Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 07-28-2013, 08:11 PM

BloodLust
~*A vampire's loyalty towards their human master*~

Since the beginning of time, vampires have always relied on the blood of virgin children and adults. Sucking their blood until they had their full. In 1154 B.C. a pact was signed between a Human Kings and the Vampire King himself. Vampires rule the night as the humans ruled the day, so things would remain the same. Taking the amount of blood they only need to survive, humans knew better than to fight back. If they did, it would result in them being turned into a vampire, a fate worse than death itself. However, vampires and humans had their share of problems, in 923 B.C. evil vampires have been known to breaking the pact and taking the blood of humans in broad daylight when they are supposed to feed on the animals. This angered the Human Kings and they declared war against the Vampire King and his kingdom, Holeria. Big mistake. The vampires were able to fight back, only to leave death and destruction in their wake. 55 years went by and the humans feared the vampires but continues to fight back until their kings told them to stop the fighting. In 868 B.C. another pact was made which banned vampires from even being seen by humans in day or nights. The Vampire King agreed and not too many vampires were happy about this. An Evil Kingdom of vampires, named Ven’Deya, turned on the Vampire King and the Human Kings, biting any humans they felt like. The Human Kings, how believed hope was lost, asked the Vampire King for help. He agreed to help but he would require the next 2,000 years, the humans had to allow only his vampires to feed of the humans. Having no choice, the humans agreed.

The deal was made and the Vampire king spent his vampires to destroy the Ven’Deya Kingdom. The Vampire King was about to defeat the Kingdom and the deal was kept, allowing peace to go throughout the land. However times slowly start to change, once the 1900s A.D. came around. The Virgin, the very thing Vampire’s relied on, were fainting away, by the 1930s and 40s, the virgin population had dropped to an all time low. Vampires had to rely on the blood of animals to survive until the Vampire King came up with an idea. He went to the Leaders of each country and made a deal with them. Allow the vampires to have a human virgin as a blood vessel. At first, they refused but later on allowed the vampires to have a human boy or girl virgin. Now it is 2013, and many vampires have a human blood vessel except the Vampire King. He needs to find his virgin human, he knows the Ven’Deya is going to try and exterminate the human race with the help of their blood vessels. The Vampire King and his kingdom is the only one who can stop them but without virgin blood, he can’t use his powers. Now...let the hunt begin.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Information:

Vampire:
A blood sucking monster, it uses its powers to find their prey and take their blood and life force from them. With the recent shortage of virgin blood, vampires had to limit their thirst with their human blood vessel and animal blood. The good vampires use their powers for good and try to protect the humans. The evil vampires use their powers to torment and drain the life force of humans and animals.

Human Vessel:
Humans who are virgins from the ages of 13 and older. Since some humans have a tendency to lose their virginities when they are too young, they become tainted and useless to vampires. The human vessel are chosen when they and their vampire’s bond becomes stronger and their power becomes powerful.

Ven’Deya:
A kingdom for Evil Vampires founded in 924 B.C. Ruled by a king and queen, they torment any humans who dare come onto their land or enslave them. If they do keep you alive...be very....very grateful.

Holeria:
A Kingdom founded in 1500 B.C. It is led by the sole king. His wife was killed of Ven’Deya knights and he promised to protect the humans from those monsters. He knows he is running out of time to find his human vessel before the next blood moon, which is in 4 days.

Dampire:
A human vampire hybrid. It is said to be as strong as a vampire but weak as a human. They can live forever but they can be killed like a human. Dampires, like vampires, can walk in the sunlight in their human forms but they don't have to drink the blood of virgins to survive. They can drink animal or non-virgins.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules:
  1. No godmodding
  2. You have to be on freguently
  3. If you are leaving, let me know.
  4. Don't kill off anyone's character without permission.
  5. No arguing please.
  6. Romance is allowed. But keep it PG-13
  7. You can have one Vampire and one human.
  8. If you have questions, PM me ^^ I won't bite.
  9. Put for evil vampire, for nice vampire, for human.
  10. If you have something you want to be and it fits with the story, I will put it in.
  11. Post more than three lines please.
  12. Read the post so you can know what is happening.
  13. There are other monsters in this thread that Vampires hunt to keep the humans safe, they are placed by NPCs.
  14. More rules might be added.
  15. Have fun.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Roles:

Vampire King of Holeria: Daigo Hashimoto - Happydeath
Vampire Prince of Holeria: Kenshin Hashimoto - ~Wild Spirit Wolf~
Vampire King of Ven’Deya: Kaname - finx15
Vampire Queen of Ven’Deya: Clara - finx15
Vampire Prince of Ven'Deya: Solomon Sanguiem - Andraus
Vampire Knight 2: Julius Helios - Gothika_Knight
Vampire Knight 3: Reserved for Kiyoto

