sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-27-2011, 11:18 PM

Draco leaned back against the tree trunk enjoying Harry's nearness "Well she is right you should eat don't wanting you getting sick or anything" Draco said realizing as he did how close Harry's hand was to his own, he was tempted to just take Harry's hand in his own but refrained not wanting to scare him off.

Hermione nodded yeah and he needs a way to release that stress doesn't he she thought making a face at the image that crossed her mind. "Well your probably right Ron how would he do that though?"

Rei Ann
Is hungry feed me with rps?

Old 04-27-2011, 11:49 PM

Harry pouted," But I did eat." He said. He sighed," She was being rude about it" He said. He wanted to lean closer to Draco, and rest his head on his shoulder's but he knew Draco would be upset. Hitting on him wouldn't be helpful, consider he wanted to help Draco from the dark side.

" You don't want to know" Ron said mumbling through his mouth full of food.

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-27-2011, 11:58 PM

"O really Ronald well maybe I would like to know" Hermione said rolling her eyes at his disregarding attitude. "We may be able to help" Hermione ventured

Finally giving in Draco took Harry's hand in his, cheeks pink Draco averted his gaze afraid Harry would pull away. It was clear this was no accident because Draco made no move to pull his hand away. "Your no baby obviously" he said softly wondering what it was Harry thought about this.

Rei Ann

Old 04-28-2011, 12:16 AM

Ron nearly choked on his food. " 'Mione, it's just a guy thing. You know that whole thing we think about ever 7 seconds" He mumbled his face turning bright red.

Harry heart nearly busted out from his chest. He couldn't believe that Draco had taken his hand. He didn't want to ask him about it afraid he would pull his hand away. " See, you know that I'm not. So why did you flee from dinner?" He asked.

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-28-2011, 12:23 AM

"Ohh" Hermione squeaked her face turning an equally bright shade of red as it faded she had another thought "do you think about it every seven seconds Ron?" she asked her face still bright pink. This might be an uncomfortable topic but she was to curious not to ask

Emboldened by the fact that Harry hadn't pulled his hand away Draco squeezed it lightly lacing his fingers through Harry's. "It was Pansy the chick won't leave me alone and she puts moves on me left and right, you know one night I fell asleep in the common room and when I woke up she was trying to unzip my pants. I mean no one was around they were all in bed but still that chick doesn't take a hint" Draco ranted glad to finally have someones sympathetic ear even if it was Potter's

Rei Ann

Old 04-28-2011, 12:41 AM

" I...um...eh" Ron mumbled. He really didn't want to his this conversation with Hermione. His whole face and neck where bright red. He looked at anything but her.

Harry was very happy, and he squeezed the other's hand. They might have to talk about it later, but right now they didn't have too. " That girl is scary. I'd take dealing with Hermione any day, over Pansy." He mumbled.

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-28-2011, 01:02 AM

Hermione's eyes narrowed her gaze fixed solely on him now "Well Ronald?" she asked thinking that if he did have any such thoughts it would be for Lavender Brown his snogging partner. She refused to get off the subject until he answered her "Well" she repeated

"Honestly me two and I don't even like your two lackeys, not that they like me much either but o well what can you do" Draco said with a shrug his thumb rubbing over the back of Harry's hand thoughtfully. Telling no to that girl just doesn't work, you know once she tried to corner me in the library and.. well you can guess but the librarian caught us thank god" Draco said with a laugh, he was surprised by how much he enjoyed talking to Harry

Rei Ann

Old 04-28-2011, 01:14 AM

Ron shook his head, he wanted to flee just like Harry had. He buried his face in his hands. " Mione, I don't want to talk about this. This is not a conversation I accepted to have with you. Not that I don't trust you, but I am a guy, and your a pretty girl" He mumbled.

Harry rubbed the back of Draco's hand softly. " Well have you tried to tell her maybe your with someone else. It might cause her to back off. " He said. Harry shrugged," If that doesn't work, then I don't know." He said softly.

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-28-2011, 01:29 AM

"It's uh perfectly natural to have those thoughts Ronald" Hermione said, although she was embarrassed as well she wouldn't let up until she had her answer. Moving around to the other side of the table she sat next to Ron "well tell me Ron do you?" she asked in a hushed voice so no one heard their interesting conversation.

