Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-11-2015, 04:00 AM

Elliot was surprised to see that the girl from before was in this class too. Was this all being done on purpose? No, that couldn't be it at all. Shaking the thoughts in his head, he payed attention as the teacher started to talk about the book and started asking what the students thought of it. "Elliot, I already know what you thought of the book. Let's see what others thought of the book. I'm sure some found it very interesting." his teacher said with a smile.

((Hahah, that's cool!))

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 06-11-2015, 04:33 AM

Siara sank back into her seat as each student shared their thoughts on the book and doodled on a blank piece of paper. Sighing softly when her doodle was done, she just started thinking about the book. Thinking about what she was going to say if the teacher did end up calling on her. She had to focus. Siara had to be ready in case her thoughts on the book were asked for. Even if she was the new student- she ready the book and she had a feeling that the teacher knew, or had a hunch.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-11-2015, 05:02 AM

The teacher allowed many students to speak and rested her eyes on Siara. "You, what did you think of the book. You look like the kind of person to enjoy reading so I'm sure you read the book correct?" she asked. She knew that Siara was new, but all new students were notified in advance as to what things they would need. At least she hoped they were anyway. Elliot raised an eyebrow and looked over at Siara, wondering what she would say about the book.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 06-11-2015, 05:31 AM

Siara blinked and looked at the teacher. "Y-yes ma'am." She said, adjusting herself in the seat and placed a hand on top of the book. "I read the book last night, and honestly I would read it again tonight if I had time." Siara spoke casually, giving her personal thoughts about the book. She didn't want to say too much..she already had one bully, didn't want another. Sighing and unable to keep quiet, she glanced down at the book. "I don't think I've ever seen a story as nearly well-written as this one in quite some time." She said calmly and ran her fingers lightly over the delicate cover.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-11-2015, 05:57 AM

The teacher smiled and crossed her arms across her chest. "What was your favorite part?" she asked her. It was a trick she used to see if the students really did read the book, or if they were just saying that they read it to pass. "I agree, it's a lovely book. I enjoy reading it from time to time...when I'm not busy with work." the teacher said and chuckled softly. Elliot was surprised to hear what the new girl had said about the book, but when the teacher asked the trick question, he smirked and wondered what she would answer.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 06-11-2015, 03:39 PM

Siara blinked and looked at the teacher once again. "Well..." She began to say, taking a moment to think. She really liked the entire book. One of her favorite parts came to mind and she explained it to the teacher, no longer caring what the other students thought. Siara used precise detail and character names in her explanation with the setting tied in. When she was finished she dat back in her desk and stares at her desk. Was it enough to impress her teacher?

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-11-2015, 07:17 PM

The teacher grinned and nodded as Siara spoke, explaining her favorite part in the book with impressive attention to detail. "How lovely. I'm glad you enjoyed the book miss Siara, and thank-you for sharing your thoughts with us." she said and looked at the entire class. "You all were told to read the book because as we all know, there is a pop quiz on it today. After the quiz I will be giving you all a new book title. You are responsible for getting that book and starting to read it because I can assure you that we will be having a pop quiz on every book we read in this class." the teacher explained with a serious look on her face. "Now then, clear your desks. Put everything away, no open books. All you will need is a pencil." the teacher explained and grabbed a stack of papers from her desk, placing a paper face down on every student's desk before walking back to her own desk at the front of the class. "Turn it over and begin. When you are done, I want it face down on your desk again." she instructed and smiled as the students began to take their quiz silently.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 06-12-2015, 03:51 AM

Siara let out a soft sigh of relief and relaxed as the teacher spoke. She cleared her desk as the teacher instructed and left her pencil on her desk. When she received her test she calmed herself and worked silently on her test. She wasn't worried about failing. She knew the book inside and out. Books were something she was good with. After completely her quiz, she flipped it over and sat back in her seat. Siara was one of the first handful to be done with the quiz before everybody else.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-12-2015, 02:04 PM

