Skulduggery
Did you know the sparrow flies s...
Penpal

Old 07-07-2014, 02:58 AM

x. Cussing.
x. Some FxF Relationship stuffs.

This is a story of OCxMorgue and OCxBelladonna. Different OCs.

If I am told to take this down, I can. Though I hope it's not to bad. I don't think it's to bad.. o.O I would I would literally be shocked if it was. (Me? I made something unacceptable? When did that happen?) But if it is, some one in charge can take it down. Or, as mentioned before, just tell me and I will.

--

"Oooh! It's so scaaarry!" Came the sarcastic voice of Azura, Cerys' girlfriend. Cerys laughed, before scolding Azura.

"C'mon. Don't be rude, they can hear you!"

"Cer, really, it looks so fake! They can't do this, and expect people not to make fun of it!"

Cerys sighed, before looking around. They were at the Venice Beach Freakshow, and Cerys loved it. Bad thing was; her girlfriend didn't. They both had a little bit of a fault with their self and they both had very different feelings about them.

Azura.. Azura was peculiarly strong. She was just born that way, and she hated it. She got made fun of, because of it. She was always called a freak, and she was sick of it.

Cerys loved every minute of her life; and loved her little... *Cough*... Unique feature. Yes, people thought it was weird, but she didn't care. She was special and she never let anybody bring her down. She just wished she could get Az to see it her way.

The girls were discussing the 'alien' they saw, when they heard a masculine voice speak behind them.

"Why, hello ladies. I'm sorry for eavesdropping, but.. Am I to believe not a single one of these things holds any value, or interest to you? Would you perhaps be interested in seeing what's behind that curtain over there?"

Cerys and Azura turned around, and Cerys smiled broadly at seeing Todd's face.

Azura rolled her eyes, however; "No, I really wouldn't. I don't know how you get any business, sir. This place sucks, and you use the word 'Freak' to loosely. I don't know about you, but that term is highly offensive to people like me." And with that, Azura stormed off. Not without a simple; "I'll see you in the car, Cer."

Cerys groaned, but put her arm out to shake hands. "I'm so sorry about that. She's... Sensitive, I guess. She's been called a freak her whole life. I'm Cerys, and you're Todd Ray. I love your show."

Todd chuckled, "Yes, glad to have the introductions out of the way. So your friend.. She's got something special about her?"

"Well, yes. She's just.. Really strong. I don't suggest ever arm wrestling with her."

"Really? How strong? She didn't look like she had that much strength under that little girl appearance."

"Exactly. But, she can lift, like, triple what an average person her size can. We met because the kids were calling her name and I came to her rescue. I've never taken offense when I was called a freak. I actually took pride in that. I brought her here to hopefully get her to see that all of this.. These beautiful wonders, they're all just that. Wonders, Mysterious. But they're nothing to be ashamed of."

Todd smiled at her, and nodded his head. "I know exactly what you mean."

"I sort of knew you would.. Like I said, I love your show. I came down here with a plan of having some huge speech, because you're my inspiration. You guys are the only people I've ever come across that have agreed with me." Cerys said, sort of Sheepishly.

"So, you said that you've been called a freak as well. Which means... You've got something to show me, maybe? Having had a plan for a speech and everything, there must have been a real reason for it."

"Well.. Yeah. I don't think it's all that much to be excited over, it's probably no where near being as cool as some other stuff you see. But, I have some... Extra muscles, in my tongue. And they're stronger than you probably would expect."

"Wait, would you be alright with me bringing the other guys to come check this out?"

"Hell no, of course not! I may let you down, but still.. Any chance to meet the whole gang." Cerys said, joy apparent in her voice.

Todd walked off in a rush, and Cerys was practically jumping up and down for joy. She waited anxiously, waiting to meet her heroes. Soon, she saw Todd gesturing her over to him, and she entered a room. Cerys found Todd, Asia, Pheonix, Danielle, Morgue, Belladonna, Murrugun, and George all standing there.

