Mage
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-12-2008, 12:16 AM

Naruto - Yaoi Remix
After graduating from Ninja Academy and being teamed with different gennin, shinobis go through many misunderstandings, hardships and sorrow. This is especially true with Team Seven of Konoha. However, through these hardships, Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura mature over the span of three years, along with other teammates.

However, what if events didn't happen the way they actually did?

Rules
&. No profiles allowed, jump right in. Unless the character is taken, you can RP whoever you want without asking permission. Just hop in, I'll add you to the list.
&. Follow Menewshan TOS.
&. Keep content to PG-13.
&. Keep OOC in ((brackets)) of some sort.
&. Original characters are allowed. Please incorporate a description into your first RP post.
&. Be respectful. Don't do anything that would cause conflict between role players. If your character takes a drastic action that would affect another character, be sure to have mutual agreement before doing such action.

Characters
&. Uzumaki Naruto............................................ .............Mage
&. Uchiha Sasuke...................................xGazerock .Dragonx
&. Nara Shikamaru......................................... ..............Elphey
&. Sabaku no Gaara............................................. .......Demari

Story Thus Far...
It's the graduation day at Ninja Academy. Naruto and Sasuke find themselves accidentally lip-locked while Shikamaru is watching clouds near the village border.

Mage
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-12-2008, 12:53 AM

Naruto opened his eyes.

Today was finally the day. For a second, the boy held his breath, fighting back the fear that lurked in the back of his mind. Was it really the day? Even though he had a week for the news to sink in, it still seemed surreal. It just couldn't possibly be; it must have been a dream.

Still, the stronger part of him forced himself to chase away the doubt. After a few seconds of just lying in bed and thinking, Naruto finally forced himself to throw off his bed covers and trudge to the bathroom. He went through his daily routine: bathroom, shower, dressed, eat. It wasn't until after he had finished this that he allowed himself to take a glance at the table across from his bed.

Naruto let out a sigh of relief. His headband shone brightly with the reflection of the sun. It bore the crest of Konoha, the symbol that stood for ninja. Finally, after all of these years, Naruto was going to be a shinobi. Silently, he snatched the neatly-folded headband from the table and tied it around his forehead.

Across the room, he caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror. The dark piece of cloth in his hair contrasted greatly from the rest of him: a blonde-haired boy of thirteen clad all in orange. Oddly, it looked perfectly in place. The headband looked like it belonged on Naruto's forehead.

With confidence, Naruto made his way to the Ninja Academy for one last class, where all genins gathered. He couldn't wait to find out which team he, the great Uzumaki Naruto, was going ot be assigned to.

xGazeRock.Dragonx
Send a message via AIM to xGazeRock.Dragonx

Old 01-12-2008, 01:25 AM

Today was just another, boring, and usual day in Konoha. Well, according to the young raven-haired boy himself. He was about thirteen years in his age, and slightly more mature, for someone who had been the last surviving member of the Uchiha clan.

Unlike the others who have a family of their own, he was the only one that's left--with no family and no relatives whatsoever. Sasuke wasn't feeling up to this day, apparently. But it didn't matter to him now, since he already entered his school, walking through the hallways and heading towards Iruka-sensei's classroom.

And once he was there, Sasuke stepped inside, his hands in his pockets and swiftly circling over some students to get to his seat. He quietly sat down and laid both his arms on the table, with both hands together and leaning it against his face, so it was covering his mouth and his knuckles leveled to his nose. He closed his eyes and silently waited for their sensei to come inside. "....."

Mage
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-12-2008, 01:46 AM

Naruto slid the classroom door open, seeking a quiet place to sit. Unlike all other days, he wanted some time to think. The boy knew that his major goal was to become Hokage, but how would he achieve this dream? Not only did the villagers think he was vile, half of the people in the classroom probably thought that he was incapable of making it to the genin level.

Preoccupied, he slipped into a quiet row. It wasn't until he caught slight movement from the corner of his eye that he had realized he wasn't alone. Instead of picking an empty row, he had sat right next to Uchiha Sasuke!

"I'm such an idiot," Naruto muttered to himself. How the hell did he wind up sitting next to Uchiha-bastard out of all people? Of everyone in the room, it was probably the raven-haired teme that he hated the most. Always acting cool, Uchiha had an air of scorn around him, as if he was always better than everyone else.

Naruto hated it. He wanted to see the boy caught by surprise, or lose self-control for once, instead of acting so high and full of himself.

"Oi, baka-Uchiha," Naruto said, surprising himself. "Didn't expect to see me here, did you? Truth was, I passed the test with higher scores than you!"