"Trust me Harry boy I've tried like I said she doesn't take no for an answer, she just thinks I'm being shy or something" Draco said with a shrug which caused his shoulder to brush against Harry's. "But I evade her well enough" he said thoughtfully, Pansy was an annoyance true but she could be dealt with

Rei Ann

Old 04-28-2011, 01:39 AM

" But Mione" He mumbled. It wasn't normal to share these thoughts with his best female friend. Most guys didn't tell there girlfriends.[[ Running out of ideas for that convo.]]

" That must be horrible." He said with a slight chuckle. Harry mused for a few moments," She probably needs a more visual proof" He said. Harry heard and noise and glanced around. The perfects had started to come outside and make sure all the students were inside.

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-28-2011, 01:45 AM

Suddenly standing Hermione left the table heading to her only sanctuary, the library, she was fuming both Ron and Harry were such o their such gits she thought angrily to herself. Finding an empty table Hermione did the thing that always calmed her, study. Pulling a few books off the shelves she immersed herself putting all her anger into the reading until eventually she started to calm down
(well I'm more interested in Harry and Draco's convo right now actually lol)

Draco followed Harry's gaze and saw the prefects coming outside standing he pulled his hand from Harry's and stepped back into the shadows before any of the prefects saw him. See you at midnight Harry remember meet at the room of requirement all right" he said not waiting for an answer but quickly leaving. Draco didn't think Harry was ready to let people see that him and Draco were friend

Rei Ann

Old 04-28-2011, 01:52 AM

Once Hermione had left, Ron fled to the common room. Sure he has pissed Hermione off, but he got to avoid talking about that topic with her.

Harry nearly pouted with Draco pulled his hand away and dipped into the shadows. He nodded slightly, he sat there a bit longer before some Perfect was pushing him inside. Harry seemed dazed as he headed back to the common room. He was still getting use to his feelings for Draco, and now they had spent some time holding hands. What did that mean for them, and why was a part of him worried, Draco might be playing with his emotions.

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-28-2011, 02:00 AM

Hermione checked her watch, she forgot how long she was in here "10:30" she said to herself she had been in here about three hours but she felt better after being away from the boys. Sometimes she wished she had a close girl friend to talk to. She didn't count Ginny that was Ron's little sister and Ginny was usually off doing her own thing. Once she got back to the common room she saw Ron sitting near the fire.

After leaving Harry Draco wasn't sure where to go, by now he knew he liked Potter though the why to it was beyond him. Maybe he had always felt this way and it wasn't until recently that it had started to bloom. Finally he headed back to the Slytherin common room and headed right up to his dorm room before Pansy spotted him. It was uncomfortable to do homework on his bed but it was better then dealing with her.

(time skip to midnight okay?)

Rei Ann

Old 04-28-2011, 02:10 AM

Ron had been working on his homework. He had talked to Harry earlier but he just seemed to be in another world. He was sure the boy was crushing on someone from that goofy look he was sporting. He just hoped that it was the ferret. Hermione he knew wouldn't take that so well.

Harry had been waiting for midnight to come. He'd get to see Draco again, and be able to help him more. He snuck out of the common room, and headed to their meeting place, just before Midnight. He was quickly coming to terms with his feelings for the other, he was starting to realize that they had been there for a while, and he had masked it with hate. Yet he wasn't ready to act on them..yet.

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-28-2011, 02:19 AM

Hermione went over to Ron and bade him a quick goodnight before going right upstairs to the girls dorm. Homework finished and with nothing better to do Hermione showered and changed into her night clothes. Settling into bed she pulled out yet another book and fell asleep by 11:39 after a bit of reading.

Looking up at the clock Draco got up and slipped on his robe, all the other boys were asleep lucky for him it was ten minutes before he had to meet Harry. Harry he thought every time he thought about him now he felt all wamr inside. Not that he was ready to admit that to Potter, sneaking out of the common room was a snap. But getting down the corridors proved harder, he showed up to the meeting ten minutes late hot and panting Harry was already there

Rei Ann

Old 04-28-2011, 02:35 AM

Ron nodded, and soon after headed to his own bed. He didn't even check to see if Harry was there. He just went to bed.

