Vanora
Baby Jae

Old 01-23-2014, 04:39 AM

I don't mind muscles, as long as it's not too bulky. I have calf muscles because of when I used to dance. So unfortunately my legs are a bit thick with both fat and muscle. Lol.
I do want muscles on my arms though and I just want a flat tummy, I don't even need abs.

I love my brother! I would literally do anything for him.
Even though he's younger than me, I consider him as an older brother. Mainly because he acts the role of "big" brother.

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 01-23-2014, 04:40 AM

My brother is younger than me too - younger than most people think he is actually. And I hate that when he's at school I hardly get to see him. :(

Vanora
Baby Jae

Old 01-23-2014, 04:45 AM

How much younger? o:
My brother is about 6 years younger than me.
It sucks missing your siblings. :c

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 01-23-2014, 04:46 AM

5 years younger - he's 20 and I'm 25. But most think that we're like a year apart, or that he's older.
He goes to school out of state and his spring break is not the same as mine so I won't see him till he's home for summer, and we don't even know when that'll be yet. :( there's a picture of me and him over in my memory jar.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 01-23-2014, 04:48 AM

I've got 3 brothers. one I never see who I love. one who I rarely see who I love but he frustrates me cause of age difference. point of few difference. and a lazy little brother who acts like my twin for somethings. we get along great most of the time and I love him. but when we clash... we clash hard. lots of yelling and slammed doors type.
he just moved out of my house cause he didn't pay rent. now I'm stuck with a bill I can't pay.. which is why I'm up still actually. . Im upset and boiling off my sadness after exercising.

tip for the exercises by the way. when you get up with the counts per Rep. what I do to keep my will power going is pound out say... 50 squats when I have 100 to do. than I rest for a second. and go okay I can get to 20/30. 30 isn't hard. and start mycount over. than again for remaining 20. even if its doing10 moments rest. another 10. cause if I'm counting to 100 it seems like a lot. but if I'm only counting to 10 it doesn't seem so had.

Vanora
Baby Jae

Old 01-23-2014, 04:53 AM

Ah, we're in a pretty similar situation. Haha.
The only problem is that people often wonder if my siblings and I are actually related... Since my sister has a darker skin complexion, while my brother and I are lighter. Also, my brother looks Asian, while my sister looks Native American and I well, I don't know what I look like, but apparently not Mexican. You've seen what I look like, Nemo. You tell me. xD
I've seen your brother, /totally not a creeper who lurks through her friend's pictures/

That's a good tip, Shadami! I'll definitely consider doing that!

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 01-23-2014, 04:58 AM

My plan in joining y'all is because I don't have a scale, I can't give you starting weight, but I am going to do my best to walk as much as I can.

Vanora: Oh, I'm bad with figuring things like that out. But I agree, you don't really look Mexican... ish.. LOL! It is hard to place. But I totally get where you're coming from.
I'm the one who says that I don't see similarities of my brother and I, yet everyone else swears that we look similar.

Oh, yeah! Duhh... >.< LOL! hahaha! (I'm kinda tired and not thinking straight at the moment. I lurk in photos too. You're not alone.)

Shadami: Is there any way to make him give you the money that he didn't give you?

Vanora
Baby Jae

Old 01-23-2014, 05:02 AM

Don't worry, nemo, I don't have a scale either. I'm just going by jean sizes at this point.
I"m starting at a size 10/13. Hopefully I can go back to being a size 8/9. (not in 30 days of course but eventually)

See?! Lol. It's like WHAT AM I?! I was told once that I looked mixed between Italian and Mexican.
and I can see the similarities in the nose and eyes, if that makes any sense. >.<

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 01-23-2014, 05:10 AM

Oh, that's a good way to do it. I'm in size 20 right now, and I don't know what size I want to be. :/ I just know that's my starting size. *hides*

You're you, that's all that matters! Yep, that's what everyone else says too, and my sister (not biological but close enough to be my sister) says our teeth too. xD Rather our smile.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 01-23-2014, 05:12 AM

I can't even tell ethnicity so don't look at me for a guess. also my husband thought his best friend was Mexican... the Guy is Asian...

I wish. my brother just graduated college with two degrees. isn't even attempting to look foe a job cause. e could move back in with mom and dad. my tummy just made a terrifying sound. I think I'll go eat something and do more cardio k-pop dancing....

oh yeah. so he doesn't have money. he owes our parents like 2k at a guess for all the bills they paid for him. since he spent all his college loans on pizza and videogames.

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 01-23-2014, 05:13 AM

Oh, gosh, that's not good! Better than my brother's friend, though, who's only a year and a half into his education (same year as my brother) and already 150,000$ in debt. >.<

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 01-23-2014, 05:14 AM

i am somewhere around 18-20. though I guess I don't look it? I got 18w as a Christmas gift... they hurt if I button them. though gonna try again soon since my pants today kept sliding down for the first time in awhile!!! I want to get back into my *8s but I doubt my baby hips will shrink that much.

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 01-23-2014, 05:15 AM

A few years ago, I went from a size 18 to a size 12 in one semester, because I was riding like 12 hours a week. Just proves that horse back riding is exercise! But then I stopped riding and put all the weight back on. T_T

Vanora
Baby Jae

Old 01-23-2014, 05:16 AM

Nemo: Maybe you can do small steps. Maybe aim for a size 14/15? And then go from there. :'3
And no need to hide, no one is shaming anyone for their weight here.
Aww thank you!
Hmm, I didn't pay too close attention to the smiles.