Elliot took his sweet time with the quiz. It wasn't that he didn't know the answers, he just wanted to make sure he didn't misread a question. Around him, students were finishing up their quizzes. Finally, he finished his quiz and looked it over a few times before placing it face down on the desk. The teacher watched in silence as the students one by one finished the quiz. When everyone was finished, she stood and picked up every quiz before walking back to her desk and setting them down after slipping a paperclip on them. "Alright, I hope everyone passed." She said and pulled out some small papers. "Here is the name of the book you all will be reading now. I suggest you get it right away." She said and handed a strip of paper to each student before walking back to her desk. "You have until next week to get the book." She said seriously. Elliot looked at the paper and sighed softly before folding it up and slipping it into his back pocket as the Bell rang. "Remember, you need the book as soon as possible!" She reminded as the students started to leave the class.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 06-14-2015, 03:22 AM

Siara took out her notebook after the tests were collected and wrote down the name of the book. Lucky for her, she already had it at home. She was happy to get to read it again. She slipped the notebook back into her bag when the bell rang and let the room with all of the other students, headed to her locker with her head down. Hoping like hell that the jock wasn't around- or waiting for her. Some bullies did that. Siara didn't understand why, but some did. She moved some of her hair behind her ear ad took a deep breath as she approached her locker to put some books in her locker, and take some out for the next class.

Her lunch was after this next class of hers. And she couldn't wait to see what they would serving their students.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-14-2015, 04:38 AM

Elliot walked out and headed to his locker to put away whatever he didn't need anymore. Looking over at the new girl, he said nothing and checked the time on his cellphone. He didn't have the book that was required, so he was going to have to go to the book store and look for it there. Thankfully he didn't have another class until tomorrow but he was still allowed to stay for lunch. He was most likely going to be sitting alone, but that was fine by him, it would allow him to just get lost in his own thoughts. Yawning softly, he looked around and didn't see the jock at the moment but he was sure he'd see him for lunch.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 06-14-2015, 04:47 AM

(i'm just gonna kind of breeze through her math class :p)

Once Siara had what she needed, she headed to her next class- math. A subject she didn't much care for but could handle. She just hopped the teacher would be female. When she reached the classroom, she introduced herself to the teacher- who was indeed female, then made her way to the back of the class and claimed her seat. They had a pop quiz, and while the students took their tests, the teacher gathered some papers for the new student to hand her when class was over.

Siara volunteered to take the quiz, wanting to prove to the other students that she wanted to be treated as an equal. Just because she was new didn't mean she was any dumber than them. The quiz took quite a bit of time as Siara thought long and hard about each question. When she was finished, there wasn't much time left in the class. Maybe twenty minutes. Talk about a rough quiz... Thirty questions! Mostly stuff she hadn't learned yet but she figured it out pretty easily.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-14-2015, 05:06 AM

((That's fine with me. o u o ))

During his free time, Elliot ran his fingers through his hair and frowned slightly as he leaned against his locker, obviously bored and lonely. Sure he had friends, but he never really talked to them. So he never actually hung out with them or anything, just the occasional hello. Hearing the bell ring, he headed watched the students practically run out in order to get some lunch. He looked around, wondering if that jock was going to pick another fight with the new girl. He wasn't going to let that happen though.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 06-14-2015, 05:38 AM

After everybody had completed their tests, the teacher walked around and collected them. Leaving Siara's papers on her desk. "Be sure to study, I won't be treating you any different then the rest of the class." She said to Siara. Siara nodded and put the papers in her bag.

She was so happy to hear the bell ring. Siara waited for the rest of the class to exit then left and headed towards the cafeteria to get some grub. She just hoped it would be worth the money she would be spending to eat since technically her old professor couldn't set her up for free lunches like some of the students. Siara stopped by her locker for a second to drop her unneeded books, then continued to the cafeteria.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-14-2015, 06:00 AM

Elliot noticed the new girl and smiled slightly. At least she was doing okay so far it seemed. The smile on his face didn't stay for long when he noticed the jock walking towards the new girl. "Crap..." he muttered and watched from behind his own locker. "So you thought you could just get away huh? I told I'd deal with you later, and now is the perfect time new kid!" said the jock as he pushed her in the direction of the lockers. Elliot glared and glanced over at the new girl, wondering what she would do. "That stupid guy isn't here to protect you now, just you and me this time. What are you gonna do? Just stand there like an idiot? or are you going to go look for that guy to protect you again?" he asked and laughed. "He's not going to protect you now." he said and pushed her around again, his friends just watching and laughing, cheering him on.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 06-14-2015, 06:18 AM