Human Vessel 1 [King of Holeria]: Akloria - Gothika_Knight
Human Vessel 2 [King of Ven’Deya]: Nikia - Daeman35
Human Vessel 3 [Queen of Ven’Deya]: Reserved for Kiyoto
Human Vessel 4 [Prince of Ven'Deya]: Koyama Hoshi - Happydeath
Human Vessel 5 [Vampire Knight 2]: Rosemary Hunter - ~Wild Spirit Wolf~
Human Vessel 6 [Vampire Knight 3]:
Human Vessel 7 [Vampire Prince of Holeria]: Sephora Angelina Snow - Phoenix

Dampire 1: Lance - Phoenix
Dampire 2: Athena - finx15
Dampire 3:
Skeletons:

Humans Vessel/Dampire:

Hi, my name is:
I am a: {human/Dampire}
I am a: [male/female]
I am about: [age]
My Vampire is: [if there is no name, put the number so I can know]
My powers aren’t the best but I can: [Humans have three and Dampire have four]
My weakness[es] are: [be creative, you can create a weakness for your dampire/human, if can’t just use the normal weaknesses]
Well, my past isn’t the best, but: [two or more paragraphs]
How do I look?: [if can’t find pictures you can make a description of what you look like]
Oh and a few things to know: [small things you want everyone to know.]

Vampire:

Greetings, my name is:
I am the: [Vampire King/Queen of Holeria or Ven’Deya, peasant vampire od Holeria or Ven’Deya]
I am a: [male female]
I am about: [age]
Human Vessel: [if there is no name, put the number so I can know]
My powers are what make me powerful:
However, I have my weakness[es]:
My past is long but here is a brief summary:
How do I look?: [human and vampire]
Oh and here is a very things you might want to know: [extras]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Accepted Characters:

Vampire:

Greetings, my name is:
Julius Helios
I am the:
Vampire Knight of Holeria
I am a:
Male
I am about:
a few thousand years old but I believe to look the age of 17 or 18.
Human Vessel:
Rosemary Hunter
- an alchemist. The Power of rebuilding. He can remake almost any object with his hands.
- Emotions, he can locate anyone with their strongest emotion showing.
- Earth Bender, he can control the earth at will.
- Beast Tamer
He is unable to use his alchemist that much. If he uses it too much, he will cough up blood. He is also a softy towards children and his mistress.
Julius Helios was, and still is, a fierce knight of the Holeria Kingdom. He was sworn as a knight by the king himself in 1459 B.C. Nicknamed 'The Blessed Vampire', Julius made sure the vampires of Ven'Deya never went towards the villages of the humans. His high tolerance towards the humans allowed him to get closer to them and protect the village children better. Things were great until the war came around. When the war started, he tried to put his feelings aside and protect his kingdom but the faces of the children he swore to protect played in his head over and over again. The children who grew up into men and women, became soldiers and fought for the humans. He couldn't hurt them when the time came. He asked the king to resign from battle and the king allowed it. Once the war was over, he paid his respects to the adults he killed and promised to protect humanity for their sake. As the years went by, the number of virgins went down dramatically and caused the vampires of Holeria and Ven'Deya to feast on animals.

Julius knew something had to be done. The young vampires of both kingdoms were dying and their was barely any virgin blood around to spare. Luckily when the king went to speak to the Leaders of the countries, it helped the children get the virgin blood they needed in order to survive and allowed Julius to get the blood of the virgin as well. When the king told him to find his human blood vessel, Julius had no idea how to until the day he actually met her by mistake, his bond towards her was strength and his loyalty towards her as a protector and friend was all he needed. Julius swore his life and body to protect Rosemary, his fierce loyalty, however, might just drive him to his own grave.
How do I look?:
human

Oh and here is a very things you might want to know:
Despite his scary appearance in his vampire form or a human voice, he has a kind soul and he wouldn't harm a fly. Help alone a human. Just don't harm his mistress or a child, then your in trouble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by finx15
Greetings, my name is: Clara
I am the: the vampire Queen of Ven’Deya
I am a: female
I am about: 1000
Human Vessel: # 3
My powers are what make me powerful: She can read minds, and control them
However, I have my weakness[es]: having to drink blood all the time, sunlight, and the usual vampire stuff.
My past is long but here is a brief summary: The King and myself decided humans needed to be taught a lesson so we split from are previous King and made a new kingdom all are own.
How do I look?:
Quote:
Originally Posted by happydeath

