⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to KNOX

Old 11-04-2007, 10:51 PM

---

MY SANCTUARY ;
  • [list:0a27e3ff08] LOVE IS A BATTLEGROUND
[/list:u:0a27e3ff08]

" you showed me how to see that nothing is whole, & not a thing is broken "

Five young friends fight for the love they share for each other, in a love star, five tipped. Their hearts beat as one, but their minds and loyalties divide them. In this battleground of the heart the swords cuts deeper than the skin.

Sora, Riku, Kairi, Roxas, and Namine` have been friends for ages, from as far as their memories stretch, but now their friendship if growing weaker.

Both Sora and Riku love Kairi, while Kairi and he best friend both desire Roxas. Roxas loves one, yet she fails to notice, Namine`. Sora, who enjoys the company of Namine` and looks to her as a dear friends, is believed to like her, causing trouble with his competition for Kairi, Riku, Roxas' bestfriend who tried to keep his friends enemy in check. Neither know how ever that each other love the same girl. Best friends, Namine` and Kairi fight amongst themselves. And other best friends Riku and Roxas are fighting because Roxas spends much time with Kairi, even if it is only to kelp boosted up his math scores.

Their friendships have gone to hell. And here in the city of Eternal, arguments can only be put to the end with the sword and staff. Here, their love is a battle ground.

[size=2]~ x ~

~ x ~

KNOX
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-04-2007, 10:53 PM

---

MY SANCTUARY ;
  • [list:c5a7881057] LOVE IS A BATTLEGROUND
[/list:u:c5a7881057]

SKELETONS

Code:
[img]icon[/img]
Name; 
Age; (16-17]
Weapon; (no guns or cannons)
Grade; 10
Personality;
Love;
Loyalty; (best friend)

~ x ~

PROFILES

Sora : Everstar

Name; Sora
Age; 17
Weapon; Glaive
Grade; 10
Personality; Innocent, caring, courageous, outspoken, naïve, thoughtful at times, rather…dull sometimes. All and all, a rather young kid at heart, smiley and goofy.
Love; Kairi
Loyalty; Namine

Riku : KNOX

Name; Riku
Age; 17
Weapon; Sword
Grade; 10
Personality; Loyal, Quiet, Calm, Deturmend, Caring, and Quick Thinkin
Love; Kairi
Loyalty; Roxas

Kairi : Emmarrr_pirate

Name; Kairi
Age; 17
Weapon; Slingshot, rarely.
Grade; 10
Personality; Peaceful but passionate when jealous or angered. Her cheek often gets her into trouble, though she's smart enough to avoid it.
Love; Roxas
Loyalty; Namine

Roxas : Mattie

Name; Roxas
Age; 17
Weapon; Sword
Grade; 10
Personality; Light-hearted and jokey, sensitive when it's needed, very easy-going and good-natured.
Love; Namine'
Loyalty; Riku

Namine` : Stormrose

Name;Namine`
Age; 16
Weapon; Staff (rarely uses)
Grade; 10
Personality; Quiet, perhaps a little on the mysterious side for it, smiles often. One for the simpler road in life. Indecisive about everything, naive.
Love; Roxas(but oblivious)
Loyalty; Kairi

~ x ~

KNOX
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-04-2007, 10:56 PM

---

MY SANCTUARY ;
  • [list:75dc73373f] LOVE IS A BATTLEGROUND
[/list:u:75dc73373f]

RULES & UPDATES

UPDATES :

Welcome rpers! All five of the friends are now taken. Other characters are now going to be open. They include Axel, Seifer, Selphie, Tidus, Wakka, Olette, ect. If you are able to find or make a nice icon, not one created on MS Paint, with a character meetign my standards, you my join.

~ x ~

All rules can be changed, so please come back and chaeck every once and a while. All posting standards must be followed.
  • |1| Follow all Menewsha Rules
    |2| No God-moding, Flaming, you know the rest
    |3| MUST BE LITERATE
    |4| This is NOT a KH role play!

~ x ~

KNOX
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-05-2007, 11:04 PM

OPEN

Sanctuary
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-07-2007, 06:11 AM

((Totally thought you were calling me for a momment x3))

KNOX
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-08-2007, 01:14 AM

Eternal : Leethawl High School

The fall was heading to the city of Eternal, but all that had arrive so far was the chill the wind carried. Riku's long silver hair blew in the breeze, if a wind of it's strength could be called such. His green eyes searched the high school grounds for any sign of his friends. The blue, white, and gray uniform he wore blew against his body as the wind pushed against him.

