HunterHoshigo18
KAKUZU-KUN!!!

Old 07-01-2011, 09:39 PM

Its weird when a vampire and a wolf demon are really good friends together but is it weirder that one day the two friends come across something even stranger? In this story two girls Viper Hoshigo, the vampire, and Hunter Inou, the wolf demon may be in deeper trouble then it seems.
(Also contains the Akatsuki from Naruto Shippuden)

Account:Hunter Hoshigo18
name:Hunter Inou
Height:5'5''
Weight:134
Weopon:bow and arrows
Pic:
Bio: Hunter was born into a strong wolf tribe were her father was the leader, her mother sadly though died during child birth so as for a strong female figure for little Hunter it was her grandmother who raised her while her father tended to the tribe. When Hunter was but 10 years old she met and befriended a vampire girl/princess named Viper who was also a triplet and the two have been insepertable ever since.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkVampirePrinecess
Account: DarkVampirePrinecess
Name:Viper Hoshigo
Height:5'5''
Weight:120
Weopon: crimson gem sword
Pic: Viper
Akira
Bio:Viper is the princess of the Hoshigo clan, the strongest of the 4 great vampire clans. Her and her sisters each have a body guard, hers is which from the family that has always guraded them, Akira Inoue, he is a werewolf but somehow has learned to live just fine with the other vampires thanks to his grand-father. When Viper became friends with Hunter it was almost like she knew her her whole life which is hard to say since she as only 10 at the time. But hopfully, things will be fine.
__________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
INCUBUS BOYS

Matthew~
*HE FOLLOWS HUNTER AROUND
Maxwell~
*FOLLOWS VIPER(lol poor Hidan)

Last edited by HunterHoshigo18; 07-21-2011 at 11:02 PM..

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-02-2011, 03:29 PM

The night was so calm and peaceful Viper almost forgot that Hunter was with her. The two girls are 16 now and closer then anything, they were on their way to a rare area close to the Hoshigo castle but sadly because of what Viper was her body-guard Akira was also with them alittle ways behind them so he could watch the whole area around the two girls. "When we get to the hot springs you'll just fall in love with them like i did, and dont worry Akira wont watch." She said with a small laugh as she looked back at the growling Akira and laughed some more.

HunterHoshigo18
KAKUZU-KUN!!!

Old 07-03-2011, 12:00 AM

Hunter smiled as well as she to looked back at Akira who unlike her was a werewolf and not born into the true wolf family. "After this are we going to the Akatsuki base to?"

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-03-2011, 12:11 AM

"yeah, we'll go to the Akatsuki base so you can see your Kakuzu and so I can see my Hidan." She said smiling, "Akira, are you coming with us there as well?" "Yes..." "Darn, I was hoping you would go home." "Meier would kill me if i left you, princess." Viper growled at him and came behind him quickly and punched him in the shoulder. "Don't make me hurt you...oh, good we're here. Do you like it Hunter?" She asked looking at her softly.

HunterHoshigo18
KAKUZU-KUN!!!

Old 07-03-2011, 12:23 AM

She closed her eyes and smiled at the thought of getting to see Kakuzu again even though they have only been going out for a few months. "I think I'd be more happy to see Kakuzu first then hot spring." She said with a giggle.

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-03-2011, 12:32 AM

"You would be to horny to even not think of Kakuzu with out clothes so no." She said with a sigh then looked up as she thought of Hidan close to that state. Akira who was now next to the two girls just sighed and covered his eyes with his hand trying not to laugh or even think about what the two girls said and were now probably thinking.

HunterHoshigo18
KAKUZU-KUN!!!

Old 07-03-2011, 06:54 PM

"yeah your probably right" hunter let out a small laugh as she continued walking with viper.she was still thinking about kakuzu ever since she had meet him she hadn't been able to stop thinking about him.every time she was with him she couldn't help but smile.<3

is tht good i'm not good at this so my apoliges if its not amazing :boogie: i like to dance randome sorry

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-03-2011, 08:45 PM

Viper laughed out loud as she slowy slipped her shirt off then her pants to reveal a bikini under neithe. "Well, are you getting in or what?" she asked slipping into the waer like it was a luk warm bath and not almost boiling hot.