Greetings, my name is:
Daigo Hashimoto
I am the:
Vampire King Holeria.
I am a:
Male
I am about:
My true age is a few thousand years due to me being around since the beginning when the kingdom of vampires had first started. Although from human age, he seems to be around his early twenties.
Human Vessel:
Akloria Van Hellsing
He is able to manipulate darkness in many different forms. He is also able to manipulate electricity, whenever there is a thunderstorm his power seems to increase dramatically. His agility and strength far surpass many of the other vampires. His final ability is also to be able to manipulate sound to his own will.
Normally whenever he uses his darkness ability, it tends to drain him of much of his own energy leaving him out of breath and extremely vulnerable to incoming attacks. Usually the more darkness that surrounds him, the more energy it exhausts from his body. The ability to manipulate soundwaves around him, he is able to make sure others aren't affected by it but no matter how much he may try it will still affect him full force whenever he uses it against anyone or anything.
Most of Daigo's past is already known by many humans, especially the elders considering they had been alive around the time when the war between humans and vampires had raged on. During the battle between the humans and vampires, Daigo was always the type to try and stop his own race from killing the mortals since they had killed both women and children vampires alike considering that even the young needed blood to survive. Once the war had come to an end at last, only to have a group of several different vampires deciding to betray the kingdom, he was quite upset and worried at the fact that their actions would cause a second war to start between the humans and vampires again.
Other then that, the story behind his life as a baby up to his child and teenage years is a complete mystery to all vampires and humans alike. He has told no one about his past but obviously enough he is the only one to know about it to this day.
When the humans and vampires had finally come to an agreement to have several different human vessels for each vampire to have as their blood supply, Daigo had mostly accepted this for the younglings of his race so that they may be able to survive on actual human blood since he had known all too well that the young vampires wouldn't be too used to animal blood yet. To this day, Daigo had now received his own human vessel for a blood supply but he tends to refuse taking her blood as his source of energy and resorts to animal blood more then anything. As for the case of the Ven'Deya vampires who had become wild to kill the humans and taking their life force, he has taken it up to his own responsibility to take care of them.
How do I look?:
Human~

True Vampire~

Oh and here is a very things you might want to know:
Even though he tends to use animal blood as his source of energy, he still tends to care about them deeply as he tries to resort to taking at the least amount of blood possible from them and only taking it when he truly needs it. He has practiced using many different instruments and has learned how to cook actual human foods at the thanks of his passed away mother. Within his human form, he carries around a sheathed katana as his weapon while his true form carries a large scythe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wild Spirit Wolf~
Greetings, my name is: Kenshin Hashimoto
I am the: Vampire prince of Holeria
I am a: Male
I am about: A few hundred years old, but I only look about 17 in human years.
Human Vessel: ?
My powers are what make me powerful: I am a bloodbender, and I have the ability to shapeshift.
However, I have my weakness[es]: Bloodbending takes a lot out of me, I can't walk in the sunlight, and I get horrible headaches that force me into bed.
My past is long but here is a brief summary: My mother, the Vampire Queen of Holeria, was killed by the vampires of Ven'Deya when I was only a baby. I had been born only days before, which left my mother weak. My father, the King, has done his best to raise me, but he has more important things to worry about. Ever since I was a child, I have suffered from debilitating migraines that, when left untreated, can even cause me to black out. I am currently searching for a human vessel who won't be put off by this weakness of mine.
How do I look?:
Human:

Vampire:

Oh and here is a very things you might want to know: I am a gifted artist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andraus
Greetings, my name is: Solomon Sanguiem
I am the: Prince of Ven'Deya'
I am a: Male
I am about: 416
Human Vessel: 1
My powers are what make me powerful: Elementalist and Alternationist
However, I have my weakness[es]: Silverite forged Weapon's are Poisonous to me. One stab is enough to cripple me to bed rest. A Gash can kill me.
My past is long but here is a brief summary: Heir to the Throne, Solomon has been spoon fed his entire life. However, When he reached the age of 16, he began to witness the Atrocities committed by his family. Eventually, he began to distance himself from them, focusing on his study of Magic.

He wonder's if what his family is doing is right, or if he should abandon them, and take action's in his own hand's. He has a human vessel, but he is none of importance. He sees human's as weaker being's, but he believes that, with careful guidance, they could be amazing servant's.
How do I look?:

Oh and here is a very things you might want to know: I am a lover of Sweet's. Easiest way to lure me into a trap is Cheesecake.
Quote:
Greetings, my name is: Kaname
I am the: Vampire King Ven’Deya
I am a: male
I am about: 1000
Human Vessel: Human Vessel 2
My powers are what make me powerful: Can make vampires explode into dust
However, I have my weakness[es]: My mind is me greatest enemy, humans,
My past is long but here is a brief summary: Like my wife I hate humans though I am slightly more evil then she is.
How do I look?: human
vampire
Oh and here is a very things you might want to know: I am from vampire knight
__________________________________________________ __________
Human:

Hi, my name is:
Akloria Van Hellsing
I am a:
Human
I am a:
Female
I am about:
My Vampire is: The Vampire King of Holeria.
My powers aren’t the best but I can:
- the ability to turn into any animal she wants.
- has the power of wind and water
- has the ability to see shards of the future and past in her dreams
My weakness[es] are:
Akloria is terrified of spiders and bullies. She had been bullies majority of her life so she has a tendency to shriek loudly. She also has to be near a water source in order to use her water abilities.
Well, my past isn’t the best, but:
Akloria’s life wasn’t the best to start with. Her mother died when she was only 6 years old and her father was a deadbeat. He took her in and just abused her. He tried to sexually abuse her but something was preventing him from doing just that. As time went by, Akloria’s father died from an illness. Having no one else to watch her, she had to take care of herself. However, bullies at her school weren’t making it easy for her. They always made fun of her red eyes and the fact no one wanted to be with her. This often made Akloria cry until she fell asleep. The teachers are the only ones who sympathize with her and often try there best to help her by letting her come home with them and eating with their families. Akloria’s sweet and calm demeanor often makes her the perfect houseguest.

