bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-05-2011, 11:54 PM

This is a private roleplay between Lady Chello and Bookwormiam2010. If you are not one of the people mentioned then please do not post. How ever, feel free to read along. Thank you ^_^

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 07-06-2011, 02:20 AM

The beautiful young woman laid motionless on the ground as the tall slender man ran his fingers threw her beautiful black silk hair. If he could cry at this point he would cry till his eyes bleed. He had no heart though his chest hurt his soul broke into shards like a beautiful work of glass that had been thrown by its maker. He rose to his feet as he shut the beautiful young girls eyes and placed a rose on her chest as he turned leaving her there as the crowd followed morning the girls departure from the world. He made his way back into the cold night that was his home and shield from the world. As far as the world was concern he was a rather talented business man and a master with his hands. To this strange new world he was Junsu. The millenarian fashion designer and top modeling agent. He was known world wide.

What the world failed to know about him and his mask of night was the beloved fashion expert was the feared and dreaded Master Sauska Chansung. One of the most feared of his kind in his day and time and even now in the present. A vampire he was and had always been. Strange for a vampire to care for something as fragile as a young girls life. Though that one girl had been his only tie to this god forsaken world. She was killed at a young age for her love for his kind and kindness she showed them. The hunters said they hurt no innocent but they killed many a budding flowers before they could bud. As fare as the world knew it she was a beloved model to the fashion world. To all those that had been there he was just a sadden member of the fashion world not the brewing monster plotting his revenge on the monsters that had killed the beautiful innocent girl. The one thousand and fiftieth to die before her time in the name of the hunters and god. He had hide in the shadows to long and let to much go. She was his breaking point he had no need to live in this world anymore. If the hunters had thought they had seen monsters they where about to get a new definition to add to their dictionary. Some things you should keep dormant a real monster is one you should never wake for those of this world that was to late.

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-07-2011, 02:05 AM

Tonight was just another busy night for Rukura Sinclair. Actually it wasn’t just a busy night for her but it was a busy night for her partner as well. The moment they’d entered the popular club the pair had been separated. Normally, Rukura would have been overjoyed by this unexpected change of events. Although she wouldn’t be excited for same reasons that a normal, single, pretty young lady would be. True she was here to flirt and dance but those were just to make it look like she some clueless innocent. A poor girl just waiting for someone to attack her, sadly in reality Rue was exactly the opposite of the image she hoped to put off. She wasn’t weak, she wasn’t defenseless and she certainly wasn’t going to allow herself or some other girl to end up as some vampire’s dinner or breakfast-what ever the case may be.

Tonight wasn’t Rue’s first visit to this particular club, nor was it the second or third. Throughout the week she and her partner had been coming here in search of..well she didn’t know what. She needed to do something! If she had to spend another evening of letting drunk over pretty looking guys think they had a chance of feeling her up she going to snap. She didn’t want a one night stand, she didn’t want a relationship, she just wanted to find her assigned target and sink her stake into his heart and call it a night. Some girls were made for spending all evening dancing and flirting but she wasn’t that type at all! If anything she’d rather spend the remainder of her evening just relaxing at home. But she couldn’t do that, she had a job to do after all.

With that thought in m ind, Rue exhaled slowly before forcing herself to slip into her role of huntress. Like every other night this week she was dressed to kill. No literally, she was dressed to kill someone. Preferably a nasty blood sucking vampire, but then again…if she had to hear one more lame pick up line about falling from heaven or flying up from hell to grace earth with her beauty she’d end up sticking her stake of better yet her shiny butt kicking boot up some poor souls butt. And she’d love every minute of it. That small thought brought a soft smile to her heavily glossed lips as she made her way through the crowded club her soft curvy hips moving in time to the beat that was pounding out of the speakers. It was officially show time.

(Sorry if it’s a lame intro. I wasn’t sure how exactly I was going to get them to run into each other at the club. I promise my posts will get better. Also sorry about the wait.)

Lady Chello

Old 07-07-2011, 02:40 AM

Junsu soon found himself at the club. He walked in with no question as the body guard bowed for him opening the door no wait for a regular guest such as him. He made his way threw the crowd of people half dressed women and very drunken men. he honestly didn't feel like any of this and walked right to the bar as he ordered himself a drink. Before he realized it he was on his third drink and still needing more to put up with the stupid humans he damned to spend the rest of eternity with. He ignored the flirty women as they tried to get his attention finding him rather appealing. Most of his kind would enjoy having women throwing their selves at him but he had enough of that some many centenaries ago.

