Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-22-2016, 12:36 AM

"It's no problem." Jesse answered and smiled. "I'm sure she'd be happy to see you too. My sister Sarah and her husband Robert are going out on a date somewhere and want me to babysit Ellie while I work overtime. I thought maybe you'd want to just spend time with her. It's been a very long time since you saw her last." Jesse explained and decided to send a text to Lex explaining what was going to happen today with Radiance. Listening to her question Jesse blushed, "J-just curious." he answered and shrugged. "C'mon you need to eat." he said to her.

Faida listened to Lex carefully, he made good points. But like he said, they would need to discuss this with both her sister and Jesse. "I understand what you're saying, but we need to talk to them about this and see if they are okay with it. Perhaps we should call one of them and explain it to them. After you return from work that is." she suggested and said a quick prayer before taking a bite of the breakfast she had made. Having ex live here with her, it would be like if they were already married but they weren't. At least it would show her what married life with him would be like and she would get good wife practice too. Faida drank some of her coffee and smiled, "Thank-you, I'm happy to know you like it!" Faida chimed.

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 02-23-2016, 08:16 AM

Radiance smiled as she moved to the table finding it a little easier with her can to move. " Thank you for everything. I would love to see little Ellie. I doubt she remembers me. You know if your mother doesn't mind I bet Ellie would enjoy making some deserts and cookies with me. It would keep her entertain and teach her at the same time. " She said softly as she looked at the food. " Oh wow this looks yummy. You are a really good cook. She said as she smiled and laughed softly. She smiled having heard what he said in rearguards to her question. She saw his faint blushed and giggled as she looked back to the food. She felt it was better to leave him alone. Though it made her smile as she closed her eyes and said her prayer. She open her eyes as she fixed her napkin in her lap then started to eat smiling enjoying Jesse's cooking.

Lex smiled hearing what Faida said as he laughed softly." I think that would be a good idea to do so. Besides I'm sure that Radiance will still want to help you today. You know she was really excited when I talked with her. Besides you know your sister wouldn't break one of her promises if she could help it. " Lex said as he enjoyed his meal and his cup of coffee. He smiled at Faida as he looked down seeing the time. " Ah!!!" He said seeing the time. " I forgot about morning practice this morning." He said as he slowly got up and put his dishes in the sink then ran to Faida and kissed her cheek. " I'll try and find you for lunch if you like." He said as he smiled at her. He paused as he wished Faida was back to being his partner. He missed working with her.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-23-2016, 08:43 AM

Jesse listened to her request and shrugged. "I'm sure she won't mind. Besides, if Ellie wants to then we really can't say no. She's ten years old now...she thinks she can do whatever she wants. Kind of cute actually." Jesse answered. "I don't mind, just try to be careful okay?" Jesse asked and frowned. "I don't want you getting hurt. I know you can take care of yourself, I just feel like I should remind you. You seem to like to do things without thinking sometimes." he pointed out and chuckled. Saying a silent prayer, Jesse smiled. "Thanks, I hope you like it. I'm not the best cook, but it keeps me from starving." Jesse said with a shrug of his pale shoulders before starting to eat his food. At least she seemed to enjoy the food.

Faida nodded, "She did promise. I'm not sure when she will show up but I'm sure she will eventually." she answered and continued to enjoy her breakfast while listening to him. Faida blinked and pouted, "Well I wouldn't want you to be late." she said quietly and kissed his cheek then stood up and nodded. "Lunch would be great." she whispered and hugged him softly. "Have a good day at work okay?" she said with a small smile. She was going to miss him but he needed to go to work and she would find a way to keep herself busy.

Lady Chello

Old 02-23-2016, 08:01 PM

Lex smiled softly as he kissed her once again and hugged her lovingly. " Hey you know you could call Jesse and see if Radiance is going with him to work. If she is the two of you could meet up as his parents place and talk about ideas. I believe all you need is a cell phone, phone book, care keys, and a notebooks with a pen. You and Radiance could call around and get information and if there is a place you want to go then you could drive both of you there. I'm sure your sister is up by now Jesse never misses his shifts. He is a really good worker as we all know." He said smiling at her. " Sadly I have to get going. But I promise lunch. You just have to tell me where you want it unless you want me to come home and we make up something." He said to her.

"I think your cooking is excellent. You really don't give yourself enough credit sometimes." Radiance said as she enjoyed her breakfast. She looked down at her clothing as she frowned and nodded hearing what he had to say. " I understand and sadly you are correct that is one of my flaws. I have good intentions but my execution is normally flawed in some way. I wish I could get my hoddie and pants. I'm afraid if your brother happens to appear he'll say something about my dress. I don't want him blaming how I look on you. I tore up my clothing from the fall and I look like a homeless women because of the rainstorm and being so upset. I wonder if my backup dress and makeup kit are still in my car? If they are I could change and put on some makeup to look presentable. You shouldn't suffer because of my stupid decision."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-23-2016, 11:44 PM

"I could, and I will once I clean up and make myself a bit more presentable. I am planning on going to the flower shop today, I need new flowers since the others are dying." she said and kissed him back, wrapping her arms around him in a hug as she rested her head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat. Faida was going to make sure she was prepared for when she visited her sister and Jesse. "You're right, I'm sure they are both up right now. I will be sure to call them right away." Faida said and let him go. "Lunch at the diner?" she suggested.

