Inuyami
Daughter of Sesshomaru: A Deadly...
Send a message via AIM to Inuyami Send a message via Yahoo to Inuyami

Old 12-06-2013, 05:57 PM

Accepting but not yet open.

Coming soon!

Any fans of The Room? Want to get into the remake of a popular role-play? Fallow this thread and in no time it will be up and ready to begin. The Room is a bit like .//hack only with it's own little twists, if you're interested please be patient as the thread is built.

^|_~^

Quote:

Our OOC Page: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...nter-room.html

:: Welcome to The Room::

Everyday seems like the same day; wake up, shower, school, homework, chores, bed. Today upon returning home from school a mysterious email is waiting in your in box.
"A world of amazement awaits you."
There is no return address to the message and you contemplate opening it for a few moments. You mind races wondering if this is just the typical spam, a virus sent to you threw a past visited website, or something wonderful from an old forgotten friend. Thinking almost nothing more of it, you move your mouse icon over the subject of the message.
CLICK CLICK
You screen freezes for a moment as the message begins to load, all seems normal as you spin in your computer chair and take a sip out of your favorite soft drink. A minute passes and then another, your patients is wearing thin, and just as you ready yourself to exit from the blank message something happens. Suddenly the screen begins to ripple as if it was made of water. Confuse you press your hand to the screen and fall threw it, being pulled by an unseen force.
On the other side of the digital viod you find yourself in a free fall, rappidly approching a lush green field filled with flowers, streams, lakes and surrounded by thick forest which leads nowhere. You hit the ground but notice yourself unharmed and that your appearance has changed, you've somehow become what you see yourself as inside your heart. Around you, there are others who are waking up from the same misty daze that you've found yourself in. How have you all gotten here and what is this place you've been brought to?
Amoung the crowd you notice there is one person who seems to not be so confused. In a collective confused rage, you and the group beging to curse at this man, assuming he must be the one who's brought you to this alien world. He assures you he's done nothing of the sort and that this was supposted to be a virtual chat room for friends to connect. Continuing he goes on to tell you that he's been stuck in this world for weeks and that an evil force knowns simply as VIRUS has been cause chaos in the digital plain.

Rules:

1. Please PM Character Apps to me to be place in an organize referance point.
2. Fighting and Relationships are acceptable, but keep in mind we are a PG13 thread.
3. You can have a MAXIMUM of THREE Characters.
4. Please keep one sentence posting to a minimum. Try not to do it more then once a page if avoidable. Re-editting to lengthen, as long as it does NOT effect how the story has already progressed, is acceptable.
5. If you would like to plan, discuss or have public questions; this is where you'd go: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...nter-room.html
6. To prove that you've read and understand the concept of this role-play, please include "---your character's name goes here--- has entered The Room" at the moment in your post when your character arives in the new plain.
7. Character Information can be edited if you wish, simple re-submit you application with your changes written in BLUE and I will change it for you in the character referance post.

Application:

Hi, my name is: (What's your user name?)
I'll be playing: (Who is your character for this thread?)
Who is a: (Boy/Girl)
He/She is: (Age)
And is from: (Country)
My character looks like this: (A photo for referance. Anime please)
Their personality is: (A one paragraph minimum discription of personality)
He/She enjoys: (like)
But hates: (dislikes)
Within The Room, this is how he/she looks: (A photo of how you look in The Room. Anime please)
His/Her Room name is: (what is your name within The Room)
He/She is: (Race? Ex:: Human, demon, elf, sprite, fairy etc.)
And has these powers: (any special powers we should know about?)
Other: (If you wish to share any back story about your character, here is where to do it)

***Story updates and plot changes are very possible as this thread matures. The changes or additions will be written in RED, and edits will be written in GREEN for at least a week and I will let members know when things have been updated within the post closest to the time things have been updated.***

Last edited by Inuyami; 12-06-2013 at 11:16 PM..

Inuyami

Old 12-08-2013, 01:21 AM

Accepted characters

Hi, my name is: Inuyami
I'll be playing: "VIRUS"
Who is a: Male
He/She is: Unknown
And is from: Unknown
My character looks like this: Unknown
Their personality is: The earthly identity of VIRUS is very unknown. He's been in The Room for many years and has lost his connection to the world he used to know. What is known about VIRUS is that he is a twisted person with an almost psychotic sense of humor and pleasure.
He enjoys: Pain, causing pain and confusion, and playing riddles and jokes on people
But hates: Serious people, fallowing rules,
Within The Room, this is how he looks:
His Room name is: VIRUS
He is:
And has these powers:
Other:

Quote:
Originally Posted by happydeath
Hi, my name is:
Happydeath
I'll be playing:
Yosuke Fuse (Pronounced 'Fu-zeh')
Who is a:
Male
He is:
And is from:
Japan
My character looks like this:

