Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-27-2011, 02:57 AM

And let's watch Seimei kind of scuttle away a bit at the way Christian looks. AKA violent. He just gives Christian this weird look after the other has calmed down. "Um....is everything alright?" He doesn't want to push him into talking or anything if whatever it was make him react like that. Maybe he doesn't need to know, but if Christian does actually want to talk about it, Seimei will listen. And he kind of has this thing where he cares. So he has to ask. "No clue....going to walk around until something looks good?" That's how he's always done it. Sometimes he finds some weird places, but they've always been good so far. And if there has been any places that have had problems-such as salmonella...he's managed to avoid those.

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 09-27-2011, 10:20 PM

Christian nodded when he heard Seimei and didn't remember the last time that anyone had ever asked him that. Smiling slightly he looked at him, "I am gind, just the usual nightmare." he said softly and then smiled at the thought of walking around for food. "that sounds good, why dont you lead the way." he said and wondered how good human food was. He usually ate anything that he could get his hands on in the demon world. He never ate on the human world since he hardly ever had time so hopefully his time here with Seimei would show him what was good to eat.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-27-2011, 10:43 PM

"Okay...and actually....I think there's medicine for that....seems like there's medicine for anything and everything..." Like restless legs syndrome and all that. "What kind of things do you like to eat?" It'll help to decide where to eat. Instead of just walking around the entire lunch time, which he has done before. "I like almost anything....it all tastes good to me." Except some things he won't touch, like frog legs. He starts the walk expedition. "Do you like barbeque? I love it." He's never had any bad barbeque yet.

Palmoun

Old 09-28-2011, 01:04 AM

Christian smirked when he heard him and shook his head, "no, I dont like taking medicine. It does weird things to the dreams." he said as he looked at him. He then thought and wasn't sure what he wanted to eat. Anything would do in all true as long as he got to eat something. "I dont really care, as long as I get to eat." he said as he looked at him. He then found himself staring at him and shook his head, "I never had barbeque before but it sounds good. So why dont we go get that." he said as he looked at him and smiled.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-28-2011, 01:38 AM

"Well....there's probably medicine or something that could kill those dreams. Not sure about that one though." There seems to be medicine for everything else, why not that too? "You sure it doesn't matter?" Seimei is giving the other this look, but doesn't elaborate on it. He wants Christian to like whatever they eat and not just eat whatever is offered. People should enjoy their food if possible. "Mmmkay..." He ends up tugging on Christian's sleeve, pulling/leading him to this certain barbeque place nearby. "This place is really good. Never had a bad sandwich..."

Palmoun

Old 09-30-2011, 12:33 AM

Christian sighed when he heard her and shook his head, "that is the thing, the demons are apart of hte dream. He then nodded and smiled, "i am pretty sure that it doesn't matter." he said as he looked at him and smiled. He would probably like anything he got to eat. He then let him pull him towards the bbq place and hoped that he liked what ever it was he ate. He then smiled, "well that is good, hopefully I enjoy it too." he said and found he was actually liking being around him. Even though he thought he was crazy he would change that view soon.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-30-2011, 12:49 AM

"You never know what could happen unless you try it. Medicine or therapy could help....or it may do nothing at all." Seimei shrugs a bit, just giving a suggestion. "But gotta find someone who's willing to work with you and find what works." Sometimes that takes awhile and people gives up instead. "Okay then..." He just tugs Christian over to the bbq place. "I hope you like it too....their sandwiches come with cole slaw and whatever kind of sauce you want." He licks his lips a bit, he's getting hungry just thinking of the sandwich. It's one of his favorite foods that he's encountered. "What type of sandwich and drink do you want?" He asks after they get there.

Palmoun

Old 09-30-2011, 01:14 AM

He nodded and sighed, "I just hope the new doctor I am going to see can help." he said as he looked at him and smiled, "and so far no one really wants to work with a guy who says he sees demons." he said as he looked at him and gave him a weak smile. He then smield as he followed him and found his stomach growling, "that all sounds good." he said and found he coudln't wait to taste what bbq was. He then thought for a moment as they went inside and smiled at him, "I would like what ever you get and maybe a beer." he said as he looked at him and smiled.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-30-2011, 01:30 AM

"Me too. I hope he can help you. If not, try someone else. There's always another person or thing to try. And if there isn't there will be." Things are always changing and that's the only constant in this world. "Well...someone's got to be willing to....long as you aren't a danger to them...and even then they should work with you anyway....just in a different environment." Yeah, Seimei is kind of rambling. It is one of the things his mind does best. It's a new development compared to back when he was a demon. He no longer hears people...and his demon side can't deal with the silence so well. So he rambles now. "Ah...I dunno if they serve beer this early....many places don't serve alcohol until after 5 I think..." He's not going to say that beer isn't good for the mental problems.

Last edited by Cat Eye; 10-01-2011 at 01:32 AM..

