Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-30-2015, 10:41 PM

This is a side thread to go along with the main one. Here, you can see the characters behind the scenes or on side plays. What are they thinking about the story line? What are they currently feeling towards their writers? Well, here is where you will find out.

Rules:
1. Follow all mene rules.
2. Respect all members of the roleplay and thread.
3. You are welcome to read, but please do not post within this thread, unless you are also a part of the main thread as well.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-30-2015, 10:41 PM

Reserved

For future use.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-30-2015, 10:45 PM

Peridot sighs, leaning against the wall near the door. His eyes on the for now empty room before him. Well this was new.

----

Diamond moved through the door, tilting her head slightly at the new odd place they were allowed to be in.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 05-01-2015, 03:59 AM

A mischievous spirit shoves the unwilling Turquoise into the room. "Stop that," she scolded the spirit as it tugged on her sleeve. She sighed quietly, the spirit which could only be seen by her pouted before disappearing. Though the woman felt uncomfortable about how she ended up entering the room she hid it behind her usual smile. "Hello," Turquoise greeted the others with a light wave of her hand.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 05-01-2015 at 05:46 AM..

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 05-02-2015, 12:07 AM

Pearl lifted his gaze from his book, taking in the presence of the others with a slight smile. His long hair was tucked behind his ear before he quietly greeted the other three. He'd been walking and hoping to find a good place to sit. Seemed like this was a good place.

As he passed her, Pearl offered a gentle smile to Diamond. "Good day, Diamond. Has the day been treating you fairly?"

Pearl chose a place to sit, settling into the chair with a content look. Yes, this was going to work well for him.

Last edited by Esmme; 05-11-2015 at 04:07 AM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-07-2015, 05:03 PM

Diamond noted the entrance of Turquoise and Pearl. She inclined her head to the two of them as they greeted him. Pearl extended a bit more in the ways of asking how she was. "I am well....this day and age is a bit hectic, but it is well none the less" she smiled warmly to him in return.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-08-2015, 04:25 AM

Up until now Amethyst had been leaning quietly back against a wall. He gave a light chuckle as Turquoise was pushed into the room. The man pushed off from the wall. “Good day everyone.” He gave a light nod to each of them as his passed making his way over to Turquoise.

Standing in front of the woman he leaned in close to whisper in her ear. “Things are never dull around you are they?” He gave a small glance over to Pearl and Diamond before continuing. “What will you do now?”

For a moment the woman’s eyes followed Pearl before she looked away, towards Amethyst who was chuckling at her. There was a flicker of something in Turquoise’s eyes as she watched the other guardian approach her. It was when he was right in front of her and leaned in that she shifted, stiffening slightly at his whispered words.

“If things were dull then I would fear that I have died and gotten lost on the path to the world beyond our own.” Her reply was whispered. The fact that Amethyst looked away and quickly changed the subject annoyed her. “I will continue to do what I have always done. Why would you care about my actions?” Her eyes had narrowed as she watched the man. His face never giving away what he was truly thinking.

More words were whispered between the pair. For those who chose to watch the way things shifted between the two they could only guess what was going on between Amethyst and Turquoise. When Amethyst was finished speaking with the woman he moved away, a slight smile playing on his features. He moved to a seat across the room away from the others.

Turquoise on the other hand despite having her usual smile on her face her right hand was clutched into a fist. She moved away from where she had been standing to find her own seat away from Amethyst, Pearl and Diamond. Once seated she took a deep breath, keeping her gaze down and pulled a notebook and pencil case out of her bag.

((oops, sorry it turned out longer than I meant it to.))

Esmme

Old 05-08-2015, 05:58 AM

He returned his friend's warm smile with one of his own. Those sincere expressions were so rare, yet ... it fit the moment. Pearl nodded his agreement to Diamond as she spoke of the current age, his green eyes lingering on Amethyst as he approached Turquoise. There was a pause, but the healer was able to pull his attention away from the emotions that he felt drifting from the teal-haired woman.