Akloria has had dreams about a man standing in front of her and declaring his loyalty to her and only her. At first Akloria thought they were just something that was normal, but things started to get too real in the dreams when creatures tried to attack her and the man would appear to kill them. He would have a demented look to him every time he killed them. Akloria soon became terrified of the man and often tried to stay awake so she wouldn’t have the dreams. Akloria knows these dreams have some kind of importance but she has been too scared to figure out what.
How do I look?:

Oh and a few things to know:
Akloria wears a choker rosario with a red gem on it, it protects her from certain things but she doesn’t know it yet. Akloria LOVES pastries and she would do almost anything to get some. She also wears a necklace that is suppose to help her with her water and wind powers but she doesn't know how it works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happydeath

Hi, my name is:
Koyama Hoshi
I am a:
Human
I am a:
Male
I am about:
My Vampire is:
Vampire Knight 1
Just as other vampires have he is able to regenerate his wounds however they heal much slower then any other vampire considering he is only human. He is also able to manipulate smoke in many different forms as he wishes for it to be. His strength is also matched with those of other vampires but once again not as powerful as those that are vampires.
My weakness[es] are:
Just like any other human he is very vulnerable to any sorts of pain and is easily killed by anything that is too powerful for a normal mortal body to withstand. However, another weakness of his own is when he uses his power of smoke manipulation it will tend to also affect him considering what he does with it. For example, if he were to use his smoke to create a deadly toxin gas to fill the air, if he doesn't get away from it quick enough it will also poison himself as well in the process.
Koyama was born into the world with never knowing who his parents truly were. Obviously enough at the moment he was first brought into the world as nothing more then a tiny child, he was able to see what his mother and father truly looked like for the first time before he had passed out to go to sleep. What he hadn't realized as a tiny little child during that time was that both of his parents had actually been soldiers within the war against the vampires before the agreement had settled in.
At that young of an age, it was no doubt to anyone that he wasn't going to be joining the war anytime soon. So rather then letting their own son suffer through the noises of everyday battling, both of Koyama's parents had agreed to put their only flesh and blood son into a hyper-sleep tank so that he would be able to reawaken when all of the fighting had finally ended. They knew all too well that it would mean they wouldn't be able to raise their own child in their arms but they were happy enough to know that their own son would be safe and away from any danger.
After several thousand years of sleeping within the tank, by the time around the 1990s the young child had been reawaken from his long deepened slumber. Rather then rewakening to both of his parents before him even though he didn't know what they seemed to look like, he had awakened to the face of a young woman who took him into a large orphanage.
Raising him for the past 20 years of his life, he was soon taught about the history of what had happened to the vampires. No one had known about what his parents were like or who they even were in the first place so they weren't able to give him any of that information. Around the age of 18 however, he had made sure to leave the orphanage to learn more about himself such as who he was and where his family was. Through about a month or so, Koyoma was finally found by the vampires only to be told that he was suited to become a vessel for the vampires. Learning about how the two groups of vampires that had now been against one another, Koyoma had taken some time to accept that he was becoming a vessel for a vampire. Even to this day, he takes the whole fact that he is a vessel quite badly as he barely even still understands it completely yet.
How do I look?:

The eyepatch he wears on his right eye covers up a red eye that he had gotten from making the slight bond with his vampire, almost as though it were a contract that he had become their vessel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wild Spirit Wolf~

Hi, my name is: Rosemary Hunter
I am a: Human
I am a: Female
I am about: 17
My Vampire is: Knight #2
My powers aren’t the best but I can: Move things with my mond and talk to animals.
My weakness[es] are: Firstly, that I am human. Also, using my telekinesis wears me out quickly.
Well, my past isn’t the best, but: Well I was born as a very weak child. I have been in and out of the hospital my whole life, because my immune system is so weak that when I catch a cold it hurts me more than it would a normal person. My parents, when I was very young, decided that my best chance at survival would be to become the blood vessel for a powerful vampire.
I know I am well qualified. Being home schooled, I never really made any friends, so I never had a boyfriend. I have never even been kissed. My parents say that I am "as pure as the driven snow" Whatever that means.
How do I look?:
Oh and a few things to know: I am rather sheltered, so I may be naive about lots of things. I also love animals, and I enjoy singing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoneix
Hi, my name is: Sephora Angelina Snow

I am a: Human

I am a: Female

I am about: 20

My Vampire is: Vampire Prince of Holeria

My powers aren’t the best but I can: block any mental or physical attack with a simple thought. She has full use of her wings. Besides her mental abilities she can summon the forces of water and wind. With a single tear from her she can heal any wound.
My weakness[es] are: Her naive and sweet nature. It leads to her heart and feelings getting hurt very easy. Innocent animals in pain make her heart break and bleed. Having to face humans is her other weakness. She spends her time hidden from human eyes due to her appearance.Spending long periods in the dark. Disappointing her master is her other weakness. She pushes herself to her limit witch leads to her body becoming a useless vessel. If she over uses her metal ability her body will shut down and she will go in a coma state for several weeks or even months.

