Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-14-2011, 03:04 AM

Cash snapped as his friends and family where attacked and growled when this new comer touched Livianna. His growl got worse when she was passed to her brother. As the other guys got up he held out his hand matching the others. Livianna watched in horror. Nickoli pulled her back as far out of the way as he could. "Who the hell are you?" Cash asked a growl in his voice. "Better yet what are you, you smell weird but you act like a wolf. HAhahah Could this be a mythical shape shifter?" He asked. Cash started to change he was just as bad as Nathaniel. Liv couldn't watch another round of blood and gore. Especially unneeded fighting. "Stop..." She whispered closing her eyes before saying it louder. "Stop...Stop, please stop!" She got louder every time she said it. "Nathaniel! Cash please, no more not today. Kill each other tomorrow but not here, not now." She was almost begging. "Liv not now." Nickoli whispered. She pulled away from her brother. She only got close enough to be noticed but that was far enough from her brother. "The slightest knock on the walls could risk your sister Nathaniel. Please stop." Her eyes watered as she looked over to Cash. He wasn't going to stop. "Who ever wins," He started. "Gets the girl." He said with a smirk. Livianna shook her head in disbelief and Nickoli pulled her back out of the way. She couldn't watch.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-14-2011, 03:36 AM

Snarrling Nathaniel didn't respond to Liv's words as he stared at Cash. "Take it outside big boy." Nathaniel said and then with insane strength his arm grew and his tattoos flurished across his body like Liz said. His hand grabbed Cash by the tail and dragged him outside, throwing him he then shifted into a massive black and electric blue wolf. Growling he snarrled at Cash and then made his claws come out more. "If your boys even touch her, I'll kill you, and then them." he snarrled and then chuckled, coming out as a growl. "How many times have you tango-ed pup?" he said in the most irritating way he could, just to get under the kids furr. He liked playing with his dead meat. "First strike is yours twinkle toes." he jeered snarrling at the other wolf.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-14-2011, 04:51 AM

Looking at them Livianna hid her face in her hands. What was with the fighting lately? Cash yelped but got up snarling and growling at Nathaniel. "I'd like to see you try." He snapped back. "We're only a small portion of a huge pack." He said with a chuckle. "Are you asking all together or just with your female toy?" He asked referring to the question taking it as he pleased. His grin got wider as he shifted fully as did four of the other guys. Cash wasted no time running over at Nathaniel. IF he couldn't win this fight it didn't matter he had another plan one a lot worse in consequences then this one.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-14-2011, 05:30 AM

Growling angerily as Cash mentioned Lic in a perverted way, and that made him all the more deadly. "Too slow." Nathaniel seemed to dissappear from tracking and tackled Cash, ripping and biting he then jumped away swiftly with grace and then attacked once more. He recieved a few gashes, but Cash looked like he got most of the blows. Growling, blood of the other wolf comig from his barred teeth Nathaniel pounded a pups head when he got to close, with just his paw, sending him stumbling away. "Touching innosents, and involving them in a pack? What are the elves going to say about that?" Nathaniel said and then growled. "They will probably be here soon... My sister and I have been knowing abou their arival.... So let's get this settled quickly... I need to use your hide as the welcoming rug." Nathaniel snarrled.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-14-2011, 06:04 AM

Cash couldn't do to much he wasn't used to the beating. "Fucking shape shifters." He growled laughing some when the elves were brought up. "She was claimed by the pack a long time ago, but for some reason the venium doesn't work on Livianna. She is to human." He informed Nathaniel. "Go a head and bring it up to the elves." Shifting back to human form a few of his pack mates helped him up. "I'm done, take her if that's what you want." Cash winced as he was sat against the outside of the building. A laugh came to his face as a scream came from inside.

