Silent Magician
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-06-2011, 12:40 AM

Alex continued walking, satisfied that the humans seemed to be still pretty normal. However, he caught a scent that was not human, making that feeling go away and a frown grew on his face. He recognized the scent from the war and grumbled a bit. "Darn that Lucifer. He better not make any trouble. Even though I am pretty strong, I can't handle him by myself." He thought as he continued walking.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 04-06-2011, 01:42 AM

Lucifer used his Ability to cause madness to infilitrate the angels head "Son of my Enemy, why have you come? i offer no Forgiveness, but Revenge and Redemption Cast down to his son..."

Silent Magician
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-06-2011, 03:13 AM

"I was not looking for you or the other demons yet if that is what you wanted to know. Otherwise, it is none of your business what I am doing here. Now, get the heck out of my head!" Alex replied, pissed off that Lucifer dared to enter his mind.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-06-2011, 03:13 AM

gemini followed,frowning."why do those cursed goody-goodies always have to ruin a good party? they did the same thing to my birthday party in that volcano,krakatoa..." she said.

Andraus

Old 04-06-2011, 03:21 AM

"You are Treespasing" he appeared in front of the Angel "Do you know no ends to Our Suffering? Do you Accursed Pigeons just enjoy to watch us Suffer? Why Cant you leave us be for once?!" He said, Now Feeling the Strangest Change within him, not his Useual Demonic Form but a new one.....A Chaos Form.

[Just To let you know, Im only changing my Pic cus this guy looks cooler to me]

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-06-2011, 03:26 AM

((holy crap...!!!!!*drool* gemini likey...))

Silent Magician
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-06-2011, 03:38 AM

((He does look cool, and he does look kind of hot. Darn you and your hot looking demon. XD However, Alex is hotter. =D))

Alex stopped walking when Lucifer appeared in front of him. Either way, he was going to stop and look at him, but this way Lucifer saved him the movement of turning around. "Do you really think everything is about you, you overgrown brat? I am only here to observe the humans and nothing more. I was about to leave when you decided to come here whining about your bloody suffering. We don't like seeing people suffering even you accursed creatures, but you brought it upon yourself when you attacked Heaven." He replied, almost yelling. "If you would not have attacked my friend, I would not be here in the first place. So, don't you play the victim because I know you would have killed Elisa even though she had done nothing wrong to you." He said with a slight growl.

Last edited by Silent Magician; 04-06-2011 at 11:32 PM..

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-06-2011, 03:40 AM

following the conversation with her mind,gemini felt an odd presence.the disturbance caused a rise in her own power,but only from fear."what's going on?" she asked,projecting her voice into her thoughts."master? do you need my help? what has the bastard done?"

Andraus

Old 04-06-2011, 04:16 AM

"My Hatred of Heaven runs Deeper then that Foolish boy....Do you know I used to be Like you.....I was once an Angel, In the Mighty Gods army.....But then I Was Accused of tricking that Foolish Girl Eve into Eating from the Tree of knowledge. So I was sent down to Purgatory, but that was Gods Biggest Mistake....It only Increased my Power and with the Aids of the Brothern I had, We Created a Haven for the Damned.....But you of Heaven Destroyed that Long ago"

Silent Magician
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-06-2011, 04:27 AM

"So, you are the angel that I have heard about. So, did you actually do it?" Alex replied with his voice a bit calmer. "Either way, you still did not have the right to hurt Elisa." He said, narrowing his eyes. "The Destruction of Purgatory was a reaction to the attack on Heaven in an attempt to prevent any future wars." He said, wondering why is he even bothering speaking with Lucifer.

Last edited by Silent Magician; 04-06-2011 at 04:32 AM..

Andraus

Old 04-06-2011, 11:44 AM

"No I did not, and That attack on Heaven was Hells Last Stand, We knew that if we didnt do anything we would be massacred, so We had to give hell a chance, so we marched to the Gates ourselfs....and I dont mean only me....My brothers Marched there as well, that is where we Stood and fought, thats where we Died"

Silent Magician
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-06-2011, 07:11 PM

"Of course, I know that you don't just mean you. I was there. I saw the army of demons." Alex replied with a sigh. Then, he noticed that they were speaking quite civilly for a good amount of time, which started to surprise him. He would have expected Lucifer to have attacked him by now. Well, while Lucifer was not being totally hostile yet, he figured he could see what he had to say about this other thing he heard about. "I have one question. Is it true that Lilith was Adams first wife, but you stole her from him, so God had to make Eve for Adam?"

