spicedroses
(^._.^)ノ
Penpal

Old 02-22-2013, 07:08 AM

I was JILTED, so I got REVENGE!
Username:spicedroses
Image of My Entry:
How I got REVENGE!:
oh it was so sweet, I mean it was really sweet and oh so beautiful, and it should have been all mine. I stood there watching them laughing with their guest. Not a care in the world, at least none for the pain that they had caused me. They didn't know I was there of course. I looked so totally different. it's amazing what a little makeup and hair dye can do for a girl.

It was just so easy, the party was outside, with all the people, no one noticed one more. everyone dressed so brightly and happy. all smiles and cheers, that soon would change. he told me he loved me. They both said that they loved. my lover and my best friend. two people I trusted most in the world, two people I now hated with a passion

I nearly giggled with anticipation as I watched them cut into the pretty little lemon heart shaped cake before them. It was a special cake, made special for the bride and groom. I should know I made it with my own two hands. it would be so very delicious, that first bite, that first delectable poisonous bite. The pure happiness on their faces as they took a bite and then kissed nearly made my stomach turn.

slipping the little bottle back into the warmth of my bosom I turned and picked up a sweet little cupcake covered in roses before grabbing a nice bottle of champagne chilling on the table.

as I left the party and walked down the road, my steps seems to lighten as the ocean waves blew cool wind around me. I could feel the laughter bubbling up inside of me before it all came out. I am sure that if anyone saw me, I must have looked like a crazy woman, walking down the street laughing to herself.

It was as I turned the corner the laughter still ringing in my ear, that I finally heard the screams. Looking over my shoulder I smiled. climbed into my car and drove away.

neller
The Lover of UNICORNS

Old 02-22-2013, 08:36 AM

How I was JILTED!
Username: neller
Image of My Entry:

How I was Jilted:
We were so in love, he and I, I and he. He sported his thick, burly beard, and I fashioned my thick-framed bogus spectacles. Ah yes, we were hipsters, but so hipster we were. Together, we loved everything before it was cool: the books we read, the music we listened to, the coffees we drank. It was such a wonderful time to be before the time, until that fateful day before Valentine's Day (because celebrating Valentine's Day on Valentine's Day is too main stream). "My darling," he took my hands within his and looked into my eyes, "Being a hipster has become too popular...I can't bare it anymore! I must change my ways to something more underground, but that change won't be easy...especially with a hipster as a girlfriend. Please, darling, understand, this is for our [my] better good." I should've known...he thought he was better than me!

Popcorn Gun
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Penpal

Old 02-22-2013, 08:55 AM

Username: Popcorn Gun
Image of My Entry:
How I got REVENGE!: Long Story short, greed exploited. Seduction & Spiked drink, with a side of fire. >:' )

Long story: Mr. Satson you were always a pig. You were born a pig that somehow snaked it’s way to fortune and prestige, but you and I both know you didn’t keep your hands clean. When I fell on hard times and you found yourself in need of a housecleaner I saw you as a Godsend…little did I know what you really had in store for me. It started off simply enough…a uniform, then some casual conversation on the job. I looked up to you, you were brilliant…told me I could be too. From there it’s the classic textbook tale of the cheating husband. I fell for you, an attached man, you made me believe it was mutual…but as time drew on, and you didn’t leave your wife…and you’d come around when you knew she wouldn’t be home with more, innocent requests…fishnets instead of my normal opaque tights, a shorter hemline…white cat ears & a bell? … Fool that I was I, I couldn’t deny it any longer. You had no intention of making me your wife, I was simply a service to you…I came to see you for what you were and something inside me went hard… You had it all, but you were nothing…and I saw that it would only be fit for the same to happen to you. How many women had you done this too and how many more would be left after I left? No. For you, death would be best…but I wanted your final moment be the summation of your character, lecherous and greedy. So I donned my maid outfit one last time, and the bell, and a pair of cat ears, but this time, they were black, because I vowed to make you wish you’d never crossed me. You made it too easy. A balloon mansion, far away from everyone else. Wife away at the spa for the weekend. No relatives to speak of. And a maid with keys to the house. A cigar connoisseur, with a paper-littered office and a penchant in his old age for falling asleep…seems like a fire hazard does it not? A game of cat and mouse. Gives rise to old wood, but when the hunter is really the hunted. That’s when things get fun. Do you like wine? I know you do you old fool. And I know that you’re greedy…so you drink that wine…got it special for you. Sleep… I love how it just makes a room glow, makes me all tingly inside. And by the time anyone notices the blaze, you’ll not only have been asphyxiated, but your body should be beyond the point of recognition, and I’ll be at home, as Mrs. Satson gave me the weekend off. Women...always craftier than you'd have given them credit for. Enjoy your fate you old lecher.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 02-22-2013, 09:56 AM

