mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 11-11-2012, 02:00 AM

I'm good, exercised last night and I feel good that I did, haven't exercised in maybe two or three weeks.

Also excited that I am going to the movies tomorrow with my mom. We are gonna see Wreck-It-Ralph.

M i r o
Comatose

Old 11-11-2012, 02:13 AM

Ohhhh, goood! You're going to love it. :)

Ah. I need to work out again. My soreness has gone away from last weekend.
I work out for at least 2hrs or more... completely knocks the fruit out of you. lol

sushi_mew
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 11-11-2012, 02:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M i r o View Post

SPOILERX

sushi_mew:

They are but not popular, yo'zZ!
Oh, I know. You always say "my current avi" LOL But didn't I do one of your Oc? Or an Oc you made? (though that was forever ago) I haven't been on my DA either.

Pish posh! Who wouldn't want to eat Sushi?

I know... I've been cussed at for doing that. rofl When I had my computer.
Since my door doesn't close (and I didn't have a lock on it) The glowing from the "start" button to turn on my computer would always GLOW green/blue and my mom would see it, I guess? And then yell at me when I woke up. Evil.....

Oooo! I guess I'll turn my challenge thing on then. xP

Ahhh. That's basically what I use the computer for, anyway. That && hw/school

Going to the "no point of return" is scary. But you know... people who do that, it's their own fault and then they get diabetes. It's like... didn't they notice a problem 100lbs ago...? Being poor isn't an excuse, I've been poor. I've been depressed. I've been picked on. I've been mistreated. I've been abused. So, yeah, they don't win sympathy from me. XD

I've gotten tired of eating them, though. ; A ;
Doesn't the strings stuck in your teeth from the pineapple just annoy you? lulz Yeah but the yellow and green ones are sour. Or are they still sweet to you? 'Cause I only like the reds and the greens. But then again, they give me headaches because there's too much to chew and my teeth get tired.

Hahaha! I've never had an Asian dentist.
At least, where I am. They're only in restaurants, hair salons, nail places and SamsClub.

Yep!

Awww! that's so cute! Cute lil tycoons! <3

I keep my USBs in my room. I haven't lost them yet. lol I still have the blue one I got my Senior year when I was taking VGC (visual graphics and communications) and I bought another one like... 2 years ago? In my college bookstore. The blue has a yellow small dot that flashes when its plugged in and the purple one has a small rectangle shape that flashes blue (which I love).

You can put them on landyards. Keychains. Backpacks.
Wherever. It just depends on where you put them if you're afraid of losing them.

And ditto! I have all my keys on my Hello Kitty Landyard and I have my car keys on my "Gamer Cat" landyard I got from Sugar Bunny Shop - Welcome <3 LOVE BUYING things from her!!!! I followed her since... er... I was on Gaia??? And she only made Art then. :) It's super cheap and adorable! She also has sales* ' n ' stuff.

I got the kitty bomb keychain - the strawberry dust plug - the doki fox stickers - the doki fox buttons - the gamer cat landyard and I think that's it??? I've been wanting that darn Dokifox to turn into a stuffed animal! I want one.

I never understood what mp4's were...? I know WMA's but not that.

You could find one online if you can't find one anywhere else, though.
(bed sheets, that is)

Awww. xD I had to use it for VGC but thank gawd we didn't mess with it much.

Oh, well that's good.

Wait--he made a new hangout, like 2012, this year??? I didn't know about that either.
He only visited on my profile to say he got a tablet and whatever. Doesn't really talk to me, although, he's on my FB. lol

Ha! Good!
yes you did which reminds me that i need to create a proper thing from it other than my gaian journal that i dont update D:

mine glows from the side of the tower and the fron (my side is clear) and its really bright too
so if its on it and my door is closed, you can hear it humming and see the light from under the door xD;

>:D i will defeat youuuu

it really is their own fault for getting that far. even if people tell you "to eat more!" its still your choice unless they forced it down your throat all teh tiem.
i find that i have too much sympathy in me. i can feel pity for almost anyone; just give me time its relaly bothersome

yesss who really enjoys things in their teeth? (spoiler: no one!)
yellow ones are more sweet to me, with green ones being tart. the green ones are good in slices and crunchy :)
i have to eat my apples in slices. i hate biting into apples. (peaches are fine; its just apples??)

What's samsclub? and yeah the vietnamese rule the nail salons

00ps, my baby sister is 2 years, 3 months. shhh i forgot my sister's age ; m;

ehh i will do it when i feel like i can keep it safe. i thought i could keep my keys safe but ive lost them several times (eventually finding them of course!)
wow thanks for that link; thats half an hour wasted lol

mp4's are like mp3s but it can hold videos
thats like the only thing i know is dif.

shhh im like picky when it comes to online shopping idkwhy

OMGAHHH YOU GOT A FACEBOOK?? 8D
i remember you telling me you would never get a facebook because its a waste >w> heheee

and yes, rawr made a giveaway for october and he told me on my profile after it was over > A>;
yeah,,, no i get too shy to talk to him on facebook ;; dont knwo why though

---------- Post added 11-10-2012 at 06:58 PM ----------

o the event's still up???

