No thanks, not my style 0 0%
Maybe, we'll see 2 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 10-09-2010, 08:04 PM

you're the
core of my addiction

"Impulsive. Enraptured. This yearning's captured me. I'm determined, I'm not pretending. You are my destiny...." This is a romantic literate roleplay set in the future where chivalry is practically dead. A bustling city is the setting for this interesting love story. You see, the are only three men left in the world and you want them. He's the core of your addiction, but how do you win him over? Everyone else wants him too. This is when the evil heart becomes exposed and the cruel minds of possessive women are revealed. Are you in for the love fight of your life?

Last edited by Wavi; 10-09-2010 at 09:18 PM..

Wavi

Old 10-09-2010, 08:41 PM

It's been about 400 hundred years since Earth was vacated and everyone was sent over to the new planet that they called Eyarth. As noticed, they were lacking creativity and since leaving Earth left such an impact on the people, they decided that keeping a similar name would forever remind them of home.

However, upon arriving on the planet, it soon became evident that there was a curse. According to the signs left from a previous civilization, it looks like there is a plague that kills off anyone that has a Y-chromosome. But, there are said to be "three gods amongst the people." Meaning, three men will be spared.

Even though the demise of man took about 400 years, it was now a large scale issue. Now only three handsome, young bachelors remain. Each is said to represent one of the places of life - the land, the water, and the sky. The land man is very down to earth, but seems to have a fiery spark to him. The water male is extremely sensitive, but often lets his emotions guide him, which can be problematic. The male of the sky is very laid back and vocal, but he's also the most distant of them all.

Again, being only three men, the women of the planet are all eager to date these attractive fellows. Being human nature, it is only natural that they seek out a lover. Granted, not all the women are interested in males. But, as known, it is impossible for two females to give birth to a child. Now seeing as it's been a a little over twenty years since any children were born, the females of the planet are beginning to realize that death is open human kind if they cannot repopulate the planet.

Women, as we all know, have catty sides and will fight off other women for their territory. With their patience dropping and fear of not being mated with growing, the women begin to join sides and turn on one another. However, no women really trusts another.

He is the core of their addiction and addiction leads to sinning. It's only a matter of time before a bloodbath starts and the men are forced to pick. They have one month to fall in love, but, here's the kicker, their mate might just get killed off! Time is of the essence and secrecy is everything.

Wavi

Old 10-09-2010, 08:52 PM

[IMGLEFT]http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l155/Sabe_gaia/Tanabata/Rules.jpg[/IMGLEFT]
  1. Apply to all Menewsha rules.
  2. PG-13 rating, please.
  3. Love is encouraged as is violence.
  4. A reserve must be filled out prior to making a profile.
  5. You can play up to two characters.
  6. You must apply for the role of a male by submitting a full profile as well as your posting style (so an example).
  7. Title your reserve with "I NEED him."
  8. Hmmmmm... I wonder what this rules says: Okay, I lied, title it "Wavi's a liar."
  9. Literacy is crucial.
  10. You must post at least two decent sized paragraphs.
  11. One liners are NOT accepted under any circumstances.
  12. After your reserve is accepted, you get to make your own profile (yes you can copy mine, but I prefer originality).
  13. Rules are meant to be broken, so anything I have written here is negotiable.
  14. No god-modding. Ever.
  15. Flaming is not allowed.
  16. Purposely hurting over Mene users is just downright cruel. Don't do it.
  17. Let me know when you're going to be MIA.
  18. I reserve the right to drop kick you from the roleplay for NOT obeying these rules.
  19. Inactive users will be warned twice. Third warning and I remove your character (unless otherwise discussed).
  20. I can change these rules whenever I want!

Wavi

Old 10-09-2010, 08:54 PM

[IMGRIGHT]http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l155/Sabe_gaia/Tanabata/Updates.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
This section will be update with time. Check back here for information about users, characters, and plotlines.
  • OOC Thread created and located here
  • It appears that most people are confused about this so here's a fast recap: All but three men have died, and you want to marry that male. If you marry him you become a "goddess" and get to rule the land and everyone loves you. Only issue is that everyone wants to marry the "gods" so you might have to play dirty to win the man's heart. However, until you're officially pregnant, you're an open target and can die at any point. Get it now? You're trying to pretty much become the queen and it'll be your genetics that will make up the new population of babies.
  • We have all three gods! Whoooo! Don't forget to vote for your favorite on the OOC thread! :]

Banner

HTML Code:
[URL="http://www.menewsha.com/forum/community/roleplaying-forum/171909-core-my-addiction-open-accepting.html"][IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/wipufs.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Last edited by Wavi; 10-10-2010 at 09:30 PM..

Wavi

Old 10-09-2010, 09:03 PM

[IMGRIGHT]http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l155/Sabe_gaia/Tanabata/Samples.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
This is the reserve I'd like you to fill out. Do not alter it. You are allowed to select your own colors. Also notice that I'm looking for real images only. It's easiest if you use celebrities. If you wish to make it look fancy, use www.picnik.com to edit the pictures and you can upload them on TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting. Good luck and have fun!

RECAP: Fill out the below reserve. Wait for a confirmation e-mail. Make a profile (you can use your reserve if you would like). Send it to me (tell me you're using the reserve as the profile). Receive another e-mail (confirming your profile). Start posting.

This is the reserve:
HTML Code:
[CENTER][SIZE="5"]◤[COLOR="White"]_______________________________________[/COLOR]◥
[FONT="Book Antiqua"][IMG]100x100 REAL Image of Character[/IMG]
[URL="Link to a larger image of your character"][COLOR="Color of your choice"][SIZE="5"]Character Name[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL][/FONT][/SIZE][FONT="Book Antiqua"]
gender, sexuality
•••••
write out age
write out height
write out weight
write out eye color
write out hair color

•••••[JUSTIFY][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]Personality/history:  At least five to ten sentences.

Something interesting about the character:  Two to five sentences.[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/JUSTIFY]
[SIZE="3"]•[COLOR="Color of your choice"]Username[/COLOR]•[/SIZE]
[/FONT]
[SIZE="5"]◣[COLOR="White"]_______________________________________[/COLOR]◢[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Last edited by Wavi; 10-10-2010 at 04:30 PM..

Wavi

Old 10-09-2010, 09:08 PM

The three men of the planet's profiles are housed here. Just in case you forgot, here's their little summary.

