Syrinx330
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-11-2007, 11:29 PM

((Ok, hi! I'm new here, and I hope that you all like this roleplay, I'm currently doing it in my forums, and its quite successful there, so I'll try it here!))

Plot: Pack your bags, head to platform 9 3/4, and take the train to Hogwarts school for Witchcraft and Wizardry for another year of magic and excitement! This is your year to shine, your year to learn more about magic, your year to enter the Tri-wizard Tournament that hasn't been held since the years the legendary Harry Potter had attended school and the tragic death of Cedric Diggory, your year to solve a mystery that has chosen now to unfurl for the students that attend this school. Welcome to Hogwarts, hope you're ready for the adventure of a lifetime.

Rules:
  • No Godmoding.
  • Keep it PG-13.
  • I will lay out a list of teachers for all the courses, they may be from the books, or they may be created. Nothing that we're putting on here means anything ever happened in the book, a.k.a., NO SPOILERS!!!! I think we've decided to keep the teachers like they're from the third book, just so there are no spoilers. But, I think I may make up the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, just for fun...Muahaha!!!
  • Be nice to one another, unless your character's that personality, and keep swearing to a minimum, on occasion, I will allow it, just don't make it habit.
  • Try to be literate, a.k.a., make your English teacher proud today! Being descriptive is nice, try to at least use three good sentences, though I understand we all have bad days.
  • No using characters from the book, not even ancestors.
  • For this, I will allow more than one character, I'd like to say that three is the limit. Just so we can get a good number of character interaction. Since there's the T-WT in this, I might need it so we can have the characters from the other schools.
  • Try to use (( and )) when out of character, or OOC//. It makes life a lot easier.
  • Most importantly...-drumroll please-...Have Fun ;)!

Character Profiles:

Name:
Age & Year:
Appearance:
History/Origin:
Personality:

Syrinx330
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-11-2007, 11:30 PM

]-----Teachers-----

These will be your teachers, no matter what school you attend, all students shall get the same instruction.

Care of Magical Creatures: Hagrid
Charms: Flitwick
Defense Against the Dark Arts: Announced at the opening banquet ;D is secret.
Divination: Trelawney
Herbology: Sprout
History of Magic: Binns
Potions: Snape
Transfiguration: McGonagall

Headmaster of Hogwarts: Albus Dumbledore
Headmistress of Beauxbatons: Madame Maxime
Headmaster of Durmstrong: Igor Karkaroff

Schools and Houses

-Hogwarts:
  • Gryffindor- Bravery- McGonagall
  • Ravenclaw- Wisdom- Flitwick
  • Hufflepuff- Loyalty- Sprout
  • Slytherin- Cunning- Snape
-Beauxbatons

-Durmstrang

((Edit: I know that there are some classes missing, I'm just letting y'all have the basics, just to make it easier.))

Syrinx330
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-11-2007, 11:31 PM

Name: Sacha Romanishche
Age & Year: 16, 6th year
School: Hogwarts; Ravenclaw
Appearance: Sacha is 5'9", has light brown hair, and light brown eyes. His skin is tanned from working out in the sun all summer. When not in uniform, he likes to wear just whatever he can throw on.
History/Origin: Sacha was born in Russia, his father being a muggle, and his mother a witch. His mother had kept the secret from her father that she was a witch, but made sure that Sacha knew what he really was. Sacha learned of Hogwarts, because his mother had originally lived in England, and dreamed of going there. He learned of his grandparents still being alive, and begged his mother to let him live with them so he had a better chance of going to Hogwarts. Finally, she let him, and after that, he had rarely seen his parents since, his father only thinking he was just going to a boarding school that would help him become a great scholar.
Personality: Sacha is more laid back, and very quiet. He uses his head to get through everything, and sometimes he's so into his studies that he forgets about the world around him. He is a hard worker, since in the summer, he works to help his grandparents out since he's staying with them.

Name: Gabrielle Viltras
Age & Year: 17, 7th year
School: Beauxbatons
Appearance: Gabrielle has light blonde, straight hair and light blue eyes. She is about 5'7", and is a beauty, she cares about how she looks. When not in uniform, she'll still dress up in skirts and dresses.
History/Origin: Gabrielle, born in France a pureblooded witch. Her family is a proud family, especially of her, the oldest of her three sisters, the example for the rest of them.
Personality: Because of her proud family, she has gained a high ego, and isn't very tolerant of 'mudbloods'. She may be worrying about her looks, but she is a very powerful witch, she thinks this is because of her pure blooded heritage. Basically, her outlook on the wizarding world would make any Slytherin proud.