Livianna screamed at the top of her lungs. Standing with a little blood on her shirt she looked down at her brother who was holding his shoulder. A werewolf standing near by with blood around its mouth. "You son of a bitch!" Nickoli said wincing in pain. Liv grabbed a towel and pressed it into the wound. "Why?! Why would you do that?!" She asked her voice panicked. As she continued to freak out Jackson walked out of the operating room. Looking around he caught up in only moments. "Cash get your sorry ass to the the other house, have your aunt fix you up. The rest of you except you get the hell out of my house." He snapped at the pack. Looking at Nathaniel he clinched his fist. "Your sister is finished." He reached down and pulled Livianna away from her brother. "Liv, Livianna Rain Calm down!" He argued as she struggled in his hold. Putting her on the couch he helped Nickoli to his feet. "Here we go again. Aren't you glad your here?" Jackson asked. "That depends have any daughters?" Nickoli asked laughing some. Liv watched in horror as Nick was lead away.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-15-2011, 01:42 AM

Hearing the scream Nathaniel was pulled from his angernand hurried inside. Running inside in his real form he gasped seeing Nick bleeding and Liv trying to help him. Shocked he snarrled at the pack guys as they left and then seeing the doctor he looked at Nick. "Please don't let this happen to him." he said and then looked at Liv and then away. Liz gave a groan from the room and seeing Nick being led in her eyes snapped open. "Nick!" she gasped and tried getting up but stumbled from the pain and fell against the doctor. Tears were running down her cheeks. "Im so sorry Nick..." she choked her body shaking, and only wearing her see threw slip but she didn't seemed to care. Her body was shaking in pain and she was still bleeding, but she was all patched up. "Its our fault that this happened... " she choked but then having no strength left to fight she nodded andet the doctor lay her down.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-15-2011, 05:25 AM

Liv looked at Nathaniel and then up at Liz. Nick just laughed it off a little. "Nah beautiful this is my fault I pissed Cash off a long time ago doll." He winced before smiling again pulling away from the doctor he picked up Liz carefully and to the best he could with the pain and sat her on the couch. "Stop moving so much your going to pull your stiches." He laughed before wincing. Livianna pouted and tried not to show how up set she was. The doc pulled him into a room as he flinched again. "Nickoli this is serious business." he was warned. "yeah yeah i got that old man." He stated. She turned to Liz. "You really should rest Liz you look like your in pain. Nickoli just got a dog bite." She said with a soft and obviously fake smile. As soon as he was out of ear shot though she changed. Livianna turned towards Nathaniel. "I am going to rip your throat out!" She screamed trying to tackle him. "Didn't I ask you not to fight! Didn't I practically beg you! But nooo you and that pig headed piece of shit had to show off. You had to play who's tougher today game. Your stupid, you and him both are stupid stupid heads!" Liv's scolds continued.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-15-2011, 06:12 AM

Liz looked up at Nick and smiled softly hearing his reassurence in his voice. She enjoyed everysecond as he picked her up and set her on the couch. Once he was gone, she craved his touch, and wished that things wouldn't have happened like this. Turning so she didn't face either Liv or Nathaniel she burried her head in the couch and closed her eyes, trying to block out Liv's screaming.
Nathaniel listened to her screaming and allowed her to jump on him. He fell to the floor and looked up into those eyes with sadness as she screamed at him, though he never interjected. When she took a breath though he spoke softly, unsure. "I thought you didn't like him and his guys touching you.... He was never going to leave you alot unless someone could put him in his place..." he said and then turned his head to look at the wall, not wanting to look into those angry eyes. "Did you want to stay with him and be touched?" he asked, the words sounding like they had burned his mouth when they came out.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-15-2011, 11:51 PM

Liv crossed her arms and huffed. "No I didn't want him near me, I hate Cash he is evil and unkind." She said looking at Nathaniel before sighing. "I hate when people are right." She muttered sitting down and grabbing her glasses off the floor where the landed. "I'm sorry I'm angry and cash already left." She mumbled. Looking at Liz she sort of smirked. "I think your sister has a crush on my brother." Livianna laughed some shaking her head trying to remove the anger from her being. "I suppose a thanks is in order." She added. Looking at Nathaniel she lowered her eyes. "Thank you for helping me I'm sorry for getting angry at you."

It didn't take long for Jackson to come back out. "If you guys were heading somewhere I'd suggest you continue that way." He shook his head some Livianna looked up. "How long does he have to stay?" She asked. "At least two or three months...he'll have to return every month for a few days for safety reasons." He added. Livianna stared at him. "Safety reasons?"