He sat there as he stared at his drink as his mind drifted back many centuries ago. He sat there as he caught sent of one of the hunters. One he had leaned of. He did not worry none of the hunters knew he was a vampire unlike the new bloods he had learned to hide his true nature well. He sat there as he noticed the new bloods out enjoying themselves as the thoughts of what the young monsters where going to do made his stomach turn. He took another sip of his drink as he found himself being taken away as some of the locals noticed who it was and where giving their condolence.

Slowly he walked to his table in the corner as the line of women started to form each one wanting their chance to take the place of Sakura Yue Cross. Cherry Blossom as she was known the world the top model and show piece of Junsu's work. He gave each girl some time not really in the mood but always a gentleman. Most of his kind not as old as he would be insane by this point ready to sink their teeth into the beautiful women. Or either enraged and on a killing spree. He him self knew better and knew life had to go on rather he wanted it to or not. Though he would not find a model just yet to replace his beloved Yue. He sat there threw the last bunch then excused himself and walked back to the bar trying to blend in not in the mood for girls to show off for him.

He was not like most men or males. He didn't care for a woman that showed herself off. He could get one of those just out side for the night and she would do what ever he wanted for free and even more for a small payment. He had always had a hard time coping with his life since he wanted a relationship and looked for the love of his life. He knew it was a false hope but it was the only hope he had. He could have any woman he wanted but none he found worth his time. He hoped in the new day that he might find some one or he might have to become accustom to one night stands.

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-07-2011, 11:59 PM

Why wasn’t it working? She’d passed by quite a few vampires already and none of them had even blinked! Was it her perfume? No it wasn’t that, more than one vampire had mumbled something about how tantalizing she smelled so what exactly was it? Was she not showing enough skin? Frowning she glanced down at the tight blood red corset that hugged her body like a second skin drawing even more attention to her curves. Yea, if she showed any more skin she’d be charged for public indecency. Needless to say that was something she didn’t want to do. Not for the sake of some silly leech. Maybe the rumors about this club had been wrong. She’d barely met her personal quota of kills this week and it bugged her. Call her an overachiever, call her hardworking. She didn’t care, what she did care about was the fact that there were more demons out there swarming the streets of her city!

So if nothing else, she was going to find at least one lousy, blood sucking leech and send them to where they belonged! As she wrapped up her vehement thoughts she continued forward on her journey to the bar her hips swaying in time to music. Even now she was still doing her best to tempt a vampire into her deadly graces. By the time she reached the bar though her aggravation was clear as she lifted a slim hand to brush a few dark stands of hair out of her face. When the bartender on hand turned to face her she barked out an order her soft green eyes brightening in anger. “I can’t believe the way tonights going! I spent half the day in front of my mirror trying to look good enough to eat and then I get here and nothing happens!” she ranted softly looking around at the eligible men gathered around her. Nothing nada! Of course she was talking to herself…”Hey! You there. I’ve got a personal question to ask.” she yelled out over the music while turning her attention to the man (Junsu) next to her. She couldn’t believe she was stooping so low as to ask a stranger this, but she had to know. “Do I look ok to you? Is my lip stick smudged or something? Be truthful, and what ever you do don’t laugh. If you do you’ll suffer the consequences. I am not one of those girls who are afraid to hit a man. Or worse.” she warned glowering up at him.

While looking at him she allowed her gaze to take in the crowd of woman gathered around him. Oh wow…she hadn’t seen that before. Under the girls catty gazes she couldn’t help but feel a little naked. Wait, why were they glaring at her?! She hadn’t done anything to them; all she’d done was ask their companion a simple question. Would they have rather she ask one of them instead? Ha! If she had then they’d very well lie and say she looked fine when it reality she didn’t look appealing at all. Then again with the luck she’d been having this week that did sound like something that would happen to her…Shaking her head she lifted her gaze back up to the man she was talking to. “Well, are you going to answer me or not?” she demanded loudly.

Lady Chello

Old 07-08-2011, 12:53 AM

Junsu turned as he looked up seeing the beautiful girl next to him. He just stared at her as she spoke. A slight smile graced his lips as he picked up his drink and took another sip of it as he felt the eyes of the women on the woman. He then let his eyes move along each and every curve of her body as he closed his eyes and took her her sent acting as if he was board though he was far from it. He slowly rose as he walked just passed her and stopped as he open his eyes and took another sip of his drink.

