Strawberry Octopus
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-15-2010, 11:32 PM

Hi there, menew,
long time no see.
Anywho, I was just curious of the terms that one must go about to have an account they choose to not use to prevent a volcanic problem exploding deleted or locked?
I have no use for this account, or the mule that goes with it. So; by logic i'd think deleting it would be what we need to do, but i've been told otherwise. Any thoughts?

Last edited by Cherry Who?; 02-17-2010 at 04:09 AM..

Gabriel
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 02-15-2010, 11:58 PM

I've never known accounts to be deleted regardless of terms. Mostly just accounts end up banned if they are inactive or emails are marked as dead.

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-16-2010, 12:44 AM

I'm afraid we do not involve ourselves in problems that are not to do with the site. I'm a little confused by what you're asking here though. If you're wanting an account to in effect disappear so someone can't see it but you're not intending to use it any more what are your intentions?

See if you're just going to leave the site then there shouldn't be any kind of problem anyway. If you're intending to stay then you must be planning on making more accounts, which you're not allowed to do as I'm sure you're aware as you've been a member for some time. You're fully welcome to pay for a name change though.

Gabriel
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 02-16-2010, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellysundae View Post
I'm afraid we do not involve ourselves in problems that are not to do with the site. I'm a little confused by what you're asking here though. If you're wanting an account to in effect disappear so someone can't see it but you're not intending to use it any more what are your intentions?

See if you're just going to leave the site then there shouldn't be any kind of problem anyway. If you're intending to stay then you must be planning on making more accounts, which you're not allowed to do as I'm sure you're aware as you've been a member for some time. You're fully welcome to pay for a name change though.
Users now can pay for a name change? Could you please elaborate on that?

*Is trying to catch up on new features*

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 02-16-2010, 12:50 AM

Give me 1000 gold and I'll change your name to whatever you want *extorts*

Gabriel
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 02-16-2010, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jurupamae View Post
Give me 1000 gold and I'll change your name to whatever you want *extorts*
LMAO

I love you.

IrishGumbo
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-16-2010, 01:23 AM

I have no intent to use this account, or its mule further than making this post in this forum, for the sole reson that If I where to change my name, the freinds list would still be here. It's rude, and unconsiderate of me to just delete someone as a friend, so the only thing I can do is request that this account be locked, so that no one goes on being hurt by something. If not, i'll just pass this account off to my little siblings; for I have no wish to upset some of the people on my friends list. To come back on this name would create an inter-website drama, and i dont think it can be fixed with a simple name change, unfortunately. :/ I have created, and made some deal of progress on this account, however, you may delete/ban it if you like. I'll still play on menewsha regardless. I'll keep re questing the items I need, if need be. But i cannot go back to that account.