Siara didn't have much time to react before getting shoved her towards the lockers. She dropped her bag and staggered a bit from the force behind the push. She looked at the jock with narrow brown eyes. 'Not this guy again...' She thought to herself, not sure of herself what to do. At least last time they met, he was all talk. Now he was actually being physical. Not just talking. And Siara wasn't one for taking a beating, she was a light-weight. Now wasn't the time to break down... She couldn't use her power. Not here. What was she going to do?

When he pushed her some more, she finally grabbed his arm and locked it up by his chest. "I can protect myself from an idiot like you. I've dealt with worse at my old school." She said coldly. "You and your buddies aren't worth my time." Siara snapped before letting go of his arm and going to pick up her bag.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-14-2015, 06:33 AM

The jock was surprised at her sudden action and glared at her. When she let him go, he stepped on her bag and picked it up. "Hmm, what's in here I wonder?" he asked as he looked through her things, throwing everything out of her bag and onto the ground. This was where Elliot had enough and kicked the jock in the back of his leg. "Listen jerk, I'm sick and tired of seeing you pick on this girl. She should have punched you in the face but she was nice enough to give you a warning!" Elliot hissed and pulled the bag free from the other's hold. Quickly, he picked up her things and placed them back in her bag before handing them to her. It was then that the jock managed to stand back up and pull at Elliot's hair. "At least I don't look like a girl!" he yelled and laughed.

Elliot winced when his hair was pulled and struggled to break free. "Let me go you jerk!" he yelled and dug his fingernails into the other's hand, causing him to let go of his hair. "Leave alone! Leave her alone too! Why don't you go pick on your own friends instead?" Elliot said and glared at the jock who only glared back at them both. Without saying anything, the jock and his buddies left to lunch. Sighing softly, Elliot glanced back at the new girl and managed a weak smile before heading off to grab himself something to eat.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 06-14-2015, 06:44 AM

Siara took her bag and held it close to her. It was when Elliot got his hair pulled that her eyes widen from shock and she covered her mouth out of instinct. He showed up to stick up for her..again... When the bully left, she watched her classmate walk off for a moment before shaking her head and rushing to catch up with him. "H-hey wait up!" She called to him, not too loud though. Just loud enough for him to hear her soft voice. Why had he done it? He didn't even know her- so why was he protecting her from the jock? She didn't mind it, she just didn't want to see him get hurt over somebody he didn't hardly know.

When she managed to catch up to him, she avoided eye contact due to being nervous. "E-Elliot..right? Thank you... You've stood up for me twice now." She said quietly as she walked next to him to the cafeteria.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-14-2015, 06:55 AM

Elliot rubbed the back of his head where his hair was pulled and frowned. That really hurt. he thought to himself and thought about what the jerk had said, At least I don't look like a girl!. Did he really look like a girl? "Maybe I should just cut my hair..." he muttered to himself and sighed. He then heard someone calling out to him, probably the new girl but he didn't know and he didn't want to bother to check. He didn't have to though because before he knew it, the new girl was walking beside him. "Yes, that's my name, and your name is Siara." he said and nodded. "Yeah, twice and you're welcome but it was no trouble really. I just don't like seeing people be bullied. I'd rather it be me that's bullied rather than having someone else be bullied. That probably doesn't make any sense." he said and chuckled softly.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 06-14-2015, 07:15 AM

Siara couldn't help but want to smile, but she smirked instead. A light smirk that didn't look cocky in any way. But it did look like she was hiding a smile. She shook her head and fiddled with the end of her braided hair as it laid over her shoulder. "I think it's cool that you stick up for students being bullied..." She said quietly, smiling a little since she couldn't hide it any longer. Siara was really bubbly inside- it was a new feeling and she didn't quite understand it.