Well, my past is but here is a brief summary
Sephora Angelina Snow, has no memory of her past. The truth is she blocked it out. She put it in a place so deep inside her subconscious that no one could every find it not even her. Before she erased the girl to save herself she was born into this world. Unlike most she had a secret. She was born with wings. It was a genetic quirk in her family. The Royal greeting card of her family as some had put it. The wings had been the symbol for her families Royal crest and their divine right to rule.
As a child she was happy for the most part. Till the day the Ven’Deya clan attacked. They murdered every living being in her kingdom. She watched her father die in her arms and heard her mothers screams. The worse for her was the death of her brother. That night she lost her world and herself. In anger and fear she flooded the whole kingdom leaving no evidence of it.
At first she had tried to move on and cope. The humans however feared her because she was the last of her family the last of the bloodline. A walking target witch would bring the Ven’Deya to any door step. After wondering for a summer she returned to the large lake she had made of her home. She sat at the shore and cried till the lake and winter had enough of her tears. The lake took her. In the middle of the lake she rested. Her body but a vessel for her mind. Till now she rest in the middle of the lake waiting for something to free her and give her a life and purpose besides guarding the place she has long forgotten.

How do I look?:
Oh and a few things to know: As she sleeps in her Coma state her body stops ageing. She become frozen in the state she was in when she went into the coma. That is why she appears to be only ten when she is really twenty. She has a ability to befriend most animals and loves to sing and dance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daeman35
Hi, my name is:
Nikia
I am a:
Human
I am a:
~Female
I am about:
~18
My Vampire is:
~Kaname (Clara if not available)
~Telekinetic
~The power to control the weather.
My weakness[es] are:
~My greatest weakness is being caged like an animal. I can not be in any small spaces or behind any kind of locked doors or bars. This will make me shut down and lose control of everything in my power. Things will float in the air and the weather will be sour until I am free as a way of trying to cope, though I can not move or anything.
~It was an October night sky when a blood moon had been shining over the land. Her mother went into labor with twins in her belly, pushing their way out. Their father was a man of great power as he watched his children become born to the world. Excited and happy, he decided to call the boy Nikito and the girl Nikia. They grew up with a pretty normal life, only they had powers. Their powers seemed to go hand in hand with each other as they learned how to control it through out their lives. Their mother had gotten very sick a couple years after their birth and died a couple days later. Their father, being so depressed through the years afterwards became hard to live with. His wealth became dust and his family poor. He decided to take the two on a camping trip out in the mountains so as to help them with their wilderness skills. They came upon a mountain that had a dark looking castle coming out of the peaks as they climbed. The snow made the path treacherous as they continued to go to it, awestruck. What they didnt realize was that the vampires had another war transpiring. They had stumbled into the castle and as they did, vampires started to surround them. They started to fight them though they were too overpowered. Her brother and father fell victim to the vampires as she became the last one standing. Before the other vampires seemed to jump on her, they started to clear a path as a shout came bellowing through the hall. A man and a woman walked down a big set of stairs as she fell to her knees, not of her own free will. The woman seemed to circle her analyzing her. She looked for signs of whether or not she had been a virgin, which was becoming quite uncommon these days. Of course Nikia passed the test and now she was made into a vessel for the dark vampire who rules over Ven'Deya. There isnt a day that goes by that she doesnt wish she were killed like her brother and father.
How do I look?:
~
Nikia has a tattoo on her side for when her mother died. It is a tattoo of roses, for that was her mother's favorite flower.
__________________________________________________ ___________
Dampire:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoneix
Hi, my name is: Lance Van SilerMoon

I am a: Dampire

I am a: male

I am about:200

My Vampire is: unknown

My powers aren’t the best but I can:melt rock and make it into a liquid and form it to any shape he likes. Besides that ability he can summon magma making him literately to hot to handle. He can also control fire and use it at will drawing his power from the sun or earth.
My weakness[es] are: besides the normal weakness of mortals, he as some other interesting ones. He also is weak against water and hates the rain. His other weakness is the smell of roses. And hearing the good lords word spoken incorrectly.
Well, my past isn’t the best, but: Lace, was born in a small village some years ago. His mother died at his birth leaving him and his father. Needless to say he was not welcome by humans or vampires. His father himself tried to kill him once. But for that old bat that was his last act in this world. Lance still to this day isn't proud of killing his father but it taught him a valuable lessen that has kept him alive this long.
Being a hybrid has it's advantages though more than half the time it has more disadvantages. For Van as he likes to be called he has found more of the disadvantages. He never stays in one place to long so humans can't learn of what he is. He spends his time in churches posing as a priest. This cover is perfect for him. Who would ever suspect a priest to be anything other than holy and pure. It also offers a way for him to atone for his sins. It also has given his life a meaning. Allowing him to be more than being a tool for the Vampires. For now he is unaligned and plans on keeping it that way as long as they keep their battle out of his city and town. But heaven have mercy on any clan that harms one of his humans under his protection.