Cerys giggled, "Oh my god!" She then blushed at the outburst, earning an amused smile from everyone. "I can't believe I get to see you all in person! For so long now, you have all been a huge part of my life! And, I am now regretting saying that, because it sounded kind of creepy!" Cerys smiled nervously, and Todd gestured for her to get on the small stage.

"So, what is it that you can do exactly, Miss Cerys?" Danielle asked

"Oh, no need to call me that! Just Cerys, or Cer, will do." Cerys looked over at the 'audience', and smiled broadly. "My name is Cerys Kuester. I have a strange tongue."

Cerys nervously opened her mouth, and showed everybody that it wasn't a trick, before sticking her tongue out. The tongue came down to the middle of her neck, and she started moving it around. It went to the left of her, to the right, down and up. She twisted it, and let it go straight before twisting it again, and this time she twisted it again and half of another twist. She moved her twisted up tongue to point off in random directions before letting it go back in her mouth.

"And that is my neat little trick. I've had that since I was born. I can do more with it, but once I start doing that, it becomes difficult."

"That was cool! How do you comfortably get it in your mouth?" Asia asked, coming up to Cer and shaking her hand.

"Honestly, it's not that difficult. It just... Fits. I guess that would mean my mouth's a little bigger then normal, but that's fine. It makes drinking and eating fun activities." Cerys joked, laughing.

---------- Post added 07-06-2014 at 11:01 PM ----------

Cerys walked to her car, a Silver Chrysler 300 with thoughts of the previous events on her mind. She preformed in front of the Freak Show!
THE FREAKING FREAKSHOW!

... Yeah, okay.. Maybe she's being a little dramatic.
But.. The Freakshow!

She saw Azura in the passenger seat, listening to her iPod. Cerys hopped into the Driver's seat and took an earbud out of Az' ear. Azura jumped at the sudden disappearance of her music.

"What was that for?!" She asked, still grumpy from before.

"I don't know. Why did you almost ruin my chances back there? That was the best time I've ever had! I loved it there! But you almost made it too awkward for me to even stay there! Azura, why would you do that to me?!" Cerys shouted as she started up the car, and started driving back to their hotel.

Azura sighed, rolling her eyes. "How could you like it there? They are putting people like us up for show! Cer, why are you so cruel?! You should understand them, but no, you are just like the normal people!"

"It's them, Az. They want to perform. It's not against their will! Why can't you see this?! I want to be like that! You never have. Why can't you be more like that?!"

Azura stared at her, mouth agape. Turning back to look out her window, Cerys immediately regretted her choice of words.

"Az..."

Azura placed the buds back in her ear, and blasted the music loud enough that Cerys could hear it.

°∆°

Azura slammed the door open, catching the attention of a woman exited the next room. Azura growled at her before walking in. Cerys looked at the woman apologetically, before walking in after Az.

"Come on, Azura. You know I didn't mean it like that!"

"No, I don't! You've been proud of your tongue for all of your life! You found them, and you immediately feel in love. I know what you meant by it, Cerys. You won't admit it, but... I know. You wish I were proud. Like you. Like them. You wish I were different. You wish I weren't me!" Azura shouted, stomping over to the other bed.

"Azura, no. That's not what I meant, at all. Please... Forgive me. I know how you feel about this stuff. I shouldn't have brought you, if you didn't want to go. It was my fault, I get that. But I didn't mean that I want you to be different. I never would have met you, if you didn't feel like you do. Az, I want you to be who you are. I want you. I love you."

Azura stared at her with mixed emotions. For one, she really didn't believe Cerys. She thought she was just saying this to make her cell better. On the other hand, Cer was being sweet, and... How could she argue with those eyes? Azura smiled a small smile and walked over to the red head.

"Cer, I may not believe you just yet, but I'm certainly leaning towards it." Azura placed a have on Cerys' cheek. "Maybe you could convince me?" She asked flirtatiously, and Cerys smiled in return.

"Oh, I think I can." Was Cer's simple reply, before she kissed the pretty blonde.