Now only three handsome, young bachelors remain. Each is said to represent one of the places of life - the land, the water, and the sky. The land man is very down to earth, but seems to have a fiery spark to him. The water male is extremely sensitive, but often lets his emotions guide him, which can be problematic. The male of the sky is very laid back and vocal, but he's also the most distant of them all.

the God of the Sky

Aeron J. Shike

male, straight
•••••
twenty-six years of experience
a towering six feet and three inches
a little under one-hundred and twenty pounds
a golden amber to gaze into forever
black spikes to tousle here and there

•••••
Uptight. Silent. Rude and arrogant at times. Distant. I'm not really one to do much talking. I much prefer listening and doing. I'm also very impulsive and I don't really like to be used. But strict ways aside, I'm a rather polite gentleman. I'm extremely intelligent and I love my job, I'm a world re-known defense attorney. Got a crime you need to escape from? I'm your man. I'm sly, clever, and very persuasive.

I live with my cat Muggers and her six kittens Tipper, Smogster, Peach Fuzz, Mr. Sniff, G-Dog, and Leelee. I absolutely adore them and, if I had the choice, I would definitely be reborn as a cat.

Wavikz

Quote:
the God of the Land

Blake Micheal Moore

Male, Straight
•••••
In case you’re wondering, I’m 23 years of age
I stand 6 feet, 2 inches tall
And a well-toned 140 pounds
Stare into my eyes, and you’ll see they’re a brilliant bright green
And my hair happens to be dark brown

•••••
To put it simply, I’m honest (but a tad on the blunt side), and not afraid to speak my mind. I’m very determined, and sometimes that gets in the way of things. Not to mention I’m naturally stubborn. I’m realistic and down to earth, but who doesn’t love to dream every once a while? I know how to make a joke out everything, but I stand up for what I believe in. I’m a dedicated member of a S.W.A.T team, but I still know how to have a good time. I can be sensitive when needed, but diving into secrets make me a bit uncomfortable. I grew up in a typical family, with one younger sister and middle class-parents.

I live alone in a fairly large sized apartment, save my border collie Nina. She’s my best friend, to be honest. And, quite frankly, I’m a tad jealous of the easy life she lives. Lucky dog.

musikfreakx

Quote:
the God of the Water

pj alexander lotus

male, straight
•••••
nineteen years of age
five foot nine . . . ish.
a hundred and thirteen pounds
a deep sea blue
black-brown-ginger, depends on the lighting.

•••••
Well, I guess most people would say I'm kinda shy a lotta the time. I don't open up to people real good, but when I do, oh boy. I'm creative -- music is my passion, though I love to sketch stuff too. To be honest though, I don't really like the idea of being one of the "chosen" three. I mean, c'mon. Next thing you know, it'll be raining cookies and all the snow in the world will turn into blueberry ice cream. Ah, well. Human kind's gotta carry on SOMEHOW, right ?

Don't tell anyone, but I'm actually kinda 'xciked to have chicks fighting over m- I mean, uh, to be able to meet so many new people ! You never know, I could meet my soul mate while I'm saving the human race !

RainbowMuffinage

Last edited by Wavi; 10-10-2010 at 09:08 PM..

Wavi

Old 10-09-2010, 09:09 PM

This section is where all the females are located. Congrats to you! You're a winner! Now go out there and kill some hoes for your man! Lol

Carrie Sherilyn Lovellette

female, straight
•••••
twenty-two years young
five feet and six inches tall
a little over one-hundred and thirty
captivating baby blues to stare at all day
swirls and curls of golden blonde to adore

•••••
Whoop-da-whoop! I'm a bit of a klutz and I'm the world's biggest tease. I flaunt my stuff like I'm the best (which I am). But don't let me ego burn you because if you went beneath the make-up and into my soul, you'd see I'm really just an innocent angel who's got the devil in a chock-hold. I'm unique and original and very competitive. I like to be a perfectionist, but sometimes my mind gets in my way. I'm one of those girls that has the words Drama Queen stamped on my ass. Take me for who I am or... wait, no, you have to take me or I'll kill off all 'dem other whores.

I'm a model and a make-up artist. I adore art and creativity. If anyone dares steal my man, I'll poison them with my paint, stab them with my sheers, and then write LOSER on their forehead in eyeliner. I will stop at nothing to win his heart. He's mine.

Wavikz

Quote:

Female, straight
•••••
I’ve lived in this world 20 years
For a woman, I’m a tall 5 foot 8 inches
Then again, I’m only a small 113 pounds
My eyes are a startling light blue
And my hair is dark crimson color

•••••
If you’re hoping to find out who I am and what I’ve been through, you’ve got another thing coming. I don’t easily tell about my past and I’m not planning on it. However, I will tell you this: At first glance, I appear a bit hardened on the edges and like I really don’t care. That’s only half true. Once you get past my closed off exterior, you’ll find I’m quirky, crazy, a tad random, creative, fun-loving, and very sincere in everything I do. I try to find humor in even the darkest situations, but I’ve got my one problems. My mother died when I was 13, and my dad began to abuse the bottle, and occasionally myself. I’ve hard trust issues, along with a mildly short temper, since the death of mother; she died of skin cancer, and it takes a while for me to let people in. I love to laugh, and I’m extremely protective of those I’m close to. I graduated high school early for my intelligence levels, and I’m one of the youngest criminal profilers in the FBI ever known.

I have a slight OCD problem; if I touch something with one hand, I have to touch it with the other. Music my main escape, and I’m obsessed with coffee. In my free time I like to do photography, and I’m a true dare-devil. I definitely know how to fight, but I also know when to let something go.

musikfreakx

Quote:

Airen Lafayette

Female, Bisexual yet prefers men
•••••
Nineteen Years of Life.
Five Feet, Seven Inches Tall.
About 120 Pounds, give or take.
Light Blue Eyes, With Hazel Green Around The Iris.
White Blonde.

•••••
So, I'm not completely straightfoward when it comes to my past. On the outside I look cold and mean, mostly due to my peircings, they seem to intimidate people. But truly if you try and get to know me you'll understand that thats not me at all. I'm really kind, yet i hate ignorant people, especially when it comes to myself. Think you know me? Wanna start rumors? I'll deck your face in. This is what caused me to get into alot of fights as a kid, i know how to handel myself.

I play guitar and love thunder storms. I have 8 piercings all together; my septum, my nose, microdermals in my cheeks, a monroe, two hip piercings, and my belly button. I live with my kitten Anabelle and my cat Oliver. I love dancing in my underwear and pretending im a rockstar.

JessehBoo

Last edited by Wavi; 10-15-2010 at 10:14 PM..

Wavi

Old 10-09-2010, 09:12 PM

[IMGLEFT]http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l155/Sabe_gaia/Tanabata/dodont.jpg[/IMGLEFT]
This is where the lists are. The White List is the place to be. The Black List is not your friend. Oh, and that Gray List is a hoax of the Black List. You're not really in trouble if you're on there. It's really just for laughs.