Valentine's Day Colors Entry Form
Username: Seito
Image of My Entry:

Last edited by Seito; 02-22-2013 at 10:04 AM..

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 02-22-2013, 01:23 PM

so i don't have time to update but i wanted to give the people who i can't accept a chance. all of you are all set but for spicedroses: you have a lot of colors that are not acceptable for the valentine's color contest. i do hope you reread the directions and try again! (hat, suitcase, overskirt with the yellow buttons, the pink skirt with the blue line) and
shinigamikarasu: your ear muffs are silver D:
as i said, the others are fine i just don't have time to update the front page right now as i am late for work -__-
great job everyone!

shinigamikarasu
(^._.^)ノ

Penpal

Old 02-22-2013, 01:46 PM

I will fix that, then!

After I get home because I have to run off to my internship in about ten minutes. :)

fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Mak...

Penpal

Old 02-22-2013, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnea View Post
so i don't have time to update but i wanted to give the people who i can't accept a chance. all of you are all set but for spicedroses: you have a lot of colors that are not acceptable for the valentine's color contest. i do hope you reread the directions and try again! (hat, suitcase, overskirt with the yellow buttons, the pink skirt with the blue line) and
shinigamikarasu: your ear muffs are silver D:
as i said, the others are fine i just don't have time to update the front page right now as i am late for work -__-
great job everyone!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireprincess View Post
Yeah, I kinda thought so XD

How about this? Probably still won't pass, but it's worth a shot :D
Just in case you didn't see it :}

Would the hat pass?

Mageling
Mostly void, partially stars

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Mageling

Old 02-22-2013, 10:39 PM

Pirate's LOVE pirate! A Color Contest Entry Form
Username: Mageling
Image of My Entry:

Username: Mageling
Image of My Entry:

Last edited by Mageling; 02-22-2013 at 11:09 PM..

spicedroses
(^._.^)ノ
Penpal

Old 02-23-2013, 02:23 AM

Image of My Entry:

I hope this image is better, I tried to be a lot more careful in the items that I chose for her to wear.

DariaMorgendorfer
La La La La La, you're standing ...

Old 02-23-2013, 02:34 AM

The JILTED LOVER Avatar Contest!

AND

The Pirates in LOVE Avatar Contest!

ARE both up to date as of here! PLEASE PEOPLE: FUNNY and Creative entries. Icky entries....Like death, dismemberment, torture =s NOT WINNING....

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 02-23-2013, 02:39 AM

I have a one I want to submit but I need to submit the colors entry before I start the jilted lover's one so I won't loose this outfit

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 02-23-2013, 03:33 AM

Username: ascadellia
Image of My Entry:

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 02-23-2013, 03:52 AM

Quote:
Just in case you didn't see it :}

Would the hat pass?
gotta a couple more things i need to do before i settle in and update but the orange is still showing :/

the other ones up till this point are acceptable! great job everyone and thanks for following the color rules!

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 02-23-2013, 04:10 AM

Okie dokie :}
that's ok

I have brown hair underneath so it's all good. I just liked the flowyness and body of this wig

Saravi Boo
Licking threads since 2010!

