yung91
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-07-2013, 05:57 PM

((this is a fan-fiction i started to write based loosely on the world of "Left 4 Dead" it contains scenes of yaoi hints (thats man on man love if you didnt know) so if that bothers you leave now ok? im not forcing you to read this, for those of you still here please read on i want to know what you think of it as i have no critics on my side of the computer monitor thank you for reading))

The hooded figure surveyed the rainsoaked landscape from its perch high above the city streets. sitting on a ledge that had once been meant for a gargoyle decoration was a hunter, one of the few people that had taken to the mutation brought by the infection in their systems. this one was the perfect killing machine, its claws and jumping capability allowed it to shred through the creatures that were as yet untouched by the disease. But this one is different. this one still has a soul, and someone to protect. His hideaway upon this buildings roof was inaccessable by humans. and any infected that came within one hundred meters knew not to come up here. it was safe, it was secure. It was home. After a while of sitting there making sure that nothing living was moving across the streets below he headed back inside to where his beloved slept peacefully. Asriel sat in a chair and watched Oliver sleep. it was soothing. it wasnt long before exhaustion set in and Asriel was dozing in the cushioned seat of his chair.

Light dawned on them that day, back when their hearts beat. Back before their lives had been ended before their time. Back when life seemed happy and complete. Asriel had been heading to work that morning when some homeless guy attacked him. this guy was clearly deranged. Asriel fought back but the man was stronger. Well not stronger, in fact Asriel had broken one of his attackers arms whilst holding him back. The homeless guy had ignored this injury and leant forward to bite through his skin around Asriels right eye. The guy had been killed accidentally as asriel pushed him away, the push sent him flying, knocking him in the way of an oncoming train. Traumatised and injured Asriel had headed to the hospital, where they had sewn his bite and sent him home with antibiotics. Asriel grew slowly more agitated as the day wore on, and by the time he had gotten home the slightest thing was making him angry. He doesnt remember much from that night, until he lashed out.

Asriel woke up with a start that wouldve jarred him from his seat but he had been placed in the bed. He sniffed the air and caught the scent of bacon being cooked. Since the change had left both him and oliver with a taste for meat anything else was out of the question as a breakfast supplement. They werent about to eat another person. not while their humanity remained whole. Asriel stood and headed out into the kitchen of his one time humble household. he tried to ignore the blood in the hallway, even after a year it was still too painful to look at.

Suzu-Uta
FirelilyFae

Old 06-07-2013, 06:07 PM

I don't know "left 4 Dead" but I am genuinely interested in what's going on here.

yung91
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-07-2013, 06:25 PM

I haven't written any more just yet ^^ but if you need any of this explained to make it easier for you to follow then feel free to message your questions to me ^^))