The White List

The Gray List

The Black List

Wavi

Old 10-09-2010, 09:13 PM

Just in case something was missed or needed.

Wavi

Old 10-09-2010, 09:14 PM

Yet another reserved section. Better safe than sorry, right?

Wavi

Old 10-09-2010, 09:18 PM

Wavi

Old 10-09-2010, 11:25 PM

[IMGRIGHT]http://i55.tinypic.com/2zoz1hw.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
[IMGLEFT]http://www.teacherplanet.com/resource/images/lettera.jpg[/IMGLEFT] painfully irritating noise radiated from the direction of a small black boomerang shaped thing, which was more commonly known as an alarm clock. At first the sound was light, but it slowly grew in magnitude. Before Aeron J. Shike could silence it, the machine clicked over to the iTunes setting. A familiar, taunting song played from the nightmare tool.

"I watched you let yourself die...." his lips moved to mimic the words, but not a sound escaped. A cold gaze lingered in his eyes as a chill drifted down his spine. Now dull, glassy eyes were forces shut in a mere hope to remove the visions from his mind. She was gone, he knew that. She let herself die because of her imperfection. She was the one he wanted, but would not ever get to have. Stricken by cervical cancer, she would never be a mother, which is why she took her own life. Jaeden Amy Lynn Howe was but a figment of Aeron's imagination now. A dream he could never have.

Golden eyes opening, he looked down at his cats. They could sense his sorrow and, to help ease the pain, rubbed up against his naked leg. A light smile crossed the male's face and he bent down to stroke Muggers. A kiss was placed on her pink nose, and then he went into his kitchen to prepare them their breakfast.

As he scooped out a nice heaping of kitty-chow, Aeron glazed at a folder on his counter. It was a speckled gray color and it contained the report for today's case. It was a cinch to win, but he needed to act a little less, well... arrogant. Picking up his black titanium keys, he strolled out toward to his car. Sliding into the black leather seat, the smell of gasoline in the early-morning caused him to cough. It was intoxicating, but it was the most ideal to awaken from a dream. Eyes closing again, Aeron flicked on the radio and then, when his eyes opened, began his long drive into the city. Court started in an hour and it would take him at least forty minutes to get there.

----------

[IMGRIGHT]http://i56.tinypic.com/qzjfrq.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
[IMGLEFT]http://www.knightguard.net/graphics/letter_b.gif[/IMGLEFT]rushing the powder onto her nose, Carrie dabbed her fine make-up brush back into the blush. Pulling it over her cheeks and then fingering her liner, the blonde began to question her eyes for the day. Wild and dark. That's what she wanted. Pulling the thick eyeliner pencil toward her chest, she drew deep raccoon-like rings around her eyes. To add a splash of color, she flipped open her shadow case. Today would be light teal, pink, and gold. A line here, an accent there, and then a light blending there, Carrie looked at her gorgeous reflection.

Mascara lengthened and darkened her pale lashes and then a light pink shimmer made her lips look flawless. An up-do hair style required a few little nit-picky choices here and there as to which strands of to hair were allowed to fall and frizz at their own request. Loading down her hair with a fine mist of the extra-hold spray, Carrie's foot continued to bob to the music that played from her ear-buds. Core of My Addiction, it was the song of her life. It dictated how she lived her life. She needed to be a finalist in the line-up for a man's heart. But who's heart? Well, Carrie wasn't picky. All three were down right sexy, but which was the ideal mate? Well, she would just have to get closer to see which had the right amount of spunk to maintain a nice and heavy session.

Standing, she exhaled. Today was Aeron's day in court. She was going to scope him out. You know, give him a once over and see if his credentials were any good. Even if he had the title 'god' and was one of three men, there was a chance he was a complete ass. She wouldn't have that. She demanded a prince. Anything less and she'd be sure to cut his throat. Carrie was a girl that liked to have a man more dominate than her, which as you can probably see, is not all that easy to find.

musikfreakx
you are a hurricane prone area, ...

Old 10-10-2010, 12:17 AM

[imgleft]http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=15943549[/imgleft]
The chorus from Knives And Pens, a song by Blackveil Brides, screamed from the cell phone sitting on a dark wood nightstand. A long, slender hand reached out lazily, missing the phone by more than quite a few inches. Instead, it slammed down on the nightstand and Andorra let out a loud curse, followed by a pitiful groan. Today was supposed to be her day off; meaning no calls, no notifications, no anything. But, in the Behavioral Analysis Unit of the FBI, there were never really any days off. Sure, it was one thing Andorra had to give up, but it was worth it. Being a criminal profiler, and the youngest ever known, had always been the twenty year old female's dream.

Finally, Andorra threw the plush white cover from over her head and, with much effort, raised her head. Her naturally semi-wavy, crimson hair was a sexy mess from being tossed around in deep sleep. The small, rectangular black alarm clock read 7:28 AM. The redhead blinked her wide, startling blue eyes before finally registering that someone was calling her. Grabbing the iPhone, Andorra glanced at the screen to see who was calling before sliding the green rectangle on the touch screen to answer it. "God damn Lily this better be good," she said in a still half-asleep, light soprano voice. Lily was one of her team mates, another criminal profiler, and she rarely called her. "It is, we need you to sit in and possibly testify for a case," her slightly alto voice came through the other line. "What case? The only case is that one guy's, Aeron, or whatever," Andorra replied. Only once in a blue moon did Andorra testify in a case, and this one didn't seem all that important. "Yes, it's for his. Look, you have to do it, sorry," the other female hurriedly said before hanging up. Sure, Andorra lusted for one of the 3 men left, but a small hate gathered in her stomach for Aeron, seeing as he was the reason for her having to go to work on her day off. She buried her head in the pillow and screamed before throwing the phone on the other side of her bed.

It took every once of Andorra's will power to draw herself from the toasty queen sized bed and make her way to the shower. She was dressed in a tank top and shorts, her usual sleepwear, and the apartment seemed as cold as ever. Her mind drifted between a half-asleep and waking up state. Before she could convince herself otherwise, she turned the water on scalding hot and hopped into the shower. The burning streams of water hit her body harshly, and Andorra took a small breath before stepping further into it, letting it wash over her face and rid her of the exhaustion overwhelming her. Andorra was a small girl, lean and tall, though toned from her line of work along with working out. Occasionally others would pass her off as a teenager, which sometimes worked in her advantage in work and other situations, and other times it was just downright annoying.

