ShadowFlamedWolf
Beauty is in the eye of the beho...
Send a message via AIM to ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 01-25-2009, 10:44 PM

Walking in the direction of the gym Lirane spotted a purple dot, walking closer she noticed that it was a lady. walking to the purple hair woman. "Are you the gym leader?" her red- brown eyes studied the woman, her black hair blew slightly in the breeze.

Soquira
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via Yahoo to Soquira

Old 01-25-2009, 10:48 PM

Faith shook her head as she surveyed the girl. "I'm afraid not," She pointed to the sign on the doors. "The gym leader took off somewhere," She laughed quietly, "I don't know what it is about the gym leaders in region, it seems to me that they can't ever stay in one place very long." She paused, "Forgive me for starting to rambling. I'm Faith, well Faith Evanescent and who might you be?"

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 01-25-2009, 11:01 PM

"Lirane, my last name isn't important. I'm a traveler ." Looking at the note on the door she sighed. "It gets annoying after awhile, You seek to battle for a badge and the leader isn't there." Pulling out one of her pokeballs. " I guess it's time to move on, you wouldnt happen to know a gym that might acually have a gym leader there would you? I really need to get started with the badged here."

Soquira
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via Yahoo to Soquira

Old 01-25-2009, 11:05 PM

Faith looked thoughtful for a moment. "Well I'm pretty sure you can't go wrong with Cherry Blossom City, as they're are four gym leaders there. Then Victiro Town has a set of twins so I'm pretty sure of them ought to be there," She paused before continuing and brushed a strand of hair out of her eyes, "And by the way, even if you don't manage to get all the badges of here I advise you to sign up for the tournament. There'll be plenty of trainers for you to face, and it might be an interesting test."

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 01-25-2009, 11:13 PM

"thanks I'll keep it in mind." she said monotonally turning the ball in the air out poped her salamance. "Lets go Ryo, were heading to cheery blossem city." the dragon pokemon roared as the girl jumped on its back and both took off into the sky.

Retsu
Abel Nightroad's Personal Blood ...
Send a message via AIM to Retsu Send a message via Yahoo to Retsu

Old 01-26-2009, 01:08 AM

Kasai stepped out of the Cinder Town Gym, stretching, her Eeveelutions crowding around her. "Yes, you all want to explore too, huh?" she murmured, smiling down at them. Her black blew around her shoulders as the breeze ruffled her black skirt.

((Sorry 'bout the short post... I can't remember if anybody else in Cinder Town at the moment... *sweatdrop*))

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 01-26-2009, 01:14 AM

((I'm will be soon.))
The blue and red dragon pokemon landed Cinder town spotting a person coming out of the gym. A black hair girl jumped off the pokemon's bakc landing infrom of the older girl. "Are you the leader of this gym?" she said in her normal monotone voice.

Retsu

Old 01-26-2009, 03:00 AM

((Cool. ^^))

Kasai turned and smiled at the newcomer. "Actually, yes I am. My name is Kasai Hana. What's yours?" she said politely, admiring the Salamence as her Eeveelutions gathered close around her. She dropped one hand to rest it on her Umbreon's head as it nudged her leg.

Last edited by Retsu; 01-26-2009 at 05:03 AM..

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 01-26-2009, 03:06 AM

"you can call me Lira." the salamace gave out a roar before Lirane with drew it. "I'm a pokemon trainer, and i'm here to earn the badge of this gym will you give me a chance to try?"

Retsu

Old 01-26-2009, 05:07 AM

Kasai grinned and nodded. "Come on in," she invited, stepping back into the Gym. "I'm almost always up for a battle or two, and so are my Pokemon."

Umbreon purred a little, nuzzling into her hand and following her back into the Gym, followed by the rest of the Eeveelutions.

Retsu

Old 01-26-2009, 05:07 AM

Kasai grinned and nodded. "Come on in," she invited, stepping back into the Gym. "I'm almost always up for a battle or two, and so are my Pokemon."

Umbreon purred a little, nuzzling into her hand and following her back into the Gym, followed by the rest of the Eeveelutions.

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 01-26-2009, 06:45 PM

She followed Kasai into the Gym. " thank you for the chance."

Retsu

Old 01-26-2009, 06:49 PM

Kasai grinned over her shoulder. "No problem, Lira," she said with a chuckle. She stopped on the opposite side of a battlefield, set up to give an advantage, not to any specific type, but to more agile Pokemon in general. Her Eeveelutions fanned out around her, awaiting her orders.

"Guests first," she commented.

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 01-26-2009, 08:08 PM

"Very well. Its time Pyro." she sent out her Typhlosion, and waited for the other to pick her pokemon.

Retsu

Old 01-26-2009, 08:18 PM

((I should probably describe the battlefield, at least a little bit, huh? Lol))

Kasai nodded. "Go, Vaporeon! Let's do this!" she called, and her Vaporeon leaped forward and jumped into the water that formed a river diagonally through the field. The majority of Kasai's half of the field was grassland, and the other side was mainly dirt. The two portions were seperated not only by the river/stream, but also by rocks. It was obviously a multi-type field, since the Gym Leader preferred to use many different types.