Harry was a bit nervous when Draco wasn't on time. He nearly beamed when he saw him. " Hey" He mumbled.

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-28-2011, 02:43 AM

Draco nodded a greeting to Harry panting softly till he caught his breath, when he finally regained it he returned Harry's smile with one of his own "Hey Potter your lucky you have that cloak thing it would be so much easier to get here if I had one of my own" Draco said so happy to see Harry again

Rei Ann

Old 04-28-2011, 01:38 PM

" What really helps is that this room isn't to far from the tower. While your dorm is much further away. Plus it doesn't really help all that much, with Snape or Ms. Norris, it's like can sense me" He mumbled.

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-28-2011, 09:41 PM

"Snape because he hates you and seems to have a feeling for exactly where you are, Ms Norris because well she's a cat" Draco said with a small laugh leaning against a pile of objects, cauldrons, books, robes, a wardrobe it was all in the pile. "Okay Potter" Draco started snapping back to the real topic they came to discuss. "Where can I get the help?"

(quick question are you getting bored with the RP because your posts have become much shorter. I personally enjoy it but then I love Harry Potter, if there's something I can do to help spark your interest let me know. I don't want this role play to fade out.)

Rei Ann

Old 04-28-2011, 10:39 PM

[[ It's the last two weeks of school. Finals are hard, and wearing down on my spirit. I've noticed that in Potter rps, I so excited to rp them, I post so little in order to get it faster.]]

" It's still weird how he can do that. I figured Ms. Norris because she can smell me, being a cat and all." Harry said. He had almost forgotten the real reason for their meeting. He then sobered up. " Well as I said the order." Harry said. " If you talk to the person is charge, who isn't me I'm sure he can come to terms you agree with. You'd have to disclose your mission with him, but he'd be able to help you. I'll be able to help you. I'll vouch for you with them, even if they don't agree." Harry said.

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-28-2011, 10:56 PM

(I guess I can understand that lol I've gotten that before as well, but I try to reply pretty quick just cause I enjoy them so much lol but I also want you to be able to work with the posts ><)

Draco was silent a few seconds, thinking tell them my mission huh he thought skeptically. "Potter do you know what my mission even was?" he asked straightening from the pile and catching Harry's eyes so their gazes were locked. "Aren't you the least bit curious Potter?" he asked more insistent now his tone becoming that which he used to use on Harry before they became friends

Rei Ann

Old 04-28-2011, 11:05 PM

[[ I understand. It's not you trust me on that.]]

Harry shook his head. " No I knew you were up to something, but I had no idea what it was." Harry mumbled softly. He found his gazed locked with Draco's. It the topic wasn't so serious he would have been blushing and his heart would be pounding loudly. " I am a little, but they won't care what your mission is, if your joining so that you don't have to do it" Harry said softly.

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-28-2011, 11:12 PM

"But even if I don't do it they will find someone else who will this mission was to take out an obstacle. I know the dark lord doesn't expect me to succeed with this mission, and frankly I was skeptical to how on earth could I take out someone so powerful" Draco said thoughtfully. He knew it had been a long shot from the beginning he would have most likely failed which was no skin off the dark lords snake like nose what happened to the boy, but if he had succeeded the dark lord would have been rid of an enemy. "Where would I meet these people Potter?"

Rei Ann

Old 04-28-2011, 11:26 PM

" That may be so or not. I'm can't say surely. Well I never understand what he's think, so I don't think anyone can. " Well the leader and another you can meet here. The rest are spread about. That would be up to the leader." Harry said. He didn't want to give any more information till Dumbledore and talked to Draco.

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-28-2011, 11:38 PM

"You know I never thought I would ever say this to you but thank you Pot... Harry what you've done to help me I never would have imagined this turn of events. Your a better man then I gave you credit for" Draco ended his short speech blushing a light red, he now faintly admired Harry probably always had despite their misgivings. Standing up straight he pulled Harry into a light hug of thanks "again thank you Potter"