Pearl returned to his reading, but only after speaking to Diamond once more. "The people here are very troubled. There is no shortage of sickness or disease, and even the youngest of children has experienced deep emotion." His brow creased slightly. "It's unsettling."

Last edited by Esmme; 05-11-2015 at 04:06 AM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-08-2015, 01:35 PM

Diamond frowned lightly, gently moving a hand over his. She offered a light smile to him. "Indeed, it seems as if things are progressing farther than we thought they would..." she sighed lightly. Peridot silent from his position closed his eyes, thinking to himself for a moment. Seconds later however, the door bursts open. Bazel enters, smiling brightly. "Finally, somewhere to waste time till someone gives me an opener in the thread" he laughs, his eyes moving to each of the others in turn.

"Why is everyone so serious in here?" he frowned lightly, "it's like a failed orgy or something." He laughed once more, running a hand through his hair, before moving more into the room. His boots clicking upon the floor as he did so. "Don't be so heavy hearted, no one's died.....yet" a sly smile formed on his lips, with a slightly darker undertone to it. Diamond frowned, Peridot opening his eyes to turn them on the darker being. "No one is going to die" Diamond spoke. Bazel shrugs, "you never know...I make the joker look like hello kitty" he chuckles.

Esmme

Old 05-11-2015, 04:06 AM

When Diamond's hand rested over his, Pearl's emotions settled into a relaxed state. Her gentle smile and sigh took his attention off of the current state of the world so easily. He'd never mentioned as much, but he often wondered if it were obvious to others. It wasn't. Pearl didn't know that, but ... it wasn't as obvious as he feared it was. If anything, the male treated Diamond just as he treated everyone else - with a quiet, gentle emotional state. The difference was subtle, and noticeable to none.

Pearl's gaze shot over to Bazel as he entered. The silver-haired male froze at the very sound of the dark creature's voice.

Pearl stayed silent as Bazel prompted reactions from the other guardians. Swallowing quietly, the healer wished he'd chosen another room for reading. Of course Bazel would end up here. Just who he wanted to hear from. The briefest moment of frustration "pinged" from Pearl, touching on the emotions of the others. It easily could have been what everyone was feeling already, but Pearl knew the emotion stemmed from himself.

"Death is not uncommon in this age," he kept his book in hand as he spoke, though Pearl's gaze finally moved to Bazel. "Nor is darkness. If you weren't darker than what the humans have created for their children, we'd be concerned."

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-11-2015, 05:06 AM

The sound of the door bursting open caught the woman’s attention, causing her to pause in her writing. Her yellowish green eyes flickered to the creature that had invaded their space. Of course he had to show up. At Bazel’s comment about no one being dead or at least not yet Turquoise could feel herself stiffen slightly. What a laughable thought. There was always someone dead or dying somewhere within this world. Diamond’s remark was almost as laughable, at least it was in her opinion. She knew most of the others didn’t see death the same way she did.

The woman kept her emotions in check knowing Bazel was trying to prompt some kind of reaction out of them. “One should not speak lightly of ill of the dead, the dying or death.” The expression she wore was serious as she spoke before attempting to return to her writing. She wished that the mischievous spirit hadn’t pushed her into this room earlier.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 05-12-2015 at 02:39 AM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-11-2015, 03:35 PM

Bazel waved off the comments. "So serious, that's no fun at all" he chuckled, gently adjusting his glasses. "Darkness and light, an eternal dance....but who in the end truly has the right to decide what is so called good or bad? You? Makes me laugh." He flopped onto the couch, crossing his legs. "I'm not here to fight, merely biding time till schooling quits being a pain for one of our writers."

Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 05-11-2015, 06:45 PM

Aquamarine inched into the room, having stuck his head in to look around curiously before deciding to enter. He kept close to the wall as the others seemed to be focused on Bazel and shuffled off to one side.

Emerald entered a couple moments after Aquamarine, took a look around at the people gathered and then planted her hands on her hips, sighing. "What's with the tense atmosphere in the break room?"