Old 02-23-2013, 04:11 AM

Yay! All my entries have been accepted! ^_^

spicedroses
(^._.^)ノ
Penpal

Old 02-23-2013, 05:02 AM

Image of My Entry:

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 02-23-2013, 05:12 AM

Username: fireprincess
Image of My Entry:
How I got REVENGE!:
My boyfriend and I had been together for almost 3 years. Our anniversary was approaching, so I thought I'd take him out for a nice fancy dinner and movie for our special day. I was sitting at home making reservations when the phone rang. I didn't recognize the number so I let it go to voice mail. A female's voice rang over the answering machine telling MY boyfriend how much she enjoyed sneaking off on their lunch breaks to the supply closet for....well, I think you get where this was going. She went on to say that she can't wait to see him Friday night so they would have longer than 30 minutes to spend together. When she finally finished explaining everything she had planned for him she finished with "I'm so glad you're ditching that boring girlfriend of yours to spend the night with me." and then click. The message ended. I was dumbfounded! A million thoughts were racing through my head. My boyfriend was cheating on me!? How could he? Who was this harlot he was messing around with? Was she really so stupid to leave a message on an answering machine for my boyfriend at the home we BOTH shared?? Tears were filling my eyes as I ran to the bathroom. I sat on the edge of the tub just trying to sort through everything. Everywhere I looked I saw his stuff. His razor, his comb, his $40 bottle of shampoo and alll of his hair products. Oh his hair. How he loved his hair. He spent hours and hours combing it, and styling it, and teasing it, and primping it. He just loved his perfect hair. Just then a thought popped in my head. He DID love his hair.... Just like I had loved him... Well, he screwed with my feelings...I'll screw with his hair. I grabbed my bottle of Nair and poured the ENTIRE thing into his shampoo bottle. Now, for those of you who don't know, Nair is a hair removal treatment that women usually use on their legs. It lathers up and then you just wipe it off, but it stings like nobody's business. So next time he goes to wash his perfect beautiful hair, he won't know what hit him! I wonder if his bimbo likes bald guys.... As I was disposing of my empty Nair bottle and putting the lid back on his shampoo, I looked at the mirror. I remembered all the times we'd leave each other messages on the mirror so when the other got out of the shower they'd see the message in the steam. Well, I couldn't just let my master plan go unnoticed. I had to find out through a message what was going on and so should he. When he rushes to the mirror to see why his head is stinging and why he has fist-fulls of his hair, he'll see my little steam message that will read "Honey, I just wanted to let you know that you have a message on the answering machine. A co-worker called about your plans on Friday. I hope she likes your new look! Wipe the steam off the mirror and you'll see what I mean ;)
Happy Anniversary!"

The pink bottle is the nair, the black bottle is his shampoo, the curtains are the shower curtains, the white rug is the bath mat, and the fog is the steam from the shower so her message will be seen

Last edited by fireprincess; 02-23-2013 at 05:14 AM..

Alorrena
eyyo!
Send a message via MSN to Alorrena

Old 02-23-2013, 05:30 AM

Username:Alorrena
Image of My Entry:

Rochiel Silverfire
♪♪There's a song in ...

Old 02-23-2013, 05:43 AM

My Pirate is in LOVE!
Username: Rochiel Silverfire
Image of My Entry:
What my pirate LOVES/how they hide it!: Thea was a badass through and through. The most feared female pirate to ever sail the seven seas! She could climb a mast and tie a mooring line faster than any man who ever lived, and she'd be DAMNED if she'd be underestimated just because she was a woman! But Thea had a secret...a secret that would destroy her reputation utterly if it was ever discovered. Thea...loved to bake. Cakes, pies, cupcakes, bread, cookies, it didn't matter! She loved them all. She loved the smell of baking bread, the hot steam as it curled around her body, the feel of flower on her hands...it was heaven. But her little piece of heaven had to be hidden in a derelict old shack on a secluded beach where no one bothered her on pain of death and dismemberment; but how long can heaven remain hidden?