Name: Aral Quinlan
Age & Year: 16, 6th year
School: Hogwarts; Gryffindor
Appearance: Aral has light red, curly hair, and green eyes. Her skin is kind of pale, and she is about 5'6". Because she is kind of a rebel, she doesn't really care what she looks like. When not in uniform, she'll wear t-shirts, baggy sweatshirts, ripped up jeans. She's kind of a tomboy with her appearance. She loathes having to wear a skirt, but reluctantly puts up with it for school.
History/Origin: Aral was born and raised in Ireland. When she was around 9, her family moved to London because the people around her were suspicious of her, thinking she was a bad omen. When she turned 11 and got her letter to Hogwarts, finding out she was a witch, her parents didn't know what to do with her, afraid of her magical abilities. So, she feels Hogwarts is her home more than anything.
Personality: Aral is a rebellious tomboy through and through. When she was younger, she would rather roughhouse with all the neighborhood boys than play with dolls like her sisters encouraged her to. She doesn't like rules, and whenever there is a way to cause mischief or be adventurous, she wouldn't miss it for the world.

wizard5424
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-12-2007, 12:27 AM

Name: Nanami
Age & Year: 16, 6th
School (if Hogwarts, what house): Ravenclaw
Appearance: despite hisd almost pale white body, his main wardrobe sconsits of black, as even his hair has turned black.
History/Origin: He is the oldest of his family, and hopes to set down a legacy the others have to live up to
Personality: in a way alinated, but not self alinated. He often goes off on his own and leaves without another person there.

pyrogrl9623

Old 10-12-2007, 12:35 AM

Name:Kyliee Summers
Age & Year:16 6th year
School (if Hogwarts, what house):Gryffindor
Appearance:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...of_Shadows.jpg
History/Origin:Prue blood. Though she is not like most she likes others too!She comes from a family of Slythrins.
Personality:Nice and bubbly. She loves meeting new people. Leaning is her best skill and she loves to play wizard chess. Plays violin in spare time.

Syrinx330
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-12-2007, 01:29 AM

((Ok, you all can start whenever you'd like to. I'm just going to post this and then go for the night, and this roleplay is open to anyone else who wants to join!))

Well, time to start another year at Hogwarts! Aral Quinlan thought to herself as she glanced from side to side, making sure no muggles saw her enter platform 9 3/4. Being 16, this was her 6th year, and she planned to make it a year to remember, as she always tried to do. Her parents only drove her to the station, and left, not bothering to see her off in fear of meeting other...'different' people. Aral didn't care, after she found out she was a witch, her parents had started to keep their distance from her, so why was this any different?

Aral didn't bother to see if she could find anyone she knew. She immediately went to find a booth by herself, knowing if anyone wanted to talk with her, they could find her themselves. Before putting her bags up, she took out a portable CD player, a muggle contraption that not many of her peers had at Hogwarts. She put turned it on, and started listening to a CD she had from the rock opera 'Tommy', that was done by the Doors, and put her feet up on the seat in front of her, slouching.

--------With Sacha Romanishche-------

Sacha looked around platform 9 3/4, not expecting to find anyone looking for him, but just seeing how everyone has changed over the summer. He never really cared that no one really greeted him here, he was just happy to be able to learn more about magic when he went to Hogwarts.

He boarded the train, noticing that most of it was already full up, found a booth that only had one other person in it. He knocked and said, "May I join you?" He thought he recognized the girl, but then again, he probably had had classes with her at some point. She looked like a Gryffindor.

Aral nodded and said, "No one is stopping you, and I don't have a problem with it." He entered and put his bags up, taking out a book to read, a muggle history book that was his dad's. Aral scanned the boy over and said, "You are...Sacha from Ravenclaw, right? Well, I think I can figure out you're a Ravenclaw, who else would be reading in a time like this? I believe we're the same year. If you didn't know, I'm Aral Quinlan, Gryffindor."