Vaporeon swatted the surface of the water with its tail, and Kasai grinned. "Ready, then? Go!" Vaporeon raised its head and let loose a powerful jet of water towards the Typhlosion.

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 01-26-2009, 08:23 PM

((lol yes that would help))

Lira smirked, telling her typhlosion to dogde at the last minute. "Thunderpunch at the river Pyro." the fire pokemon jumped out of the way punching down on the ground, lightining went flying out of it's paws hitting the water.
Having battled with misty a number of times, she was very confident in her pokemon's appilaties in handling a water type.

Retsu

Old 01-26-2009, 10:06 PM

Vaporeon yelped as the electricity coursed through the water, zapping it. It scrambled out of the river, panting. "Oh no! Vaporeon, are you alright?" Kasai called, and Vaporeon turned back towards the Typhlosion, growling. It seemed a little shaky on its paws, but it stayed standing. Kasai shrugged. "Alright then... Quick Attack, Vaporeon!"

Vaporeon charged, zigzagging its way towards Typhlosion, leaping over the river and weaving between the rocks. Bursting out into the open, it circled around behind and charged Typhlosion...

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 01-26-2009, 10:41 PM

Lira waited for the exact opperunaty and it was now. "lets finsh this Pyro use thunder punch on vaporeon direstly."the fire pokemon turned around and punched the water pokemon as it charged it hitting it with the full power of the attack.

Retsu

Old 01-26-2009, 11:00 PM

Vaporeon yelped as it was sent flying, and Kasai swore, digging out a Pokeball and withdrawing Vaporeon before it could hit the ground. "Good one," she said as she tucked away the Pokeball.

"Let's try... Jolteon!" Jolteon leaped forward, its naturally spiky fur bristling even more dramatically as it growled at Typhlosion. "Jolteon! Thunder!"

"Jooolt!!" Electricity gathered in Jolteon's fur, crackling, then arched out towards Typlosion...

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 01-26-2009, 11:09 PM

(( the funny thing is that my typhlosion has the attacks its so cool cuz itsa lvl 99 but i got tired of only being able to fight the elite 4 so it's still a lvl 99 oh so close to 100 T-T))The smile widen. "This should be quick Earthquake Pyro!" Typhlosion punched the ground hard making it quake and tremble, but not before getting hit by the electric attack.

Retsu

Old 01-27-2009, 01:37 AM

Jolteon yelped and braced itself, gritting its teeth. "Hang in there, Jolteon!" Kasai yelled, and Jolteon barked, then charged, electricity gathering again in its fur.

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 01-27-2009, 01:50 AM

"Are you ok Pyro?" the pokemon roared. " you ready to finsh this?" it nodded. "ok lets do this. Flamethrower!" The fire pokemon shoot a powerful flaming attack that hit the jolteon head on that covered the electric eeveelution completely. When the flames died down both pokemon and trainer where ready for what ever was to happen next.

Retsu

Old 01-27-2009, 03:35 AM

"Dammit... Come back, Jolteon!" Kasai yelled, withdrawing the electric Pokemon. "Umbreon! Your turn! Feint Attack!"

Umbreon ran forward and seemed to disappear as it executed its Feint Attack. It reappeared behind Typhlosion and attacked...

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 01-27-2009, 03:47 AM

Typhlosion took the attack and appeared ready for more when Lirane withdraw it. "You did great bubby. Go Shadow." she threw her pokeball in the air and out appeared an Absol. " Razor wind!"

(( how many pokemon can we use?))

Shmougie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-27-2009, 04:43 AM

((Oh man, it's certainly been a few days @_@ Sorry, I just got back to college so I'm being worked to the bone XD Sorry especially to friedrice!))

Hao grinned ecstatically at his words and stretched, happily basking in the sun for a second.
"Alright! We'll fight out here then. It's so dark in that freakin' gym now that Luna re-made it, I need to stay in the sunlight as much as I can."

It was an open field, not too big, in front of the gym. It was a sight for sore eyes for the people surrounded by the city life.

"Three pokemon each?" He questioned while trotting over to what seemed like just a lawn ornament palm tree with red flowers littered with yellow spots.

"C'mon Venasaur! Quit your sulking, it's time to battle." The ground grumbled and the venasaur poked his head out, giving him the angry eyes.

Hao rolled his eyes "She'll come back soon, alright? Stop being a whiner! We need to be in top shape when she gets back!" He seemed to get animated, more so talking to pokemon then with regular people. He flailed his arms and yelled at his pokemon to get off his lazy arse, but venasaur just rolled his eyes and started to waddle away.

"Oi!! Get back here! Oh fine, I don't need you!"

Mira whimpered pathetically, snapping out of her freak out faint.
"Where...am I...?" she whispered, holding her head. Was she still in Cherryblossom city? oh, she was so stupid...