Old 10-27-2013, 08:38 AM

Yup, it certainly is
I want to focus on mammalogy, and work with exotic animals

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 10-27-2013, 08:40 AM

What is the whole zoology about?
Not management of a zoo right?
If studying about animals... how is it different than veterinary?

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 10-27-2013, 08:56 AM

Zoology is the study of animals
Veterinary is more medical. They have to know anatomy and how to treat animals for specific things, and I'd think that it probably focuses more on domestic animals, unless you're an exotic animal vet. But even so, it's much more narrow of a study, and then a lot of medical stuff. That's what it seems like to me. In zoology, you're studying all extant species of animals, and can focus on certain types of animals. You could do ornithology (birds), ichthyology (fish), entomology (insects), herpetology (amphibians), mammalogy, etc. It's not really management of a zoo, although you could work at a zoo with a zoology degree.

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 10-27-2013, 08:59 AM

Study the animals in terms of their... different species and families? and their habitats? culture and habits?

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Send a message via Yahoo to Cardinal Biggles

Old 10-27-2013, 09:02 AM

That sounds about right, Xu

That seems like a really fascinating degree, Su. I really do like natural history and all that.

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 10-27-2013, 09:06 AM

Armor Toed... what is that?
Who comes out with those titles?

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 10-27-2013, 09:14 AM

Armor for toes?

The alien overlords come up with them. I'm pretty sure it's the british one

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 10-27-2013, 09:28 AM

I am not familiar with that genre... O__O

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 10-27-2013, 09:46 AM

Genre of Administrators? or of toes?

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 10-27-2013, 10:06 AM

Alien, scifi genre. XD lol.

linapoo
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-27-2013, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose View Post
@ linapoo - I'm doing ok I think I'm getting a cold though.
How are you?
;O; Oh noo! Gives you loads of blankets and hot soup. <3 I'm good! Just having a nice Sunday eheh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylira View Post
Lina~ <3 How are you doing? *v*
OMgggg bbyyy. I'm doing okay ;Q; Feeling guilty I haven't called my mom in awhile OTL;;; Bad daughter ahaha. How about youu? Have you been okay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet View Post
Pretty art. It looks very nice. :3
Thank you! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardinal Biggles View Post
I was wondering if '2spooky' would make an appearance in the forums

I realize I don't really remember much about the halloween costumes I wore as a child. I recall one was made from a bridesmaid dress my sister had worn. Not sure what I was though. A princess? I did have a henin in my dress up box.

Last year I dressed up as Viola from Twelfth Night. My moustache was a bandage and it kept becoming unstuck and listing to one side of my face.
It absolutely must make an appearance. Must. XD

Woah, that is a high class dress then. XD I don't think I ever really dressed up for halloween. I remember having a Belle costume from Disneyland that I wore sometimes. But I grew out of that...quickly. Lol. I was a pudgy kid. Dress up box?! I'm so jelly. D8!

I don't know who that is XD But I bet it was fun to dress up. That feather hat...<3 Hahha omg a bandage mustache..Epic. Sad it wouldn't stay on. XD Were you sweaty? (My upperlip is the first place to get sweaty when I'm hot lol)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireprincess View Post
LINA!!!!!!
YOU'RE BACK! <3 I haven't talked to you in so long

---------- Post added 10-26-2013 at 11:42 PM ----------

When you open your slots, I definitely have a request for you
(Will have to possibly make a better avi for it if you don't feel like drawing something for an OC)
YEAH KIND OF!! I've always been lurking haha but I decided to actually post now...But yeah it's been forever! How ya been?
XD I'm happy you are interested. <3 Haha I don't mind drawing OCs but I prefer avatars for now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuvrette View Post
Another art thread.
Long time no see, Linana~
Ah yes. Art threads galore! XD It's like the only thing I know how to do. -sobs into hands-
Haha. It's been awhile. >m< Aside from posting in my workroom (..sad dead workroom lol)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia View Post
@ BUUBUTT - ;___; B'awwasdf. Okayyy I'LL STAY AND KEEP YOU COMPANY ANYWAYS. C:<
YAYyy wraps you up in an eggroll <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria-Minamino View Post
I hope Lina is well <3
I hope Maria is well too <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by mewmew07 View Post
LINA!!!!!!!!!