Both of them shook hands and Sacha had nodded in agreement of what she had said.

pyrogrl9623

Old 10-12-2007, 01:42 AM

Kyliee got to the platform 9 3/4 and stared off into space. 'Hmmm...wonder what this year will bring?' She thought to herself. She dropped her luggage off with the clerk and headed for the doors. It was crowded with first years and parents. The higher years mostly aboard the train.

They learned how fast the empty seats went. She pushed her way through the crowd people grunting as she did so. "People are so rude...' She hated the crowds. She finally got on the train and look for an empty compartment. She found one. Sighing in relief she said

"Thank god..." Sitting down she opened the book she had in her hand and began to read. She tried to focus on the book but the first years and parents yelling good by was too unbarring this year. Head head began to hurt. 'Guess I was the same way too...Oh well! I hope there are some interesting new people to meet!' She though contently.

Smiling to herself knowing she didn't know everyone in the school there was always someone new to meet. Going back to her book she sighed. It felt like it was going to be a good year.

Doah
(-.-)zzZ
Banned
Send a message via AIM to Doah

Old 10-12-2007, 01:46 PM

Name: Doah

School: Beaxbatons

Appearance: Silvery blonde hair, icy blue eyes, pale skin

History/Origin: Doah's mother was a veela, and her father was on the cover of Witch Weekly 12 times. Despite this, Doah hates to be the center of attention.

Personality:Doah's mother was a veela, and thusly Doah can and will get the guy she wants. When she's not competing over guys, Doah is very friendly, and a joy to her teachers.

Doah
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 10-12-2007, 01:51 PM

Doah looked at the famous scarlet engine. Well, 'ere I go. she thought as she boarded the train. Doah immediatly regretted wearing her Beaxbatons robes to the station, as the bright blue stuck out in the sea of black like a sore thumb.

Marffynz
Send a message via AIM to Marffynz

Old 10-12-2007, 04:38 PM

Name: Kat Terra
Age & Year: 15 (5th year)
School (if Hogwarts, what house): Hufflepuff
Appearance:Dark brown hair that falls to her mid back, natural red highlights, green eyes, pale skin. Usually, when not in her robes, is wearing baggy pants and a tank top.Black plastic rimmed square framed glasses.
History/Origin: Born to muggle American parents who moved to England when she was nine. They're highly ambitious, proud that their daughter is a witch but don't really like to hear about it. When she goes home on vacations she's usually alone.
Personality:Really shy, but at the same time very defensive, when she gets nervous she'll go on and on about the most random things. Gets teased alot because she brings muggle things with her, mostly books. Her favorite class is potions.

Kat sighed as her parents dropped her off at the station, but used to it by now, she just grabbed a cart and loaded her luggage up heading for the platform.

Once she was through she actually gave a smile seeing the familiar train, she felt the laughter bubbling in her as she waved to a few of her house mates and carefully got all her luggage loaded up, taking just a small bag with her into an empty compartment, pulling out a book, figuring she could get through at least half the book before they reached Hogwarts.For once she wasn't reading a muggle book, but some book on potions that had just come out in the stores.

Doah
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 10-12-2007, 04:53 PM

Doah found a compartment with a single occupant in it. "Do you mind if I sit here?" she asked Kat.

Marffynz

Old 10-12-2007, 04:56 PM

Kat looked up from her book, pushing the glasses back up onto the bridge of her nose, since they'd slid down.

Her green eyes took in the girl and she shrugged nodding, dropping her feet from across the aisle so she could maneuver in.

She promptly returned to reading, not really expecting a conversation to start. She's just a-social like that though.

Doah
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 10-12-2007, 04:59 PM

Doah smiled. "Thank you!" Doah sat down near the window and stared out of it, wondering where in Hogwarts Castle the visiting students would be staying.

[Dead.Angel]
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to [Dead.Angel]

Old 10-12-2007, 05:25 PM

Name: Lea
Age & Year: 16 [[6th year]]
School: Hogwarts, Gryffindor
Appearance: http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g4...imegirlsea.jpg
History/Origin: She is the oldest in her family, though her mother was a witch and her father was human. She was born in Germany and has lived there all her life.
Personality: Shes rarely seen wearing anything but black but she doesn't act like much of a 'goth-ish' type person shes actually fun to be around once you get to know her. Shes a very nice person but rarely gets close to anyone.