Palmoun

Old 10-01-2011, 02:48 AM

Christian smiled at him and nodded, "I think your right." he said and thought that if he was crazy he would like a guy like him as a friend. He then nodded when he heard him, "well I am not that dangerous. I just think people are demons and call them out." he said as he looked at him. He listened to him as he rambled and usually when people did that he just tuned them out. But for once he had his full attention. Though when he heard about the beer he sighed, "then I guess I will just get some milk or something." he said as he leaned back in his chair.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-01-2011, 03:01 AM

Seimei smiles a bit. "It is. People are always coming up with new idea and new medicines and all these other things." New discoveries everyday, why, yes! he does repeat himself a lot. "Maybe that's part of the reason they won't work with you....since you aren't a danger to others....maybe you just aren't a priority or something to them? I dunno. Or they might think you're faking or something since people do that for some stupid reason. Either way, it isn't right." They should treat each case seriously. And any case can end up becoming a violent story. "Sorry....but I think it's mainly to keep people from getting tipsy or anything during a lunch break and then going back to work. Some jobs....you really don't want that." Like construction. When a waitress comes over, they chit chat for a moment before ordering.

Palmoun

Old 10-02-2011, 12:52 AM

Christian nodded as he leaned back in his chair. "I think your right about them thinking it isn't a priority. But to me it is, it had ruined my life more then anything else. No one really wants to stay close to me and my parents dont really want anything to do with me." he said as he sighed. "but hopefully they can find a new medicine for me. I need it more then anything else." he said and then nodded, "I guess your right but beer is good at any time of the day." he muttered softly. When the Waitress came they talked but he decided to mess with Seimei a little bit. When The girl left he leaned over to Seimei and whispered, "did you see the demon tail and claws on her?"

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-02-2011, 01:03 AM

"Well....I know that....it should be a priority to you. It's your life, but they look at things different. Some only care about the dollar signs. Some actually care about the person themselves. Either way, neither may be able to help. Some don't have the knowledge how to help....and I'm sorry." Seimei doesn't remember his parents or anything, but he guesses that's alright. It's hard to miss something you don't remember. So it's alright in his mind. "Maybe they can....but it also depends on insurance and all that. Some don't cover shit." See, he does cuss....rarely. He kind of pokes Christian in the side. "But it stinks. It stinks so bad." He's making a face at the thought. "And to me it tastes bad." The smell is bad enough to keep him away. "I hope they find some new medicine for you. Just saying." There are worse mental problems people can have...like violent ones.

Palmoun

Old 10-02-2011, 02:26 AM

NOdding he sighed, "yeah, your right about that. But hopefully they can help me." he said as he looked at Seimei. For a second he wondered what he was thinking about. He then smirked, "dont be, I have learned to fend for myself since they dont want anything to deal with me." he said as he looked at him. But when he said INsurance he wasn't sure what it was. Demons didn't have Insurance but waht ever it was it was important. He then smirked when he felt her poke him and then nodde,d "your right it does stink." he said simply, "and I hope so too, I dont want to be like this forever." he said as he looked at him.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-02-2011, 02:38 AM

"If they don't...try someone else." Seimei makes a weird face at him when he realizes Christian is staring at him a bit. He couldn't help himself. "Well....that's wrong. They're your parents....they shouldn't be like that." Kids need their parents....even after they like to pretend they don't. They still need them...except maybe a select few. "Then why do you drink it if it stinks? That doesn't make sense!" He shakes his head a bit. "Yeah....most people do want to be that normal thing." HE smiles a bit at him.

Palmoun

Old 10-02-2011, 03:05 AM

Christian looked down when he saw the face and said softly, "sorry, I cant help it. I am just a little.. facinated that someone would stick with me for this long. MOst just want to leave me." he said as he looked at the ground and then sighed and shook his head, "my parents are, they said that if there kid saw demons they didn't want anything to deal with me and I was satins spawn and things like that." he said and just by the way he said it you would think that his childhood had been crap. He then laughed and smiled, "it does stink but the things is it tastes great." he said as he smiled. When he saw Seimei's smile he found that he liked it. "well Iw oudl like to be normal at least once."

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-02-2011, 03:17 AM

"They're douchebags. You don't seem dangerous or too creepy....yet. And you need help. And I can't just assume someone else will help you even if they have more resources." Seimei says simply. It's the truth. "Well, that's funny. Not. A lot of children, people say, can see things that adults can't. Things beyond us. Like those who have passed and other things. Dunno if that's true or not. And that over time they lose that ability. If it's an ability....you just haven't outgrown it." Though he refuses to believe that the waitress is a demon. She's too nice for that. He makes a face at the tastes great part. "You and me have different tastes obviously." He's exaggerating with the face pretty much. "I'd rather be close to normal with enough abnormal to keep it from being completely boring."