"Do..uh..." She started to say, glancing at him and then down at her feet as they walked. "Do you mind..if I sit with you?" Siara asked him quietly. It wouldn't hurt her feelings if he said no, she'd just shrug it off and eat alone. She didn't care really. Just hopeful that she could have at least one friend.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-14-2015, 07:34 AM

Elliot grabbed his lunch and bought himself a drink before turning to face Siara. "Thanks. I know being bullied isn't fun, I've been through that quite a bit growing up. I sorta got used to it, but I didn't think there'd be bullies in college. I thought the people here would be more...grown up you know?" he said and chuckled softly when he saw her smile. "You seem pretty happy." he said to her and waited for her to get her lunch. "You want to sit...with me?" he repeated and nodded, "I'd like that." he said honestly.

No one had ever asked to sit with him, apart from his friends. His friends don't sit with him anymore, they've all become distant friends and it really doesn't bother Elliot. He doesn't let it show anyway. "I'm surprised you want to sit wit me. 'pretty boy' as people called me." he said quietly.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 06-18-2015, 02:28 AM

Siara couldn't help but chucked when he mentioned bullies in college. "Sadly, no matter where you go there will always be some idiot trying to show everybody up by trying to act all big and bad. The best to do that in their heads is to push people around." She said, more or less just talking. She averted her eyes when he commented on her smile, acting shy. After she chose and payed for her lunch, she looked at him and nodded. "That's what I said." She said casually. Siara smirked lightly when he agreed. "Cool, where do wanna sit?" She asked curiously. The cafeteria was large and mostly full, she didn't want to aimlessly wander the cafeteria just to look for a seat if she didn't have to.

Siara rolled her eyes and shook her head at his 'pretty boy' comment and glanced at him. "I never looked at you and saw a pretty boy." She said quietly. "I see a cool guy just trying to get by in school with exceeding grades." Siara added, then began to walk towards an empty table that she had spotted. "C'mon, I found an empty table for us." She said to him, smirking lightly.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-18-2015, 04:03 AM

Elliot nodded sadly, "Yeah I guess you're right Siara." he said and chuckled softly when she looked away. "Ahh, we have a shy girl here. okay, okay I won't embarrass you any more." he said softly and walked through the large cafeteria, looking around for a good place to sit. "Well no one really sees me as a pretty boy. They just call me that because of my long hair. I'm pretty sure if I cut it they'd stop calling me that. Sometimes I think about cutting it but I always talk myself out of it, I just end up trimming it." he explained and followed her to the empty table. "You think I'm cool? Are you feeling okay?" he asked and laughed softly as he shook his head. "There's nothing cool about me, I'm just a regular guy. Nothing special." he said politely. "Thank-you for the compliment though." he said and took a bite of his food.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 06-23-2015, 09:01 PM

Siara chuckled and shook her head when he started talking about his hair. "I wouldn't cut your hair just because of what other people think." She said quietly as they walked to the table she had spotted. "Besides, they'd just find another name to call you." She added to her previous comment. Siara couldn't help but laugh and sit at the empty table. "I think your cool, deal with it." She teased harmlessly. Siara looked at the food that she had put on her plate and and ate some of the mashed potatoes. She had filled her plate with mash potatoes, some mac 'n' cheese, and a chicken breast. She really hoped it was worth the money she spent.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-25-2015, 06:28 PM

Elliot listened to her and knew she was right. If he cut his hair, the name calling wouldn't stop just because he cut his hair and he wasn't planning on cutting his hair anyway, maybe just a little bit but not all of it. "You're right Siara." he admitted and laughed, raising his hands up in defense. "Alright, I'll gladly deal with that. I guess it's nice that someone thinks I'm cool." he said and took another bite of his food happily. He noticed the food she had gotten and gave her a thumbs up. "Good choice." he said after taking a drink of his water. "I suggest you stay away from the ham sandwiches. Way too greasy, and sometimes cold." he informed. "I don't eat that stuff, but you could probably already tell by just looking at me huh?" he said teasingly and shook his head. "I took a small piece from a friend and well it was gross." Elliot explained and shuddered.