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-16-2011, 04:19 AM

Listening Nathaniel slowly sat up as Liv got off of him and then chuckled. "Yeah, I could tell as well." he said lightly in agreement to Liz's new crush. He then smiled and reached out, cupping Liv's cheek. "Theres no need to thank me or appologise... I would do it over again if ihad a chance to change it..." he whispered with care and then stood. Frowning as he heard the doctor he was about to say something when Elizabeth forced herself off the couch looking worried. "Why?!" she asked worriedly looking at Nathaniel, searching his face for answers and seeing he didn't have a clue her gut twisted and her chest squeezed. "Please don't say he has to stay here..." she whispered, her hands clenching the bottom of her dress slip. Her gaze meeting the doctor's eyes pleadingly, almost glowing with tears.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-16-2011, 06:39 AM

The doctor shook his head. "I have never seen this particular virus take so well to a host." He continued not looking at them. Livianna gasped and felt her chest cave in. She couldn't breath. "He has to stay for a little while, the time will fly and he won't change a bit." He continued. "I tried to stop the change but it reacted like he had been bit months ago. Which we all know isn't the case. I'm sorry but it isn't safe for him to leave." Jackson spoke directly to the shapeshifters. Ignoring Livianna to the best of his ability.
Livianna looked up and stumbled as she got up. "And who will teach him? Who will train him? Are you going to lock him up like a dog!?" She asked shoving the doctor back. "Are you going to chain him up while his body is torn in two and forced into a new form? Are you going to gag him so his screams of agony aren't heard by the neighbors?!" She asked shoving him back again. "What are you going to do?! HuH?! Tell me! Is Cash going to teach him to be an obedient mindless pup like him?! Obeying every word you speak like your god!? What are you going to do to my brother!? What?! Tell me..." She shoved him a last time before falling to her knees. "Am I not allowed to know about him either?! Is he dead to me now!? DO I get to be alone now?!" She screamed closing her eyes and cupping her hand over her mouth and noes as she wepped.

Jackson straightened out. "In about two months he'll be alright for you two to take. Her stiches will be good in a few days." He finished. Looking at Livianna finally he shook his head. "Livianna, in two months time your brother will be declared dead in this area. We'll expect you at his memorial." He said simply. Her shoulders shook as she bent over her head resting on the ground as she sat on her folded legs. She looked like a small ball. How could he be so cruel. So cold?

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-16-2011, 02:50 PM

Nathaniel growled hearing the news and then shook his head. He wouldn't let this happen. Nick shouldn't andnwouldnt be locked up here without his sister. Liz was trying her best not to cry as she stood there shaking and tears rolled down her cheeks. "Im not letting you do that." Nathaniel said firmly stepping forward. The air about him screamed alpha wolf and his golden gaze was locked upon the doctor. "I don't trust you enough to take Nick away from his sister... Your pup has caused them so much pain you should be ashamed just offering to tell us what you think should happen." he said and growled. "We might be shapeshifters but he's still my responsability and as my responsability he is coming wth us. Now." he growled, his voice and stance giving the doctor no room to talk. He figured they had a few hours to get to the airport and then get in his friends jet... Liz was a great pilot and with her driving they could be in Egypt swiftly. His step parents could help guid Nick well, alot better then Cash and his stupid pack of pups.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-16-2011, 10:20 PM

The doctor ground his teeth a little is was rare for him to be opposed. "Fine your risking her life though." He said pointing down to Livianna. "This is my house for your information and I have no toler..." A loud thud was heard and the doctor fell forward. Nickoli stood behind him holding Livianna's purse. "What the hell do you have in this thing?" He asked. His shoulder bandaged up. Livianna looked up and laughed some. "A lot of stuff." She admitted. Nickoli winced. "Alright if he's telling the truth you are responsible for keeping me away from Liv." He said pointing to Nathaniel. Looking at the doctor as he began to get up Nickoli kicked him. "Stay down." He growled. Jackson winced and looked at them "I won't forget this." Liv tilted her head. "Can't you think of something unique after this taste of hell?" She asked sniffling still. Wiping the tears from her face she hugged Nickoli and looked at them. "We better hurry up I can already tell the rest of the pack is on their way." Nickoli said softly

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-17-2011, 03:23 AM

Looking at the doctor shocked Nathaniel chuckled and then shook his head. Liz's eyes were glowing happily and she hurried out to the car. "I won't let you hurt her or anyone." he said reasurringly and then led them both out. Liz was dressed in anouther dress. This one was more skin tight upon her body and it was simply black. It hugged her body and she had shades on as she reved the vichical. She didn't want Nick to see that she had been crying in happieness that he would be coming with them. "Get in guys, I'll have us at the air port in thirty minuets. And then to egypt in two hours." she said grinning.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-17-2011, 04:06 AM