Finishing her quick shower, Andorra jumped out and wrapped a fluffy light blue towel around her lithe body. In the blink of an eye the female was dressed, a dark navy skirt showing off her long legs and a white blouse on top of it. She ran a straightener quickly over her drying hair before applying a light layer of foundation, blush, and black eyeliner and mascara to make her eyes pop. She brushed her teeth, grabbed a bottle of mineral water along with a green apple, and hurried out the door, her phone and keys in her free hand. Her mid-back length hair whipped around her for a second in the morning breeze, and she quickly made her way to her car before zooming off to the court house.

[imgright]http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll132/iTzFatalX/Hot%20or%20Not/255369114_l.jpg[/imgright]
A tanned face adorned with bright green eyes and topped with tousled brown hair popped up from under the comforter of dark wood bed. An internal alarm clock had woken the male up, and a millisecond after awaking Blake Moore's alarm clock blared from his nightstand. Always having been a morning person, Blake was out of bed and in the shower in the speed of light. He couldn't remember if he had work today or not, but, then again, for a S.W.A.T team there was always that possibility.

The 23 year old washed his body quickly before turning the circular handle to cut off the water and getting out. He dressed in as much time as he had taken to get up. He had always been quick on his feet, even as a child, and today was no exception. He wasn't in a rush, he just preferred not to waste time. Being a man of many talents, Blake had whipped up a delicious omelet in mere seconds. However, he took his time to eat it and drink a tall glass of smart water while reading yesterday's newspaper, not bothering to go outside and get the new one from the mailbox of his large apartment. He hummed as he ate, a lively energy seemingly radiating from him. Mornings were his favorite time of the day; he didn't have women constantly fighting to get to him, and he had time to himself.

A flash of fur passed Blake's eyes as a large fluffball jumped up, grabbed the small remainder of his omelet in its teeth, and flopped on the ground to eat it. Blake laughed, and grinned at the border collie, Nina, who now lay on the floor, eating his breakfast. "Oh Nina, you're the only girl for me," he said playfully and ruffled her fur before placing his dishes in the kitchen sink. He left her out a large bowl of dog food and a similar one with water, before walking out the door. He finished pulling his coat sleeves on, and, glancing around just in case, fast walked to his car.

The car itself was a shiny dark black, and all windows were tinted so that no one could see in, but he could see out. It was a perfect cover so that he knew no women could tell it was him, and that's what he preferred. Privacy was a big thing to him, and he took all necessary measures for it. More than once he had encountered a crazed woman, dying to be with him. Honestly, woman who only wanted him because he was in fact a male, turned him off. He'd prefer a woman to want to be with him because of him, his personality, and not just because he had a penis.

Last edited by musikfreakx; 10-10-2010 at 12:36 AM..

Wavi

Old 10-10-2010, 12:43 AM

Lightly pressing on the brake, Aeron's car came to a stop. It was a smooth halt too. A crowd of people flocked around his car. Opening the doors, he placed his sunglasses on his face and rose out from his seat. A loud scream came from the west, "OH MY GOD! It's him! AERON! We love you!" Eyes rolling from behind the black mask, Aeron waved the fans off. Being one of three living males was a pain. But it was a right he was willing to live for. If he was deemed a god amongst the people, he would live for the sake of being used to rule, protect, and sustain a country.

Stepping in-sync with his client, Aeron rested a reassuring hand on the female's back. Sandra Flink was her name and she was wrongfully accused of manslaughter. Well, womanstlaughter. It was up to Aeron to make sure Sandra was freed from the wrongdoing that were deviously placed against her.

As they ascended the stairs, the opposition approached. "You're never going to win this. We have proof. She's a dead woman." Hissing, the female attorney walked away. Sandra, who at this point was on the brink of tears, dropped to her knees. "I swear, Aeron, I swear, I didn't kill her." Her face and knees became one and she broke down into a fit of tears.

Aeron exhaled. Bending at the hips, he patted the brunette's back. "It'll be okay. Trust me. I never lose. Now collect yourself and let us go." Her head bobbed and, being a gentleman, Aeron helped her up and lead her into the courtroom. Unbuttoning his suit coat, the tall male walked over to his seat and remained standing. It wasn't time to start just yet, but Aeron enjoyed getting a feel for his location before the court began. Looking about, he noticed all the women in the room.

A biased jury, I presume. Smirking, he then realized the jury was made entirely up of both straight girls as well as lesbians. He would not sway this group. It would split half and half, well minus the one that was most likely bisexual. Snickering under his breath, Aeron loved how society had amounted to this. A government that used to be ruled by men and that oppressed women was now run by women, and quiet while he thought, and now men where but a rare jewel. Prior to the death and old age of men, men and women were equals. Way before then, back when women where simply wives, they were also jewels. The tides had changed. He was forever in their hands, and yet, the were in his hands. After all, it was he that was rare and close to extinction. The Y-chromosome was his curse, but it was also his blessing. For with that male making genetic feature, he would be one of the contributors to the population. He would help Homo sapiens survive. Aeron and the other two men were, shockingly, the key to life.

musikfreakx

Old 10-10-2010, 01:08 AM

With her energy dwindling to a barely alive, buzzing annoyance of having to be up this early, Andorra drove to the Court House in a haze. She saw a figure get out of the car she parked beside, and a huge excitement followed by high-pitched screaming accompany it. "Must be him..." She mumbled. She grabbed the beige file sitting in her passenger seat and began to scan through it. Sandra Flink... manslaughter... sociopathic tendencies... manipulative personality. Hm. This'll be interesting, Andorra thought to herself. She grabbed her tall bottle of mineral water and hopped out, continuing to fully read through the file.

After waiting for the large mass of fan girls to drift away, Andorra strode confidently into the court house. A female attorney, by the name of Kate Dawson, strode up to her, dressed in a dark pant suit and looking extremely official. "Ah, good, you made it Ms. Sanders," the woman buzzed in her ear. Andorra nodded. "Like I had a choice," she said, semi-angry but mostly annoyed. The woman brushed off the comment before placing her hand on her arm and leading her closer to the court room doors. "Look, we have to take this woman down, and, to do that, you're going to have to be our key factor. This means that you need to testify and do everything you can to pass her off as a sociopathic, deceiving, evil woman, got it?" Andorra's eyebrows raised. "I'll say what I believe is the truth. I don't care if you lose because of it, but I am not going to lie for the sake of your case. That being said, I'll do my best to describe who she really is, but first I need to assess her behavior on the court floor. Got it?" Andorra added, the last comment a bit mocking. She knew she had gotten a bit loud with the attorney, but one thing she wouldn't do was lie for the sake of another person.