((The Lilith thing is a Jewish Myth. XD I accidentally found out about it when I saw the origin of Lilithmon's name.))

Andraus

Old 04-06-2011, 08:17 PM

"That, yes, Though I didnt Exactly Steal her from Adam, He wanted her to bow to him, she Refused, I offered her Freedom, she Accepted, So She Joined my Legions and Became the First Princess of hell, Which she Deserved "Lucifer Said, remembering her Fighting with the Human Adam "How do you stay loyal to your god? thats the question I want answeared"

Silent Magician
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-06-2011, 08:30 PM

"I see." Alex replied calmly, and then, Lucifer asked him a question. "He is our father. He created us and loves us very much. He may seem vengeful at times, but he is always giving us chances for redemption and forgiveness. All the rules he made are to protect us, and he just wants us to love him just as much as he loves us." Alex replied in a sincere tone. "You know he could have just let you wander or could have destroyed you when you were cast down, but he still gave you a home."

Elisa finished praying and wondered where was the elder. Shouldn't he be here by now? She got a little worried, but she still waited.

Andraus

Old 04-06-2011, 08:33 PM

"He gave me a Home?! do you know why he Cast me down, the True Reason?! I was the most loyal to him and my Loyalty was my downfall. When he Created the human he expected us to bow to them, I didnt because We were Supperior, Us being made of Fire, and them being made of Clay. When I didnt bow He casted me down."

The Elder walked in, fallowed by 5 Cloaked Figures

Silent Magician
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-06-2011, 08:42 PM

Alex looked at Lucifer with wide eyes. He was shock that this was true. This couldn't be. Could it? He took his hands out of his pockets, putting them on his ears, and stepped back. "No, no, no! This can't be!" He said as he shook his head.

Elisa smiled when she saw the elder but wondered why he brought the cloaked figures.

Andraus

Old 04-06-2011, 08:51 PM

"Go on and Ask him yourself, If you dont believe me ask him, he will tell you the same I told you"

"These men are the Seers of the Temple of the Ciercene, Ancheint Angels of the Angelic legions"

Silent Magician
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-06-2011, 09:01 PM

Alex looked up at Lucifer. He could feel that his normally cool demeanor was going to change soon, so he orbed back to Heaven. "Even if that is true, it has to be more to it." He said, deciding to ask God about what he was told. He was afraid to find out, but he needed to know the truth. It was the only way he could see Lucifer's tricks and stay loyal.

"It is nice to meet you." Elisa said with a sweet smile.

Andraus

Old 04-06-2011, 09:25 PM

"My Child....Why have you come?"

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 04-06-2011, 10:04 PM

Mirabella finished praying and looked at Elisa then saw the elders comming and quickly bowed. When the Elders asked why they came she decided to explain. "I was attacked by Lucifer, he's alive along with Queen Gemini and a lesser demon a believe." she said taking a quick breath before looking at Elisa again.

Demonica followed and watched as Master Lucifer and Mistress Gemini started to fight the angel that she had seen. She remained silent as she watched as they fought the male angel.

Andraus

Old 04-06-2011, 10:13 PM

[um that was for Silent but Il make that the elders, il give god a Different color]

"My son Alex, what is troubling you?"

Silent Magician
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-06-2011, 11:40 PM

"Father, I ran into Lucifer when I was observing the humans, making sure they were safe from the demons. He told me that he was the most loyal to you, and his Loyalty was his downfall. He said that the only reason he was cast down was because he did not bow down to Adam." Alex replied.

Andraus

Old 04-06-2011, 11:48 PM

"......" The lord Stayed silent

Silent Magician
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-07-2011, 12:36 AM

"However, I think there is more to it." Alex said, figuring the lord was silent to see was there anything else he wanted to add. "Is what he said true, and is there more to it than what he told me?"

Andraus

Old 04-07-2011, 12:39 AM

"It is true what he said.....I will not lie to you my Son, I casted down Lucifer, Formerly known as Samael, Because he was To proud and had to much power, If i didnt stop him he would be stoped"[/I]