I haven't seen you in a really long time.

Too bad you come back now when I am quitting Mene, but that's alright!
Hi!!! omg it has been long. ;U;
Yeah...a lot of people I know already has quit the site too TwT Even I have tried..BUT I KEEP COMING BACK i have issues lol. I hope you visit once in awhile though! I know Mene is so slow all the time tho XD sighs

---------- Post added 10-27-2013 at 02:16 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suona View Post
Zoology. I get my BS in a year!
omg congrats!! So close!
I'm a biology major right now...5th semester! 3 more to go XD; (maybe)
but I've been dabbling in other classes >_> Was thinking of changing...
What do you plan to do with that? :DDD

fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Mak...

Penpal

Old 10-27-2013, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by linapoo View Post
;O; Oh noo! Gives you loads of blankets and hot soup. <3 I'm good! Just having a nice Sunday eheh.

OMgggg bbyyy. I'm doing okay ;Q; Feeling guilty I haven't called my mom in awhile OTL;;; Bad daughter ahaha. How about youu? Have you been okay?

Thank you! :D

It absolutely must make an appearance. Must. XD

Woah, that is a high class dress then. XD I don't think I ever really dressed up for halloween. I remember having a Belle costume from Disneyland that I wore sometimes. But I grew out of that...quickly. Lol. I was a pudgy kid. Dress up box?! I'm so jelly. D8!

I don't know who that is XD But I bet it was fun to dress up. That feather hat...<3 Hahha omg a bandage mustache..Epic. Sad it wouldn't stay on. XD Were you sweaty? (My upperlip is the first place to get sweaty when I'm hot lol)

YEAH KIND OF!! I've always been lurking haha but I decided to actually post now...But yeah it's been forever! How ya been?
XD I'm happy you are interested. <3 Haha I don't mind drawing OCs but I prefer avatars for now!

Ah yes. Art threads galore! XD It's like the only thing I know how to do. -sobs into hands-
Haha. It's been awhile. >m< Aside from posting in my workroom (..sad dead workroom lol)

YAYyy wraps you up in an eggroll <3

I hope Maria is well too <3333

Hi!!! omg it has been long. ;U;
Yeah...a lot of people I know already has quit the site too TwT Even I have tried..BUT I KEEP COMING BACK i have issues lol. I hope you visit once in awhile though! I know Mene is so slow all the time tho XD sighs

---------- Post added 10-27-2013 at 02:16 PM ----------

omg congrats!! So close!
I'm a biology major right now...5th semester! 3 more to go XD; (maybe)
but I've been dabbling in other classes >_> Was thinking of changing...
What do you plan to do with that? :DDD
I'm glad you decided to post! I've been good! I'm in my second year of college and am close to getting my associates degree. I'm just hoping I can pass my stupid math class. Hate math and my professor is horrible XP
Ok cool :D
I'll make an offer for an avi with some event commons or an EI, and make an offer for an OC with maybe 2 EIs and possibly a couple commons
Let me know when your slots are open and the stuff you're interested in :)

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 10-27-2013, 06:32 PM

aww lina didn't respond to my post I fee left out..

linapoo
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-27-2013, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKasumi View Post
Oh my... *marries your art* SHH! O_O That did not just happen.. you saw nothing! Nothing I say! lol

Well I just came in just to post something, I'll chat tomorrow, see you guys! :D Night~♥

Oh favorite costume? hmmm :D A Witch!
My apologizes! ;w; Didn't mean to skip over you.

Haha, my art is a dirty scumbag you better watch out! XD It will break your heart..
I love drawing witches! I don't know why. XD Mages in general are just so badass.

