salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 04-02-2017, 02:41 AM

What is your favorite Netflix movie?

I recently saw the Netflix movie "The Discovery" starring Jason Segel and Rooney Mara. I thought it was pretty, pretty good! Well, I think it started off a little slow at first, but once all the plot twists came, it was fantastic! I thought the concept was great, although maybe it could have been executed at a quicker pace in the beginning. But overall, I loved the movie!

MeIshCutie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-20-2018, 10:06 AM

When we still had our Netflix subscription, I looooved watching Bones. I can re-watch it over and over again. I've been longing to watch it again but I can't afford another subscription for the time being lol.

Namune
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-11-2020, 02:26 AM

Instead of sitting and thinking about it I like to claim my favorite -whatever- is what of that subject pops into my mind first. As far as Netflix originals that I've watched recently, It's a tie between Murder Mystery and True Memoirs of an International Assassin. They both received pretty sideways reviews, but I mean the cast, plot, and pacing were all up my alley.

If I scrolled through I'd probably choose something else.

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 01-08-2023, 06:49 PM

Entergalactic! just stunning animation, lots of dynamic POC leads, and a killer soundtrack all done by Kid CuDi. Jaden Smith is in it too, if you needed any more reason to watch it.