Its well good for your first time with out help. good job!! XD

HunterHoshigo18
KAKUZU-KUN!!!

Old 07-04-2011, 06:49 PM

"yea" Hunter hesitated then slowly got in,her eyes widened as she hit the water but after awhile she was used to it.

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-04-2011, 07:44 PM

Viper laughed softly,"Is it to hot for you Hunter?" She asked putting her hair up in a ponytail on the top of her head so it wouldn't hit the water. "You want to get in Akira? There is a sepert one over there." "No thanks." He said leaning against a tree then sliding down.

HunterHoshigo18
KAKUZU-KUN!!!

Old 07-05-2011, 05:58 PM

"Its not to bad I just wish the boys were here, it would be alot more fun." She said donig the same as Viper with her hair but not as high. She loked over at Akira as Viper spoke to him and giggled softly as he slid down the tree and closed his eyes. Sometimes, Hunter was surprised about how close there named were to being the same and always thought about looking them up but didn't really want to cause a scene telling him that the two were related.

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-05-2011, 06:07 PM

Viper laughed, "It would be alot more fun with them I know but sometimes its just good to get away from time to time." She said relaxing more
(TIME SKIP)
After just a hour in ahafe in the water Viper looked over to see Hunter almost asleep in the water laughed and gently splashed her,"Time to wake up sleepy head we've been in here long enough now." She said getting out and with a quick snap of her fingers she was dry and back in her normal clothes. "Come on, the boys are probably wondering were we are." She said strapping her sword to her back as well. Where ever she went she always had her crimson sword with her because for one she knew how to use it and secondly because she didn't like someone else fighting for her even if it was there job. When Hunter was also dry and out of the water they started their semi-long walk back to the Akatsuki base.

(You can do a time skip if you want saying that we were there)

HunterHoshigo18
KAKUZU-KUN!!!

Old 07-05-2011, 06:15 PM

Hunter smiled as she got out and changed happy to know that she would be seeing kakuzu soon.
(TIME SKIP)
When the two girls arrived at the Akatsuki base mostly everyone was inside relaxing, even Kakuzu and Hidan and suroprisingly were not arguing for once either. hunter smiled when she saw kakuzu, she got that way alot when she first saw him. She ran behind him and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek,"We're back." She said gently as she came infront of him just so he could pull her down into his lap and hug her tightly back. "I see that." He said pulling her face down towards his and kissed her gently on the lips. You could hear Hidan gagging in the back-ground.

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-05-2011, 06:28 PM

Viper smiled at Kakuzu and Hunter's little moment well she also laughed at Hidan who gagged then sat in his lap and pressed her lips aganist his until he finally started kissing back which sadly for anyone around them broke out into a make-out session but noting to bad happened during it. When they finally parted Viper smiled and put her arms around his neck and leaned her head against his. "I'm happy now." She said laughing, Hidan laughed with her as his hand slowly trailed up and down her side making her shiver and press more against him. "hidan,I hope you can write left handed cuz your rigt is getting ready to go bye-bye." "Ahh, but i need this hand." "For what?" "Writing and bed." Viper blushed some then sat up as she got up and hit him in the back of his head, "Your so gross." He just laughed.

HunterHoshigo18
KAKUZU-KUN!!!

Old 07-07-2011, 04:28 AM

"are you guys done now" hunter asked smiling.

didnt know what else to say.

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-07-2011, 02:13 PM

Viper looked over at Hunter and laughed as she got up out of Hidan's lap but also pulled him up with her holding onto his hand, "Sorry, it happens sometimes." She said leaning her head on his shoulder some with a smile on her face.

Its ok, come over today

HunterHoshigo18
KAKUZU-KUN!!!

