Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-27-2014, 10:45 PM

"I'm not sure. But I have info on your helper sir." Handed him a printed out sheet. "I hate Shadowsun." He

Kirin takes the sheet and reads it over. "No wonder he ran. I'll have to approach him carefully next time." He turned to Tiny. "I don't want to give up on them, but I don't want you hurt either." He put a hand on Tiny's shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~

"He's a good man. I would trust him with my life." Granny is one of the only people who know who The Scarlet Angel really is. This is the case as she is actually his grandmother. "Do you like your tea Vindr?"

Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Sh...
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 01-27-2014, 11:12 PM

"if his stalker can get into their files it might help us find out what they are up to." Tiny suggested hoping that he would not be upset at her wanting to use what could turn out to be a government hacker. The seemed like a perfect test to see if this person was truest worthy enough. Tiny smiled up at Kirin at his show of caring. when she had been younger no one had cared for her but now in this small family they all loved each other.

"I do live the tea, might i get a small bag of the tea for my home?" he had been luck to have found a simple job delivering package's for a small shop. they called him in and payed him per distance to finale location and size of package. With that he was able to get a small little studio over a bakery in the middle of town.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-28-2014, 01:29 AM

Kirin thought a moment. "Marco see if you hacker can get us information on ShadowSun?"

"I'll try and find out." Marco said turning to his computer.

Kirin always stayed in his uniform while here, it was just easier if nobody knew whom he really was.

Spike comes in from working out in the gym.