Their personality is:
Yosuke is quiet but yet he is a very kind person, it is rare to ever actually hear him angry or upset at anyone around him. Although at first glance, he may seem as the type of person that would hurt anyone he sees that gets on his bad side, the truth is that he has been through enough pain in his life that he simply can't seem to feel the pain anymore. However, if one of his friends have been hurt by someone else; a completely different side of him will come out that seems more dark than anyone would ever expect from him.
He enjoys:
† Sweets.
† Spicy Foods.
† Reading.
† Cooking.
† Martial Arts Training.
† Meditation.
But hates:
‡ Blood.
‡ Feeling useless.
‡ Death.
‡ Being reminded of his past.
‡ Talk about family.
‡ Cocky people.
‡ His curse.
Within The Room, this is how he looks:

His Room name is: he
Yoshimitsu Suzumura
He is:
Kitsune Reaper.
And has these powers:
Yoshimitsu has the ability to manipulate nearly all different forms of water to his will. Although, if he uses it too much he will end up freezing limbs of his own body as a consequence. Another ability he has that he has more control over is that of electricity/lightning. He normally always has his right eye covered by either the kitsune mask he wears over his whole face, if not, he wears multiple white bandages that covers up his entire right eye side of his face. The right eye is cursed by the demon that resides within him, whenever it does get revealed he is much more cold and blood thirsty to kill anything and everyone in his sights.
Other:
Yoshimitsu's usual weapon is a brightly silverish steel katana that he tends to keep sheathed on his waist. However, whenever he loses a slight bit of control over his right eye the entire blade and sheath itself will begin to deform itself into a large black three-bladed scythe.

-----------
Yosuke has been born and raised in Japan by a loving family. Even though his family had barely any money to keep food on the table every single day, both his mother and father did whatever they could to get at least a single or sometimes lucky enough to get two on the table for their only son. If they could and were lucky enough to get enough, the mother and father would get some food for themselves at the sametime; however, that was quite rare. Living with this kind of life for several years of their lives, by the time Yosuke was around 16 or 17; his mother and father had gotten a terrible disease and without enough money, they were unable to afford any medical help.
So with the age he was at, Yosuke did his best to be the one to go out and try to steal some food for his mother and father. Although, in the back of his head he knew that they were going to die no matter what, he did whatever he could to keep them alive for as long as he could so that they could be a family. Around the age of 19, both of them had passed away and Yosuke left the home. Going about his life, he went around from workplace to workplace to get enough money so that he could build a life of his own. He knew well enough this was what his mother and father would want for him. Soon enough, Yosuke had ended up getting a job at a bakery and it seemed the man was nice enough to allow him to live on the upstairs apartment; right above the bakery.
Even though the apartment was tiny, it was better then nothing. After several years of working and doing his best, he had been able to save up enough money to make the old-run down apartment on the inside; into something much more. However, suddenly one day when he was on his computer; finding this strange program he had gotten himself pulled into some kind of strange game-like place. The curse that is placed upon him is still somewhat of a mystery to him; as to where it came from and how to rid himself of it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wild Spirit Wolf~
Hi, my name is: ~Wild Spirit Wolf~
I'll be playing: Rosemary Hunter
Who is a: Girl
She is: 20
And is from: Japan
My character looks like this:

Their personality is: Polite but quiet, Rosemary can often come off as cold or antisocial. She is reserved and has a deep distrust of people in general. Despite her suspicious nature, Rosemary has a good heart deep down. If someone manages to earn her trust, she will be loyal to the very end. She does have a violent side that she tries to keep hidden.
She enjoys: Reading, drawing, music, animals, karate, sunny days and chocolate.
But hates: Arrogant people, clowns, spiders, thunder storms, being sick and ignorance.
Within The Room, this is how she looks:

Her Room name is: Vixen
She is: Succubus
And has these powers: Ability to control fire and shadows, and can shapeshift. Like most Succubus, she drinks blood to sustain her powers, and absorbs the souls of men- or women- through kissing and/or intercourse. Her mere presence is enough to make people of either gender attracted to her. She carries a gun scythe.
Other: Rosemary Hunter was born and raised in Japan, to a Japanese father and an Irish mother. Through her whole life, she was ostracized and picked on for her heritage and appearance. She was constantly bullied and beat up, until she started taking karate to defend herself. People stopped beating her up after that, but she was still always alone, and had trust issues. Now just out of high school, Rosemary decided to take a year off to travel before attending college. Her first stop was Ireland, where her mother was born. While there, she received a mysterious email that, upon opening it, sent her spiraling into a world known only as The Room.

Last edited by Inuyami; 12-09-2013 at 10:09 PM..

Inuyami

Old 12-09-2013, 01:40 AM

RESERVED FOR NEWS UPDATES!

12/09- Hello everyone! As you can see above I've begun to build my new character profiles. Bare with me as I didn't have as much time to work on it as I had hoped. More will be posted tomorrow and then I'll begin to work on the opening post!

Last edited by Inuyami; 12-09-2013 at 10:16 PM..

Inuyami

Old 12-09-2013, 10:17 PM

RESERVED FOR OPENING POST