Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 06-16-2013, 02:50 AM

Kitty had ran behind Peter giggling as Rogue walked by "You do know you have only fifteen minutes to be ready, right?" Rogue said as she walked with her stuff out to the vehicle that they were taking. Logan was already waiting in the car for everyone, he had just gotten his stuff packed, and almost everyone was ready. Rogue made it to the car sitting in the back by a window, Kitty had found her seat as soon as Peter would get in since she wanted to sit next to him, and Logan was just waiting on Kurt. Xavier stopped him that morning handing him the watch explaining how it worked, and how it would change his appearance while he was out and about.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-16-2013, 03:55 AM

Kurt comes out with his stuff. He is wearing the watch and has it activated. He looks 'normal' though he wishes he didn't have to wear it at all.

Bobby is still packing. He wonders if he procrastinates enough if they will leave with out him. He hates the outdoors for the most part and the thought of camping doesn't appeal to him at all. The only good thing is that Rogue was there as well.

Immy

Penpal

Old 06-16-2013, 01:55 PM

Logan sees the new Kurt, he thinks that the watch makes him look cuter this way, but, Logan liked the original fuzzy elf he had fallen for. Though he wouldn't tell anyone that he fell for Kurt, not even Kurt himself, sure he would act like it around him, and others might even know. Nonetheless he saw it as a weakness to fall in love. He would go as far as lie to himself, but, he wouldn't show that.

Rogue was waiting in the car, Kitty was talking with Peter about something, and Logan was getting impatient with waiting. "Rogue, go get ice boy" Logan ordered resting his head on his hand and heard Rogue mumbling under her breath "You're kidding me right, oh sheesh, why do I have to do all the work" Rogue slipped out of the car in her usual outfit and went back inside "Alright let's go, now" or she was going to zap him with her powers. The most it would do, would knock him out, and then that would make things more annoying.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-16-2013, 04:29 PM

Kurt gets in the front seat next to Logan. He was glad to have the watch, though he wasn't sure about the body. At least he could go out without causing a panic attack in the populace.

"I hate camping. Why do we have to go anyways?" He says his bag over his shoulder.

Immy

Penpal

Old 06-17-2013, 07:13 PM

"Just get in" Logan knew the professor would be on him about not taking the kids after it was already brought up that they needed to get away from the city life and enjoy the scenery more. Once Rogue got Bobby in the car and everyone had their seat belts on, Logan took off for the campsite in the middle of no where by a large lake. Rogue stared out her window while Kitty chatted with Peter.

Once there, Logan parked the car "Grab your gear and we'll set up. Then we'll all wander off on our own with a partner to look around for a bit" Logan said as he watched the kids get out and kissed Kurt on the lips before asking "Ready?"

Last edited by Immy; 06-17-2013 at 09:14 PM..

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-17-2013, 09:20 PM

Bobby sulks, muttering under his breath as he gets in the car. He isn't looking forward to this at all.

Peter puts his arm around Kitty's shoulders. "I am looking forward to getting away for awhile." He says with a smile.

When they get there Kurt gets out of the car. He returns Logan's kiss with a smile. "I'm ready when you are."

"Come on Kitty, let's go explore." Peter says to her.

Immy

Penpal

Old 06-18-2013, 02:20 PM

"Alright, cool, let's go" Kitty smiled walking away with Peter as Rogue rolled her eyes at the two love birds. "I'm going to take a look around" Rogue says to Bobby if he wanted to join or not, that was up to him.

Now that everyone had gone their own ways, Logan set up their tent, and made sure things were ready to go by the time they would get back. Which probably would be late "I think exploring sounds like a great idea, care to join me, Kurt?" Logan asked looking back at the elf after trying to figure out which way should be taken.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-18-2013, 06:16 PM

Bobby follows Rogue grumbling, about being outside.

"I'd love to join you." Kurt says with a smile after helping Logan set up camp.

Peter stops when they get a bit into the woods. He pulls Kitty close and kisses her deeply.

Immy

Penpal

Old 06-19-2013, 12:53 AM

"Eeep" Kitty replies as she was suddenly pulled into a kiss as she instinctively wrapped her hands around his strong neck. This was going to be the best camping trip ever for her and she was going to have so much fun. When she pulled a way for a moment just to say "I love that about you" and then returned the kiss again.