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-12-2015, 02:45 AM

Amethyst seemed to not pay much attention to Bazel when he entered the room. He let the others react to the other man as he merely watched. He hated to admit it, but the dark male had a point. This was suppose to be a place to relax and not have to be so serious. Hearing Emerald he his gaze moved to her. "Well according to that one," he points to Bazel who is sitting on the other end of the couch, "apparently we are all too serious." The man shrugs.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-15-2015, 03:37 PM

Bazel chuckled as Emerald and the Aquamarine boy entered the room next. So, the two of them were slinking around as well. Amethyst answered to the female, telling them that according to him, they were all to serious. "You are" he says, "you all seem like your so tortured....trust me...you have not even begun to be tortured yet." Diamond watched the others within the room for a moment. She turned her eyes back to Pearl for a moment, before placing a hand upon his shoulder. She slipped past him, moving to a window nearby. Life was a precious thing. She had not made her comment out of naivety, merely from her own determination.

She knew that death was something that should never be taken lightly, something that haunted her just as much as it haunted the others. Some might find that hard to believe, but it was true. Diamond was seen as more poised however, an expert at remaining strong and powerful on the outside. Many believed themselves the only ones who had feelings and such to hide, but in truth, each one of them was hiding a part of themselves. She was no exception. Peridot for a moment sighed, this was turning into quite a show indeed. He pushed off the wall, before stepping forward. "How about we change the conversation's direction? Something to help all of us" he said.

Last edited by Kiyoto; 05-15-2015 at 05:16 PM..

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 05-17-2015, 04:07 PM

Everyone gathered inside the room could faintly hear the sounds of yelling and what seemed like a thunderstorm. The noises got closer until it was right outside of the room. You could now tell it was two women shouting at each other.

Both tumbled into the room, shadow's surrounding one and a whirlwind of air surrounding the other. The one with shimmery green and blue hair sent a slice of sharp air at the brown haired one, knocking her to the floor.

"Enough Eliana! I am a calm person but heavens mercy you test my patience!" Opal growled out. The usually calm and stoic guardian was bursting with aggression. She had been outside doing yoga when the shadow queen sicked her creatures on her.

Eliana picked herself off of the floor gracefully and laughed wickedly. "But little dove I do so love picking on you." Grinning now she looked around the room. "Oh how fun, the whole gang is here. Well, almost."

Opal stormed past the witch and sat down next to Turquoise. "I am calm, I am calm, I am calm. Hello Turquoise," she said softly.

Esmme

Old 05-17-2015, 08:43 PM

Hearing Bazel's voice continued to send shivers down Pearl's spine, and he decided to ignore the other male by focusing on his book. Nothing would happen here. Not with all of them gathered.

Of course, that was when a snicker sounded near his ear. The silver-haired male lifted his eyes to find another person hovering inches from his face. Pearl opened his mouth to speak and was rewarded by having his book stolen.

Kaname let his yellow and pink eyes linger on the book briefly, looking bored to death moments later. The object was thrown across the room with a sneer, and the darkling sat directly on the arm of Pearl's chair. Crossing his legs with impeccable balance, the boy wrinkled his nose. "You people are dull, just like the humans." His comment was directly pointed toward Pearl, and the scarred youth reached up to touch the stitched mark over his chin before swatting at Pearl's head and moving toward Opal and Eliana.

With a purr, Kaname bumped into the woman and glared at Opal threateningly.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-18-2015, 04:18 PM

Both Diamond and Peridot looked towards the door as the other two females entered. Diamond glared at the darker one lightly, not caring for the way that she treated her friend Opal. "Such crude behavior..." she sighed, moving over to make sure Opal was alright. Peridot pinched the bridge of his nose. So far, the scene was becoming a jumble of emotions and actions. It increased as another male entered. He watched as the other went over to tease Pearl. The feeling that he was getting from this one, was one of darkness indeed. Bazel chuckled as Kaname entered the room. His actions amusing as always. As the book was thrown, someone else caught it. The form of the other's brother within the room.