---------- Post added 10-27-2013 at 02:36 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireprincess View Post
I'm glad you decided to post! I've been good! I'm in my second year of college and am close to getting my associates degree. I'm just hoping I can pass my stupid math class. Hate math and my professor is horrible XP
Ok cool :D
I'll make an offer for an avi with some event commons or an EI, and make an offer for an OC with maybe 2 EIs and possibly a couple commons
Let me know when your slots are open and the stuff you're interested in :)
Woooo! Moving up! College flies by SO quickly. Like D8 no pls stop I don't want to go by so fast. XDD;
Omg I feel you on the math part. Math is hard. Especially when the teachers don't know what they're doing lol. Do you have any assistance to help you? Like free school tutors or classmates? ;V;

Oh okay! Sure, do you want me to ping you? XD

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 10-27-2013, 06:36 PM

Lol, aww too late D: my heart is bound to broken I've already made the leap!
And yeah witches/mages are pretty cool, I always play them in games

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 10-27-2013, 06:41 PM

Quote:
My apologizes! ;w; Didn't mean to skip over you.

Haha, my art is a dirty scumbag you better watch out! XD It will break your heart..
I love drawing witches! I don't know why. XD Mages in general are just so badass.

---------- Post added 10-27-2013 at 02:36 PM ----------

Woooo! Moving up! College flies by SO quickly. Like D8 no pls stop I don't want to go by so fast. XDD;
Omg I feel you on the math part. Math is hard. Especially when the teachers don't know what they're doing lol. Do you have any assistance to help you? Like free school tutors or classmates? ;V;

Oh okay! Sure, do you want me to ping you? XD
Yeah, it sure does! It still feels like in in the first semester XD
Yeah, there are free tutors which I have to go to ALL the time. I've had two math classes (at this college) before the one I'm taking now, and I never had to go to the tutoring center. Now I'm there all the time, plus I've enlisted the help of my math professor from my previous two classes. Practically everyone in my class is failing the class.
Yes! Please do! :D

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 10-27-2013, 06:46 PM

That is one wall of text!

linapoo
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-27-2013, 06:48 PM

I need to do my lab report though. OTL;;;

@PrincessKasumi
Omg noooo ;m; -plays sad Korean drama music-
I really love the outfits the most. Mmos have the best haha.
But generally I play warriors. XD I like to be strong.

@fireprincess
Sounds awful...but good luck!! ;_; What kind of math class is it? (i'm really bad at math lol)
Alright! I will probably be interested in either event items or commons so either or is fine. :) Gold is nice too ;D

@Xuvrette
Long post is long haha XD

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 10-27-2013, 06:58 PM

Maths can be pretty interesting if you are interesting in it.

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 10-27-2013, 07:02 PM

Quote:
I need to do my lab report though. OTL;;;

@PrincessKasumi
Omg noooo ;m; -plays sad Korean drama music-
I really love the outfits the most. Mmos have the best haha.
But generally I play warriors. XD I like to be strong.

@fireprincess
Sounds awful...but good luck!! ;_; What kind of math class is it? (i'm really bad at math lol)
Alright! I will probably be interested in either event items or commons so either or is fine. :) Gold is nice too ;D

@Xuvrette
Long post is long haha XD
Thanks! I'll need all the luck I can get! It's college algebra (aka math 136)
Cool :) I'll probably make my art request and you can decide what combination of the three (commons, EIs, and gold) you'd like. Just a heads up though, I can get commons and EIs faster than gold lol

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 10-27-2013, 07:06 PM

Has Linana complete any art recently?

linapoo
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-27-2013, 07:18 PM

@xuvrette
I agree. And if your teacher makes it really interesting too. :D I had this great math teacher in highschool for pre-calculus and he made class so much fun...
What do you mean? :D I have drawn a few things! But none for this event...I haven't completed any original/serious works in like years though lol I lack the will these days. T_T

@fireprincess
Oh yeah college algebra! D: I took that class too...It definitely needs a good teacher.
XD yup tokens and all! I don't mind that either! I don't think I will be denying any requests for the shop so don't really worry about offers? :D Just post what you see fit.

contemplating whether or not I will have time to play this game XD

---------- Post added 10-27-2013 at 03:22 PM ----------

fireprincess:
I have opened slots :3

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 10-27-2013, 07:23 PM

I meant in general, have you done any art these few months. XD Not for the event.
I don't like math. But strangely, I like to watch numb3rs, the crime show that show how maths help in crime solving. THAT interest me to learn and understand math. Pity the maths involve are rather advance.