Rogue had her arms crossed with her hair slightly in her face as it was pulled back in a ponytail, except for her bangs; Rogue was liking the idea to get out of the mansion, but, why couldn't it have been the mall? They reached a large lake and if you listened closely, a few miles away was a waterfall, but, not many would dare trespass past the lake.

Logan walked with Kurt along the pathway as they headed towards the higher parts of the mountain to see the view around them. They should be able to see the brats from all the way up there; Logan took Kurt's hand as they walked and was relieved to get away from the others.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-19-2013, 01:17 AM

Peter soon has to break the kiss as he was getting light headed. "I love you so much." He says with a grin. "I've loved you for a long while." He nuzzles her neck still holding her close.

"Wow." Bobby says they get to the lake. He has never seen such a gorgeous site before. He just stares across the lake taken by the beauty of it all. He never thought nature would effect him this way.

Kurt is also glad they are away from the others. The kids are great, and had been very accepting of him and Logan being a couple, but it was nice to have some alone time. He just enjoys being with Logan, not feeling the need to say anything. He has kept the watch activated, just on the off chance they run into anybody.

Immy

Penpal

Old 06-19-2013, 01:42 AM

Kitty keeps close to Peter as she replies "Makes two of us, I have loved you too" only Rogue would know about that though. Kitty closed her eyes relaxing in his strong arms.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Rogue asked standing there, her hands on her arms as she watched the water move with the gentle breeze of the wind, and the beauty all around them never ceasing to exist.

Once at the top Logan sat down close to the edge enough to look out over seeing the four children that were taken with them on the trip. Bobby looked like he was doing good and Kitty...well Kitty looked like she was having fun. Logan took Kurt's wrist pulling him to his lap kissing him while switching the watch off. "I like you better this way, Kurt" Logan spoke up.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-19-2013, 04:07 AM

Peter nuzzles her neck again, he's so happy right now. He never dreamed he would ever be as happy as he is right now. "You make me very happy." He says nuzzling yet again.

"You make it even more beautiful." He says with a smile. He really likes Rogue, a whole lot.

Logan sits next to him. He enjoys the view greatly. He is slightly surprised when Logan pulls him in his lap. He returns the kiss. He gasps when Logan turns the watch off. "Really?" He asks laying his head on Logan's shoulder.

Immy

Penpal

Old 06-19-2013, 03:28 PM

Rogue pouts, the last time she kissed or even touched someone for too long, she hurt them...and then an idea popped into her head as she quickly gave Bobby a peck on the lips seeing that nothing happened since she didn't let the touch of their skin touch for too long. She couldn't do more than that, but, at least she could do that much.

"Of course" Logan laid his head against Kurt's and they sat there for awhile in silence as a few hours had gone by. Kitty was trying to get Peter to go on a little hike with her and Rogue sat next to the lake on some large rocks talking to Bobby about just anything that would come to mind.

Logan knew the sun was setting and they had to get back to camp soon "Come on, we have to start a fire before it gets dark" he didn't have any mutant kids with him that could glow in the dark so they would need to get it set up soon. Logan stands up helping Kurt up as well so they could walk back together. However, there were noises around them that Logan could hear and he didn't like these kinds of noises.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-20-2013, 12:29 AM

Bobby is enjoying time with Rogue. The kiss had surprised him but he had enjoyed. He could listen to Rogue talk all day.

Peter relents finally and goes on a hike with Kitty.

"Logan what's wrong?" Kurt asks sensing that Logan hear's something. He turns the watch back on, just in case. He is enjoying himself fully. He takes Logan's hand and gives it a squeeze.

Immy

Penpal

Old 06-29-2013, 05:16 PM

"Let's just head back" Logan said keeping his hand within Kurt's as they head back while the noises followed the until they faded away the closer they got to camp. Rogue was already sitting there by the fire that was started up, luckily by her since it was the opposite of Bobby's ice powers.

Kitty looked at Peter as a noise behind them sounded, she was started when nothing was there, and they stood in the middle of no where. "What was that?" Kitty asked, though she thought it could be an animal or something harmless; Kitty held onto Peter's arm afraid to know what was out there. Nothing came out of the shadows as the sound grew louder "can we go back now?" Kitty was asking Peter, but, if anything did show up she would phase them both if she had to.

