru and Sasuke, and the former just didn't have the heart to take it away from him.

"Hey, Shika."

"Yeah?"

The android on his lap shifted a bit and smiled widely at him. "We should share!"

"Really...?"

The younger only giggled as he pulled the long piece from the box that was on his lap. Shikamaru stared at him curiously as he lifted the pocky to his lips. Sasuke's stare killed all his questioning. He leaned forward and took the other side with his teeth. There was only one thing sweeter than pocky, and that was Sasuke's lips.

Yes, this is from an au I'm doing with someone. It's kinda complicated, and only she'll understand this.

Last edited by Lolliscythe; 10-10-2009 at 05:24 PM..