Hayzel
[MiniMee]
Send a message via AIM to Hayzel Send a message via MSN to Hayzel

Old 07-16-2011, 06:40 AM

Belli Libertas et Vita
The War of Freedom & Life

In a far away world there is a war happening. A bitter war for the freedom of not one, not two, but three species. Each species fighting for the right to live and live freely. The mind, the body and the spirit out of balance and warring for domination. Who will win? Who will die? Or can they find a balance?

It is the year 995 O.R. and three civilizations are battling each other, however a much larger battle is happening behind the scenes for the balance of the planet and it's creatures. The first civilization is those of men, representing the body. With great physical strength and incredible military technology they are a formidable enemy. The second civilization is of the spirits, the Magicks. They use the energy of the spirit and life to wield curses, traps and death. The third civilization are the Mind Benders. They use intellect, logic, and powers of the mind energy to trick their enemies and stand their ground.

It is the 23rd year of war, and the ruins of fighting for over two decades can be seen everywhere. A group of mixed individuals are fighting for peace and equality between the three civilizations, however their effort is small in comparison to the war. A company of the Paxiferre (Bearers of Peace) has been deployed in a particularly dangerous region. As one of only 124 companies every member is precious. The Paxiferre believe that have one great advantage however, and that is when a trio of a human, psychic and magician work together they are much more powerful than five times the number of any single civilization.

Rules

o1. Three Sentence Minimum!
o2. No Godmodding! Use proper RP Etiquette.
o3. Grammar & Spelling should be decent with only occasional mistakes.
o4. I Am GOD of this RP!
o5. Max of 2 characters per person.
o6. Keep the RP PG-13.
o7. Love/Drama is encouraged.
o8. No killing off of characters without permission.
o9. All OOC should go in ( ) and should not be colored.
1o. Follow Mene ToS!

Character Profiles

Guidelines: Use Anime Images, Fill out everything & ALL species lifespans are about 100 years so nobody that's thousands of years old please. :) PM Profiles to me!

Code:
[img]URL HERE[/img]
Full Name:
Call Me:
My Age:
Species:

Biography:

Characters

None yet!
[/code]

Last edited by Hayzel; 07-16-2011 at 06:48 AM..