KopperKat
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 08:34 PM

Name: Kopprianna-Katherine Sileny (Cop-re-on-ah) (Most of her friends refer to her as KopperKat)
Age & Year: Kopper is seventeen and is entering her seventh year as a student.
School: Hogwarts; Slytherin
Appearance: Kopprianna-Katherine Sileny
History/Origin: Kopprianna comes from a long line of Slytherins and is very proud of it. Growing up she was an only child and had the attention of her family, so she loves to be the center of attention. Although she is proud of her lineage, Kopper finds herself disagreeing with the teachings of 'Pure-bloods or blood-shed', though voicing her opinions has never acted on them. This year is her first year as a Hogwarts student having transfered from the Scandinavia school, Loki de Moore, and she isn't very exicited to say the least. A new year a new start she reminds herself from time to time.
Personality: Kopprianna is the center of attention, loud and slightly annoying. She is kind to others, no matter the lineage or blood, but don't let her cheerful manner and semi-kind words fool you... she is a Slytherin through and through. The world is hers for the taking and she knows it, her goals to someday make a great name for herself. When first meeting her one would most likely like her until she talks about how great of a supreme overlord Tom Riddle had come to be (though she would never want it for herself). She flaunts her body and even modified her school uniform to as small as she could get it (at least how small was aloud). Now she is starting her life here in London, with new people to make enemy's of...

KopperKat
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 11:54 PM

"A new year a new start." Kopprianna-Katherine Sileny reminded herself as she headed toward the brick wall that would soon reveal Platform 9 3/4, "A new year a new start."

Kopprianna was very fortunate she knew, for Hogwarts made a special arrangement to have her come finish her schooling with them. Yes, she was happy at Loki, but if her parents had to move, Kopper was glad they moved into Hogwarts district. Her whole life she had grown up hearing about the infamous Harry Potter The-Boy-Who-Lived and Lord Voldemort He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, who had both walked the halls of that same school... both becoming legends... albeit Potter did kick Voldemort's arse in the end...

"Kopprianna..."

Snapping to attention at her mothers voice, she turned to see the women who raised her.

"Don't get into too much trouble..." Her voice was soft and gentle, probably because a lady's voice should never be above the sound of a whispering wind... "And make sure you get an O on the O.W.L.'s... although there is no doubt you will be in Slytherin, so Professor Snape and yourself she get along splendidly."

"Yes mother." Kopper replied, giving her mother a smile, "I will see you..."

Giving her one last look, Kopprianna ran through the wall, and came out on the other side right into a fellow student. Giving a slight nod as an apology, (she would never actually say she was sorry)Kopper made her way through the crowd and onto the Hogwarts Express.

"A new year a new start." She told herself once more. Now you may be thinking why would she be saying this to herself if she were happy going to Hogwarts? Well, the answer is simple; for years there has been a bias in the school about Gryffindors and Slytherins... and it seemed that Gryffindors got all the attention. This is what was troubling young Kopprianna-Katherine Sileny. Why was it Gryffindor got all the attention?

'Maybe because Gryffindor never had a homicidal maniac hell-bent on killing mudbloods in their house?' She answered her own question, 'But honestly... it could happen to anyone.'

Passing through the narrow corridor, Kopper looked into a compartment that wasn't completely full and sat next to a girl with beautiful red hair and green eyes, though her ears looked kinda funny. Glancing closer Kopprianna realized that it wasn't the girls ears that were funny looking, but some sort of contraption.

'No doubt a muggle contraption.' Kopper thought to herself as her gaze met a boy who seemed to be enjoying a book about muggle history. Sighing she looked toward the window.

'How could someone like muggles?', she thought to herself, 'It's because of them we hide.'

Finding the Platform slightly boring, she got up and left without a word, only to return a few minutes later with her modified school uniform on. After all it was better to be prepared. Besides she didn't want to be interrupted while reading 'The Good in Dark Magic.'written by her favorite author.

Opening the book she started to read the first page..

'The Protean Charm is a spell that makes something change shape rapidly, although this charm is useful in everyday wizarding societies, this spell is used in the making of the Dark Mark.. (See Voldemort pg.666 or Death Eaters pg.1809 more on this subject)...'