How do I look?:

Oh and a few things to know: He is responsible for teaching humans how to hunt vampires. In his spare time he likes to do some hunting himself along with his human companions. He has a weakness for sweets and loves ice cream.
Quote:
Hi, my name is: Athena May Sunfara
I am a: Dhampir
I am a: female
I am about: 20
My Vampire is: No one
My powers aren’t the best but I can: Predict the future, also I can use shadows by molding them into shapes.
My weakness[es] are: My visions aren't always precise and can take a while leaving me open to attack, sometimes the shadows attack me.
Well, my past isn’t the best, but: I hate all vampire's for what the turned me into to. I have spent most of my life killing the monsters that think they can rule us like where nothing but cattle. Even though I'm a dhampir I and younger then the head vampire's I believe I'm more cunning then them and plan to take them out.
How do I look?:
Oh and a few things to know: [small things you want everyone to know.]
__________________________________________________ ___________
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Events:

@The Vampire King of Holeria: wondering town in his human form, watching what is happening as he senses some of the vampires in their humans forms with their Human vessels. Thinking of where to find his Human vessel before the blood moon.

@Human Vessels and Vampire Guardians/Dampires: walking around the city, getting a feel for it. You can go demon hunting or defend humans from The Ven'Deya vampires. For Ven'Deya vampires, feel free to attack some humans but be careful with the Holerian Vampires.

@Vampire King and Queen of Ven'Deya: Thinking of a plan to rid the humans or other things you can think of to talk about XDD.

Last edited by Gothika_Knight; 08-31-2013 at 06:38 AM..

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-03-2013, 04:21 AM

finx15: , ~Wild Spirit Wolf~: , Andraus: posting can begin. Just letting you know.
Weather/Month/Day/Year

Sunny, Cloudy, Stormy, Hot, Humid, Windy, Clear, Perfect, Snowy

January February March April May June July August September October November December

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 ...

Legends
Red/Dark red - The Months of Harvest, Orange Moon
Bold - what day it is now
Dark Red {only} - Month of the Moon
31st - The Day of the Blood Moon, the day blood is drinkable
Blue - The Month of Seeding, human virgin blood is undrinkable. - The Blue Moon
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Its daytime in the rp ^^ the moon picture to to remind you that the month of the Harvest Moon]

The clouds hovered over the sky, gently floating through the blue sky. It was a nice day, the children were playing, safe from the monsters and Evil Vampires of Ven'Deya. However, majority of the children wouldn't be with vampires due to their innocence no longer in their position. This was a bad thing for the Vampire who relied on the virgin blood of children and adults, with nothing to lose their king said they had permission from the Leaders of the world to get a human virgin. This was no problem for a male vampire. He had his virgin child, he just didn't know her name. His purple hood hung over his head, covering his red hair a little, a yellow shirt was open; exposing a muscular build with four black tattoos on his chest and stomach. This male's name was Julius Helios, a Vampire Knight of Holeria. He looked around, trying to find his human vessel, his mistress. He sat under the tree for shade, even though he was in his human form. He sighed softly and faintly as he stood up slowly and looked around, trying to find something to do. He could try to find his vessel but believed it would be easier to let her come to him. He didn't want to be a sort of stalking, he started to walk from the tree he sat at and started to walk down the street slowly.

A young teenage girl stay in the park, playing hopscotch by herself. She was use to playing alone since most teenagers her age were worried more about what the next guy was going to do to them in bed. She smiled softly and continued playing, using her powers of the wind to keep her cool. After a while, white haired girl named Akloria stopped and started walking away from the park. Taking out her old MP3 player, placing her ear-buds in her ear and started to listen to her favorite song. Humming softly as she walked towards the swings and started swinging back and forth. She listened carefully and remember something that was always on her mind. The strange man who always came in her dreams. Pledging his loyalty to her and calling her 'mistress' or 'milady', however they were nightmarish seeing blood dripping from his lips and people dead around. The other thing that would be heard from her lips was the scream she let out at the end of the nightmare when the man would walk to her and try to bite her. A gasp escaped her lips as she looked up towards her MP3, it seemed to had paused on her, she restarted the song and started to sing it to herself. The song seem to be the only thing she could do to calm down, she was hoping she wasn't too loud as all the children continued to play with their parents.

Last edited by Gothika_Knight; 08-04-2013 at 03:35 AM..

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 08-03-2013, 01:16 PM

Rather then sitting within the large kingdom of Holeria to either deal with paperwork that had to do with figuring out what his next move was going to be about dealing with the Ven'Deya, or just awaiting responds from his knights on how their scouting of the town had gone so far. The ruler of the Holeria kingdom himself had decided to go into the mortal town within his human form for a slight stroll to see if he could find anything of interest to him. Being as it was around the near end of October already, the days were becoming rather cold with each passing moment. In his true form, the cold may not had much of an effect upon his body but it seemed as though his human form was unable to sustain such warmth completely. So right as he made his way to the exit of his kingdom, he had made sure to grab onto a large outer that he wore over his inner peach-colored shirt. The coat had seemed quite thin and even to many others it looked almost as though it were a kimono of sorts that just hadn't been tied around his waist yet.