M i r o
Comatose

Old 11-11-2012, 03:12 AM

Yes. the event is still up. Though I'm not really posting much. XD

---------- Post added 11-11-2012 at 12:12 AM ----------

I think Jelly is letting it stay open?

---------- Post added 11-11-2012 at 12:20 AM ----------

@ Sushi; Oooh.

Hahaha. You'd get caught just for it humming, I bet. xD If you left it on.

Nuuu! You cannot defeat me!

I know... well, that and Obama and his wife changed the food pyramid and now its a "plate." rofl

Exactly! IF you don't want to go to the dentist, then clean your teeth.
My brother has slacked on that though, he has a lot of plaque... gross.

SamsClub is a member grocery store, they sell things in bulk and they also have a gas station (which is cheaper than others)
SamsClub is a partner that owns Walmart. :) You get free food samples during the weekend! Nummy. But they sell other things other than food, though. It's the place where people buy Cash registers, pens, markers, toys, furniture, TV, etc etc.

Do you not have one where you are???

LOL You forgot your sisters age?! That is sooo mean

You should put bells on your keychains or something (noisy things are easy to find). Especially if they have big objects on 'em.

Oh, I shee.

pffft! Well, I only shop on sites I trust and buying things from Amazon direct from Amazon LLC is good. 8)
Sugarbunnyshop is good too! But I understand. Too many things on the internet that'll make you go broke. lulz

Nuuuu. I had it since 2006? 07? I didn't start messing with it until I was living in Virginia/Washington D.C.
I don't really use it for much.... just talking here and there and posting videos or getting Tokyo Pop newsletters.

I don't go on there for weeks on end. But yeah, Rawr (his name is Derek, IRL) is on there 24/7.
He's either posting with his cell phone or he's on the computer.

I don't think I was here anyway. lol
Shy??? He's the same dorky person as always 'cept your not conversing with an avatar.

---------- Post added 11-11-2012 at 12:21 AM ----------

SamsClub.com - Sam <- take a look see.
You could find one where you are, if you have them. Type where you live and it'll find the nearest one.

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 11-11-2012, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Ohhhh, goood! You're going to love it. :)

Ah. I need to work out again. My soreness has gone away from last weekend.
I work out for at least 2hrs or more... completely knocks the fruit out of you. lol

Why work out that long? Do you work out 2 hrs every day? You don't need to work out that much to stay in shape. 30 mins to 1hr of a tough exercise is good enough.

M i r o
Comatose

Old 11-11-2012, 03:48 AM

I do it one day (usually Saturday). Sometimes I may do that one day and then the next I will try to work out for an 1hr.
I only do it during the weekend or when I have a lot of motivation. I only do Tae Bo. lol I haven't been using the treadmill lately.

I know. 30mins is about how much you're supposed to do a day (if you can).
I just like to work out longer.

---------- Post added 11-11-2012 at 12:54 AM ----------

If I use the treadmill, I'm usually on it for 2-3hrs? It just depends

sushi_mew
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 11-11-2012, 04:52 AM

jelly is spoiling us again B3

---------- Post added 11-10-2012 at 09:00 PM ----------

i brush my teeth tons its just my habits as a kid were bad D:
my fear has kicked me in the rear
wooah you keep losing gold; are you on a shopping spree? xD

so its like Costco? buying in bulk is cool (=w=)b
noo the closest i can think of is the costco and that's like.. on the edge of my town or soemthing D;

im sorry!! shes just still so small

i used to have like 5 lanyards on my keys but then it got too bulky to carry it so i have it in one bag and one bag only. (i transfer it when i use a dif bag but return it when i get home)

etsy is like, the most dangerous site for me because i want almost everything?

waaa i def remember you telling me that you didnt like facebook 0: i feel betrayed /sighh

yeah i know man, i have him on facebook. its just weird calling him derek when ive known him as rawr for long times

sams club is only UHMURICAAAH
i live in canada alongside my pet polar bear

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 11-11-2012, 05:22 AM

Quote:
I do it one day (usually Saturday). Sometimes I may do that one day and then the next I will try to work out for an 1hr.
I only do it during the weekend or when I have a lot of motivation. I only do Tae Bo. lol I haven't been using the treadmill lately.

I know. 30mins is about how much you're supposed to do a day (if you can).
I just like to work out longer.

---------- Post added 11-11-2012 at 12:54 AM ----------

If I use the treadmill, I'm usually on it for 2-3hrs? It just depends
You must really enjoy your one, or two, workout days and look forward to them?

sushi_mew
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 11-11-2012, 05:50 AM

hello mew :)

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 11-11-2012, 05:59 AM

I prefer punctuality...