Logan looked around raising an eyebrow "Where's half pint?" talking about Kitty since that was her nickname considering her size. Rogue shrugged "I don't know, we got here first" Rogue said in her southern accent which wasn't too thick since she had learn to talk around the others more lately like them.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-29-2013, 09:07 PM

Bobby was sitting next to Rouge. He just enjoyed being with her. It didn't even bother him that he couldn't touch her. All that mattered was that she liked him and he liked her.

"I agree," Peter said holding her close as they head back to camp. Yes it could be just a harmless animal, but he didn't want to stay around and find out.

"I hope Peter and Kitty are alright." Bobby said hoping the two of them were alright.

"Should we go look for them?" Kurt asked. He knew Logan could track them if need be.

Immy

Penpal

Old 07-06-2013, 12:30 AM

"No, let's just wait to see if they were distracted" Logan replied as he sat by the fire thinking the two were just enjoying each others company like he had with Kurt.

The sound began to follow them, closer and closer; the sound grew louder though no one was really there. Kitty was freaked out as she tried to hurry Peter back to camp. When they reached the part where they could see the campfire light, they stumbled over something making Kitty land on Peter's chest as the sound was gone.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-06-2013, 01:09 AM

Peter gasped and held her close. "are you alright?" He asked his voice filled with concern.

Kurt looked up hearing the crash. His hand goes to Logan's.

Bobby jumped a bit when heard the crash.

A young mutant watched from the shadows. He had almost been see. He knew these guys were mutants but was still scared. He was eighteen, but had lived on his own in these woods since he was nine and he had gotten kicked out when his mutant powers developed.

Immy

Penpal

Old 07-06-2013, 01:54 AM

Logan looked up, he could hear them running before they had reached there, "You two alright?" Logan asked about the time Peter had asked Kitty if she was alright "Yea, I'm fine Kitty laughed when a little rabbit hopped out from a bush and her face turned red "I'm fine, thanks" she stood up to allow Peter to stand up when he wished as well "Don't tell me you ran from that thing?" Rogue cocked an eyebrow and Logan realized a new scent was in the area, but, didn't say nothing.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-06-2013, 03:09 AM

"We had heard somebody following us, we were heading back to camp and we tripped." Peter said holding Kitty close.

"We're glad you are alright." Bobby said.

"We are indeed." Kurt said with a smile

Immy

Penpal

Old 07-06-2013, 01:26 PM

A smaller figure stood within the shadows hiding, which caught Logan's attention since they weren't using their abilities. The forest moved hiding the younger aged one as she stood there with curiosity. She always did like younger people especially mutants.

"Alright, be more careful, and get over here" Logan had already started making hamburgers for everyone and the night was getting darker. Logan wanted to get everyone in bed soon so he could walk around without having to worry about anyone while out and about.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-06-2013, 02:21 PM

The older moved into the shadows so he won't be seen. When the burgers where started his stomach growled. He remembered those. He wondered if these mutants where nice, or if they would attack him if he were to approach.

Peter led Kitty to the fire next to Bobby and Rogue.

Kurt smiled as he helped Logan cook.

Immy

Penpal

Old 07-17-2013, 03:41 PM

Kitty fell asleep laying next to Peter as Rogue had left early going to bed; Logan enjoyed being close to Kurt as they cooked dinner. While they ate, everyone chatted about different things, and for once it was a light heart discussion. The younger one crept away looking at the one near her hiding as well thinking to him 'Lets go' even though she couldn't read minds, nature has a way to complete her thoughts as it would get the boy's attention to push him along.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-17-2013, 05:58 PM

The boy just shook his head a bit. He wanted to watch them. They were fascinating.

"Do you get the feeling as if we are being watched?" Kurt asked after they had eaten. He isn't afraid but he does move a bit closer to Logan. He felt safe near this man.

Immy

Penpal

Old 07-31-2013, 12:50 PM

"Sometimes, but, I would rather be watched by you, elf" Logan responded as everyone had already went into their tents to sleep except for Logan and Kurt that is. Logan looked over at Kurt caressing the bottom side of his face pulling him into a kiss as the moon was above them and the fire dimmed.

'Fine, I'm going to go to sleep, come back when you're ready' she thought to him and moved back the hidden pathway she came to find these campers out here. Of course she was curious, but, she was also tired. The more she used her powers, the more tired she would become, and the more sleep she would want.