He turned his head behind him, looking even more. The school didn't open classes for a while yet, but already many of it's students were there in the yard. His small bag was thrown over his shoulder, his hands holding firmly to the handle.

The blue and white tie around his neck, loosely knotted, flew over his shoulder as he looked. Some one would be here soon enough, he was sure of that. With a quick glance at his watch, he sat down on one of the small red benches that scattered the school's front yard.

". . nothing is whole and, not a think is broken . . . "

Emmarrr_pirate
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-09-2007, 10:52 PM

Eternal: Leethawl High School
Past the traffic lights, and the breezy gusts that brought windfalls of leaves skipping down the street; a young girl is perched on a railing. Kairi gazed around in apt fascination, taking advantage of the few minutes before the school would fill up with bustling students. Her spiky red hair blended in perfrectly with the array of leaves swirling around her form, as if she were ablaze.

After a few moments, she jumped down from the railing, clutched at her backpack with gloved hands and made her way toward the school. The loose material of her skirt rippled with the wind, and her jumper was emblazoned with the motto:-

"Eternal City Swimmers"

It wasn't technically allowed in school, but...since when did they make up the rules? What a crazy concept.
As Kairi turned the final corner, she spotted Riku on a bench nearby, a grin tugging at the corners of her lips.

KNOX
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-10-2007, 05:57 AM

Riku pushed a peice of hair out of his eye. He had been staring at it for teh last few minutes, apparently thinking he could move it with his mind. The other students who may have saw him probably thought he was crazy, but he didn't seem to care.

He looked around once more, finally recognizing someone. Kairi. Raising a hand in welcome he jurked his head back, the rest of his silvery mane flewing behind his shoulders to swing between his shoulder blades. "Yo! Because that the only way to great people! Why are you guys taking so long today." His voice revealed a tone of joking annoyance, but it was usually like that.

Emmarrr_pirate
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-10-2007, 08:47 AM

Kairi paused for a moment, shrugged and grinned sheepishly; before perching lightly beside him. Her reddish hair swung slightly in the breeze and a pale hand swept it away from her eyes, only to have it return a few seconds later. She pouted sullenly and tucked it behind her ears, hoping it would stay there for the moment.

Kairi considered Riku's question for a moment or two, before replying "Mom asked me to go collect her dry cleaning first." The redhead scanned the area, before commenting "Anyway, class hasn't even started yet"

She smiled and shrugged again, toying with the sleeve of her jumper and hoping Riku wouldn't pick up on her lies. She had missed the alarm after being so late up yesterday, helping Roxas with his math. But she didn't particularly want an argument, this early in the morning. Best avoid it.
Despite her flirtations, Roxas still appeared painfully ignorant of her feelings. Oh well. Maybe she'd send him a valentine, next time around.

Mattie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-10-2007, 05:54 PM

Roxas sloped onto the scene, a hand running through his soft, blond hair as a yawm esacped his lips. He held a hand up in the greeting to his two friends and grinned lazily. "Hey." He drawled slightly as he spoke and his bright blue eyes shimmering, adding an heir of mystery to his whole 'look'.
His uniform had the slightly crumpled look of something that had been left on the floor, and trodden on several times, it probably had. His tie was barely tied at all, more like a loose thread, half-balancing around his thin neck. His hair completed the outfit, spiking up in such a random way that it made him look slightly insane, just the way he liked it.

Everstar
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-10-2007, 07:26 PM

“I’m late, I’m late, I’m late!”

Gaaaah! This is what you get for sleeping in, Sora. Real smart…I knew I shouldn’t have tossed the alarm across the room last night, but I just couldn’t…set the thing. Gah! Technology is so complex.

Ruffled, messy, even his hair. Sora’d slept in this morning, barely having time to grab a quick bite to eat before dashing out of the house as fast as the boy could run. Well, eating in this scenario was defined by a sole piece of toast still in the boy’s mouth, too full with a schoolbag in hand, and running, to have really taken a bite of it. Hair, however, found it’s place easily, oddly enough, that silly sort of thing that always rights itself, though his clothes were just a tad bit…wrinkled, and out of line. The shirt was almost looking as if it were trying to turn around on him, the way it pointed off to the side so to speak, and his pants moved in the opposite direction. Which, was fixed after setting the bag down, and taking the final steps to the group.

The seemingly frantic male who burst down the hallway now patiently strode up as if nothing happened with a goofy smile plastered on his face as he took bites from the piece of bread, alleviating it of it’s fibery goodness. If it wasn’t some other odd thing, Sora dealt with food. Such a simple matter such as eating was one on the level of national importance to the boy in some cases. Why? Because food tasted good. And yes, that’s the entire reason.