Jesse ate his breakfast quietly, listening to what Radiance had to say. "It is, but no one is perfect we all have flaws." he reminded. She was right, she meant well but she needed to learn how to really think things through. "You can get dressed once you finish your breakfast. I can go look for your dress and makeup so that you don't hurt yourself even more okay?" Jesse suggested and continued to eat. "I think you look fine, well except your clothes. That needs to be thrown ow because it is destroyed." he confessed and chuckled.

Lady Chello

Old 02-24-2016, 01:45 AM

Radiance laughed as she heard him. " Haha well you can't take me any where." She said in a playful manner. She enjoyed her breakfast. Once she was done she sat there and smiled at Jesse. " Thank you once again for everything. I promise to try and think things through better. And I promise to not move much from my seat today at the dinner. I could roll silver wear in napkins for you if that would help. Or clean menus while I sit. I don't mind being put to work if it will help out."

"That sounds perfect." He said as he kissed her forehead again and hugged her. " I hate having to go but it's about time I headed out. I personally thing you look fine." He said smiling at her as he hugged her lovingly." Well be safe today and I'm sure your sister will love spending time with you. If you get to board you can always join me." He said as he kissed her one more time before letting go and headed out the door. He hurried off to the station knowing he had training to do this morning.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-25-2016, 05:32 AM

"You can help me look after Ellie. I am not sure how I'll take care of her and work at the same time so I'd appreciate the help." Jesse answered and finished up his breakfast. "No problem." he said and took the dishes to the sink where he washed them then headed out of the house and towards her car. Peering inside, Jesse looked around for her dress and makeup. He was looking for a good fifteen minutes before he found them and brought them back inside the house. Jesse handed them over to Radiance and smiled, "Found them." he said softly.

"It will be perfect if you're there." she answered and hugged him back. "I understand...and thank-you." Faida said and blushed softly. "You too, please be safe." she whispered and kissed him back lovingly. "I love you, have a good day at work. Try not to miss me too much." she teased and waved as she watched him leave for work. Closing the door, Faida grabbed what she would need and looked down at what she was wearing, her nightgown. Picking up her phone, she dialed Radiance's number and frowned when she wouldn't pick up. So then she tried Jesse's number and waited.

Lady Chello

Old 02-25-2016, 07:22 AM

" I'm sorry it took so long thank you. I'll hurry and get dress." Radiance said as she gently took them from him and went to his room. She blushed feeling a little embarrassed being in his room still. She walked to the bathroom and washed herself off. She changed into her dress and put her makeup on. She pulled her hair back in a french braid and tied it off with a ribbon in her makeup bag. She looked a lot better and smiled as she put on some of the perfume in the bag feeling much better about her appearance. She folded her clothes and sat them on the counter making sure to stacked her makeup bag a top her folded clothes. It was strange to be in his house. She couldn't help but blush as she slowly walked back out to him. " All better!" She said softly as she looked at him wishing she could be held by him like she was last night. She frowned a little knowing that he had to get to work.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-25-2016, 07:39 AM

"Take your time." he said to her and grabbed his cellphone, hearing it ring. Looking at the number he noticed it was Faida and sighed before answering. "Hello?" he asked. "H-hello Jesse! It's me, Faida but I think you already knew that. I was calling because I wanted to know if Radiance was with you." Faida replied. "Radiance? Yeah she's with me. Came to my house last night in tears, what happened?" Jesse answered. "I don't know what caused her to run off like that. I'm glad she's okay though. Umm...s-she said she would help with the wedding. Is there a place she wants to meet at for this?" Faida asked him. Well I'm taking her over to my work place. You can come over if you'd like. I can text you the address." Jesse answered and looked at Radiance when she walked out and blushed. "Oh yeah that would be great, thanks! I'll see you in a bit, bye!" Faida said and hung up. Jesse looked at his cellphone and sent Faida the text before looking back at Radiance. "Y-you're looking lovely." he said nervously. "Well we should get going." he added.

Lady Chello

Old 02-28-2016, 08:06 PM

Radiance smiled softly as heard the nervousness in his voice. " Are you alright you sound a little nervous. Was that your brother picking on you?" She asked wondering if maybe the phone call had been one of his family members. " If you are nervous about taking me then you don't have to. Besides I promised to help Faida though I sure she would love to see Elie. You know Faida has a soft spot of children." She said as she smiled softly. " Thank you once again for your kindness. I hope I wont be to much of a inconvenience for you. " She said meaning it. " I'm sure glad I never took out my emergence dress and makeup. However I might need to get a new dress this one is a little old and a bit big.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-28-2016, 10:36 PM

Jesse shook his head and turned off his cellphone. "It was Faida, she'll be meeting us at the restaurant." he answered. "I'm not nervous I'm fine, if it was my brother I wouldn't be nervous I'd be angry." he muttered and pulled on a jacket to hide his tattoo. "No I don't know that she has a soft spot for children, I'm sure Lex is happy to know that though." Jesse said as he walked with Radiance out to his car. "Alright make sure you're buckled up okay?" he said to her as he opened the door for her. "You look fine, don't worry about it." Jesse answered.