Once he had stepped out of the kingdom gates, the two guards that had stood by the sides had saluted him without a word before Daigo had raised his hand lightly to instruct them not to be too worried as to why their king was leaving the kingdom's safety. "I will return soon. I am simply just going to go into the human town for a little while. Make sure if my son comes searching for me, you tell him what I have gone." With a second salute once more, they nodded their heads in understanding as Daigo gave them both a warm smile of his own before continuing on his way to the human town.

It had only taken him about a few minutes to reach the town itself as he turned his head left and right while he had watched to see how many humans were going either shopping with their families if not, they were simply enjoying their time together. The sight of how the humans acted during the day had seemed almost as though they had forgotten all their worries and fears about the Ven'Deya attacking them at any possible chance, especially once nightfall came upon the town. As Daigo had began to wander around the town, it had only taken him a matter of time to get the scent of a familiar blood to his attention as he quickly turned his gaze toward what seemed to be a small park. Raising his brow slightly, he stared over at the park for a moment before approaching it and following toward the blood scent that seemed so familiar. By the time he had came closer to his destination, Daigo had immediately hid his back against one of the large trees only to turn his head to peek over the side of the tree and see who it was that he was so familiar with. It was none other then Akloria; his human vessel that had been given to him for virgin blood when he truly needed it.

A low sigh of relief had escaped his lips to see that the female human was safe from harm. He was instructed to protect the female but as well as using her as his virgin blood supply when he was in need of energy. However, for the past several months he had refused to ever even touch the female nor even make an actual appearance to her to show her that he was supposed to be her vampire guardian in some sort of way since he had to protect her. Lately, whenever he had ran low upon blood he had always resorted to finding an animal to feed upon to regain his energy rather then resort to using the humans when he was the one who stated he'd protect them from the Ven'Deya themselves.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sitting within a small cafe after ordering for a glass of herbal tea, was a young blond male who sat right by the window on a stool. He wore a pair of black skinny jeans and a slightly loose black shirt that had zippers on the shoulder for him to unzip and let his shoulders be revealed if it became too uncomfortable for him. As usual, his right eye was covered by a black eyepatch and most of his hair was parted to that one side to keep as much hidden as possible from underneath the eyepatch was that he had a red eye. The last time he had stated to his previous friends that he had become a human vessel for a vampire, it had only taken those few words that had caused him to lose each and everyone of his friends. So to this day, he has kept it a secret to everyone around him.

Soon enough, his tea was finally brought to him as Koyama thanked the waitress kindly. Taking a few sips of the herbal tea, he took his gaze out to the streets of the town as he watched how many children and teenagers were spending quality time with their own families today, while the blond young male had to spend his entire life pretty much alone without a single family member but not to mention not even knowing who they were in the first place.

Once he had finished up his tea, Koyama had approached the cashier and paid for his drink before leaving the small cafe and beginning to walk down the sidewalk to head back to his home. There hadn't seemed to be much to do today, and with the clouds overhead it seemed as though it might've been ready to rain sooner or later. At least that was what it felt like to him.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-04-2013, 03:35 AM

17-year-old Rosemary Hunter was laying in bed, as usual. The door of her hospital room was closed, and it was dark with the curtains drawn shut. The window was open for air, but there was no breeze. Rosemary had gotten the flu as the cold weather had set in a few weeks previous, and she had nearly died. She had been hospitalized instantly, and had been laying in that bed ever since. Rosemary was terribly frustrated, since naturally she couldn't look for a vampire while she was laying in the hospital. Looking around to make sure no one was there to stop her, Rosemary got up from her bed and went to the window, where she opened the curtains. The light made her blink, but it was cloudy so it wasn't that bad. Taking one more glance around, the white haired girl swung her legs over the window sill and hopped down. She was on the second floor, but she wasn't worried. Her telekinesis helped her float. Instead of floating down, Rosemary used her ability to go to the roof, where she set herself down on the edge. Standing there, she could see for miles. She smiled and stepped up on the very edge, spreading her arms out as the wind- for there was wind now, of course- blew her hair and gown back. She imagined herself on the Titanic, with someone standing behind her to keep her safe. "Now if I could just spread wings..." She whispered. Just at that moment, a strong gust came from behind and took her by surprise. Next thing she knew, she was falling, and she couldn't catch herself because her energy had been used up just getting to the roof in the first place. With nothing else to do, she screamed.