“Hey guys. Anyone seen Namine today?” Though, with a subtle pause, the boy gulped down what was left of the toast before smiling â€dumbly’ to Kairi, not really much to say other then that…everyone else was here but Namine, not that Sora it was overly overly important…

KNOX
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-10-2007, 08:12 PM

Riku shook his head as all but one of his friends gathered around late. He always amde it his job to be on time, if only the same could be said for the others. "So all of you over slept?" he ignored Kairi's excuse for being late. He knew she was lieing, but he didn't asy anything so prevent an arguement.

"Roxas, tie your tie before you get an uniform vialation. Again." As always, he acted as older brother of the group, but there was no suprise as the oldest of the group. Glancing at his wristwatch he shoock his head, moving the hair away from his face yet again, an eternal battle with the wind. "Where ever she is, she better hurry. It's almost time for classes to start. Hope you all finished the history paper."

StormRose
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to StormRose

Old 11-10-2007, 08:47 PM

As they spoke, Namine` slipped up behind her friends. Perhaps one saw her coming. But she was behind both Riku and Sora. She smiled sweetly as she stopped, smoothing out her already straightened uniform.

"I'm right here, you two."

Wisps of blonde hair fell around Namine`'s face, and she smiled as she opened the folder in her hand.

"Of course my paper is done." It was done half an hour after it was assigned. She didn't waste time. As for why she was late...

Another small and mysterious smile swept over her features, but Namine` offered no excuse for her tardiness... why should she?

Everstar
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-10-2007, 09:49 PM

“Ah, there ya are!”

A quick turn on heels with another goofish grin before Sora blinked. Not a normal blink you would see on another, no, his features sorta went blank in an over exaggerated action that was rather common for the childish boy. It was a blink of surprise, one that by all means showed something clear to anyone who paid attention. Sora didn’t do his homework. Again. Or rather, forgot. Quite common, actually. Almost second nature to be empty within the head for this one, as was rather obvious. Sora had never been a bright child, so why would that change now?

“Um…uh…I think I’ll go on ahead, guys…or…” Trying to process thought…not exactly the best thing to see on poor Sora, as it could inspire pity. The hamster was inevitably working overtime, and the light bulb refused to turn on. Finally, in the burst of light, the male smiled broadly, “I’ll just, sit down over here and yeah!” Not even waiting on a response from the others, Sora’s walked over to alongside the gate, not too far away, and propped his back against it, pulling out his history book and a piece of paper, and a pencil, writing on the smooth side of his bag to prevent any strange textures appearing in the graphite scribbles.

Well, if you could call it writing, at beast he was drawing doodles of smiley faces while trying to read and comprehend the chapters they were working on. Likely, he had the wrong idea about what the whole paper was about anyway, and going through the wrong methods. Meh, he’d pull through eventually…hopefully. Yeah…he’s doomed.

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 11-10-2007, 10:09 PM

The blank look in Sora's eyes told Namine` she had thought ahead correctly. The paper was in a folder for a reason. Why? Because she'd taken the liberty of typing up a few copies for the less responsible ones among her friends. In their words of course. She knew them inside and out- writing a paper as them was nothing.

As Sora moved to sit down, Namine` sighed and slipped over after him, pulling another, much shorter paper out of her bag.

"Sora...I wrote one for you too. But you have to promise me..." She held it out, and away from him. "...that you'll read the chapters, and tell me what you learned tomorrow. Or this is the last time I do this, okay?" Her voice was soft, not harsh at all. As was her smile.

"Deal? Kairi, Roxas, do either of you need an emergency papper?" This was the norm. Riku she knew was fairly responsible. he would get it in. Kairi might not, it was iffy..and Roxas.. well, it was a toss up.

Emmarrr_pirate
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-11-2007, 10:24 AM

Kairi's eyes lit up from the inside as Roxas appeared, for a few seconds, but she looked away, composing herself before greeting him.
The redhead reached out and mussed up Roxas's blonde mop before commenting with a grin of her own
"If you don't brush your hair one of these days, I'll do it for you"
She tried to hold a stern face, but ended up bursting into giggles, glad of the new face arriving to break her humiliation.

"Sora" She smiled broadly, and scanned the area for Namine. Searching through the crowds, she only picked up on Riku's last words and gasped, clapping a hand over her lips. The history paper! She had been so busy helping Roxas out, that she had no time left for her own work! The look on her face answered Riku's question for him, and it was the same face she presented on greeting the newly arrived Namine.