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 02-23-2013, 06:37 AM

Image of My Entry:

Image of My Entry:
How I got REVENGE!: What's my story? Well, if you Must know. I have a certain boyfriend. Or should I say had? Well.. I Had a boyfriend. We'd been going out together for, oh, two years? On again, off again. But we always got back together. --Anyway. Everything was going perfect. Except one day, I found out he had his eye on a certain brunette. Someone that'd had their eye on someone Else. Imagine my fury upon realizing that he was ditching me(For good) for that blondette! Well, I knew he was a fan of vampire movies. A certain series that also contained werewolves. So, upon hearing the devastating news, I quickly came back with a retaliation. Was I going to be sad? No! What I was going to do was, get some hunky (shirtless) man, go out into the woods and have a bit of a party! Celebrate my new freedom with a far superior male.

And if somehow pictures leaked out to my good for nothing ex, well then Good! Let him wallow in self pity on what he missed out on. I was going to give him a Very fun date. Instead, I ended up with a cute guy, and my ex miserable with a Plain Jane. Now I can gloat in his miserable face the next time I see him. Nothing better than sweet sweet revenge.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 02-23-2013, 06:48 AM

Edit: Wait, forgot something. xD *runs off to change that*

---------- Post added 02-22-2013 at 08:56 PM ----------

Image of My Entry:

Last edited by Seito; 02-23-2013 at 06:52 AM..

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 02-23-2013, 07:07 AM

it seems in my haste to leave for work this morning, i forgot to ping some people to get their entries fixed. for this i apologize but i am doing so now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiari View Post
Username: Kiari
Image of My Entry:
Kiari: you're looking great you just have some yellow or gold on your earrings and the background has some orange in the sun. i apologize i missed your entry earlier and i hope you can fix it and resubmit.

Quote:
Username: Sabiir
Image of My Entry:
and the other person i apparently skipped right over in my haste was Sabiir: you just have a little bit of green on your leg from the rambling rose. everything else i can accept. i apologize for missing your entry and i hope you can edit and resubmit!

Quote:
Okie dokie :}
that's ok

I have brown hair underneath so it's all good. I just liked the flowyness and body of this wig
yea i really like that hair too, star... maybe we can have a contest that allows those colors sometime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alorrena View Post
Image of My Entry:
Alorrena: before i can accept your entry there are a few things that need to be fixed. your background (the door) has some black and so does the ticket your are holding. the bear also has blue eyes. if you change the background, which does have brown, remember to find something else brown because you don't have anything else brown on there

Valentine's Day Colors Entries updated to here!
Pirate's LOVE pirate! A Color Contest Entries updated to here!

i believe i got everyone this time! happy the rest of the event and now i'm off to bed so i can get up in a few hours and work again

---------- Post added 02-23-2013 at 02:08 AM ----------

*oops for Sabiir: i forgot to mention the glasses you have on in your valentine's color entry look silver, so those have to be fixed too!

Alorrena
eyyo!
Send a message via MSN to Alorrena

Old 02-23-2013, 09:18 AM

hope this is better.
Image of My Entry:

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 02-23-2013, 10:19 AM

Image of My Entry:
How I got REVENGE!:Like you see, my ex - Christopher was a total bookworm. He always had his nose in some book, reading all the damn time and never paying any attention to me. Books are stupid! If he didn't look like such a hunk I would have never dated a nerd like him.

Anyways, the jerk decided he loves books more than me. Like HELLOOOOO! I'm the prettiest girl on campus and no one dumps me. So I decided to break into his house. He loves books so much? We'll see how he feels after I toss a couple of his favorites into the fireplace. That's just to start. I want him to suffer for a long time. So all the books I didn't burn? I torn the last page out of every single one of them.

Who's the dumb blond now Christopher? Take that!

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 02-23-2013, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Username: Q U E E N
Image of My Entry:

Well, I'm trying this again~ c: