Mitsruko_Rivera
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Mitsruko_Rivera Send a message via MSN to Mitsruko_Rivera Send a message via Yahoo to Mitsruko_Rivera

Old 10-31-2007, 10:25 AM

Hey Mitsruko Rivera here!Of course we all need a good ole Resident Evil rp story right?!Well all I have to say is you may rp as whoever you want whether it be a demon or human but remember this..no supernatural powers ^_^!Just plain ole guns and all the videogame content and stuff ^_^.Anyways please join and have fun with this!Oh and shonen-ai as well as for the girls is allowed I dont mind but no S.E.X. themes!^_^

Mitsruko shivered slightly,his orange fox ears twitching in the moonlit night as the breeze directed him to an old abandoned manson in the outskirts of nowhere,"Hello anyone in here?Anyone at all?" He slowly creaked open the door and looked around,adjusting his glasses slightly for better view."Where am I....I wonder if anyone even lives here but sumthing told me I should have gone in here as soon as possible...especially with those scary monsters out there.."

Nina
*^_^*
Send a message via Yahoo to Nina

Old 10-31-2007, 11:43 AM

((Lol that looks like fun))

Nina poped her head out showing her black cat ears, "Who is it?" she asked scared. She looked around, "Oh you over here." she pointed to him.

leah17
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to leah17 Send a message via Yahoo to leah17

Old 10-31-2007, 02:27 PM

Leah enters from the side door
panting she says thank god its just a human...i think...

Mitsruko_Rivera
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Mitsruko_Rivera Send a message via MSN to Mitsruko_Rivera Send a message via Yahoo to Mitsruko_Rivera

Old 10-31-2007, 06:16 PM

At first seeing the one with cat ears pop out he shrieked highly soon after to fall back on the floor twitching in the air from fright." o-oh god sorry but you both just scared me so badly ehehe. Anyways Im",he smiled as lights went off and a giant platform appeared with lights,"I am Mitsruko Rivera part of the SOS BRIGADE Club!What does SOS stand for you say?!Spreading Joy All Over The World With Haruhi Suzumiya thats what!please note this made sense to her and only her :3" He happily hopped off and fluffed his skirt abit,"I hope you really aren't bothered by a male in a skirt but he heh yea its sumthing new to come by right?" He slowly looked around the mansion and frowned at how many doors there were,"Anyways this masion is huge but I don't think splitting up is a very good idea.."

Meroko-chii
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-31-2007, 06:39 PM

Meroko stood behind Mitsruko. "Please, calm down. It's scary enough as it is." she said. She was a new person in the SOS BRIGADE. She was a shy, timid creature with cute pink cat ears. She wore a school uniform strangely enough. "We don't even know our way around the mansion so splitting up..." she shivered at the thought. "Let's just stick together, how's that?"

Mitsruko_Rivera
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-31-2007, 08:41 PM

He smiled happily as he saw an North High Uniform on her and happil proclaimed,"OMG you go to North High and you say your a newbie at the SOS BRIGADE huh?",he smiled and shook his head,"Yea I agree we shouldnt split up here splitting up could cause or even meet death to us..",he jumed as he heard a distance banging of a door as well as a moan coming from the kitchen,"What was that?!"

Meroko-chii
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-31-2007, 08:49 PM

Meroko started shaking, scared. "Um....I don't know but...whatever it is...it's scary..." she stood behind Mitsruko. "My name is Meroko...by the way." she said. She can be very brave at times, but most of the time, she's plain scared. She has talents too, but they pop up once in a while also. "Whatever that thing is....let's hope it's not smart enough to open the door..."

Mitsruko_Rivera
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-31-2007, 09:21 PM

He smiled courageously at her and pointed towards the door,"Cmon then Meroko!We have to open the door if we want to advance right?!",he smiled and happily trotted towards the door and opened it slowly to reveal an empty kitchen."Hmm nothing here see I tol-",he was caught off by a dead moan as a zombie with a torn up slashed face and gaping mouth dripping blood oonto his wizard shirt stood behind him."H-Hes right behind me i-isnt he guys.."

Meroko-chii
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-01-2007, 06:23 AM

Meroko was all shooken up, her eyes wide open with fear. "Get over here!" she shouted, pulling Mitsruko away from the zombie. "Y-You have a gun, right? I have mine, but I have no ammo for it. Only three bullets....EEEKKK!" she shrieked, seeing the zombie walk closer. She stood behind Mitsruko, taking out her hand gun.

Mitsruko_Rivera
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-01-2007, 07:18 AM

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I HAVE NO GUNS MEROKO!!IM A CLEAN B GYAHAHAHA!!!",he shrieked in fright as the zombie loomed in on his face and quickly grabbed Meroko's gun hand and pulled the trigger as blood spurted and the zombie fell back onto the floor."Huff..Phew...that was too close even for me..~.~;",he sadly puffed as he looked back and looked at Meroko."You okay Meroko?"