"I am going to head out for a bit. Keep me updated." Kirin said. He went and got changed and headed to the tea shop.

~~~~~~~

"Of course you can sweetheart." She gets him a small bag. "So how have you been?" She asked after getting Vindr his tea.

Lunna Dea

Old 01-28-2014, 01:44 AM

<What do you say?> a string of cute emotorcons fallowed the comment.

"Marco would you please?" Tiny walked over to him, no one knew how she did it but by time she reached him she was looking up at him with the most soulful eyes.

"Well the job I told you last time I came by is working out well. they pay me enough to get out of Sabins place and get my own." Sabin had been a guy he had saved when the construction job he was working on collapsed on him. He had talked Air Stream into finding him some one that needed a place to live for the weeks that it had taken for Sabin to heal up. "He starts his new job next week the doctors having given him a clean bill of health. now if only his boss would buy better product not that cheap grade stuff." Picking up the tip of his braid he started nibbling on the end of it.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-28-2014, 02:09 AM

"We need to know if you can get us any information on ShadowSun." He said. He couldn't help but smile upon seeing Tiny. "Hey cutie." He said grinning as he picked her up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Kirin walks into the tea shop. "Hey grandma."

"Kirin it's been far to long. How is the business world treating you?" She asked going around the Counter and giving her only grandson a hug. "Would you like your usual tea?:

"Yes please, and business has been well." Kirin is CEO of Rosenbaum Enterprises. "I'm sorry I haven't been in in awhile."

Lunna Dea

Old 01-28-2014, 02:16 AM

<that's not the magic word cutie.> Tiny looked over at the screen and giggled. Pointing at it she smiled.

"you forgot what you were tough when you were a little boy in school." she kissed his nose innocently.

Looking up from his tea Vindr almost snorted it. Had some one told him that the head of Rosenbaum Enterprises came here he would have said they lied. He had never known any big company boss to come to a small tea shop just for tea when they did not own it.

Quickly he looked around for a body guard or secretary, he did not want to be in any ones way when they came to make their bosses perches. Slowly so no one would notice him he picked up his cup and moved towards a booth near the back.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-28-2014, 03:11 AM

"Please." He said wondering how his stalker could hear him. He just sits there with Tiny on his lap. He sort of licked it when she went small like this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kirin spotted him. "You don't have to move."

"Oh Kirin this is Vindr, Vindr this is my grandson Kirin." Granny said handing Kirin his tea.

Kirin sat on the stool next Vindr and sipped his tea.

Lunna Dea

Old 01-28-2014, 03:22 AM

<Now that was not hard was it cutey?> The curse blinked a few times before it moved again. <alright looks like they have a super working for them as their computer security tech.> A line of nonsense fell from the top of the screen and then disappeared. <sorry about that had to toss him into your com for a moment.>

Tiny bounced like young girl in his lap giggling as she watched the string of character acrossed the screen. "She like playing with you."

__________________________________________________ _____

Smiling Vindr held out his hand to Kirin. "your gamm makes a really good tea." He did not know what to say to a man of this type of power. once he had dreamed of meeting a young business owner and falling in love but now.... now he did not want to risk getting close to this man and then having him find out about his gift.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-28-2014, 04:21 AM

Marco jotted down the information she was giving him. "What do you know about this super?" He asked her. He looked down at Tiny. "How do you know it's a she?" He asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes, now if I could just get her to teach me how to." He said taking the offered hand. He kissed the back of it smiling.

Granny rolled her eyes seeing this.

Lunna Dea

Old 01-28-2014, 04:33 AM

" it's the way she talks, she is a girl." she squeed as she leaned back to look up at Marco. "no guy would ever think to ask you to say please, they just would have done it so that you would be impressed." reaching out she cliched on where the type appeared, the curses appeared blinking a dark blue. <your a girl arnt you?>

<What I know about their hacker, he is about at my level but not as used to working in the Net. almost like he spends more time out in the real world.> a cute little face fallowed the text. <your system is safe from him, he thinks I just tossed him into the nearest port.> a tiny little doll size Tiny latched onto his pant lag and started climbing for Tiny. <this may take me some time to get passed him. I will send you a file once I got it. but from what I am seeing through his tattered screen they have a black list project they are working on.>

__________________________________________________ __

Vindr tried not to blush as Kirin kissed the back of his hand. Never before had a man treated him this way, and he knew that any ordinary man would be offended by his assumption that he was more feminine then Kirin was. How ever it made him feel just a bit special. "but you have your business to run, it would take up your time." his voice quivered, to hide how nerves he was Vindr drank down his tea quickly. "well I should be going, I have packages to run." standing he hoped that Kirin would stop him but did not believe he would.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-28-2014, 04:38 AM

"Thank you." He said. "I am glad we are working together. I could learn a lot from you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you have to?" He asked taking his hand. "I find it's always good to take time for the finer things in life." He really didn't want Vindr to go. He was fascinated by this young man.

Lunna Dea

Old 01-28-2014, 04:53 AM

<your welcome, and your pretty good for a human Baby cakes.> the curses disappeared as she logged out of his computer.

"you like her?" Tiny pouted up at him "dont you like me Marco?" the tiny doll tiny climbed into her lap and also gave him the sad look.

__________________________________________________ ___

"I dont have to but I should soon. I told them I would get the packages delivered to the warehouse before this evening." Vindr's hand tingled where Kirin held it. Suddenly his shattered dreams seemed to form together again with this young man in the center. slow down bucko, there is no way he could even be interested in you that way. he most likely is just wanting to get to know his grandmothers friends. the thought crashed into the dream shattering it again. And what would happen when he found out who you really were? Images of his best friend looking at him in horror and disgust flashed in his mind. No he could not have that happen again. "I really should go." There was sadness to his voice as he pulled his hand away. "it was nice meeting you, maybe we will meet again."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-28-2014, 08:09 PM

"I admire what she can do." He said to Tiny kissing the top of her head.

"Oh." Kirin said crestfallen. It's the second time that he's moved to fast.

"Oh Vindr honey stay a bit. I'll make you up a nice snack, can't work on an empty stomach." Granny said feeling her grandsons disappointment.

Lunna Dea

Old 01-28-2014, 09:10 PM

Climbing off his lap Tiny started to grow back to her regular size. "I see how you are." with that she took of running to the little corner near the door. a part of her hoped he would fallow but another part wondered if he truly did like her as a woman or just the little girl she became when she was in pieces. she throw herself onto the pile of pillows she had made into a nest to cry.

__________________________________________________ _________________________

Fear choked him as tears trembled at the corner of his eyes. "I am sorry granny I have to go." his voice quivered as he turned to walk away. No this is not the way its to go, you cant have him. The reasonable part of him said as he walked towards the door. Maybe if Kirin came after him he would stay but there was never going to be anything between them. No one is going to want a super like me, I cant even protect my friends without them thinking I am a freak and should be shun. The first tear trickled down his cheek as he opened the door.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-28-2014, 10:28 PM

"Tiny wait!" HE stood and ran after her. He spoted her crying and his heartbreaks. "Tiny." He whispered sitting down next to her and pulling her into his arms

Kirin stood and went to him. "Please don't go." He said catching up with him. He saw the tear and gently wiped it away.

Lunna Dea

Old 01-28-2014, 10:36 PM

As Marco pulled tiny closer she tightly wrapped her arms around him. Her face buried in his shoulder she sniffed. "you said you like her but did not say you liked me." She realized that she had over reacted but sometime it just felt good for him to hold her like this and she did not know how to ask him to hold her this way. whipping her tears on his shirt she looked up at him. "you like me better then her right?"

__________________________________________________ ____________

Blushing he turned his face away from Kirin. it was wrong to be acting like a big cry baby when he was a grown man. "why?" his voice was a whisper that could barely be heard over the sound of the cars beyond the open door. His hand still resting on the open door he fought the tears back and looked up at Kirin. "why would you care? I am nobody in this big city, you run a big business, almost as big as ShadowSun. What am I to you?"

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-28-2014, 10:45 PM

"I don't like you Tiny. I love you. I love you so much." Marco said leaning down and kissing her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There's something special about you." Kirin said. He is silent for a moment. "There is something I want to show you, if you you'll let me." He knew he was taking a big risk but some how it felt right.

Granny watched them worried about what she knew her grandson was thinking.

Lunna Dea

Old 01-28-2014, 10:54 PM

Tiny burst into a hundred little Tinys as he kissed her. each one of them trying to find some part of him to hug or kiss. "we love you to." their voices were tiny little squeaks of joy.

__________________________________________________ _________________________________________

"There is nothing special about me." Vindr tried to hid his disbelief about what Kirin was saying. there was no way that this man, this business man could know that he was a super and if not that then maybe all he wanted was to... No I am not going to think like that. He is a good man I am just over reacting. Looking back at granny he saw she was worried about something. "your scaring your grandmother." With that he pushed away from Kirin and headed out the door.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-28-2014, 10:57 PM

Marco smiled at the tons of tiny Tinys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kirin followed him. "At least let me walk you to your job." He said following him. He wouldn't give up that easily.

Lunna Dea

Old 01-28-2014, 11:05 PM

Slowly Tiny reformed her self into on person and smiled up at him. "you dont just love my little kidness?"

__________________________________________________ ________________

"I dont need some one walking me to my job. I am not helpless." again the tip of his braid was in his mouth as he looked back at Kirin. "anyways you should look to Granny, I would not want her having a heard attack because of what you said and no one being there to take care of her." He knew it was a mean jab but he had to lose Kirin before he could get to work. there was no way he was going to be able to deliver the packages if this really cute, really hot guy kept fallowing him. shaking his head he tried to drive the thoughts of Kirin from his mind. Come on Vindr you can ditch this guy easily. its not like you have not had to do it before. Spotting a dumpster and fire escape he ran up to it and dashed up them to freedom. He only used a tiny gust of wind to push him the last inches to reach the fire escape.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-28-2014, 11:55 PM

"I love every part of you Tiny." He said grinning.

Spike walks in at this and makes a gagging sound. "You two are gross."

"You're just jealous."