Eyes drifting to the only male in the room, one of the only 3 on the planet, Andorra assessed Aeron Shike speculatively. She knew he was a force to be reckoned with, but she didn't mind the competition. Her eyes returned to the family attorney, who still looked a bit stunned. Andorra offered her a small smile, which eased the woman back to her normal self. With confidence, Andorra walked into the court room, eyes immediately drifting to her seeing as the court room had been silent and mostly focused on Aeron Shikes. Andorra waited as each person on the main court floor, herself included, agreed to tell the whole truth by oath, then she plopped down in her seat, reading the file and studying Sandra Flink. The file included past psychologist's notes, along with all studied behaviors by a minor criminal profiling team, way below the FBI.

As far as the notes went, Sandra seemed to be exactly as the female attorney said she would have to be portrayed. Something did seem a tad off about the woman, but Andorra would have to wait and find out exactly what that was. Sandra Flinks's eyes seemed to be darting everywhere, which could be because she was nervous about the trial, or she was nervous she got caught. Andorra leaned over and wrote 'jittery' on the yellow notepad in front of her. A psychologist's note, written in bright blue ink, caught Andorra's eyes and she glanced back down at the file. "Possible multiple personality disorder. Perhaps an aggressive male, seeing as she wants desperately to have a male in her life. Could cause violent acts which would remain unknown to her actual personality." Andorra circled this in her own pen, letting out a small, curious "hmph" as she read it.

((I'll get back to Blake's character later, waiting for a better time to bring him into the scene))

Wavi

Old 10-10-2010, 01:29 AM

When Andorra entered the room, Aeron couldn't help but smile. Ah, for once, a woman that doesn't swoon over the sight of me. This will be entertaining. Looking down at his client, Aeron felt some unease. Something was off about her. Definitely wrong. Still wearing his shades, Aeron decided it would be best to keep it that way, or at least for now. Last thing he needed was Andorra picking up on his distrust of his client. He was supposed to represent her. But, being a man of justice, he also wanted to make sure he wasn't letting a mad woman on the loose.

When his behind was finally settled on the oak chair, he waited for his turn to speak. After the little opening act was finished by the judge and the exits were pointed out, Aeron was given the floor. Rising, he buttoned his shirt and wandered out from behind his desk. Pacing back and forth, he finally landed besides the gates to the audience. Resting his palm on the round soft oak railing, he analyzed the people. A smile wasn't something to happen here, so he quickly dismissed that thought.

"As you are all aware, my client, Miss Sandra Lorianna Flink, is being charged with manslaughter on the first degree. However, there are facts that refute this claim and those are want this trial is all about. After seeing a professional psychiatrist, we've fumbled across irrefutable information that Miss Flink was unaware of her wrongdoings. Schizophrenia. One her way to her best friend's house, Flink's mind began to hallucinate and her bizarre delusions began. Thinking that her best friend was the future wife of Blake Micheal Moore, Flink lashed out. She, in her ill mindset, believed that Miss Kylee Ganger was going to poison the god of the land. So, without further ado, I call our psychiatrist, Miss Larxene Ann Wilcom, to the stand."

Turning around, Aeron watched as Wilcom walked up and took her seat. He knew the opposition would want to question her, so he decided he would let them batter her first. As he was walking back to his seat, he noticed the rage in Sandra's eyes. What is she so mad about? She knew I was taking this alley. Heh, ungrateful woman. Maybe you are better off... dead.

[[So I haven't actually watched Law and Order in forever. If I messed up with how the court runs, let me know and I'll change it. XD]]

Last edited by Wavi; 10-10-2010 at 01:32 AM..

musikfreakx

Old 10-10-2010, 01:58 AM

Watching as a psychiatrist was questioned by Aeron, Andorra's eyes continued to shift between Sandra, Aeron, and the jury. A rage seemed to begin to form in Sandra's eyes, and Andorra raised her eyebrows. The attorney leaned over and nudged her. "We'd like for you to question the psychiatrist, then Ms. Flink," she said, her eyes remaining on Aeron. "What? You're the attorney," Andorra hissed. The attorney and Andorra argued for a second, before Andorra finally gave up. She barely listened to Aeron as he carefully interrogated the psychiatrist, but her full focus stayed on Sandra Flink.

When the time came for the female attorney to take the floor, Andorra arose instead. She strode in front of the other psychiatrist, no emotion playing in her bright blue eyes. She asked a few, minor questions and one answer rang particularly important in her mind. Andorra had asked if Sandra had ever exhibited signs of violence and or forgetfulness. The psychiatrist had said there had been times where she didn't remember what she had done the previous day, or that she had lashed out for no apparent reason.

Andorra turned on her heel to face Sandra. "Miss Flink, why would you take it upon yourself to kill Miss Ganger? Mr. Moore isn't yours, he is not your responsibility nor mate," Andorra began to provoke Sandra, hoping she would lash out or show a change in mind-set or personality. She could already see the flames in Sandra's eyes, and knew just a little more prodding would do the trick. "Why would you go over to your best friend's house, and kill her because you were so convinced that you had to do it protect him? Why would you let your sick obsession lead to that level?" Andorra continued, getting louder and louder.
((sorry it's so short, gotta get off))

Wavi

Old 10-10-2010, 02:16 AM

Just as Aeron was about to call Andorra out on her rapid fire of questions that would definitely fuel Sandra's rage, the male saw the female under interrogation crack. Her nose wrinkled and she began to pant and grunt. Yelling in Andorra's face, Sandra's hands went haywire as she bolted from the stand. Toppling out of the gate, she lashed out at the pretty redhead. "You don't you know what you're talking about! He loves me! I had to save him! He needs to live! He's a god!"

Crazed eyes darted about the room as she watched the security guards begin their trip to her. Almost as if they were sucked into the Matrix and forced into slow motion, Sandra Flink's wild eyes hinted at a hidden motive. Grin emerging on her face and hands reaching into her breasts, the psychopathic female managed to knock Andorra off her feet and onto the ground.

From behind the stand, Aeron's feet bent up toward his behind and he slid over the top of the desk. Papers falling to the ground in a a whirl of madness, the slender dark-haired man moved closer toward Andorra and Sandra. Still all playing out in slow motion, Aeron's eyes widened when he saw the silver butt of of a letter opener glitter below the female's low cut top. Sunglasses falling from his rapid shift from being up right to driving to shield Andorra from a literal cut-throat attack, he fail just short of the women. Rather than waiting for bloodshed, the male did what he learned best from his previous job.

Reaching for what most would think was his wallet, Aeron pulled out a sleek black pistol with the words I Am the Only One etched into the side of the barrel. Flicking off the safety, he felt his finger's muscle ripple as it flexed on the trigger. The click came first and was shortly followed by an echoing banging clatter. The shells ejected and slowly tumbled onto the marble floor.

Clank. Clank.