Livianna looked back as she was led out. She took in a deep breath and looked in the direction of Nickoli. Her happiness faded into a type of depression. Taking a deep breath she got in and closed her eyes. Leaning on the window she waited for them to get moving. Her cheeks stained from her tears, her eyes red, her glasses smudged, her hair a little out of order and her nose still sniffling. Nickoli got in and winced grabbing his shoulder. He took shot gun to keep some distance between him and his sister. "You ok?" He asked Liz with a slight smirk. He passed Livianna her purse and rubbed his shoulder again. "Now I have some ground rules no making out back there." He said laughing which was cut off when Livianna kicked his chair harshly. "The only reason you say that is because that's all you wanna do." She said smirking some. "That isn't true!" Nickoli said quickly. "I think that came out a little too fast." Livianna said with a soft smile. "Its not ALL i'm thinking about." He said simply. "I"m also hungry!" Livianna shook her head. "Great....just remember humans are friends not food." She said which made him laugh softly. "Your head is so fucked up sometimes." He said with a laugh.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-17-2011, 04:34 AM

Nathaniel shook his head looking at the two siblings and watched as they drove past surroundings. He then looked at Livianna and reached out, gently putting her hair back into order a bit, his eyes soft and his tan fingers moved slowly and softly as to not cause her any pain. He then smiled at her soft and nodded. "Thank you for helping me... If you hadn't had that purse and such good aim at hunters, we wouldn't be here." he said to her and then kissed the back of her hand. "Im so very greatful to have you here with us." he said softly knowing Liz would give him crap for being soft and liking Liv later. Hearing Nick's first question she nodded and smiled brightly, and soon joined in on laughing when she heard the last little pun. Smiling at Nick she then began to think of how to get him something to help him not feel the pain, until he stopped laughing. "I was worried truthfully.... It seems everytime I get hurt or mess up, someone gets hurt..." she said softly and then clenched the wheel a bit. "I would never forgive myself had you been forced to stay away from Liv." she said gently her eyes on the road intently even though there wasn't any other cars on it for miles.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-17-2011, 05:59 AM

Liv shrugged some. "No problem." She said simply looking out the window. Nickoli looked at Liz, "Hey Its no biggy. i was stupid enough to get in the way. not your fault." He smiled warmly before taking in a sharp breath, he was breaking out into a sweat. He rolled down the window and leaned against the door. Livianna looked up and sighed pulling out a sketch pad and working on a portrait of her brother from what she could see of him. She looked sad still, even after Nathaniel's sweet words. Something was weighing on her mind.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-17-2011, 03:33 PM

Nathaniel stayed quiet as he watched Liv draw her brother and then nodded to Liz in the mirror. She drove faster and her heart pounded with worry. They arrived at the airport soon and Nathaniel and Liz talked to the security and they soon were driving towards a airplane hanger. Liz was out swiftly and hugged a guy who looked quite handsome and she was laughing and chatting as Nathaniel began loading their things into the beautiful black jet. Liz then hurried to Nick and Liv smiling. "Lets get inside." she saud as they entered the lugurious living room styled jet and then there was also a bathroom and a beautiful bedroom. "Make yourselves comfortable." Liz said as the guy and Nathaniel walked in, both talking nicely.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-18-2011, 03:04 AM

Liv got out when they were at the plane. She watched everyone and helped her brother to the plane. Nickoli entered and was warm enough to make Livianna sweat. She helped him sit down and looked around. Her eyes lowered. "I don't have a home." She stated simply walking over and sitting down. Her voice was bitter and as she watched Nickoli's condition she was getting worse as well. Nickoli winced wipping sweat from his brow. "Livianna, remember when we were younger? When you got upset after a nightmare and would sit outside? When anyone asked on the street where home was and you'd say you didn't have one? Remember what I told you?" He asked. Liv looked up and nodded. "You said, we can make anywhere a home...." She started. "...If we stick together." He finished with a grin. "Now though we got to watch out for these two trouble makers." He said with a laugh. Liv smiled some and nodded.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-18-2011, 03:46 AM

Nathaniel grinned hearing Nick and then nodded to Liz. "Nick, I'm going to give you a shot to help you sleep threw this." she saud softly and then smiled at him. "You should sleep on the bed... I don't want you having to bare threw it for two staight hours with no where to go." she said gently, her eyes full of care. Nathaniel chuckled and then his eyes softened looking at Liv. "Your brother is very caring..." he said and smiled at her gently. "We will be taking off soon... You are welcome to do anything in here." he said softly wanting to make her feel as comfortable as possible.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-18-2011, 04:01 AM

Nickoli smirked some and nodded. "Ok I'm not a needle person though." He stated but moved to the bed. He winced as he got up and again as he laid down. But he was calm. "How bad does this feel?" He inquired.