~~~~~~

Kirin let out a frustrated sigh when Vindr managed to ditch him. He hadn't though he was helpless. He took out his phone and called his secretary telling her to cancel his meetings that he wasn't going to be in. He shoved his hands in his pockets and just walked. He really had no destination in mind.

Lunna Dea

Old 01-29-2014, 12:21 AM

cuddling close to Marco Tiny smiled. Her family had called her simple when she first show signs of her talent. they had never once wondered about the tiny little dolls that looked just like her. She had never wanted to grow up then she had found out about boys, and had grown up quickly. "Your only jealous since I picked a human over you spike."

__________________________________________________ ____________________

Landing on the roof of the nearby building Vindr sighed and leaned into the wall as he flopped into the edge of the building. covering his face with his hands he started crying. why was he reacting this way to the interest that was being payed to him by this man. His hands shook as he tried to fight back the tears.

__________________________________________________ _____________________

<Kirin, Teal here> the first text on Kirin phone said only for a second message to appear moments later. <I know your trying to get Vindr and Air Stream. From what I am finding your going to have to play secret admirer to get him to come to you.>

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-29-2014, 01:09 AM

Spike stuck her tongue out at Tiny. "So where is our intrepid leader?" Spike has short spiky blonde hair and wears tanks and tight fitting jeans most of the time. She was still in training and hadn't been out on any missions as Kirin, or The Scarlet Angel as he is known to the team, hadn't let her out yet.

"He went out." Marco replied.

~~~~~~~~

<Do me a favor and don't refer to me as that to the team. They don't know who I am. Though I do wonder if Vindr and Air Stream are the same person.> He texted back

Lunna Dea

Old 01-29-2014, 01:43 AM

Jumping up Tiny pulled her short baby doll dress down so it lay correctly. "You should be careful, some one is going to take your tongue from you if your not careful." moving quickly she twiked Spikes hair. "and why are you worrying about our leader? he has his own life as do us all."

__________________________________________________ ______________________

Pulling himself together Vindr reached out and pulled his uniform out of the air. slipping it on he jumped into the air and ran as quickly as he could through the city. He knew that he had to stay below the radar, which was only two hundred feet above the ShadowSun building. some of the talk on the black sites said that there was a reason ShadowSun had had it set up that way. the thought was that way they could keep track of every one that was trying to stay below the radar and pick off the ones they thought they could flip.

__________________________________________________ ______________________

<Oh come on Kirin, you think that I would make that mistake? I am a pro, I am able to run ten to thirty filters so that I don't make a mistake that way.> second passed before a second message appeared. <if your wanting to know the connection between Air Stream and Vindr then your going to have to ask one of them. I will tell you that both of them had bad childhoods. they are not going to trust you easily, and there will be days that fallowing him will be best but some time it wont be.>

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-29-2014, 01:49 AM

"Some life," Spike mumbled. She lived here as she had been kicked out of her house. She created a spike from her body and hurls it against the wall where it sticks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<So what do you know about ShadowSun?> Kirin stood pacing. He wanted to ask for Vindr's address but he thought better of that, at least at the moment.