M i r o
Comatose

Old 11-11-2012, 06:04 AM

@ Sushi; I think so. o w o b

Ohhh. Well, that's good! Fear can install great habits (sometimes) xD

Costco...??? I've heard of that before, I've never been
But I suppose it may be the same as that. It's where I get my big bag of gummies.

lol Awww. Does she grow slowly???

5 landyards?! Holy fruiticles. That would take up a lot of room.

Oh etsy.... I wish I could get some stuff on there too. There's this awesome Sailor Moon necklace that I want... but yeah, I don't have money to spend on things like that. lol Maybe sometimes and somewhere else for cheaps.

I DO dislike it! And Myspace @ w @;;

That's why I don't use it like other ppl--basically just to keep in contact with Erika since she moved out of state and is pregnant again with her second child. D:

Yes. Especially since he's asian... it's like... your name is Derek? wtf? XD

But his dad is the American and his mom is the asian, so I guess it's understandable.
His nephew, though, he's a major cutie.

...Pfft! SamsClub should be INTERNATIONAL!

@ Mew; I don't look forward to it... cause I'm sore for days afterwards. lol

My brother works out for more than a couple of hours (but that's because he's in Judo)
And my mom, when she works out, she usually does an 1hr or so.

Idk, working out is just a lenghtly thing with us? xD

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 11-11-2012, 06:07 AM

I've never been one to really work out for a long time. Usually, an hour is the most I do.

M i r o
Comatose

Old 11-11-2012, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuvrette View Post
I prefer punctuality...
You prefer punctuality over working out???

---------- Post added 11-11-2012 at 03:13 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mewmew07 View Post
I've never been one to really work out for a long time. Usually, an hour is the most I do.
I think it's healthier that you do (I mean, that you don't work out longer than an hr).
It takes a long time to get used to working out a lot for longer periods of time.

Especially if you don't really need to work out that much.

Last edited by M i r o; 11-11-2012 at 06:13 AM..

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 11-11-2012, 06:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushi_mew View Post
hello mew :)
Hello Sushi!

How are you?

Well, I actually think I do need to work out to lose weight.

sushi_mew
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 11-11-2012, 06:14 AM

pfft i tried to find you on rawr's friendslist on facebook but i dont think i found you?
unless it was you but there was something off (spelling of first name and the art that they uploaded looks diff)

i plan to get my bangs cut tomorrow and my hair needs a good trim so it wont be as long anymore ;;

M i r o
Comatose

Old 11-11-2012, 06:15 AM

And I missed a question!

Yes, I've been buying things for my outfit, that's why my gold is poof @ Sushi

sushi_mew
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 11-11-2012, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mewmew07 View Post
Hello Sushi!

How are you?

Well, I actually think I do need to work out to lose weight.

im good yourself?
i ask you this every event but have you gotten all the things you want form the event yet? :)

i try to work out to lose body fat since i have more than i need /:

M i r o
Comatose

Old 11-11-2012, 06:16 AM

Quote:
pfft i tried to find you on rawr's friendslist on facebook but i dont think i found you?
unless it was you but there was something off (spelling of first name and the art that they uploaded looks diff)

i plan to get my bangs cut tomorrow and my hair needs a good trim so it wont be as long anymore ;;
Ohhh. lol
That's because mine is on completely private.
No one can search my name and no one can search me through people. > w >;

My name is Terry. (If you can find it)
I think I've only mentioned that here and there.

&& lucky! I want my bangs re-positioned.

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 11-11-2012, 06:20 AM

I prefer punctuality on the event closing time.
But FAQ didn't mention any time...

M i r o
Comatose

Old 11-11-2012, 06:23 AM

Ohhh. Well, it did have a time before.
But since Jelly hasn't really given a time now that she let it go... maybe they won't say so until tomorrow?

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 11-11-2012, 06:24 AM

Quote:
im good yourself?
i ask you this every event but have you gotten all the things you want form the event yet? :)

i try to work out to lose body fat since i have more than i need /:
Not yet, I need one more of the event rares.

I need to lose body fat and weight. I want to lose 5-10lbs. I want to still be curvy, I don't desire to be stick thin.

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 11-11-2012, 06:28 AM

I prefer to be informative. DX
I want a time~
as a guide on how I spend my tokens.

M i r o
Comatose

Old 11-11-2012, 06:30 AM

Anal attentive. rofl jkjk

But I know. They've ended events abruptly before and that was irritating.
What are you planning to do with your tokens?

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 11-11-2012, 06:31 AM

It was depending which was the nearest target, sprint for it, done and stop.

but now I am lost...

M i r o
Comatose

Old 11-11-2012, 06:33 AM

Oh. Well, I've ended up with 40 tokens that I'm not using.

Maybe you can buy more commons and when the sell back store comes, you can sell them?
You can earn gold easier that way.