•^•

Cerys left the bed, a mumbling Azura cuddled up in the blankets as she sleeps. Dressing in her normal wear, she planned to go back to the Freakshow. After yesterday, she felt like she needed to go.

But, as she was putting on her shoes, there was a knock on the door.

"No house keeping, please!" Cerys called out, lacing the laces.

"Not house keeping!" A smooth male voice called out from the other side of the door. Cer would recognize that voice anywhere!

She jumped up, and ran to the door. Opening it, she jumped into his arms. "Balthazar! What are you doing here?!" Cerys practically squealed out.

"I couldn't just let my baby sister visit my town, and not come see her!" Balthazar laughed. "Where is Azura?"

"She's over there, sleeping. Maybe we should go somewhere, and leave her with whatever remaining peace there is here?" Cerys asked, and Balthazar nodded. But, as they turned to leave, Cer's phone went off.

She quickly took it out of her pocket, and looked at the caller ID. Her eyes widening, she looked at her brother. "I have to take this, I'm sorry." She answered quickly,
"Hey! Todd! I didn't actually expect to hear from you. Now, I'm really glad I gave you my number....... Oh, really?! Thank you!....... Oh my God, really?!.... Of course! I would love to come in! When would be a good time?...... Now? But I have a visitor.. Would it be alright if I were to bring my brother? .......... Really?! Oh, great! Thank you so much!.......... Yeah, I will be there soon!"

Balthazar looked at Cerys with a surprised and confused expression. "What was that about?"

Cerys looked blankly back at him, trying to register what just happened.
"I... I think Todd Ray just offered me a job in the Freakshow."

For the full 'gossip' visit Skulduggery's 'About Me'.

Reviews on Skuduggery

"First of all, write a haiku for Skulduggery!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korn View Post
This man with a rose
searches for someone to love -
at a wedding. Wow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by For-Chan Cookie View Post
Curious eater
Of the floral persuasion
Rose, om nom nom nom.
"What's he thinking?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
"Oh yes! A rose plus wine! Papa goin get some tonight!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporcle View Post
"Now to figure out how I'm going to drink this punch with this rose in my mouth..."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagonist View Post
"Don't I look like quite the dapper prince charming! ;D"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporcle View Post
"I'm fancier than all of you."
"I heard he was put into detention for.."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonsensical View Post
The user above me was put into detention for making moves on the teachers. YOU'RE HERE TO LEARN, DAMMIT, NOT SEDUCE THE STAFF!
Quote:
The user above was thrown into detention because the roses he brought caused a mass attack on the students with pollen allergies. For shame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophiuchus View Post
The user above me was put in detention for flirting with the teacher! She found him laying on her desk with a roar in his mouth.

"What was the first thing you noticed about him?
Quote:
New curtains!
Quote:
The white curtains. Or drapes. Or whatever they are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagonist View Post
I see the sea of red roses.
"He's quite the player; why did YOU divorce him?"
Quote:
"Because he never shares his spiced wine. T>T THA HORRORO!" "Oh and if the wine wasn't enough he was a cover hog!!"
Quote:
Flowers are not part of a well balanced diet, contrary to a certain someone's belief. Sure, he made breakfast in bed, but it was usually something weird like a dandelion salad. We went to a friend's wedding together and he sat there eating the table arrangements and ignoring the perfectly good meal provided to us. It was humiliating! I can't live with this anymore!
Quote:
I divorced Skulduggery because he lost his sense of wonder and replaced it with expensive trinkets. Don't you know that money can't buy happiness? I mean, not that I'm not going to divorce you and receive half of your finances or anything, but--oh, look! A cat!
Quote:
I just couldn't stand the smell of roses anymore! Rose scented cologne. Rose scented breath. Rose petal candies. Rose colored curtains. I was surrounded by roses of every shade and description and just couldn't handle it anymore!

"Pick one word to describe him."
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigamikarasu View Post
suave
Quote:
Playboy ;P