Ravensdance
"Nevermore"
Penpal

Old 12-08-2013, 02:21 AM

What are your plans for Christmas?

AikaCoonCat
Freelance Artist

Old 12-09-2013, 08:13 PM

going to my grandma's house with my family on christmas day. ^^ excited and also worried.

Ravensdance
"Nevermore"
Penpal

Old 12-10-2013, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AikaCoonCat View Post
going to my grandma's house with my family on christmas day. ^^ excited and also worried.
Why are you worried?

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-10-2013, 05:47 AM

Staying home with the family maybe go have dinner at my mom's house. I hope the dog's do not go crazy when they see the ham.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 12-10-2013, 05:50 AM

staying home
making sure i get everything mailed
.....before Christmas craziness commences!

tigerangel
(ó㉨ò)
Penpal

Old 12-10-2013, 12:35 PM

Our company president decided that all of our grocery stores will be closed on Christmas Day. In the past, certain stores were
open until about 3 pm on Christmas. We're a 24 hour store, so we actually close very little of the time.

That being said, we'll have a quiet Christmas at home. My daughter and her fiance and should be over to exchange gifts. My husbands son may come by too.
We typically have prime rib for Christmas dinner.

Sun
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Sun

Old 12-10-2013, 07:37 PM

On Christmas Eve i'm going to my other half's house, as his mom is putting on a buffet style dinner there. The only downside to that is his nieces will also be there, and i don't really like children. On the day itself i'll be at home more than likely, and Boxing day my brother and his kids come over, which is never something i look forward too, because children, parents shouting, things everywhere, and his girlfriend is detestable.

I like Christmas though, despite the slightly overburdening negativity in my statement!

AikaCoonCat
Freelance Artist

Old 12-11-2013, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensdance View Post
Why are you worried?
because my sisters are going to be going too and I hope things go ok without any fights starting >x<

Ravensdance
"Nevermore"
Penpal

Old 12-11-2013, 02:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AikaCoonCat View Post
because my sisters are going to be going too and I hope things go ok without any fights starting >x<
Yeah I know how that is.

Midorikawa
Um....................... .........

Old 12-11-2013, 04:29 AM

I get to work till 11 at night on Christmas Eve and then 10-5 on Christmas Day because there is no one else to do it. I'll probably sleep Christmas away out of exhaustion considering how busy I heard its going to be.

Earth_Dragon_Thoth
*^_^*

Old 12-11-2013, 05:53 AM

Just staying at home with the family. Hoping my 91 year old aunt won't start an argument. But it seems every December she just wants to start an argument.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 12-11-2013, 10:26 PM

Christmas eve I'm going to visit my boyfriends grandfather with his family. Come home afternoon Christmas day, have supper and presents with my family. Work Boxing day, after work do presents with my boyfriends grandmother. :)

Since this is my first Christmas without my grandparents on my moms side, I am feeling a little off, but also because of it, I'm not forcing myself to spend it with my dads side of the family who I hate with the most firey of passions for being the most judgmental of cruel people on the face of this earth... also I would love to avoid having one of my uncles cop a feel... -.-

Embyr
Send a message via AIM to Embyr

Old 12-17-2013, 12:21 AM

I'll be spending Christmas with my two favorite nerds and their friends and family as well as my own. Everyone is gathering up in my house :D I can't wait.

---------- Post added 12-16-2013 at 07:25 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codette View Post
Christmas eve I'm going to visit my boyfriends grandfather with his family. Come home afternoon Christmas day, have supper and presents with my family. Work Boxing day, after work do presents with my boyfriends grandmother. :)

Since this is my first Christmas without my grandparents on my moms side, I am feeling a little off, but also because of it, I'm not forcing myself to spend it with my dads side of the family who I hate with the most firey of passions for being the most judgmental of cruel people on the face of this earth... also I would love to avoid having one of my uncles cop a feel... -.-
That's how my moms side of my family is. I can't stand them. How can you be so judgmental on a holiday like Christmas? It's super annoying. I also have a relative that tried to cop a feel when i am around but thankfully since my grandma passed I never have to see him again. It's unnerving and annoying. I am sorry you have to deal with it. Or rather that you did have to deal with it.

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-17-2013, 12:27 AM

I will either be inciting the proletarians to rise up and overthrow the bourgeoisie, or hanging out with my family.

Most likely the latter.

Embyr

Old 12-17-2013, 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensdance View Post
What are your plans for Christmas?
I guess great minds think alike XD I was just about to make a thread like this but when I went under general chat I saw it had been done. ~High fives~

Lyrrha

Old 12-17-2013, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embyr View Post
I'll be spending Christmas with my two favorite nerds and their friends and family as well as my own. Everyone is gathering up in my house :D I can't wait.

---------- Post added 12-16-2013 at 07:25 PM ----------

That's how my moms side of my family is. I can't stand them. How can you be so judgmental on a holiday like Christmas? It's super annoying. I also have a relative that tried to cop a feel when i am around but thankfully since my grandma passed I never have to see him again. It's unnerving and annoying. I am sorry you have to deal with it. Or rather that you did have to deal with it.
Speaking of which you're totally picking me up the night before Christmas!

Pyrrah
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-17-2013, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrrha View Post
Speaking of which you're totally picking me up the night before Christmas!
Me also! I'll make sure to be at Lyrrha's house already, that way you won't have to drive all over the world XD
The family will bring themselves of course like they do every year.

Embyr

Old 12-17-2013, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrrah View Post
Me also! I'll make sure to be at Lyrrha's house already, that way you won't have to drive all over the world XD
The family will bring themselves of course like they do every year.
Works for me, if anyone else does need a ride though I can get them.

Ravensdance
"Nevermore"
Penpal

Old 12-17-2013, 03:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embyr View Post
I guess great minds think alike XD I was just about to make a thread like this but when I went under general chat I saw it had been done. ~High fives~
~High Fives Embyr~ :)

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-17-2013, 08:56 PM

I'm heading home to be with my family for Christmas for the first time in two years. I'm super excited! It's rather distracting actually, I haven't been able to get much work done these past two days. V_V

steelmagghia
Not ready for school to start!

Old 12-17-2013, 08:59 PM

Well, this week, we've got Grandma's funeral, which is sad, but then we'll have family stay over for Christmas celebrations.

thelettervee
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-19-2013, 07:19 PM

Christmas Eve the family will be getting together at my mother's house, which is fantastic because I love the way my mom decorates for christmas :D

Also my aunt, uncle and cousins are coming down from Chicago finally so I get to meet my youngest cousin who is currently about 5 months old <3 <3 <3

On Christmas Day we will be going to my uncle's house as well as celebrate his birthday. ^-^

This will be the first year I get to celebrate the holidays without worrying about work. I worked at Toys R Us for 6 years and it was horrible because I hardly got to enjoy the winter season and my family.

steelmagghia
Not ready for school to start!

Old 12-19-2013, 08:13 PM

That's exciting, lettervee!