Hakumei glanced at the book, before over at his brother. "Causing trouble again? You are a pain in the ass" he sighed. It was simple twinly banter, typical of the two of them. Hakumei cared greatly for his brother and would do anything for him. The other knew this, so he knew not to read to far into many of the twinly insults. Walking over, the green haired twin pushed the book slightly roughly into the healing guardian's chest. "Better keep better grasp of your things...before everything is taken" he passed him, slipping his hands within his coat pockets. Bazel laughed, unable to contain it. "Awe, Hakumei's in one of his moods today" he said. Hakumei shot a look over at him, "I am not." Bazel chuckled, "teen angst, so cute~" Hakumei frowned, making a face at him.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-18-2015, 04:55 PM

The turquoise and gold haired woman peeked up from her writing. She had managed to block out most of what was going on around her where the dark ones were concerned. That was until Opal and Eliana enter the room. Her yellowish green eyes fell onto the pair and she sighed. They narrowed a bit as she watched the dark one.

When her friend walked over Turquoise scooted over to make room for her in the oversized chair. “Hello Opal.” She gave her a smile, tucking away her notebook and pen. “So much for this place being peaceful huh.” Lightly she shook her head before shooting a glare at the mischievous spirit who had original shoved her into the room as it snickered. Quietly she whispered, “I can always send you back from wince you came little spirit.” The spirit stopped and pouted at her again.

“How have you been Opal?” Her attention turned back to Opal, as she tried to ignore how more darklings entered. It was hard to ignore as they started to pick on Pearl. This is when she got an idea. Dull huh? While she listened to her friend she also spoke to the spirit that stood by her. Barely whispering to it, before smiling.

The mischievous spirit giggled at what the guardian had told it, it’s pouting finished. Moving across the room to the where the darklings were pestering Pearl. It bumped into Hakumei roughly before giving Kaname a shove hard enough to push him off the chair arm. The spirit couldn’t wait to see their reactions to its antics.

Amethyst watched in silence. This was really starting to get out of hand. The male closed his eyes, shaking his head. He was starting to get a headache. “I thought this was supposed to be a place to relax Peridot.”

Last edited by blueblackrose; 05-19-2015 at 02:47 AM..

Esmme

Old 05-19-2015, 01:02 AM

Kaname wrinkled his nose unhappily when his brother caught the thrown book. Shaking magenta hair from his features, the youth didn't seem bothered by Hakumei's reprimand. In fact, he laughed as the twin gave the book back to Pearl. "And you're a killjoy. Dull. Just like them." A crooked grin stayed on his lips, and as Haku passed by Kaname was sure to reach over and give a lock of his green hair a gentle tug.

Hearing Bazel, Kaname grinned and watched his brother make a face. "I think he's right, Haku."

At that moment, he felt something shove him. That something knocked him clear off the chair arm, and he hit the ground with a harsh thud. The youth's eyes teared as he rubbed his head. "Stings," he hissed, his gaze shooting over the others in the room. No one was close enough to do that.... Sending a scowl to Hakumei, he assumed it was his twin.

"I'm the ass?" He looked betrayed.

Pearl, on the other hand, looked disgruntled with having his book shoved into his chest. He took it and set it in his lap, his frown darkening. Trying to ignore the youth falling to the ground at his feet, the healer sighed quietly. Reaching out, he touched Kaname's hand and sent a warmth over him. Perhaps that would help the kid in his ... darkness.

Shuddering, Pearl pulled his hand away immediately. Forget it. No. Never again.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 05-19-2015, 01:29 AM

Laughing darkly Eliana shook her head. Those guardians and their glares, they were like chastised puppies. When Kaname bumped into her her hand snaked out and ran through his hair. The twins were two of her favorite people.

Snuggling into Turquoises side she smile, ignoring the darklings. “My sentiments exactly.” Diamond came over to her and Opal could read the concern on her face. Her hand reached out and grasped the other woman’s, tugging her down onto the arm of the chair. “I’m ok honey, don’t worry about me. I won the fight.” Grinning she winked then replied to Turquoise. “I’ve been good, and you? What about you Diamond?” Opal loved having multiple people in a conversation. She just wanted to include everyone.