Her mind was busy picturing the scene in which she told Mr Clarke of the missing history paper. For some reason, he had steam billowing from his angry red ears...strange that. But then, one could never trust Kairi's imagination not to wander, it always wanted to go somewhere new.

So when Namine offered her a spare paper, the red-head squealed and hugged her best friend. Always saving the day.
"If I didn't love you so darn much already" She said, gripping her friend's shoulders "I might just have to kiss you"
Her face split in two, grinning comically at the responsible girl in front of her.

Mattie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-11-2007, 12:46 PM

Roxas grinned at Kairi as she messed up his hair even more than it had been before, then he began to laugh as he noticed a slight crimson tinge appearing on her face. It was only Namine's entrance that could take his attention now, it certainly did. He raisedan overlarged hand in greeting to her, and blushed ever-so-slightly. He was very glad of the sudden History paper distraction.
He dived to the ground, pulling his bag open and hurriedly searching through it for a paper that probably hadn't even been started...he had other things on his mind. "Shit..." He said lamely, looking over at Namine with a begging look on his face. "I have the book!" He said, trying to repent for his sins.

Everstar
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-11-2007, 03:44 PM

The male almost comically reached out for the paper as Naminè began to hold it closer to him, only to have it pulled away when the female gave her terms. Well, it was easy to read, but comprehending was another matter altogether. That said, though, Sora’s brow furrowed a bit as the male tried to form the most serious face he could. “I promise, Naminè, I’ll do it! Thank you!” With that, another goofy smile crossed his constantly over exaggerated features, the male putting his book in his lap this time, covering up the paper that was naught but doodles of smiley faces by this point, perhaps a happy sun.

Others had forgotten as well? Likely not for the same reason poor Sora did, but regardless it –would- have made him feel less bad about forgetting…If the boy had felt bad at all. Unknown to format, nor known to passing grades, on occasion, eh? At least the smiling goof could maintain a D average, which kept his cheeriness around. With help, after all, since these guys wouldn’t abandon him…riiight~?

“Aaah, so you guys forgot it too? Good thing Naminè’s here!”

Well, it was always a good thing when his friends were around. Did the male catch the odd interactions among Kairi and Roxas? No, simply rather oblivious to that whole situation, and focusing on his own at the moment. Twas an odd, complex situation, but not that Sora concerned himself with it! All he knew, was that he liked Kairi. What everyone else liked and did…the male was oblivious to. The circle of love, and the circle of life...their complexity escaped the simple mind. Likely, it was better that way...would you want to see Sora concerning himself with the odd battlegrounds before him all of the time?

KNOX
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-11-2007, 06:21 PM

Green eyes rolled at the reaction of his friends. He had known no one but him and Namine` would have done the homework assignment. It was always like that though.

He side glanced the moment between Roxas and Kairi. Jealousy swelled up inside of him. It had always been his flaw, jealousy. Only thing good about it was his ability to conseal it. "Roxas, the book isn't going to make up for the history paper. If the teacher knows Tyler Redsvil knows what's in it, he wants to makes sure you do to." A deep sigh was released from Riku. "He's the author of the book."

Sora's confusion was pre-recgonized by Riku. But that wasn't a suprise either, they had known eacher for years.

"Come on, lets hurry up." Riku stood up. The rest of the students out front were beginning to gather their things too. "The bell is about to ring." Starting to walk away, Riku positioned his backpack.

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 11-11-2007, 09:07 PM

Such a simple and sweet smile. She flashed Kairi a smile, giving her friend a quick hug. "Oh Kairi, I know how busy you get sometimes... You're smart enough to do the paper- twenty four hours simply isn't enough time to get everything done." So, she pulled out the paper with Kairi written on the backside, and handed it to her friend.

To Roxas however, she laughed a little bit. "Oh Roxas... Riku has a point. You'll still need to read the book. Both you and Kairi are going to turn in essays to me. If they don't pass, you'll just have to miss a paper next time..." She giggled a little, as she handed him the paper with his name on it. A paper to turn in for today. "I have to make sure your still learning what you need to learn. Sora...he gets off the hook because I...I'd really rather not grade any paper he turns in..."

Said with such a simple and sweet smile... She gave him an even brighter one. "No offense, Sora. You know I love you too much to be mean to you.."
Then her attention was on Riku. "Yes, being late would be a fairly bad plan wouldn't it?"