Marffynz

Old 10-13-2007, 11:33 AM

Kat stood and stretched throwing her companion a quick glance. "I'm going to take a look around real quick before we leave." She stepped out of the compartment and closed the door.

She was wearing a pair of baggy pants and some American band t-shirt, most gave her odd looks, wondering who they were.

She just smiled at some of her friends from previous years as she explored, looking in on the first years who huddled together in fear, playing her yearly guessing game of who would make it into which house. She usually guessed right.

She slid back into her compartment when the train started moving and reached into her bag, pulling out her large white rat. "Hello Bella, you've been sleeping an awfully long time, why don't you eat something?" She fed the rat smiling to herself. Of course she had to keep her pet hidden from her parents when she was home, they'd never understand why she'd chosen a rat over a cat.

As her pet ate she looked out the window at all the families saying goodbye and smiled wistfully.

Syrinx330
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2007, 02:01 AM

Aral was a little tense once the Slytherin entered the compartment, but she knew she would live. She gave the Slytherin a quick glance, and thought she had seen her before, just not really met her. Then again, she mostly only knew her fellow Gryffindors, she had trouble remembering people in Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff as well.

Well, I guess I won't bother her, she seems to be caught up in a book, it works out for me. Aral thought to herself, and decided to lean back in her chair, and just listen to her music until it wouldn't work anymore when they got to Hogwarts. She really liked this group, and it would be her last time for a while listening to them.

------

Sacha on the other hand couldn't resist finding out what she was reading, no matter who it was. He put a bookmark in his book and tried to said to the Slytherin, "Sorry for interrupting you, but may I ask what book you are reading?"

KopperKat
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-14-2007, 09:30 PM

Kopprianna looked up from her book when the boy sitting across from her started speaking.

"Sorry for interrupting you, but may I ask what book you are reading?"

Slightly taken aback Kopper widened her eyes slightly, the shock evident on her face. After all, she was proudly flaunting her house colors,(Dumbledore had sorted her during the summer, as to avoid her being sorted with the ickle first years.)the green and silver scarf wrapped firmly around her neck was proof of that.

'This boy seems brave enough.' Kopprianna thought as she considered showing him the book. Making up her mind Kopper spoke.

"'The Good in Dark Magic', by Quentin Trimble." She replied, closing the book and showing him the cover. "It's quite good actually. And it is by one of my favorite authors... You know, he's the author of 'The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection'... it's the book for first year DADA. Absolutely marvelous this guy is." She concluded with a small smile, never breaking eye contact with the brown-haired boy, for she wasn't ashamed of her heritage or th book she was reading.

LoneBlueFox
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-15-2007, 01:53 AM

Name: Souta Kurizuki
Age and Year: 16, 6th year
School: Hogwarts; Ravenclaw
Appearance:His hair is starngly natually blue, wears jeans and a long sleeve shirt when able, has weird yellow eyes. He loves going around in his socks.

History/Origin: Named Shouta for his parent's fasination with Japanese. He grew up in Yorkshire, England, where he was the brains of a gang. He was put proudly into Hogwarts by his parents, who were even more proud when he was put in Ravenclaw as his parents had been
Personality: Shy, quiet, sweet, and smart. Likes to be inculded, and tends to rant when you get him into a discussion about a subject he really likes.

Name: Seth LaBreaque
Age and Year: 16, 6th year
School:Hogwarts; Slytherin
Appearance:Blue hair, purple eyes, always were some type of punkish outfit

History/Origin:His mother's french, his father's american. He ranaway to England and ended up landing in Yorkshire, where at a young age and got his letter at the Alley he, and the gang he was in, was staying at. His Birthday is during the school year. His best friend in the gang, was the small quiet smart kid with a japanese name: Souta. Or at least it sounded like japanese.
Pearsonality: Punkish, but not a swearer. Tough guy with a lot of pride. Arrogant, and hates talking of his past. Likes to smooth talk all girls, but mostly slytherin girls.(Secretly smart).

LoneBlueFox
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-15-2007, 04:25 PM

Souta walked down the platform alone. his parents weren't able to see him off this year do to his grandmother's illness. so he continued on the platform and boared the train. He tried to look for a nice quiet compartment where her could read, but the best he could do was a compartment with two girls. One was reading, she looked as if she was in ravenclaw. He didn't really know that many people since his best fried was Seth LaBreaque. The other girl belonged to a different school, but she was beautiful. He walked in and asked: "Is it alright if I join You?"