Livianna looked up and nodded. "Always has been." She informed him. "When I first met him I hated Nickoli so much...but one night I ran away and found myself in the middle of a thunder storm. Nickoli saved me even though he knew I'd kill him for following me." She smiled some. "He's been my brother ever since." Her voice was filled with care. Looking around she pulled her purse to her chest and cuddled into the head of her stuffed animal. "I'm ok right here." She said looking out the window.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-18-2011, 05:12 PM

Liz smiled and then nodded. "Unfortunately from what NAthaniel has told me about people who have been changed its very painful." she said and sat on the edge of the bed with him and gently pushed his chest so he would lay down. Her piercing blue eyes were soft as she looked down at him and she then smiled at him a bit sadly. "I really wish you didn't have to go threw any of this." she said gently and without thinking she cupped his cheek. Then bllushing as she realized what she had been doing she pulled her hand away and then grabbed the medicine not wanting to make him feel uncomfortable as she sat on the edge of the bed again and pulled out her small kit.

Nathaniel smiled and then chuckled. "I'm glad you have someone like him looking out for you..." he said gently and then shook his head. "Liz was the one who found and saved my family." he said and then looked at the ceiling. "She had learned about our mother's travels and her secret she kept from her actual husband, me." he said softly and looked down. "Even though I'm older Liz acts olders and more like an adult most of the time. My step mother, she accepted me even though my father had slept with my true mother while they were married..." he whispered and then smlied sadly. "I was always the pup, so I guess I didn't exactly grow up as fast as most do." he said softly and shook his head. "If it hadn't been for Liz swiftly taking me away from Egypt, my family would have been hurt and most likely been killed... Like hers was..." he whispered and shivered. "I guess we both have really good and amazing siblings." he said and smiled at her lightly.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-18-2011, 09:42 PM

Nickoli held back a slight blush and just laughed some. "I will happily go through this so no one else has to." He said before turning away from the needle. He really hated needles. He kept his arm relaxed. "Please make it quick." He said softly.

Livianna nodded and smiled and nodded. She pulled out an ipod and looked at Nathaniel. "DO you mind if I play music?" She asked but looking at Nickoli and grinned. She turned on the song. "If I Could Go" by Angie Martinez. Laughing a little at the look that Nickoli gave her. She got a grin as she sang the chorus. "IF I could go, Contigo, I'll pack my bags as soon as you say." She rocked with the music laughing softly as he mouthed "Your so dead" to her.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-19-2011, 02:18 PM

Liz looked at Nick softly and nodded. "Dont worry... I've been working inna hosiptal since I was sixteen." she said smoothly and then with a swipe of the swob she then poked him, injected the shot and had a bandaid on him in under thirty seconds. "That wasn't bad was it?" she asked softly as she began putting things back in the kit and cleaned up throwing cetain things away.

nathaniel chuckled as he watched Liv begin to sing to a song ansnshook his head. She was really cute when she dis stuff like this ansnhe just watched her smiling. He didn't really listen to music in Egypt since his father never had a working radio. He then chuckled at how happy Liv seemed and then looked up at the pilot announced they were ready for take off. "Please get us there as fast as possible." Nathaniel said softly and then guy nodded before going back into the cockpit.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-19-2011, 09:45 PM

Nickoli winced and looked at her. "Could be worse." He admitted before glaring back at Livianna. "Can I have a different song to go to sleep to?" he asked and she nodded going through her Ipod. She switched songs before the piolt came out and did his announcement thing. She sighed and turned back on the music. Moving to the song "Promiscuous" by Nelly Furtado. Nickoli sighed loudly. "Why?" He asked covering his head as he started getting tired. His arms started getting heavy and thus laid down passing out quickly. Liv laughed. "He can't hold his wait when it comes to drugs." She said shaking her head.