Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 10-28-2008, 08:08 AM

Oh, I hate when teachers do that.
And yeah, I'm not as good as most people. All I can do are re-colors.
It's not really as hard as it seems.

mythol
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-28-2008, 08:14 AM

Well I still like them =]
lol
I swear though on the second day we knew him we knew EVERY thing about this gezzer =c= and then he like snaps at everyone for MOVING! >c< but anyway what are your teacher like?

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 10-28-2008, 08:18 AM

Well, they're not too bad...none of them babble on, but I have an Indian professor...and she emphasizes all the wrong syllables.

mythol
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-28-2008, 08:21 AM

o.O... like offensive ones?

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 10-28-2008, 08:25 AM

No..it's in math so she says parenthesis instead of parenthesis.
Stuff like that.
And it's never minus three or minus six or whatever.
It's negative.

mythol
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-28-2008, 08:31 AM

oOo lol well I have ta' go now, I have a test tomorrow =c= Was nice talking to you =P I hope things work out for you =D

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 10-28-2008, 08:32 AM

Thanks! And sleep well!
Good luck on the test!

Zoroastra
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-28-2008, 10:57 AM

wow, your art is great. thanks for the freebies.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 10-28-2008, 12:10 PM

Mellies pumpkin patch? I love pumpkin patches. XD however did you know??

:poke: hello name double. <3

DustyDreamer
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 10-28-2008, 05:34 PM

*Returns to find ~~xXEl3KtRaXx~~ has eaten all the pumpkins* 0.0

*Waves to Thoth* How are you Thothy?! Im doing well. ^^

WhiteBeast: Thank you!! I hope for the same thing. <333

Kaderin: Hey there!! Im sorry to hear about your college problem T.T
I hate when things like that happen. Your old college is being a prick about sending your transcript over. ><
Dont you have a copy somewhere, or cant you get a copy that you can in person give to the new college your going to?
Lolz..I had an indian professor...for chemistry. And it really sucked cause I sucked at chemistry and needed a teacher that spoke the problems in the way I understood. But I got used to it...plus she was so sweet and helpful and really nice. ^^

Mythol: Thank you! ^^ Lolz @ your old teacher. XDD
All the old professors I have are all fun fun fun. And I like when they tell about their life...incorporate it into the lecture.
The young ones are just all serious and tests. T.T
Good luck on your test!! Ill be sending good vibes your way.

Zoroastra: Thank you! and Enjoy! ^^

Melody: Hello Hello!! Another Mellie!? I love pumpkin patchs too! ^^
I really wish I was able to go with my cousins to pick out a pumpkin and carve at one in the city. But alas I had tests and boring lectures to attend. T.T
Have you ever been to a pumpkin patch?!

Im a little hyper this...er afternoon. XD I just woke up and had a big bowl of frosted flakes. *v*
No way can those things be healthy for you. XDDD

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 10-28-2008, 08:09 PM

Dusty: Nope, I don't have a copy and they won't hand anything over until I've paid of my entire amount I owe them and the place I'm at now can't process my financial aid until they get the transcript so I have an "outstanding balance" of about three thousand here and unless I can get that paid off by thursday, they're going to kick me off campus probably which means I'll have to quit my off-campus job too due to the fact that I have no place to stay here.

Queen_Andais
I move the stars for no one.

Penpal

Old 10-28-2008, 09:05 PM

Believe it or not, Frosted Flakes are not as bad as some of the cereals out there like Trixs, count chocola or whatever they are called. And they have less fat then some of the "healthier" alternatives that are out there.

DustyDreamer
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 10-28-2008, 11:51 PM

Kade: Really?? Isnt there a school website where you log in to apply for classes as well as has your transcript?
My college has a website, and you log in with your social security #. Thats where I apply for all my classes. I pay in person at the bursars office (my parents did not want me to take out loans or have financial aid). But in general, I log in, and theres something in there called Degree Works, where I can check my classes status, transcript,current schedule.. etc. I usually print out a fresh copy per semester.
Poke around the school website if you havent already, maybe you will find something similar? *crosses fingers* I really hope that a light shines your way for a solution.

Queen_Andais: Lolz...I know there are alot of unhealthy ones out there. x.x Its been recent that Frosted Flakes added there nutritional info on the box in big bright lettering. XDD I like em crunchy...especially when they make the milk all sweet. *v*

How is the event going for everyone so far? ^^
I for one, am in loooooove with the batties! They are adorable! I cant wait to see what else is in store item wise. As well as Im saving up my apples for the event store stuff. XD I need alot since I want everything!!

Last edited by DustyDreamer; 10-29-2008 at 12:13 AM..

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 10-29-2008, 12:03 AM

Okay so on the site you go and there's a form that you print out and send in to request a transcript.
I filled it out and faxed it and they replied by saying that they can't send it because I owe them money.
Transripts are not shown online though schedules and grades are.

DustyDreamer
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 10-29-2008, 12:12 AM

Oh wow...that really really bites big time. I wish I could find a way to help you. T.T
*Thinks*
Have you gone in to speak to a counselor, or someone in charge in that department?
If one in the previous college do not help, then speak to someone in your new college. There has to be something that can be done!

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 10-29-2008, 12:17 AM

I'm about 12 hours from the other college and when you try calling it's just all automated directions, so I can't talk to anyone there and I've talked to the financial aid people here.
There's nothing that can be done.
They can't process any financial aid until they get the transcript, which isn't coming, and so I either need to come up with over three thousand dollars by Thursday (not happening) or I'll be kicked out (definitely going to happen)

DustyDreamer
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 10-29-2008, 12:28 AM

Last resort... .I know this isnt the best advice, But is there anyone that can loan you the money?

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 10-29-2008, 12:34 AM

Uh...I'm from a poor area.
No one has that kind of money lying around and student loans count as financial aid and so can't be processed without the transcript.
I know because in addition to the grant I should have, my parents took out a loan that would cover the rest of what was needed for the year.

DustyDreamer
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 10-29-2008, 12:43 AM

Im sorry.. I really hoped there was something that could be done. T.T
How did you get 3k in unpaid? Shouldnt the financial aid cover it in the first place?
You dont need to answer if Im prying. XDD

*Huggles Kaderin*

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 10-29-2008, 12:52 AM

Financial aid would cover it if they could process the financial aid without the transcript.
Because I should have a grant for almost 2 thousand plus a scholarship for 250 per semester and then a loan to cover the rest.
But none of that can be processed or applied because they don't have that blasted transcript from the other college.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 10-29-2008, 12:54 AM

Frosted Flakes! :D

What fun! >3<

Now I know what I want for breakfast!

-runs to eat some flakes- XD;

DustyDreamer
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 10-29-2008, 12:59 AM

Argh..that dang little piece of paper. ><
Do you a copy anywhere? Even if its old..it could still work.

Whitebeast: XDD I want some now too. . .I dont care that its 9 in evening!!! I hope theres milk and my nephew didnt down it all. T.T

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 10-29-2008, 01:03 AM

No because transcripts are records that are kept by the school/university. They really don't give them out unless you request one and I didn't need one until recently.

DustyDreamer
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 10-29-2008, 01:18 AM

Im all outta ideas. T.T

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 10-29-2008, 01:25 AM

It's okay I've pretty much accepted the fact that I'm going to be kicked out anyway.
Colleges seem to hate me for no reason at all.