Mattie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-12-2007, 04:43 PM

Roxas only laughed at Riku's efforts to teach him something, what did it matter? It was only a dumb book, afterall. As his best friend mentioned the name of the author, a blank look spread itself across Sora's already, slightly gormless features. "Oh...the author, riiiight." Roxas said in a slightly over-confident voice. He was not one to admit defeat, especially after he'd flashed them all the book with such pride.
At Namine, he smiled brightly, a slight blush appearing across his tanned features. "Cheers, Namine." He thanked her as he held out his hand to take the paper she was offering and laid his eyes upon her neat, almost pretty handwriting. Although many of the other could tell he was not reading it, he wanted them to think he was, perhaps that might make up, even partly for his failing at turning in the paper.
Taking Riku's lead, Roxas adjusted the straps of his backpack so that it hung even lower than usual, and swung his tie back around his neck.

Emmarrr_pirate
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-12-2007, 08:17 PM

Kairi laughed in relief as she realised that Roxas had messed up just as much as her, and had absolutely no excuse. At least she had one. A smug smile tugged at the corners of her lips, clear blue eyes sparkling with satisfaction.

She slipped her arm from one side of her rucksack and swung the bag round to her side to slot the History Paper inside it and zip it back up. The bag remained slung over one shoulder. Plus 10 points for general coolness, Kairi thought to herself, and then grinned and giggled quietly, offering no reason for her sudden mirth.

The red-head hugged her friend back, crushing her for a second or two and breathing in Namine's perfume. It was rather lovely today; Kairi herself constantly had that fresh, clear smell of outdoors and wind about her. Probably the amount of time she spent outside.
"Oh always busy, Nammy, always busy" She grinned, and waited for her friend's reaction to her new name. It mattered very little to the girl whether Namine liked it or not, strange names for her friends were just commonplace for her.

Kairi chuckled slightly when she heard Riku being all responsible again, and stuck her tongue out at him, rolling it slightly. She'd been able to do it since she was a child, and was proud of it since she didn't have any of the normal things to show off, like being double jointed and stuff. Oh well.

KNOX
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-16-2007, 11:24 PM

{I was going to wait for Everstar, but I guess everones waiting, so Ill post.}

Riku lead the way down the hall until students had seperated enough for the friends to walk beside each other. "So, Roxas, Sora, no notes in class today, you have to read the chapter to make up for Namine` doing your work. Plus you don't want to get caught again. Especially in science, Ansem will freak out again."

Riku stopped at his locker, the blue paint that covered the majority of the lockers had been stratched off in part. Roxas had thought it funny to run his skateboard into it at the beginning of the year. Inside a number of bands pictures and pictures of the group were taped to the metal sides. "Do either of you know when Mr. Greever said he was going to have a sub?"

{ and yes, Ansem is the sience teacher }

Everstar
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-16-2007, 11:57 PM

(I did not know everyone was waiting on me. A PM can rectify that next occurrence.)

1CUm 26don 19t worry about it? 1D

Offense? The boy didn 19t notice a thing to have taken offense for. So she didn 19t want to grade his papers! Good! Naminč as a teacher was a scary idea anyway 26Sora liked her better as she was, not teaching a class! Classes were boring anyway 26but friends were here. Picking up his stuff, the male stuffed his book into his bag before shouldering it, smiling goofily. As if there were any other way the boy could smile.

Cheery, bright, it was simply the way he was. There wasn 19t another way you 19d see Sora 26at school anyway. As the others took their papers, and Riku edged them on again, Sora yawned a little. Just the thought of class was making him tired 26go figure. Either way, the boy did have a promise to keep, and Sora kept his promises. Honest to a fault, naďve, and easily manipulated. That was dear old Sora.

1CIf you guys say so 26let 19s get going then. Sooner in! Sooner out! 1D Well, at least he thought so.

Mattie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-17-2007, 12:14 PM

Roxas follwed his best friend down the hall and, coming across his locker, gave it a playful kick, to see whether it would open without his key. It did not. He was then forced to reach into his bag and rootle around the dark depths, until he found the shiny silver key. "Aw, don't be such a spoil sport, Riku..." He moaned, pulling a few battered text books from his scratched and dirty locker. "Ansem isn't gonna care." He smiled slightly in rememberance of their science teacher who, let's face it, was a bit of a lunatic.
"Mr. Greever said something?" Roxas inquired, a boyish grin spreading across his cheeks. "I guess I was asleep..." He concluded, shutting his locker and zipping up the slightly scruffy ball of material, also known as his school bag.