Two shells. Two bullets. Aeron's steady hand lowered the gun and he flipped the safety back on. Another lunge forward and he was at Andorra's side. Looking at the mess before him, he saw the look of rage the still lingered in Sandra's cold, dead eyes. She was out for blood. There was nothing she wouldn't do. Then turning, he looked at Andorra who was laying beneath the corpse.

Without exerting much effort, Aeron freed the woman and offered her a hand. The panicked audience was still standing and cowering, but they seemed to relax when they saw Aeron has corrected the issue. With his eyes now visible, he looked away in shame. "I'm sorry I put you in harm's way. I never meant to. Forgive me, please." Standing, he towered over little Andorra who was surprisingly tall for a female. Looking down at her, he left horrible. Mortified by the fact that his ego had almost got another innocent woman killed, Aeron turned and began his shameful walk out of the courthouse. He was no longer needed and would now have to fight to earn back his reputation, or at least that's what he believed.

[[That's fine. I probably should get off Mene too. I have a report/research paper to finish. Oh and I hope this post was okay. Sorry if I controlled your character some. I just wanted to kill Sandra. She was pissing me off. XD]]

musikfreakx

Old 10-10-2010, 05:07 PM

In a millisecond everything fell into a deep pit of insanity. Sandra lunged out, her eyes full of hatred and locked on Andorra. For some unknown reason, Andorra stalled. Perhaps it was the shock that the obsession of being with one of the only men on the entire planet would not only lead to Sandra Flink having killed Miss Granger, but also lead to an attempt to kill Andorra. Finally, instinct kicked in and Andorra crouched in a defensive position to better fend off Sandra. She was bent down to where her stomach was shielded by her knees, and she had a hand reaching down to her pocket for her gun, and the other shielding her face.

However, this proved inefficient as the now crazed Sandra knocked Andorra onto the ground. For a minute, Andorra saw stars and was at a loss as to what was happening. Then everything kicked back into perspective as, suddenly, Aeron was launching himself towards them. Andorra was about to get up when suddenly, two loud shots rang through her ears. She was momentarily deafened save for a high-pitched ringing. She glanced around in a confused manner before a heavy weight flattened her to the ground. She felt warm blood trickle over shoulder, knowing it wasn't her own, and then Aeron was right in front of her face, helping her back to her feet.

Andorra let herself be pulled up by the tall male, her hand feeling like a child's in his. She looked up at him, something which usually didn't happen due to her tall height, a thousand emotions playing through her eyes. Gratefulness... Confusion... Shock... Her blue eyes clouded for a second as she gathered herself. As she opened her mouth to speak, the handsome man who had just saved her life was apologizing and walking away.

Mouth agape, Andorra watched as he began to walk away. Andorra knew it would be her only chance to thank him before the swarm of fan girl's gobbled him up, and she did a quick jog towards him. She stopped straight in front of him, blocking him from moving past her.

"I... Well, thank you. If it hadn't been for you, I'd be dead or seriously injured. I stalled, I don't know why, but you killed her before she could attack me. Thank you," she said quickly, finally getting the words out. The rest of the court room, along with every other human in it, seemed frozen in time. It was probably because they were watching the scene before them with much intensity, but Andorra blocked that out. Her bright blue eyes stared up in his, and with a lean, long hand, Andorra brushed her bangs to the side. She felt a warm spot on her shoulder, and glanced at, before looking back up at Aeron. Her left shoulder was partially covered in the deceased Sandra Flink's blood, put for some insane reason that didn't bother Andorra at the moment. It wasn't a pressing matter, but this seemed to be.

A replay of the last five minutes played out in Andorra's head; Sandra's suddenly changing of personality, her crazed attack which had left Andorra stunned, Aeron's quick movements which saved her. The thought of her possibly being dead, had Aeron not reacted so quickly, made Andorra shudder, a rare movement for her.

Driving through the town, Blake was blind-sided as he passed the court. He remembered about the woman being tried for killing her friend over him. The thought sickened him on so many levels. He pulled over to the side of the road, watching the Court House with curious green eyes. A large movement from one of the window's caught his eye, and he watched closely. A feminine figure launching herself from a table to another woman standing, and then a male shadow darting across the table as well.

Before Blake could further contemplate the scenario playing out in shadows in the window he focused so intently on, two muffled bangs traveled to his ears. It was, unmistakably, the sound of a gun going off twice. Acting on pure instinct, Blake grabbed his spare pistol from the glove box compartment on the passenger side, and darted into the Court House. He pressed up against a wall closest to the door of the room he had heard the gun shot coming from. There was less commotion now. The room seemed dead silent save for two voice, that of a female's and that of a male's. His curiosity got the better of him and he glanced into the room through the crack between the door's. From a limited view point, all Blake could make out was two figures talking.

Blake debated going in, but decided against it. He didn't want to make more of the scene then there already had been, so he put his gun in a side holster on his belt and walked back out to his car. Thankfully, no one had noticed him entering and exiting the building. As he reached his car, he realized he had locked his keys in it. Swearing loud enough for any passerby to hear, he yanked on the door handle. Reaching into his pocket for his cell phone to call Triple A, he realized that was in the car too.

"Great."

[[Haha, I actually loved it. I read it from my iPod late last night and was pissed I couldn't reply. Sorry for the randomness in Blake's character, I just felt bad for not using him, lol.]]

Wavi

Old 10-10-2010, 10:00 PM

Aeron didn't want her thanks or gratitude. If it weren't for his stubborn ego her life never would have been in danger. Prior to being an attorney, Aeron was a sniper for the CIA. He was the best, but, he let that get to his head. After costing his partner her life, Aeron vowed to help those that were oppressed and fell victim to arrogant bastards like himself. And yet, there he was faced with arrogance again. It was the one thing he hated about himself. Thankfully, that haughty attitude really only came to winning things and not to women. Aeron had already lost the love of his life so he wasn't really fond of the fan club. If he had his way, he would much rather let some other man (which obviously didn't exist) take his place.

Grim eyes couldn't lock with Andorra's. It was his fault. He admitted it already, why wouldn't she just let him go? Thanking him wasn't necessary. But, being polite, he cupped the female's hands in his own. "I'm no hero. I don't deserve your praise. It is my arrogance and lack of control that got you into this situation. If there is any way in which I can make this up to you, please, allow me to do so." Eyes finally daring to look into hers, a light smile came onto his slender face.

All seemed to finally be okay, until he heard the sound of a car alarm that was all too familiar. "Seriously? Who would try to break into my car? It's not even that fancy?" Reaching into his pockets, he realized he had somehow misplaced his... "Wait! What? My car is being stolen!" Bolting for the door, he ran out and down the stops. "Stop! Thief! Car! Mine.... oh forget it." Exhaling, he turned to see Blake and another female standing there. The female with wild colored eyes blinked several times before dropping the crowbar. Cocking a brow, he waited for an explanation.

