Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 07-15-2012, 03:25 AM

Ciel blushed at first, but then tightly snuggled his body against Samuel's "You're such a great guy." He hummed, content to be held and to be warm. This was new for him seeing as how no one had ever wanted to have intimate time with him. "I love being around you." He admitted. He also agreed when Sam spoke of how beautiful the night was. He was turned and looked up into Samuel's eyes. "Yes. Quite a view." He whispered softly. He couldn't believe how hard he'd fallen for Samuel. "I'd love to spend the night, I'll have to go by my house to get my things though. I also might want to tell mom where I'll be." He was tracing a finger along the other's chest as he spoke, not even realizing what he was doing. When he did he stopped abruptly and flushed. "S-Sorry! I do weird things when I think."

Dream_a_Nightmare
*^_^*

Old 07-15-2012, 04:23 AM

Samuel smiled at him as he watched the other just curl around him. He enjoyed this a lot and when the other said he was a great guy he blushed a little.
"I am?" he didn't think he was.
"Thanks" he grinned as he felt that finger begin to trace patterns on his chest. Blinking he looked down and caught the others fingers as he pulled away.
"Its fine, I kinda like it" he told him with a blush, he couldn't help it. He really liked Ciel's presence, he thought it was oddly calming. Yawning some he snuggled him some more.
"Mm, sure just be quiet and leave her a note" he suggested softly as he watched stars becoming brighter and shine through the dark sky.

A few more minutes and it was night time.
"Come on lets head back, get your things and we can sleep over" he suggested sitting up slowly so he still held his friend.
"We don't have to sleep, I have video games and movies if your interested" he added
"Nothing state of the art like you guys have but fun stuff" he assured him with a small smile. He always forgot how rich this kid was.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 07-15-2012, 04:50 AM

The fact that Samuel didn't mind the contact made him curious and he started doing the same thing again. "You like it? I do too." He commented, liking to feel skin underneath his hands. He eventually got up and starte to head towards the car as it was suggested that they be going. "Bro, I love any video games. Besides, being rich sucks. You have to attend stupid dinners and stuff. I just want to be a normal, happy kid." He got in ad took them back to his house. He went in and got his things, also leaving a note. He was ready to hang out with Samuel as wouldn't let anything get in his way. Then he saw Vala and she looked at him funny. "Where are you going?" He glared at her. "I'm spending the night with Samuel. You're a jerk for dumping him on the phone." He got back in his car. "Alright, I'll need you to tell me how to get there•

Dream_a_Nightmare
*^_^*

Old 07-15-2012, 05:01 AM

Samuel chuckled some
"Normal isn't easy, and happy take work" he informed him as he sat in the car. He leaned back and let the car drive, he waited for hte other to get back and began the directions.
"Get everything?" he asked him as they drove back to his place. once there Samuel got out and unlocked the door.
"Come on" he grinned and let the other in guiding him down the hall and to his room. It was a small room but it had a bed, a tv and a closet with things scattered around here and there. It wasn't overly neat but it was nice enough.
"Sorry for the mess..." he muttered as he walked over and turned on the TV.

"We can stay up late and watch whatever...mom works nights like I said" he informed him with a shrug. He sat on his bed leaning back some, he didn't even realize it was an inviting pose to have when a guy liked someone. He looked around
"Oh if you are hungry I can make you some food...mostly like pizza though" he was rambling, why was he rambling? He normally was very good at hosting yet here he was rambling.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 07-18-2012, 11:20 PM

Ciel got out and entered the house, carrying his bag and following Samuel up to his room. He liked it, finding it rather cozy. He set his bag down and kind of stood there awkwardly, blushing at the way Samuel was laying. It was really sensual and rather...nice looking. He slowly climbed onto the bed and just sat there, not very close. He didn't want to invade Samuel's personal space. "So." He felt awkward. "What are we gonna do tonight?" He asked, playing with his hands nervously. He wasn't really one to spend the night or even hang out a lot. He didn't know what to talk about or what to do. He didn't realize it, but he was staring at Samuel slightly dreamily.

Dream_a_Nightmare
*^_^*

Old 07-19-2012, 05:28 AM

Samuel smiled at Ciel some and reached out and took the others hand watching him fidget.
"Whatever you want, you name what you want to do and we can do it...if its possible to do it" he told him with a grin. He was excited to have him over here. He hoped that Ciel got more comfortable around him, he just wasn't sure about it though. He crossed his fingers mentally hoping that Ciel liked him enough to really enjoy being over here.
"Seriously Ciel just be yourself, you don't have to be so...scared of me. I promise nothing you could do would make me not like you" he assured him with a kind smile. Letting his hand go he laid down completely on his bed and shifted some so he was closer to the other. He looked at him shrugging some. He didn't know what to do either.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 07-21-2012, 08:32 PM

Ciel was pretty surprised as his hand was taken in the other's. "I-I'm not scared, I just...I don know. Socially awkward?" He wasn't sure how to explain how he was feeling without giving away his feelings about how he thought of Samuel. It was all really complicated to him. He laid down as well, trying to calm down and be comfortable. "You'll just have to over look me. I'm kind of weird sometimes. I'll try and chill out."

Dream_a_Nightmare
*^_^*

Old 07-22-2012, 02:11 AM

Samuel smiled some
"I can understand that" he agreed as he rolled to his side and just relaxed
"I won't over look you, lets have some fun. Why don't you go pick out a game and we will play it." he suggested with a nod. He liked this, he couldn't remember the last person that had come over to hang out with him that wasn't a girl. Even then his girlfriends tended to avoid him. Breathing in slowly he reached out and touched his friends hair, brushing some strains from his face.
"Anyway, I don't want you to be uncomfortable with me. You lead what we do I will follow along with whatever you do" he promised with a shrug. He was just happy to be hanging out and loving the fact he could relax and just breath. He was hurting still from Vala maybe he was a little touchy because of it.