He knew he was lying, but he wanted to provoke the other boy. Sasuke was also at the top of the class. If Naruto managed to beat Sasuke at something, it'll be one step closer to Hokage. He turned his head sideways to get a better look at Sasuke's expression after hearing this piece of news.

xGazeRock.Dragonx

Old 01-12-2008, 02:15 AM

Sasuke was lost in his thoughts until an irritating and annoying voice called out to him. He slowly opened his eyes, staring straight ahead at the board for a moment before the pair of those calm eyes shut once more.

"Hmph. Higher scores than 'me'? Tch! Yeah, right." He replied, continuing. "What did you do? Beg for the teachers to let you pass or something? Or maybe you had to burst out crying for that? What is it?"

The raven-haired stood still, not moving a bit of a muscle. He was in no mood to deal with someone whose as idiotic and immature as this kid. Sasuke didn't really care what Naruto said to him and he wasn't really impressed by the boy's cocky actions either.

"Anything else you would like to say? Because you're disturbing my thoughts..."

Mage
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-12-2008, 02:37 AM

"Teme...!" Naruto growled. He was about to reply with something rude, but caught himself. He wans't here to start a fight, just to provoke Uchiha. In a blur, he shifted his position to appear in front of Sasuke instead. He was squating on the table, glaring down at him.

Electricity seemed to spark in between them as Naruto nonverbally voiced his anger. What was so good about this guy anyway? He was such a snob, yet everyone still liked him!

The next thing he knew, he felt someone's elbow dig into his back. The force pitched him forward...

][This moment must be repeated. xD][

xGazeRock.Dragonx

Old 01-12-2008, 05:36 PM

It didn't take him a second to realized one thing. That he, himself, felt a shocked impact from Naruto. Both the raven-haired teme and the blond haired dobe widen their eyes in surprise, as their lips were clashed into one another.

And as for everyone else in the classroom, they all watched the scene in horror. Some of them were disturbed by this and for the others who were fans of the Uchiha Sasuke--such as Haruno Sakura and Yamanako Ino, are more pissed off and annoyed at the same time.

As the group of girls were complaining, Sasuke quickly pulled away from the blond idiot, holding his both hands on his neck, starting to choke from someone who had kissed him by the same gender. "... Naruto ... I will ... kill you ... for this!" He said in between gags, still quite choking from that awful taste of another boy.

][Oh, indeed! XD][

Elphey
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Elphey

Old 01-12-2008, 05:55 PM

May I join as Shikamaru?

xGazeRock.Dragonx

Old 01-13-2008, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elphey
May I join as Shikamaru?
][Go right ahead! You're welcome to join! And the next time you say something out of character, please use the bracket "[]" Thanks! Mage and I owe this Roleplay. So, if you have any questions, just ask me or Mage!][

Elphey
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Elphey

Old 01-13-2008, 04:51 AM

On a breezy hill outside of the villages border laid a black-haired young man. He stared up into the changing sky as if the clouds were dancing while he was dosing off. As he fell to sleep he started to dream. He dreamed that little chubby figures sat on the same hill. One was himself, and the other was a brown haired boy.
Neither of their faces had shown, but he had an idea of who they were. His sleeping body started to chuckle. The other was a friend from another village. Kankuro of the the Sand.

((Sorry for suck a short entry T-T))

Mage
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-14-2008, 09:14 PM

][S'okay. Quality over quantity. xP][

Whatthehellwasgoingonwhatthehellwashedoing?! For a second, Naruto's brain couldn't register what was happening. One minute, he was glaring at the other boy and radiating his hatred, and then the other...

Oh. Holy. Shit. His brain was finally kicking into power. Was he liplocked with this jerk? This guy, whom he totally hated, despised and loathed before all others? And even worse, this guy wasn't even a girl. Nope, it was some ugly bastard. Now Naruto couldn't claim his first kiss was with some totally awesome and gorgeous chick. No, it was with some guy whose ugliness was proportional to his ego.

With horror, Naruto wrenched himself away, coughing and sputtering. His mouth felt like sawdust; it was completely and utterly violated.

"Ugh, toothpaste, toothpaste!" he choked. "Assault! Rape! Molestation!"

The back of his neck tingled, and an ominous feeling swept through his body. Somewhere behind him, he was aware of half of the female population in the classroom were glaring daggers at him. With horror, Naruto slowly turned around...

...and immediately regretted doing so. He was immediately pounced upon.

Demari
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-14-2008, 11:53 PM

][may I join as Gaara?][

Mage
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-15-2008, 12:12 AM

][Sure. Just hop in. :'D][

Demari
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-15-2008, 12:27 AM

A solemn red haired boy sat on the ground. Alone. Garra was always left alone, always. Nobody wanted to be near him because he had an intent to kill running through his veins. An intent to kill that would drive him mad if he didn't kill enough.