----------------------
Seth quickly got on the train and tried to find a compartment. He had slept in late and almost missed the train. He found and interesting compartment. It contain two girls and a boy. One of the girls were new, but she was in Slytherin. The boy was from Ravenclaw. The other gil wasn't wearing her unifrom, but she looked to be a muggle born, so she was probably a Gryffindor. He opened the door and walked in.

"Excuse me, ladies mind if I join you?" With out waiting for a reply, He sat down by the Slytherin girl. "Hey, What's your name?"

Syrinx330
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-15-2007, 08:08 PM

Sacha was only able to say, "I've heard of that author, it sounds like a good book!" Before the other boy walked into the compartment. Sacha just looked down at the book he was reading, not liking the looks of this other boy. He also knew if he didn't finish this book now, he probably wouldn't later because he tended to fully utilize the selection of books in the library. That was his only chance with most magic books. The book he was reading now was in Russian, one of his father's old books, and he used it to keep up on his Russian.

-----

When the Slytherin boy made his entrance into the compartment, he now had two strikes against him in Aral's eyes. One, he was a Slytherin. Two, he had just basically called her a lady, which ticked her off beyond belief. She turned off her music, and took off her headphones. She then glared at this boy, and at the same time trying to remember his name. She then let out a breath of air in frustration at this, and put away her CD player, deciding she would just watch out the window for the rest of the trip.

Just how I want to start out my year, the whole bus ride with two Slytherins, if one wasn't enough. One of them seems to be a womanizer at that, just what I hate most. She thought to herself.

KopperKat
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-15-2007, 10:37 PM

To say that Kopprianna-Katherine Sileny was surprised would be the understatement of a life-time. His words seemed sincere enough; no trace of sarcasm in his voice.

'Hmmm.' Kopper thought, her face looking at the boy across from her wearily, but she didn't have time to further investigate the boys state of mind, for another boy entered. His face was handsome and clean, his skin fair. The light reflected off of his blue eyes, and (to her amazement) blue hair. The boy didn't look much younger than herself, but she pegged him as a sixth year none-the-less. His build was slim and lithe, and his height a slight bit taller than her own.

"Excuse me ladies, mind if I join you?"

Now at this point, most people would wait for a reply from the people of the compartment, but not him. His voice was smooth on the ears, and a smiled seemed to be gracing his sapphire eyes.

As the blue-haired boy came closer, Kopprianna scooted over for him to take a seat next to her, and was not surprised when he spoke again.

"Hey, What's your name?"

Kopper smiled, as the girl on the other side of the newcomer glared.

'This is going to be an interesting ride.' Kopper thought to herself, as she turned slightly toward the boy, her knee touching his.

"Kopprianna-Katherine Sileny." She replied, her voice as smooth as his, "And yours?"

LoneBlueFox
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-16-2007, 11:24 PM

Seth could feel the other girl's glare, but he ignored it. The cute Slytherin girl had asked him a question and he was obligated to answer.

"My name's Seth LaBreaque." He replied. There was no doubt that he had her attention. And although he had most girls attention, this one seemed somehow more special. It could be because she was new or the fact that she was actually in Slytherin. Whatever the reason, he wanted her to stick around.

KopperKat
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-17-2007, 12:43 AM

Kopprianna quirked her thin and well shaped eyebrow. LaBreaque... The last name sounded slightly familiar, though she herself couldn't place it. Shrugging it off, and making a mental note to know why the name was familiar, Kopper tucked it into the corner of her mind.

"Well, judging by your demeanor, and the smirk you have... you must be in Slytherin as well." She stated, looking into his indigo eyes with her own grayish-blue orbs. She had a slight smirk on her face as her gaze darted toward the red-head on the other side of Seth. Seth.. the name seemed to roll off her mind, and deciding to see if it did the same with her tongue, she said,

"It's a pleasure to meet you... Seth." Her voice was smooth, if not a bit flirtatious, and she new it.

'Yep. It rolled off the tongue alright.' She smiled to herself as her mind said this, and she scooted back into the seat to get comfortable, crossing her legs in the process, and watched his expression as she moved her body closer to the window, and farther from him.