Lady Chello

Old 03-04-2016, 03:34 AM

Radiance smiled softly as she followed him. She climbed in and buckled up as she waited for him. She wondered what he meant by his statement. Was Lex into kids? She really hadn't seen Lex with any kids. Though thinking about it he would be a good dad. The thought made her laugh as she thought about Lex trying to stop a kid from crying and his face. She smiled and thought about her sister it brought a smile to her face. She wondered what Faida would want for her wedding. This was exciting the thought melted away all her fears and worries from last night. She still blushed softly from last night wished that she could go back being in Jesse's arms. But there was hope for them she had her proof last night.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-04-2016, 04:25 AM

Jesse closed the door and walked around to the driver's side and opened the door. Climbing on, he buckled up and closed the door then started up the car. He heard her laughing and wondered what was so funny but didn't bother to ask. Jesse glanced at the radio but didn't turn it on and backed up out of the driveway and started to drive towards his parents' restaurant. It was a pretty long drive but when they arrived, it was clear to see that Jesse didn't even want to be here. Jesse parked and then killed the engine before grabbing his keys and cellphone then hopped off the car and opened the door for Radiance.

Lady Chello

Old 03-04-2016, 04:40 AM

Radiance could tell that Jesse wasn't happy being here. She wasn't sure what to say or do. She got out and thanked him as she waited there. She felt a little weird standing there. "....uh....." She tried to speak but her confidence waned as she stood there looking down at her cane. She started to move forward trying herself to hurry so not to make him late. She knew how much he cared about working and knew he would be very unhappy if he was late. She walk just about to open the door when suddenly the door open making her jumped back a little in surprise. Her eye's widen as she saw James there. He looked a little surprised then smiled at her as he bowed to her and took her hand helping her inside. She was surprised by his change in demeanor. He acted like a gentleman. She wondered why he was acting so different as he sat her down at what looked to be a special table near the back. She smiled thinking make his mother had scolded him and he was going to act better. However suddenly he reached out and kissed her hand making sure that if anyone was watching would think he was greeting his own girl. She blushed a little not sure what to do.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-04-2016, 05:25 AM

When she was out, he made sure the doors were locked and then walked with her to the front door. He was going to open it for her but then it opened and James stood there. Jesse narrowed his eyes despite how nice James was being to her. Of course he was though, he was trying to win her over. He didn't care that Jesse and she had history, that only made him want to win her over even more and it irked Jesse. When he saw James kiss her hand, Jesse balled up his hands into fists. "Jesse? I thought you were going out with Radiance?" Sarah asked as she approached him. Robert and Ellie following close behind. "Doesn't matter if we are or aren't, stupid James is going to keep trying to win her over. I don't want to make a scene, I need to get to work. You two need to go and don't worry, I'll take care of Ellie for you." Jesse answered. Sarah frowned but shrugged. "We'll be back soon I promise, thanks again Jess!" she said and kissed his cheek before leaving with Robert. Jesse rolled his eyes and wiped away the kiss then looked at Ellie who was smiling up at him. "Hi uncle Jesse!" she said happily. "Hi..." he muttered, clearly annoyed.

Lady Chello

Old 04-14-2016, 01:20 AM

Radiance smiled as she saw what she assumed was little Ellie. She slowly got up as she excused herself from James. She felt smothered by the man as she slowly made her way to where Jessie and the others where. She smiled softly as she saw the young girl. " Hello there would you maybe be Ellie that I've heard so much about?" Radiance said sweetly as she smiled happy to see the young girl. She tried her best to ignore James hoping he would just vanish eventually.

James was a little miffed at Radiance however nothing worth keeping came easy. He easily followed her as he smiled seeing Ellie and his dear little sister. " Hello sister fancy seeing you here again." He said softly as his eyes went to little Ellie. " You should have asked for uncle Jesse to take you horse back riding. I bet you could teach him how to ride. You know Miss Radiance here might enjoy you showing her how to ride as well." He said softly as he smiled at Ellie.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-14-2016, 02:29 AM

Ellie looked at Radiance and nodded. "Yes I am!" she said and grinned happily at her. "Uncle Jesse can we play?" she asked Jesse who shook his head. "No we cannot, I'm supposed to be working right now." he said and glared at his brother. "I am not going horseback riding. I don't want to learn and if Radiance wants to why don't you just take her instead? I mean you're dying to have some alone time with her you creep." Jesse said seriously and looked at Ellie. "Come on Ellie, you can help me work by making sure I don't forget anything." he said and gave her a tired smile. "Do you have a pen? A notepad?" she asked. "Check and check." Jesse answered and chuckled. "I guess I'm not missing anything." he said and adjusted his glasses before starting to take orders while Ellie rode on his shoulders and placed her hands on his hair. "I think riding horses will be fun Uncle Jesse." she commented. Jesse narrowed his eyes, "Ellie I'm working please." he reminded.