"I can explain! You see, he claims to have left his keys and phone in the car! But we can't really see as the bozo bought tinted glass. And I just so happened to bring a crowbar with me... instead of my phone. It... well, happens! I... ummmm... hi." Dropping the crowbar, Carrie took off in a dead sprint. "I swear! I was going to return the camera after I took pictures in the park!"

Without even moving an inch, Aeron cleared his throat and shifted his eyes to Blake. "Well, that was... interesting. As far as your cell phone and keys, here," he went to hand the man his phone when it suddenly hit him that his was charging at home. "Heh, oops. I forgot I killed the battery last night."

Shaking his head, he broke out into laughter. It was a delayed response, but Carrie's bizarre fit finally registered in Aeron's mind. "Wait... did she seriously say she took a crowbar instead of her phone? Wow, what a woman. At least... at least she's honest, right?" Turning around, he looked up the steps to see if Andorra had followed. Just to the right of the steps he saw a figure approaching. Hmmmm, that looks like PJ. Maybe he has his phone.

musikfreakx

Old 10-10-2010, 11:05 PM

Andorra was shocked at the male's response. Most men, will when there were more men, would bask in the praise. But, he was different. Was it because he was one of the last males alive? Or was it because of his past? Andorra guessed the latter. Then again, weren't they all changed because of their past? Every person in the room had a different story, and Aeron was obviously no exception. Though her curiosity picked at her, Andorra refrained from asking any personal questions. She wouldn't want him to do that to her, her past was not something she easily shared. When Andorra was 13 her mother died of skin cancer and it hit her hard. Her father too, considering he began to take to alcohol like a dog to water. But then, things grew worse. Alcohol wasn't enough to make the man forget about the tragedy. No, violence was the answer. And who was a better target than the small, helpless girl living in his own home?

Her whole past was the reason for Andorra being where she was right at this second. Had her mother not died, which started a whole train wreck of events, Andorra wouldn't have wanted out of her home so badly. She wouldn't have graduated high school early or gotten her degree as easily. She wouldn't be the youngest criminal profiler in history. But the present was an account for that too. Had it not been for Aeron, everything she had done and achieved would be history.

Andorra saw pain in Aeron's eyes when he finally looked back down at her. She let out a small laugh. "Make this up to me? I think saving my life is enough, even if you put me in the situation," she teased and winked to let him know she was just joking. The warmth from his hands spread into hers, and her smile grew just a tad bigger.

The moment was cut short as a car alarm rang out. Andorra jogged after Aeron as he ran out, stating that the car was his. Refraining from chuckling at his exclamation chopped into bits, Andorra's eyes landed on the scene before her. A woman and, surprisingly, a man were trying to break into the car. She began to laugh, a pretty twinkling sound, as she tried to cover her mouth with her hand, the woman's sudden fit making her crack up. She glanced back to see another male heading towards her. Dang. I'm meeting all three of the only men left alive in one day. Luck must be working out for me, she thought to herself. "I have my phone, here," Andorra said to Blake and smiled, tossing her phone to him.

"Wait! Why are you leaving?"
Blake called after Carrie, his eyebrow furrowing in confusion. She was gone in a second, and her words rang in his ears. He let out a low chuckle, though he remained confused. She was different alright.

Eyes returning to the figures in front of him, he nodded appreciatively at Andorra as she tossed him her phone. He caught it easily, but first waited to see if PJ would be able to help. "What happened in there? I heard the gun shot," he asked curiously, raising an eyebrow at the two in front of him. Today was already proving different than most. He wasn't sure if that was a good thing. However, his thoughts remained on the wild eyed girl who had seemed to come out of nowhere with a crowbar, offering to help. He frowned at the fact that he didn't catch her name.

Wavi

Old 10-11-2010, 12:54 AM

Turning toward Blake, Aeron chuckled. "I agree. It is a pity we never got her name. She was so refreshing. A tad eccentric, but it's better than the typical clingers." Turning to look back at Andorra, she smirked. "You're not going to start clinging to me now, are you?" With that sly smile still on his face, Aeron walked up the stairs and placed his hands around her face. "C'mon. Like I said. I owe you. Let me offer you a warm meal at my place. Believe it or not, I'm a superb cook. Would you... care to join me?" Moving a few steps down to even himself with her, he offered his hand to her. "Unfortunately we'll have to walk as someone hijacked my car. And... I live about a forty minute drive away. So, if we time it right, we should get to my place by about six." A wink followed.

Recalling Blake was still there, he shook his head at PJ. 'Dude, you're slower than a slowpoke. Sheesh. Where do you think you are? The Matrix?" Grinning, he crossed his arms over one another to wait for Andorra's answer. While waiting he couldn't help but notice that the courtroom was finally emptying. Surprisingly, not many paid any attention to them. The sheer shock from the event must have made that fangirl craze die down.

His emotionless face came back when he turned to reload his gun. Taking the black tool out, he removed two silver bullets from his belt. Sliding them in, he winced when the door slammed into his skin. A light trickle of blood dripped from the crescent between his index finger and thumb. Shaking it some, he looked at his hand as if it were completely useless. Still standing there, he shot Andorra a plea-filled look of 'can you help me?'

Meanwhile Carrie was busy spying on the group from afar. Butt wriggling as she used her binoculars. Turning, she looked at her sketch pad. With a pencil still in her right hand, she frantically went to work sketching out the males. She knew she was too much of a spazz and far too nervous to say anything intelligent to the males, so she opted for the easier option, drawing them. She could then hang the images up and talk to them as if they were real.

A light blush came to her face when she saw Aeron touch Andorra. Of all the women she knew, Andorra was one that deserved a nice man. Granted there were only three men alive or the rest were too old and on the verge of dying, but still, she could really use one. As a child she had a lot to endure. But, the vicious animal in Carrie also knew that if Andorra got one of the three men, then the odds of her getting on of the other two significantly dropped. Biting her lip, she cursed at herself. "If only I could talk to them... normally and without blushing...."

musikfreakx

Old 10-11-2010, 09:32 PM

Confusion was cast over Andorra's face as she pondered the girl who had just ran off in the other direction. Something seemed oddly familiar about her, but Andorra just couldn't name it. It was like she knew her in a past life, or at least a long time ago. "She seemed familiar," Andorra stated quietly, more to herself than the males. She snapped back into focus when Aeron asked her a question. Her lips curled up in a light smile. "Oh don't flatter yourself," she teased and winked, laughing.