Eliana had been silent, watching everyone. But when Kaname was shoved off the chair she started forward. Crouching down in front of the boy she stroked his hair once more. “Oh sweet darling that wasn’t your brother. It was one of them,” she sneered and glared at the whole lot of them. The shadow queen helped him to his feet sending a withering stare at Pearl. “That was a splendid try but I would be advised to never touch one of us again.” In her own language it was a sort of thank you, for trying to heal Kaname. But thank you would never escape her lips.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-19-2015, 02:04 AM

The spirit hitting the two of them made him flinch for a moment. He frowns, glaring slightly at the air that seemed there was nothing there. Kaname spoke out at him, assuming it was him. He shot the other a look, "you seriously think I would do that to you?" His eyes turned to Turquoise a moment later, "it's her fault. Got to run to the rescue of her crush like a poor puppy dog following a bone." He did not take kindly to someone attacking his brother. The dark female who was like a sister to them spoke out to his brother as well, before chastising Pearl for his actions.

Peridot's eyes moved to Amethyst for a moment at his comment. "It was bound to happen when you stick all of us into one room..." he sighed. He frowned at Hakumei's comment to Turquoise, "enough." He stepped off the wall, looking at them. "Fighting will get us nowhere, especially here...." Diamond looked to Opal, sitting as she was pulled down beside them. "I am alright" she assured the other, glad that she was alright as well. Bazel waved off the ill air forming within the room. "Pull the sticks out of your backsides.....lets play a bit of a game to lighten the mood...unless you're all to afraid?" he smiles.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-19-2015, 02:45 AM

Hearing a thud Amethyst opened his eyes. A small smile formed on his lips. No, never dull with Turquoise around. The male quirked in eyebrow when Hakumei’s words. Harsh, but not totally untrue. He like some of the others knew that the woman held a close connection to the healer, but it wasn’t necessarily that she had a crush on the other guardian. But who was he to interfere or say different? The only person who truly knew what the relationship between those two was were Pearl and Turquoise themselves.

His attention turned to Peridot. “True.” It seemed that the other man was going to take control of the situation. About time too. “He does have a point guys. We should at least attempt to play nice even if we don’t want to.”

The woman gave both Opal and Diamond a smile. “I’ve been fine.” Her response was the normal one she gave. After all there was no need to concern the others with some of the more recent events she has dealt with. Turquoise pretended to not notice the events that took place by Pearl. It wasn’t until the one darkling’s comment reached her that she turned her attention to them.

The woman let out a laugh, her eyes narrowed as she looked at Hakumei. “You know nothing darkling. I would have done the same for any of my friends. I see enough suffering without having to…” Turquoise cut herself off as Peridot said enough. Her gaze fell as she sighed. The green haired male was right fighting here did them no good. If Amethyst hadn’t poked at her earlier then she probably wouldn’t have…no, no she still would have had the mischievous spirit cause trouble for the darklings. Unlike most of the others she had always been a bit darker, never shining as brightly as them.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 05-31-2015 at 10:26 PM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-31-2015, 07:13 PM

Entering the room, Victor's attention was on a book in hand. One of his journals, more than on anyone else within. He cared little at the moment what was going on, his mind on the latest experiment going on within the labs. Pausing near the group, he finally sighed, closing the book with a light snap of its pages. His eyes lifting from it, he arched an eyebrow at the scene. They truly did look divided, most standing off in their own mini cliques so to speak. Lowering the book to his side, his free hand lifted to lightly adjust his glasses. Bazel noticing him smile, "well, if it isn't old Vicky come to play with us as well....finally dragged yourself away from the test tubes?"

Victor scowled lightly at the nickname addressed at him, "my work is for not only my own benefit, but yours as well." Bazel nodded a bit, "yes yes, I can't wait for our little friends here to play with what you have in store....it is going to be.....delicious." He laughed then, Victor sighing. He was the more serious of the band of villains, there was no denying that. But he had his moments as well of fun, this...was not one of them. Turning his attention back to the book, an orb of light appeared around it, a warm golden yellow in nature. It lifted into the air, before he gave a sharp snap. The book in the bubble vanished back to the lab.