He looked over his shoulder at her and arched a eye brow. He spoke in a calm voice as he stared at her from the corner of his eyes. "You have asked the wrong person my dear. You apparently don't know who I am or you wouldn't dare ask such a question. The ladies here stare at you because they are dying for a moment of my time and you demand it like you are a queen. You see to them I am a god to them my opinion is law. That out fit does nothing for your from. You look to appealing for most hear. There are to many other females here ready to give themselves to any. That is why you are not appealing as you would be in a darken room with gentleman. You have a beautiful body and I must say your cures are delightful. Though dressed in such a outfit does nothing for you. It is not your style. For a woman to be attractive she should ware something that makes her feel it not dress to a mans eye. If you where going to do that then don't put nothing on at all. You want one of the men here take off those pants and get some short shorts or some ripped leggings with a mini skirt and a tong showing. If you want a really man get out of that crap and get into a pair of jeans and conferable shirt and be yourself. To bad your not a model the things I could put you in." He said as he shifted his eyes back to the front as he let out a humph then took a sip of his drink as he walked back to his table.

By this point the other women where standing with their moths open at what he had told the female knowing they had wanted him to say he would put his clothing on them. He took a set as he closed his eyes and tried to escape work as more of the girls started to gather again watching him for a far for him to give a signal that they could come to his table.

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-09-2011, 04:45 AM

Oh that was just her luck! Pick a guy who thought he knew something just because he’d disrobed more than his fair share of women. In short an over confident, smarmy pig. Her least favorite type of person, these people were right there on the bottom of her list next to vampires. So to say they weren’t her favorite was a huge understatement, she loathed men like that! And here was the sad part, he hadn’t even answered her question yet, but he didn’t need to. She had a very good feeling he was going to give her a monologue on just how wrong her appearance was. She could feel it coming. She should have asked the flippin’ bartender! Ooh what she wouldn’t give to just smack that slight smirk off his face…it was a rather tempting thought. And it wasn’t like she was without good reason…then again she’d asked for it. Therefore she was stuck dealing with the consequences. Oh goody.

Feeling his gaze on her, Rue stiffened uncomfortably a soft shiver working its way through her body. Even though he was only looking at her from the corner of his eyes she couldn’t shake the feeling that she was meeting his gaze head on. Shaking off her nervousness Rue moved so that they were standing face to face her arms crossed over her chest as she looked at him waiting oh so patiently for him to reply. Thankfully she wasn’t kept waiting much longer before he replied. The moment he opened his mouth to spoke he grated even more on her nerves. It was the ‘my dear’ that set her off.

“Well buddy, I hate to burst your bubble but I am neither yours nor anyone else’s dear. I have a name and I’d rather you use it but considering we aren’t exactly of the same species I’d rather not insult your delicate godlike ears with the name of a lowly human. Second of all, why would I know let alone care who you are? I asked for a stranger’s opinion and a stranger opinion I shall get. Provided you get off of your high godly horse and deem little ole me worthy of your time and breath and your opinion.” she said saccharinely with a sweet smile.

After that brief verbal sparring match she forced herself to remain quiet. Oh, she couldn’t wait to hear his response to her outfit. Considering the semi-monologue he’d given her prior to answering her question this next bit was no doubt going to have her bored to tears or laughing her skinny jean clad butt off. Which brought up a serious question: was it possible to use clothing, especially the tight revealing kind, as a torture device? And she wasn’t talking emotionally, or mentally-although she could have sworn she’d lost a few I.Q. points earlier this evening. And if possible she felt like she was losing more right now but she wasn’t letting Mr. I-think-I’m-a-god see that.

By the end of his critique of her outfit she was steamed! No steamed was putting it nicely! The way he’d looked at her, no the way he’d look through her clothing had been so skeevy! Aghhhh!! And the nerve of him! ‘Just go and find a mini skirt’, ‘get out of that crap’. Just who did he think he was? Some famous fashion designer or something, ha! Yea right! He wasn’t dressed any nicer than she was and he certainly hadn’t spent any time in front of his mirror trying to get his to take on that effortless, sexy, ‘I just got out of bed’ look now had he? Ugh no he hadn’t and yet he’d had the gall to critique her when all she’d asked was if she looked ok. A simple no would have worked fine!

