Isendor
*^_^*

Old 10-16-2011, 07:04 PM

The queen stopped Meilin with her hand. "I have nothing to you now". She was too mad to even notice Elliot! Rosalie left the room, assuming that Kaleido was behind her and staying in the queen's fast walking rhythm. She closed her office's door after Kaleido. Her fury hadn't calmed down during the silence walking. She took few deep breaths and started with a deep, slow voice: "You have a chance to make my day better. I could slaughter them all with this set of mind. Tell me everything you have found out about anything." She walked slowly to her chair and sat down behind her large, dark desk.

"Aw, there there, little Elliot. She's gone now", Leandro said and tapped the servants head, "I guess she's been messing around with the twig queen! Heehee, we should find Gaiae and find out if she knows anything." He sneaked to the door and tried to look as sober as possible. "I wonder where she could be..."

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-17-2011, 03:50 AM

Elliot calmed down at Leandro's words. He nodded his head in agreement about finding out what was going on. He silently followed behind him.

Meilin heard the queens words and backed off. She did not follow the Queen or Leandro and Elliot. She remained standing there. She picked up a book and sat down and began reading. SHe didn't know why the Queen was so upset and she didn't care. She used her art of meditation to make sure the Queen was safe from harm.

Isendor
*^_^*

Old 10-17-2011, 07:56 PM

"Gaiaeee, dear sisteeer!" Leandro hooted around the castle and zoomed off with his long jacket waving in the air after him. Few servants that he passed traded uncomfortable looks. How could the prince still act like a child in this terrible and unstable situation? The whole kingdom was trembling, all because of one single woman who seemed to want it all! Would she start a war? Would she become mad, or actually madder by the power the queen had over everything? The people of Drostia didn't know what to expect from the new ruler, she had kept low profile on her possible plans. And with a prince like this...! They were doomed!

shadow_universe
Neenja Stalking Sillyness with a...

Old 10-18-2011, 01:29 PM

"Very well. I cant say I found anything, Your Highness. But I noticed that Gaiae is acting a little strange lately. I am not sure what her matter is. And the servant, Elliot- I just had the chance to meet him but I will keep an eye on him. He seems to be innocent but I wouldt trust him fully. Although I dont think he would be a danger." Kaleido
started to whisper. "And that assassine, the elf. I wouldnt trust her. She may harm you. Since she is an asassin after all. Although you ordered her to protect you and the royal family, she could have a primary order from someone else. Something like kill the Queen and make sure the royal family disappears to make some space for another ruler." She nervously chewed on her lip.

Gaiae leaned out of the window and looked into the garden, watching a cat sneaking after a bird. She twitched, hearing someone shout her name. It was Leandros voice. She sighed deeply and turned around. "I am here Leandro!" she shouted back. Should he come to her if he wants something.