Shadami: Have you seen what I look like? Nvm, probably not important. lol.
My brother gets mistaken for being chinese, Although when he was little he did look Chinese. If I find the picture I"ll upload it and show you. (if I remember lol)

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 01-23-2014, 05:16 AM

the 2k is only what he owes my parents. I don't even want to know what hussloans are. because they're probably up there. at least 60k I'm sure.

---------- Post added 01-23-2014 at 12:20 AM ----------

no dobt think I have. and I didn't lookclose enough at your picture memo. so no clue if you and your brother look alike. I. will dissaoear here for a bit though cause my phones gonna die. and I have to get redressed to go downstairs for the charger.

don't fun at me!! bubble baths in hot hot water are awesome when it's negative 30.

also ihas memory jar. but you have to go to the thread or link through my questy. I shall be back!!!

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 01-23-2014, 05:21 AM

Vanora: I don't know. :/I just know that my friend who is always making side comments about weight around me... is just going to tell me "I told you so". Because that's just how she is. *sighs* Because I know that even though she doesn't say it directly, being seen with someone as fat as me, brings down her image. -.- She wants me to lose the weight. -.-
You're welcome. :]
I think only reason she notices it is because she's grown up with us for years - I've known her since I was 11 (6th grade), I think it was. So she's grown up with us.

Shadami: I mean we do look alike, but I don't see as big of a similarity that everyone says that we have. Alright.

Oh, a bubble bath sounds amazing right now!
Oh, I'll go and check it out! See you around!

Vanora
Baby Jae

Old 01-23-2014, 05:33 AM

Nemo: Oh. :c She doesn't sound like a very supportive friend or a good friend in general. I mean, if she maybe said she was worried about your health, then I can see how she might be saying those things to mean well. But just because of her "image," it's pathetic.
I honestly wouldn't care about my "image" and I don't. My best friend is on the bigger side, but her self confidence is through the roof.
She actually helped me feel better about myself, even though I wasn't "fat" I didn't feel good about myself. She's currently trying to lose weight though, and I support her all the way. I still love her, whether she's big or not.
Ah well that makes more sense then. Haha. I've just seen pictures. xD

Shadami; I thought so, haha. I shouldn't have asked.
Talk to you later ^^ have fun with your bubble bath

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 01-23-2014, 05:40 AM

his is probably up there with mine. I have to wait for reapproval on my goodstamps so I can deffer mine again.

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 01-23-2014, 05:43 AM

Vanora: See there are times that I feel like she doesn't matter but then she starts bringing it up, or it's just the little things... Like her pointing out that the only place I'll find any decent sized clothes for me is in plus size stores, and when I do, she tells me "I told you so." Trying to pass down clothes to me "Oh, it won't fit me anymore, I thought you would like it." And it's all super big clothes that aren't the type of clothes that I like. Trying to dress me in ways that I feel won't show how big I really am. -.-
It really doesn't help that I have low self esteem to begin with, but her acting like this... it hurts. *sighs* But at the same time, we do get along, despite this. And we do have a great time together, lots of giggles and laughter. And I love her godson, he calls me auntie. :] I got to talk to him on the phone the other day, he was all excited and was trying to show me things, and he was sad that I couldn't see it all because it wasn't Skype.
Yeah, she's known him since he was like 6, I think? And now he's 20. Gah, that's still mind boggling to me.

Mogwai
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-23-2014, 11:11 AM

Another run today. I just love running, especially if I can run faster than before.

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 01-23-2014, 01:42 PM

It just tickles me pink how much you all are chatting in here.

I was bad last night and ate another cinnamon roll, some chips and drank some milk. :( I felt I deserved it though after having to give a speech... lol.

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 01-23-2014, 04:26 PM

Keeping it alive! :]

Awww! Sometimes it's ok to splurge though! That's what they taught us in Weight Watchers when mom and I went, years ago. Just as long as it's not all the time. Last night I had chocolate cake and oatmeal for dinner. >.< Stupid me forgot to go to dinner, and when I realized it was too late and the cafeteria was closed. >.<

How did your speech go? :]

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 01-23-2014, 04:39 PM

Aww i'm sorry you missed supper. That must really suck. Can you microwave things in your dorm? Maybe get some dry stuffs that just needs water to microwave when that happens? I hope you make it to supper tonight!

It went okay. I was disappointed that some of the people didn't look at me or respond to certain things I said. I payed attention to everyone else, I felt they should have done the same for me. One guy is even an instructor for the college I guess. Really upset me. Oh well just gotta move on to the next one.

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 01-23-2014, 04:44 PM

Oh, I can cook things (we have a full kitchen) - I need milk otherwise I could have made Mac and Cheese, but Oatmeal in the microwave was faster. >.< I just need to go shopping. I've been meaning to before I started classes today.... but eh, guess that wasn't meant to happen. And I'll make sure to go get food from the cafeteria today. At least the oatmeal held me till now. :]
Not the first time I've done that actually - forgotten to eat - my roommate gave me one chicken taco - around 6ish or so, I think?, which held me for longer than I Thought which is why I think I forgot about eating till like 20 minutes before the cafeteria closed. >.<

Some people are like that, just how they are. *hug* But I agree with you that if you give them attention, they should to. It's just rude. You're not alone. You made it through, and survived. That's a good thing.

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 01-23-2014, 04:56 PM

OH that's nice then! That's what I would want too, a full kitchen. Ah I get that, sometimes I mean to go shopping but don't get to it. I happens sometimes. lol. Haha you sound like my brother, he forgets to go eat too I guess. Not me, I'm always concerned with food and when I'll be eating next...

Ah okay. I thought it was very rude. The girl that did it, when it was her turn, all she did was read from her notecard. Somehow she fit her whole freakin speech on it and read it word for word. She didn't really look up at all.