Rue watched him leave her hand clenching useless at her sides as she watched him walk off with his posse of girls. Just who did he think he was? He obviously though he was somebody and yet that last comment…it made her think he didn’t just think he though he was someone special, he really was someone special now if only she knew who he was. Then again why did she care? She didn’t care one iota about the acting or the fashion world, all she cared about was ridding the world of vampires and trying to keep up with her rent and other bills. And right now she was focused on get as much as she possibly could into her constricted lungs. Maybe she’d laced this thing a little too tight…Shaking her head she elbowed and shoved her way through the crowd taking some of her anger and frustrations out on some poor innocent bystanders. Too appealing her butt, in a man’s eyes there was no such thing as too appealing. Once she’d found him she easily made her way up to his table and snagged an empty seat which earned her several shocked stares and a couple of death glares from the gathered girls. Rolling her eyes she pinned them with a dark death glare of her own. She wasn’t scared of them; she faced the living dead each night. In short these girls were nothing in comparison. After making the other girls back down a bit she turned her attention back to the man she’d spoken to earlier. “Oh merciful god of fashion, hear my please, answer my questions, I am but your humble servant….” she intoned humbly. This little display didn’t last long before she laughed and looked up her eyes sparking softly in defiance.” There I asked for permission to speak to you this time. Now, did you really think I’d believe that load of crap you just gave me?” she demanded hotly.

Lady Chello

Old 07-09-2011, 06:47 AM

Junsu closed his eyes as he drunk his drink. He put his glass down as he heard one of his favorite song come on and smirked. "You need nothing from me. To you I have already been written off and you have passed your judgment. You don't give men the time of day and always end up jaded because you make it that way. Men want to love you but you don't let them in because you might get hurt. You have to be in control. Now don't waste my time or yours. You don't care what I have to say now move on so some of these others girl who want my advice. Now excuse me Tigress I have to go. A pleasure to be graced with such beauty. " He said as he rose and threw his jacket over his shoulder leaving her there. "You really are beautiful spirit and all. Shame you feel you need to dress like every other girl to get a mans attention. Have fun hunting." He said as he walked placed the bar throwing a hundred down for the bar tender as he vanished in the crowd.
He appeared outside as he wondered threw the darken ally ways to his home. He stared at the large building with all the beautiful glass. He walked in the front doors as the door man greeted him along with the rest of the staff. He went to his living quarters as he walked in and pulled up the face of the man that was to be his new target. He looked down at the necklace he had taken from the man's beloved one. The hunter that had killed his Sakura would know pain it was only fare that he took one just as dear from him. Soon enough he would get the package he sent him with her hart in it.

He walked to his couch as he took a set and unbutton his shirt sitting threw as he watched all the files burn any evidence vanish along with the necklace. He grinned as he thought about the face of the hunter when he got his package and ran to find his beloved and lean that he left her alone and easy pray for a real vampire. He wasn't stupid like the younger ones. All he wanted was revenge and he wanted it served cold. He spent his night there as he designed new dresses as he could only think of the wild and rash women he had met. He had to admit he loved spirited ones.

The next morning he sat at his desk as he went threw application after application for the new spot that was open since Sakurs death. He had already punished the vampire that had slipped and got her killed. He and the other elder vampires had taken care of that young ling that made the mistake of getting caught. He looked at his droid as he saw the call knowing it was Rule herself. Rule was one of the eldest vampires and the only one beside him that could not be killed. She was his oldest and dearest friend and had been enraged about Sakura's death. He picked up the phone as the two went back in forth in Russian.

He spent some time one the phone with her learning she would be coming. It excited him to know that his dear friend was coming she was the only family he had she was like his little sister. Though she was the worst vampire to ever go into combat with. No man woman or child ever lived if they crossed her. He sat in his office as he wished he could die looking at all the applicants. They where all young stupid and willing to do whatever it took to be the new one. If they only knew the truth.

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-12-2011, 04:03 AM

(Time Skip-Next Day)

Early the next morning, Rue was not in a good mood. There were several things that had her grouchier than usual but the key one-as always was the time. She despised mornings. She was the farthest thing imaginable from a morning person and she intended to keep it that way. Any other time she would have spent her morning after a night of successful hunting sleeping and enjoying her accomplishments. Only this morning she couldn’t sleep in.

The previous night she’d failed miserably in terms of hunting. A tiny part of her believed that the jerk she’d asked about her appearance had been right but a larger part of her blamed herself. Last night she’d acted like a novice. She’d made the biggest mistake and did the expected. She’d dressed like some sleezy little party girl ready to be taken and devoured. She hadn’t dressed in her usual comfortable reliable jeans and faded leather jacket-as far as accessories went Rue believed that every girl should have one of these. It was much more reliable than any man and it also came in handy during a scuffle. In short she hadn’t been her self. She’d tried to be someone she wasn’t….In short it all came back to what that stupid jerk at the club had said last night! He had some nerve acting as if were some god…acting as if her flipping omniscient, he knew nothing!