Nina
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2007, 11:49 AM

"Well in my room I have a lot of weapons to choose from so get in here." she told them all.

leah17
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to leah17 Send a message via Yahoo to leah17

Old 11-01-2007, 01:05 PM

leah runs into the room
looking from the swords to guns etc
which one should i chose?

Meroko-chii
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-01-2007, 02:31 PM

Meroko gripped the back of Mitsruko's shirt. "T-That thing's gone....right?" Meroko then looked at Nina. "Please, show us the way if you don't mind..." she let go of Mitsruko's shirt, slightly blushing because of her cowardly act.

Mitsruko_Rivera
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-01-2007, 05:15 PM

He smiled happily as he walked over to the room and looked around,"Hmm what to choose...oh I know!",he smiled stupidly yet cute as he reached out and grabbed a small pistol and shotgun with a few reloads in his pocket."This should do it for me thanks alot Nina!",he smiled and giggled softly as he remembered that most of his adventures had a bunch of girl firends involved but never any guys.He blushed softly at his thoughts of a previous one but...knew he would never come back especially since he left without a word but this was not the situation here.

Nina
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2007, 05:44 PM

She noded her head, "I found a tunnle not to far from here. But the only way we're getting there is going outside." she told them.

Mitsruko_Rivera
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-01-2007, 07:16 PM

Hmm alright I think we should split up after all its an even number so yea,Nina and Leah you guys take yourtuneel and me and Meroko will explore the big creepy house!",he smiled and walked over to Leah and happily gave her one of his good luck charms,"This will protect you and Leah from all harm please take care okay?",he smiled happily and waved to them as he looked back at Meroko,"Okay Meroko lets try the bottom floor first!"

Mirith
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Mirith

Old 11-01-2007, 07:54 PM

Megan heard voices but was afraid to come out of hiding. She was sure the monsters couldn't carry on a conversation so she was pretty sure they were normal humans but she was still frightened. She rolled over on to her knees and slowly raised her self up behind the desk she was hiding behind. She peeked over and looked to where the voices were coming from.

Mitsruko_Rivera
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-01-2007, 08:07 PM

He looked over and saw a girl hiding and peeking from where they wer and he smiled softly at her."Hey there were on your side dont worry please have you been here long?",he smiled and offered her his hand,"Im Mitsruko nice to meet you.."

Mirith
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-02-2007, 04:19 AM

Megan slowly stood up from behind the desk, she was slightly shaking.She glanced around walking towards the guy who was speaking to her. " I've been here a couple of hours" she said softly. She kept her arms crossed not taking his hand. " I'm Megan"

Mitsruko_Rivera
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-02-2007, 04:37 AM

He smiled happily and placed both hands on his hips in a girly fashion and smiled,"Well Im guessing your the type who's spunky and stubborn?Well thats just great!We were just about to split up and go search the mansion!If you want, you may search on your own, after all our the brave type who likes to be alone right?",he was merely teasing but he wanted to set a point as well.

Mirith
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-02-2007, 04:45 AM

Megan stood there looking at him for a moment. She couldnt help but smile a little when he put his hands on his hips. " Yes i can be quite stubborn" She looked around at the others then back at him. " Why must we split up, i am tired of being alone"

Mitsruko_Rivera
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-02-2007, 04:59 AM

"Heh heh!Thats what I thoought Megan!",he smiled and gently grabbed her hand and poked her nose,"Now then we must to search better and figure out whats up with this place thats why!Now come with us then!",he smiled and smirked abit before grinning widely."After all It couldnt hurt to have another friend along the way.."

Mirith
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-02-2007, 05:11 AM

Megan squinted her eyes and squeezed up her nose when he poked her. " Alrighty then, that sounds good to me i suppose. Lead the way" A small smile spread across her face while waiting for him to start walking.

Mitsruko_Rivera
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-02-2007, 05:24 AM

He smiled happily as he pointed towards the kitchen and opened the door slightly,echoes being created by the three of their footsteps,"Hmm kinda dark...I wonder if theres a flashlight around here.." He stumbled through the dark and smiled as he found a flaslight in one of the kitchen's cupboards. Must have been the emergency cupboard."Alright let's seeee...",he looked around when he spotted a strange looking paper on the table and picked it up."What the...I cant make it out it's...covered in....blood..",he sadly narrowed his eyes as he tried to make out the lettering containing a hint or clue maybe."The....mommy....daddy sick....feel good...killed mommy...brains...",he widened his eyes in horror as the spelling and writing had definitely been of a child and covered his mouth abit in sadness and shock."This...is a letter or note from a child...omg...he or she must be...",he turned away in sadness as he clenched the paper tightly in one hand.

Nina
*^_^*

Old 11-02-2007, 11:47 AM

nina started running. She went out the back door so fast no one saw her.