IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-30-2015, 02:19 AM

Vampire Knighxlove letter from a thief cross over

Name: Shiki Senri
Gbeder: Male
Bio: Shiki is quite and keeps to himself. Though he loves Poky. He is a kind to those he cares about,like his best friend Takuma. He's never been in love. And doesnt see anything good about himself that deserves to be loved
Apperance:

Name: Miyu Hikari
Bio: Miyu is a artist who is exspected to be a Prodoge in all thinsg art,mustic,and smarts. Thiugh she never smiles and is very loney. She has a small art show opening. Shes a stright A student and he fellow classmates at the university call her a braniac. She has no friends and when it comes to atlking to anyone...she really doesnt,and if she does its usually quite.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 03-30-2015, 02:47 AM

Name: Takuma ichijo
Bio: Takuma is a smart kind person he knows kaname but he cares for shiki he understands him. Takuma moved to japan and heard stuff about the black foxes and didn't know what they were about. Takuma and Shiki are roommates in the city and are away from the school.
picture:

Name: Ami Sohma
Bio: Ami is a 19 year girl she is a singer in japan but she is a member of the black foxes helping them with the painting and giving them back to the right owner of it. Ami a shy girl but a great singer her voice is like angel what people call it and they call her Akita.
Picture:

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-30-2015, 02:51 AM

((love the profiles!)

Shiki yanwed as his alarm went off."really its time to get up already?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 03-30-2015, 03:11 AM

Takuma was in the kitchen making breakfast and heard the tv and heard the black foxes attack again and wonder who they are and then saw the singer Akita.

Ami went into her room and sighing was tired from the other night and being Akita as well. Ami went to lay down for a while she needs to rest.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-30-2015, 03:23 AM

Shiki smiled some feeling prud hearing about the balack foxes."wow we made news",he said softly then came downstairs.

Miyu sighed as she headed down the street carrying a large bage full of cavis paper.She had a few hours before class and was hopeing to get a few sketches in at the local park

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-30-2015, 03:30 AM

Ami sleeps for a bit until a man came in the room it was her friend Hiro.

Hiro came in and smiled "Ami-chan your awake." Hiro had a big smile on his face.

Ami looked at him and sigh and looked at the window "yea just tired but you heard about the other black foxes."

Hiro sigh and nodded "yes but we got out of that long ago."

Takuma looked at him and nodded "yes but Akita is on as well she sounds like a good singer she must be so young." Takuma tried not to think about it.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-30-2015, 10:37 PM

Shiki lissened and nodded"yeah i guess she sounds alright",he said sittig down

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-30-2015, 10:50 PM

Ami sigh a bit and yawn more and head to bathroom to wash up and get ready for going to breakfast.

Takuma nodded and then put the plates on the table and got drinks for them and sat down. "i heard people love her but know no one knows her real name I wonder if she is something." He thinks for a while.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-30-2015, 10:57 PM

Shiki blinked.'what do mean?shes a singer,whoopie",he said sipping on his drink

Miyu sighed tking her secret spot in te park and began to sketch the newist addition of the flower garden

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-30-2015, 11:06 PM

Takuma looked at him and then his eyes turn red "she is a singer and a thief as well from the other night." Takuma smirked.

Ami left her place and sigh and wonder who these new black foxes and she didn't like them now. Ami walked through the park and sat down and sighs.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-30-2015, 11:19 PM

Shiki looked to him."and?who cares already?",he said sipping his drink some more."you want her go get her"

Miyu blinked hearing a sigh,she carefuly poke her head up from her hiddne spot and saw a girl,frowning she quitely gathered her things to leave

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-30-2015, 11:29 PM

Takuma sigh a bit like always and drinks his tea and his food slowly and took the plate to the sink and said "i saw her the other night and she got cut and her blood was on the ground i wanted to see if it was a rare blood as a vampire doctor i must know."

Ami sigh a bit more but listen carefully and heard someone and she quietly walked and then saw her and then said " hello miss?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-30-2015, 11:38 PM

Miyu sqweaked and dropped her sketches."oh man",she grumbled and started to pick everything up

Shiki looked to hm."can't you just leave her alone?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-30-2015, 11:43 PM

Takuma looked at him and sigh "its for my work lightly up."

Ami looked at her and giggled "it is alright i just wanted to talk to you miss."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-30-2015, 11:45 PM

Shiki frowned."exparementing on a human is for your work?",he asked calmy

Miyu looked to her as she put eveythig in her bag."wh-why me?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-30-2015, 11:50 PM

Ami looked at her and smiled "well i have no friends I'm Ami sohma." Ami smiled but she was lonely.

Takuma looked at him and sigh "I don't kill humans Shiki but i did get a picture of her." Takuma shows him a picture of her. She looks cute and with glasses and long black hair and wearing a black tank top and gloves and black boots with leggings and black skirt as well. "what you think?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-31-2015, 12:02 AM

Shiki siged and looked to teh picture and blushed a bit."shes cute"

Miyu frowned nervously."I-I'm Miyu",sh said softly then blinked as her phone buzzed."oh no im late!"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-31-2015, 12:07 AM

Takuma looked at him and saw him blushing and then looked at the clock "oh no im late for work." Takuma got on his work clothes on and said "I'll be heading to work please be careful Shiki." Takuma left.

Ami looked at her and said "i can walk with you Miss Miyu." Ami smiled.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-31-2015, 12:09 AM

Shiki sighed."bye",eh said and laid down

Miyu looked to her."uh okay....",she said nervously

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-31-2015, 12:21 AM

Ami looked at her and smiled and walked with her.

Takuma got to his work and went on working.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-31-2015, 12:24 AM

Miyu walked along unti she got to the hospital."I vulunteer here and teach the ids art and piano...since there sick and can't leave"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-31-2015, 12:26 AM

Ami looked at her and saw the hospital and looked at her and smiled and said "that sounds so sweet do you mind if i help I am a good singer."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-31-2015, 12:30 AM

Miyu looked to her and smiled."sure sounds good",she said and ntered sighing them in and headed to the childrens ward.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-31-2015, 12:34 AM

Ami followed her and saw the children and she felt sorry for the children and then they saw a picture of Akita and she sigh a bit. Ami looked at her and said "is this Akita the singer?" Ami played dumb.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-31-2015, 01:04 AM

Miyu followed and smiled."yeah,the kids love her and would like to see her sing but they can't",she said sadly then smiled when the kids ran over to play with thhem