Yet her inability to sleep in and her lack off successfully killing at least one flipping vampire were all small things. They were just chips off the proverbial iceberg, very small chips off a very large iceberg. After huffily disembarking that blasted club in the wee hours of dawn she’d heard some very tragic news. At the beginning of her evening her partner in crime Liam Mason had disappeared suspiciously. At first she’d thought it was because of the overly large crowd or because he’d found a possible target. Sadly she was wrong…what people say about ignorance is true. It really is bliss. When Rue had returned home she’d found her phone’s voice mail filled with the despaired and frantic blubberings of a distraught Liam. It wasn’t until Rue had hurried over to his apartment her stake drawn and ready to dispose of a whole army of vampires for her friend that she found the source of her partner’s sadness in the form of a box…. With this discovery, Rue discovered that her partner’s fiancé and her best friend was dad.

This last event was the biggest chip on her proverbial iceberg. It was also because of this that Rue had hatched a scheme early in the morning. As things were going she was running on less than an hour of sleep and yet one wouldn’t be able to tell that from her appearance. Her appearance showed something else entirely. Her appearance was that of an angel out on her avenging mission…ahh screw it. Rue was out to get a job and kick some vampire butt in the progress. In recent times Rue and other slayers had come to a shocking conclusion, they’d been having a difficult time finding vampires but that was only because they could never seem to find a strategy of deciphering vampires from humans. They’d finally found a nest egg though. They’d finally found out where all the nasty vampires liked to hunt. It wasn’t clubs and it wasn’t always dark alleys. A vampires main hunting ground was somewhere in the exclusive and elusive world of fashion.

Knowing this Rue had come to a solid decision. As much as she despised modeling and as little as she knew about it she was going to get her revenge. And if it required she parade about in clothes that cost more than her apartment to get the attention of one stupid leech then she’d do it. Danielle’s death would not go unheeded. The suckers were in big trouble now.

Making her way through the early morning crowds, Rue’s legs carried her forward with a quick brisk somewhat angry stride. Without pause she glanced down at a piece of paper where she’d scrawled out an address. Assured that she was going the right way she upped the pace to make sure she reached appropriate place at the appropriate time for her first interview as a model. Although dressed as she was she wasn’t sure her appearance screamed soon to be model so much as vengeful murderess. Then again it wasn’t like she had her stake on display. So those suckers wouldn’t know what hit them. First things first though she had to get the job. And she would get it. Finding the proper location she slowed her fast somewhat annoyed walk down until she came to a stop. After Rue had stopped she took a few minutes to smooth her hands over her outfit of choice before she stepped inside placing a look of fierce determination on her face she handed over her application. For the most part she looked like every other girl that had decided to come to the direct source and apply for the position. Unlike the rest of them: she wouldn’t take no for an answer. She had something personal at stake here.

Lady Chello

Old 07-14-2011, 12:39 PM

Jansu rolled his eyes as more applicants tossed their applications at the ladies at the front who where in a panic to keep the over filled front of the building calm with so many women in there ready to kill one another for the one spot that had open up. Every application he got fell into two category. The girls that knew fashion and would kill for it and the girls who where here to be here. Most not because they really wanted to just because it was a job for some. He shut his door locking even the assistance out not taking any more application. He was rather appalled by the idea of having to go threw this. He wanted to just leave this mess to Markus to clean up since he was the reason why they where in this mess. Though the way he was going he wouldn't be a threat or a nuisance long. He walked to his window that over looked the square as he watched the people move. He closed his eyes as he turned hearing a knocking at his door as one of the girls from the front desk stepped in. "Go ahead I know She is here let the fashion show begin. Do not let that man near that place tell the security he is forbidden to step foot here or there do I make myself clear." He said as he watched the young woman bow and hurry to do as he asked. He stood there till he knew that there where no more of the crazed women left in the building and used his own exit to the warehouse just behind the building. He walked in as he took his spot at the end of the run way along with a panel of the worlds top fashion designers. All looking to him and to Rule or Fox as she was known to the world as.

Rule stepped out of her over sized black car as she gave a bow to her driver who had open the door for her. She could tell she was back in America with all the smells and sounds. She slowly made her way to the building where she saw the mass gathering of females of all ages,races, and cultures. The very reason she was even here gathered right before her as she walked to the large glass doors as two men rushed to open both doors for her. She walked in as she felt the eyes in the room all turn to her. She would admit her out fit and red and orange hair did demand attention. "Good day ladies and gentleman." She said as she gave a nod to the few members of staff that where apparently male. She spoke in a heavy European accented tone. "You should be ashamed of yourselves causing the staff here so much worry. Now you will form a line and follow the gentleman here. You will go and get dressed by the designers that chooses you. IF you are not chosen then you will be escorted out. You will do this in a orderly fashion or you all will be dismissed." She said as she turned and walked with the man leading them.