A light rosy blush appeared upon the 20 year old's cheeks as Aeron put his hands on her face. "OK, if you insist. But I'll be the judge of your cooking," she added in a playful manner. She was quite flattered at his invitation, and gingerly took his open hand. "I don't mind the walk."

Andorra's bright blue eyes scanned over the other male. Wow. I'm meeting all three of the 'gods' in one day. Seems like luck's in my favor, she thought to herself, and offered a light smile to the approaching male. Her attention went from him, to the people exiting the Court House. Nothing like a good shooting to stun a crowd, she thought to herself and grimaced as memories of Sandra's body atop hers floated through her mind.

With sudden motion from Aeron, Andorra glanced back around. She scoffed as he cut his hand while reloading the gun and looked at her pitifully. She smiled coyly before gently grabbing his hand in hers. Her soft fingers lightly turned his hand as she examined his hand. Tearing off both sleeves of her blouse, leaving an oddly appealing white tank-top like blouse left, Andorra dropped the bloody sleeve onto the ground and used the clean one to dab away at the cut on Aeron's hand. As she did so, she sent him up a half-amused look before returning to aiding his cut. Once the blood had been cleaned away, Andorra contemplated what to do next with it. She knew it would be best to bandage it, but she didn't have a Band-Aid. "Just keep dabbing at the blood whenever it comes up. We can clean it better and bandage it later," she replied, a sweet smile alighting her features.

---

"She sure seemed like something else,"
Blake commented quietly. He nodded at PJ, then turned to see if he could find where the girl had run off to. A small movement far off caught his eyes, and he noticed what appeared like a dead body. Upon further watching, he saw it was moving, and was adorned with blonde hair and slender arms wielding binoculars. Blake chuckled and looked straight at the binoculars, he had cunning eyesight, and sent a small wave, having a feeling it was the girl.

Blake quickly called Triple A, who said they would be by in twenty minutes, before turning his attention to the others before him. An amused smile crept across his face as Aeron cut his hand and turned to the pretty redhead for help. However, he kept his comments inside and instead took in the surroundings. A dazed horde of people exited the Court House, not even acknowledging the fact that all three, lusted after males were right in front of. He scoffed once before shaking his head and bringing himself back to focus.

Wavi

Old 10-12-2010, 12:28 AM

Fighting back the sudden urge to hug Andorra, Aeron opted for a simple smile. "Dude, if you need anything, you know my number. Granted I won't get the call until later, but still, hit me up if you need anything. But I think PJ's got you covered." His eyes turned toward the direction of Carrie. "You know, you could just walk over to her and kiss her. Might make her less jumpy and pink. Besides, you might pick up her name. Just a thought." Laughing, Aeron wrinkled his nose at Andorra. "Shall we?"

Bowing, he pointed the way. "Home sweet home is this way, my dear." A thought popped into his head. Carrie was located over there and, if he were decent, he would give Carrie a warning.

Aeron began to walk ahead, knowing Andorra would catch up. As he passed by the blonde with the wild eyes, he cocked a brow at her. "You know, I heard he's a good kisser. If I were you, I might look for a new stalk-out. He's onto you and he might just come over and lay one on you."

"FFFFFFF! Are you serious! Oh god! I... crap! Ummm... DUMPSTER! Oh how I love you!" Running over to it like a frantic love-struck female, Carrie wriggled her butt before opening the latch. A disgusted followed, but, after gulping, she hopped into the pit of filth.

Eyes widening, Aeron looked over at Andorra. "I thought I knew a thing or two about women, but she has proven me wrong. Are you all... psychos?" A panicked look came over him. "Oh god, you're not going to kill me, right?" Crossing his index fingers to make an X, he stepped back and cowered. "Oh mighty one, please spare me my life." Opening one eye, Aeron poked out his tongue. "But seriously. If you try to kill me, I'll have to kill you first."

Carrie, who was now wishing she wasn't such a chicken, listened in on the two. To her, they sounded like a cute couple. The more she learned about this Aeron guy, the more she realized he wasn't her style. He was... different. Attractive? Yes. Smart? Very much so. Normal? Not so much. It was that aspect of him that "turned her off." She wanted a guy that was easy to get. Aeron, at times, was hard to understand and he was definitely too old fashioned for her. He was more about chivalry and being a gentlemen. Going slow and making sure "mama would approve." Not really Carrie's forte.

Last edited by Wavi; 10-12-2010 at 12:36 AM..

musikfreakx

Old 10-12-2010, 12:56 AM

"We shall," Andorra said with a grin, throwing in a lop-sided curtsie, and began walking with Aeron. She turned slightly and gave Blake and the other male a goodbye wave and light smile before turning around to a full-front to walk. A million thoughts cascaded through her head. At that second her phone began to buzz as someone called her. She glanced down and frowned at the name 'dad'. It was her father, calling to insult her and spit out alcohol tainted, cruel words. Frankly, she wasn't going to let him spoil her day, so she hit the 'ignore' button, hoping Aeron hadn't seen, and shoved the phone back in her pocket.

Andorra snickered as Carrie dived into the dumpster. "Um, behind a wall would've been a good option you know," she shouted out to her and laughed. Her eyes twinkled and she shook her head while holding back more laughs. She eyed the dumpster speculatively, grinning all the while.

Deciding to play along, the female adopted a crazy look in her eyes. Before she had became a criminal profiler, she'd also majored in acting. "Oh, Aeron, don't you love me?" Andorra said, her words sickeningly sweet. "Because otherwise, I'll have to kill you, so you'll be all mine," she added, reaching into her pocket to pull out a ball point pen. She began to raise it threateningly, stepping towards Aeron in a crazed manner.

At seeing the shock on Aeron's face, Andorra let her facade go and began to laugh. Her stomach ached with the sudden laughter, but she couldn't contain it. She opened her mouth to apologize for freaking him out, but only more laughs protruded.

Blake raised an eyebrow at Aeron. "I think kissing her would make her more jumpy," he said, letting out a soft chuckle. "Thanks, man, you two kids have fun," Blake teased and shooed them away. He searched for Carrie again, before seeing the seemingly crazed woman dive into a dumpster. "That's different," he said to himself.

After telling PJ he'd be back, Blake strolled over to the dumpster. He opened the lid and jumped in beside the female, leaving a crack open so they could see each other. "Well hi there," he spoke in a playful tone. He could hear the other couple outside of the dumpster, but he ignored that fact.

For a split second, he wondered what the girl would do next. However, he seemed to like the spontaineity that engulfed her; it provided a thrill. He loved taking chances, and this was a hell of a chance. But, it could be worth it, and he hoped it would be. His bright green eyes seemed to glitter in the small shaft of light that entered the dumpster. Surprisingly, the smell wasn't as bad as most thought it would be.