Palmoun

Old 10-04-2011, 01:13 AM

Christian smirked when he heard him, "thanks for that Yet thrown in there. But I can promise you that I will never be dangerous or creepy... wait am I creepy?" he asked as he looked at him. He didn't really thing he was but then again that was his own oppinion. He then laughed and nodded, "maybe that is it, who knows. ALl I know is that I need help and that not many people like me." he said as he looked at him and smiled. "but I still believe she is a demon." he said and watched the waitress. In truth he could smell demon on her but it didn't cover her. SO that ment she was probably the spawn of a half demon or something similar to it. "your right about the tastes and the abnormal thing. Who wants to be completely borning." he said as he looked at him.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-04-2011, 02:46 AM

"Hey, people do change over time and some things just flip a switch in people and pisses them off. It could happen." Seimei shrugs a bit. "It depends on the person....you are...were? a bit creepy? Asking about some place to live that soon after meeting someone can be seen as a bit creepy." He shrugs a bit more. "And I refuse to believe that. She's too nice and not the too nice where you think they're up to something." And if she is, she probably has no clue about it. "Well, who wants to be so abnormal that they don't fit in at all, where they can't have friends or anything because they are that different?" The waitress comes back with their food and drinks. "Thank you." The waitress just smiles at him. She likes him if only because he's a nice customer and not a jerk. And so he starts munching on his sandwich.

Palmoun

Old 10-05-2011, 03:10 AM

Christian looked down, He was slightly embaressed about the way he worded that. But it was the only way to stay close. "well I don't have enough money for a hotel room and if I hadn't of asked someone I would probably be on the streets now." he said and made himself sound pittiful. He then looked at him in the eyes, "and I know she is a demon, maybe half or something but she is deffinately nit human completely." he said and settled back into his seat. "and you can always gets friends. But being abnormal gets you the weird friends who have swords in there room and all the coolest games." he said and watched the waiter come and go. Whispering he said, "still a demon.@ he then looked at his food and dove right in. With a mouth ful he said, "this is amazing." and continued to eat.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-05-2011, 03:19 AM

"I assumed that first part and I can't say I blame you or anything....it just can be construed as very creepy. Other people would've run or called the cops or something like that." But Seimei seems to have less self-preservation than other people. Or maybe he's just stupid, whichever. "And I'll still believe she isn't. I say she's too nice for it." He shakes his head a bit. "If you're too abnormal....even the abnormal people you realize it and may stay away." He shrugs. "People segregate themselves naturally it seems. Not always by race, but by something." It's true. Just go to a university and watch people. He chuckles a bit. "Told you bbq is good. Always has been. Always will be."

Palmoun

Old 10-07-2011, 01:16 AM

NOdding he then smiled at him, "I have to thank you for not running or calling hte cops then. But in all truth I think I owe you a lot for doing this." he said and knew that he was going to repay him by showing him he was a demon. "and she might be nice but it is hte nice ones you have to watch for. They can be demons and evil creatures inside." he said and knew that it was true. All demons acted nice to get close to people, sometimes your best friend coudl be a demon and you didn't even know. "and your right but i still say that being abnormal is nice. Even if it does segregate you you can find out who you are better that way then." he said as he looked at him. He had always been alone when he was training since he had been completely different from the other demons. NOw he knew his stengths and weaknesses better then any of the other demons. "I think I will have to eat this more." he said happily.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-07-2011, 01:30 AM

"It's....no problem really. It isn't really a problem. I'm renting the place anyway." Seimei shrugs a bit. It's not like he has to get extra things, other than food, so he's not being inconvienenced really. "Yes, but sometimes nice people are nice people. And people can't fully hide what they truly are. It's impossible to hide. Bad people do give off strange vibes to someone who isn't also one of them." It's just something people do sense....though they may ignore it. May do in fact. "Some people force themselves to be abnormal because people have shunned them. Then you aren't who you were meant to be." He looks a bit solemn. He doesn't know why he feels like this, but he does. Plan and simple. "Yep, it is good. Never had a bad sandwich."

Palmoun

Old 10-10-2011, 03:40 AM

Shaking his head he looked at him, "I will find a way to repay you for all of this." he said a d you could tell he wasn't going to just let this go. Yet when he heard him he got slightly nervous and looked at him. "what kind of vibe do you get from me? Good? Bad? Or something inbetween?" he asked since he would have to be on his toes if he felt bad around him. Yet when he heard him he looked at the ground, "what if it was the other way around? That the abnoraml was forced to be normal because others wished it?" he said since he had had that happen to him. He then continued to eat his foot and looked at him.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-10-2011, 04:01 AM

"Don't worry about it either way." Seimei doesn't expect the other to pay him back, never has and never will. But if it happens, he isn't against it either. He tilts his head a bit as he notices the change in Christian. "Mmm...other than the creepy vibe earlier?" He shrugs a bit. "I don't get much from you. You're just you." He shrugs. He doesn't get the vibe that the other is trying to mess with him or anything. "That's....not good either. It's probably impossible to be happy trying to be something you aren't....whether that's because you want to or because someone else wants you too. You might become something you're not and not be able to go back to before." He takes a bite of his sandwich. "But what type of abnormal are we talking about? If they're just strange, let them be....but if they're murdering people or something like that....they might need some help. Not big on people killing or raping people. Or if they're hearing voices that tell them to do that type of thing." That's a little bit too creepy for Seimei as he shudders a bit thinking about it.