Gaara heard someone coming his way, probably his brother or sister, though he could hardly call them that. They understood nothing about him and he hated them both. The only way they were related was by blood.

xGazeRock.Dragonx

Old 01-19-2008, 02:34 AM

Sasuke twitched. That disgusted and awful taste in his mouth was annoying the hell out of him. He looked over at the corner of his eye, watching the blond idiot get pummeled up by a huge group of rabid females.

As he wiped his lips with his arm, the raven-haired grunted and sat properly back to his own seat. He shook his head in disbelief, thinking to himself. 'Baka... Serves him right...'

Once everyone in the room had settled down from that surprising 'incident', Sasuke took a deep breath and sighed. "I just hope I don't have to deal with that sore loser later on ..." He grumbled.

Mage
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-19-2008, 02:40 AM

After all of the fangirls dissipated from the area, Naruto crawled out from under his desk. Legs wobbling, he somehow managed to collapse on top of the desk. It felt like he was run over by a horde of elephants... only ten times worse, because elephants didn't have long nails, nor would they yell shrilly in his ears.

Normally, one would think that kissing would bring two people closer. However, in Naruto's case, it made him hate the raven-haired bastard even more. With his upper-body still slumped over the table, Naruto reached out one hand and grabbed his neighbor's sleeve, tugging on it roughly to get his attention.

"Oi, teme," he mumbled. "How come they didn't beat you up for kissing me?"

xGazeRock.Dragonx

Old 01-19-2008, 03:24 AM

"...." No answer. Not a word or even a sentence was spoken out. The raven-haired just stood there, staring blankly at the black board in front of him. His face seemed obscured, rather irritated by the bothersome of the blond-haired boy.

However, despite the fact that he wanted Naruto to leave him alone, Sasuke knew he wouldn't be able to... unless he answered the boy's question. That idiot will only bother him more if he didn't say anything. So, he might as well say it anyway.

As he gazed towards the neighbor beside him, Sasuke gave a cold, hard, irritating look at Naruto. "Go ask the girls. I'm sure they have the answer on what you're looking for ... And besides, they don't like you either way if you're going to try asking them. You'll only get your sorry ass kicked." He smirked.

Mage
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-19-2008, 04:22 AM

][Until someone who wants to RP Iruka comes along, I'm going to RP him. ^^][

"Y--"

Before Naruto could make a reply, he was cut off when the classroom door slid open. A proud-looking Iruka walked inside, carrying a rather-large binder with paper poking out here and there.

The man placed his folder on the desk, and turned to address the whole class.

"Class, today will be the day you graduate from Ninja Academy. From now on, you will not be students anymore! You will be gennin-leveled ninjas, capable of going on missions in three-man teams. Now, if everyone is present--" Iruka scanned over the crowd of students. Where was Shikamaru? "--I will announce those teams now."

Forgetting the earlier dispute, Naruto raised his head in interest. Who were his other two team mates going to be? He looked over the heads of everyone who graduated for potential candidates. Maybe it was going to be Shikamaru? Naruto had heard that that dude was a genius. Or Sakura? He blushed.

"...Uzumaki Naruto!" he heard Iruka-sensei call.

"Haruno Sakura!"

Naruto punched his fist in the air, about to proclaim his victory--

"...and Uchiha Sasuke!"

"...DAMN!" Naruto exclaimed, his hand punched in the air. Despite the negative exclamation his face still looked happy from the earlier announcement of Sakura being on his team. Realizing the awkward pose, the blonde cleared his throat, and turned his face into a begrudging expression. "...I mean... damn."

Demari
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-19-2008, 06:20 PM

][Come on people we need a Temari and Kankuro][

Gaara stood up, "State your business, I've told you before if you bother me I have no problem killing you too." It was Temari, Gaara's older sister.

"Our Fa--...er I mean, The Kazekage would like to speak with you Gaara, it seems that he wishes to inform you of a new mission. A mission that hee needs to tell all of us about." Temari gave a nervous look at Gaara, "Well, are you coming?"

"Fine, but if its nothing important I will kill someone, I don't care who." Gaara gave one last glance at the sky then started to follow Temari.

xGazeRock.Dragonx

Old 01-20-2008, 05:42 AM

Sasuke blinked. He couldn't believe what Iruka-sensei had just said. Does his ears deceived him? And was he truly hearing things? He must be... Or is that really true? 'A three-man cell...? Tch, give me a break. The other two will only slow me down...'

But of course, this 'highly' news disappointed him more. He never had like anyone else to take part of his fight, nor to help him either. To him, they were nothing but a flock full of annoying pests. Especially that blond idiot whose going to be in his team. He'll be stuck with that fool forever! And the girl? Even worst. Sasuke already had enough to deal with Naruto who has an oversize ego and now a fangirl whose quite obsessive with him.

'God knows how long I'll be stuck with these two...' He frowned.