Old 07-08-2011, 08:13 PM

Hunter laughed some as she pulled Kakuzu also out of his chair and smiled up at him,"What are todays plans?" She asked looking over at Viper and Hidan some playing with one of her arrows between her fingers.

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-09-2011, 12:40 AM

"I dont know yet, i haven't really planned anything good...hmmm, what about going to the lake?" She asked looking over at the others,"I'm from the mist village and we have the best lakes there, I can get us in easily." She said smiling some as she pulled out her two mist village wrist-bands that stayed saftly in her pockets.

HunterHoshigo18
KAKUZU-KUN!!!

Old 07-09-2011, 04:19 AM

"yea sounds kool im in" Hunter said putting up her arrow that she was playing with."i'm in if you are Hunter"kakuzu said smiling at hunter,hunter smiled back staring at him."what about you hidan?" hunter asked

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-09-2011, 02:04 PM

Hidan nodded his head as he pulled Viper's back infront of him and put his arms around her neck resting his head on her shoulder. "Hidan you didn't sleep much last night did you?" "Nope." "Why?" "I don't know...I dont much when your not with me." Viper giggled some as she kissed the side of his head and when she ducked under his arms next to him he fell forward onto the ground. "You okay babe?" "Yeah...I wish i had a shirt though 'cuz the ground is really cold." Viper laughed as she and Kakuzu helped Hiodan up. "I'm going to go tell Kisame and will I'm doing that get your stuff ready." And with that she left. Hidan looked around then sighed and headed towards his and Viper's room to get their stuff together to.

HunterHoshigo18
KAKUZU-KUN!!!

Old 07-09-2011, 02:35 PM

Hunter laughed as hidan fell to the ground,"ok come on kakuzu lets get ready"Hunter said still laughing."ok babe"Kakuzu said following behind her.Hunter grabed her swim suit,sun block,towel and the rest of her things.soon she was ready to go watching kakuzu take his time getting his stuff.

Last edited by HunterHoshigo18; 07-09-2011 at 02:45 PM..

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-09-2011, 03:29 PM

"Kisame, what are you doing?" "reading, why?" "Me and Hunter are going to the Mist." "Why?" "To swim." Kisame chuckled some as he sat up and looked to see if she had her wrist bands and when she pulled one out of her pocket he smiled kissed her forhead and said,"Be careful." "I will." She hugged him one more time then ran to her and Hidans room to see that Hidan had already got all their things together. "Wow...your fast." "Thank you, are you going to change here?" "Yep." With a small gigle sje toke her blue and black bikini teased him with it then walked into the bathroom and changed and when she came out she had a black cover up dress on and sandels. "Ready?" "Yep." He said sming, he picked up the bag and the two walked downstairs to see Hunter and Kakuzu ready and waiting. "Time to go." Viper said with a smile and started walking.
(TIME SKIP)
When they arived at the Mist village two guards stood infront and with a small snap of her fingers Viper was Kurosaqi Hoshigaki, blue skin, dark blue hair, and golden eyes. She pulled on her wrist bands and showed them to the guards, they then looked at each of the others id's and finally alowed them though. "Sorry about that, secruity is tight in the Mist because we've been resiving threats from the Sound village for sometime now." She said softly so no one else would hear her.

HunterHoshigo18
KAKUZU-KUN!!!

Old 07-09-2011, 05:25 PM

"Wow...that must suck alot." Hunter said taking hold of Kakuzu's hand and swing it back and forth.

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-09-2011, 05:38 PM

"not really, I'm barely ever in the village so its ok to me until it happens. Hey, after we swim for a bit we should go into some of the near by forests, theres always something weird in there." She said giggling some as she toke hold of Hidan's hand and started also swinging it.

HunterHoshigo18
KAKUZU-KUN!!!

Old 07-09-2011, 10:52 PM

"Sounds like fun, do you want to come Kakuzu?" "Not really, I dont enjoy going into the forest unless its nesscery but have fun when you go." "I will, Viper lived here she must know all the crazy places in there." Hunter said laughing softly.