Kenshin Hashimoto was pacing in the garden of his father's castle, pondering his current situation. He had no human vessel, and was greatly weakened by the need for human blood. His headaches had become almost unbearable as of late, and were coming more and more frequently. If he didn't find a vessel soon, he would be in real trouble. I can't afford to be this weak. He thought to himself as another headache started to pound behind his eyes. If Father needs my help, if something should happen... The troubled young vampire sighed and sat down. "Useless! I'm useless this way!" He shouted, though no one was around to hear him. The headache worsened, and he decided that he should head inside. It would be bad if he was standing outside when it got too much for him to take. He was likely to pass out otherwise. So, he stood up and headed inside, stopping briefly to talk to the guards, who informed him of where his father had gone. He nodded, making a mental note that he would be eating alone that night, and went to his room, where he sat on his bread and started to draw in his sketchbook.

Last edited by ~Wild Spirit Wolf~; 08-04-2013 at 03:48 AM..

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 08-04-2013, 02:52 PM

Solomon was heading into town, to finally meet his Blood vessel. Up til recently, he only got donated blood pack's from him. However, Solomon felt it was proper to actually meet the man. Most people would think him strange, for having a male Blood vessel, but truthfully? He didn't care. He picked the male because it felt right, so today, he would meet him in person. He eventually saw him, in a small crowd of people, and paced himself over, finally tapping the man on the shoulder. "Excuse me. Koyama, isn't it?" he asked. He had a Cloak on, so people wouldn't know who he was at first glance.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 08-05-2013, 12:05 AM

Clara sat watching the world from her window wondering where her husband and son where. They where always leaving to go do something leaving her in charge of there home and the vampires that had sided with them. With a sigh she stood and paced wondering what there next move should be they had to be careful even if the destroyed the humans some would need to live as there vessels but these vessels had to be there's and not likely to rise up against them. She stopped in her pacing and grinned at her own evilness then huffed when she realized she didn't have anyone to share the plan with.

((any idea if I going to get my king soon?))

Phoneix
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-08-2013, 01:44 AM

Sephora became aware once again she was awake. She could feel the pain once again. It had been coming to her for a while now. The pain it seemed to never leave. With all she had learned over the years she hadn't learned why this feeling of pain came to her. She felt as if someone needed her. She could feel her body starting to wake once again from it's slumber. Her wings where the first to answer her as they burst the ice crystal that had formed around her motionless body. In moments she felt her arms and legs along with the rest of her rush to the surface. The warm suns' rays hit her waking her instantly as her eyes burst open. For the first time in some years she was among the surface world. She lifted her hand as she shielded her eyes as they adjusted to the light and colors.

Her frail body quickly fell to the shore of the lake as she tried to get her barring. It had changed since she had last seen the surface. She held her sides as her body screamed from the pain. In a matter of moments she was on the ground her wings flat to the ground with the rest of her in pain. It wasn't just the pain that had awaken her. It was her body it's self. She had slept for so long and now she was hungry and unable to move. She closed her eyes as she laid there hoping the pain would stop soon. "Help me...." was all she manage to whisper as she laid there her mind trying to search for the person...no the boy...the male that's pain had reached her. "Please help me....." She said as her body because useless again as it laid there alive and making her a hostage trapped inside of it. If her mind only had a body to match it she would have been where the male was. She had seen him in her dreams in her moments of coherence. Though her body had slept in the lake she herself had stayed awake learning from all that passed the lake. But that strange male in her dreams that she tried to reach out too. She couldn't find him and felt the need that she needed to. Now she couldn't and she wanted to. Her body wouldn't allow her. The pain was just too much all she could hope for was someone to find her.

Last edited by Phoneix; 08-08-2013 at 01:47 AM..

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-08-2013, 01:55 AM

[I'm going to see who might be about to take it, if I can't find anyone, then I might have to make a character for him.]

Julius had walked through the streets of Downtown for a while, the girls looked at him with goo-goo eyes. But h had paid no attention to him, they were impure and he wasn't really into them. A heavy sigh escaped his lips as he continued walking, his mind wondering through the fact he had never found his vessel. After a while, he sat on a bench and looked down towards his hand tried to picture what his mistress would look like, but no matter how hard he tried, Julius couldn't see it.

Suddenly, Julius's instincts kicked in. He heard the screaming and he jumped to his feet and ran towards the screaming. His eyes widen to see it was a girl falling from the room of what looked like a hospital. Julius looked around and jumped a few times landing on the wall of the hospital and caught the girl in his arms. Julius blinked lightly used his earth powers to catch them both and soften the landing. He looked at the girl and panted softly, using his powers while he was in his human form was a lot for him. "Are you ok miss?" He asked blinking lightly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Akloria continued to sing the song as he got off the swing and started looking for some money. She wasn't feeling a little like herself since the nightmares started. She sat on the bench and started to look through her purse to find at least a dollar. "Now where am I going to find the closest store?" She said softly, closing her eyes lightly then gasped softly. She looked down and saw her rosary glow lightly, she didn't know what it meant but it was always glowing. What she didn't know was her rosary was letting her know her vampire was nearby but since he wasn't that close to her, it only glowed lightly.

Akloria looked around and started to walk away quickly, she didn't understand it so she tried to ignore it by going to the store, hoping to find a dollar somewhere in her purse.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-08-2013, 03:53 AM

It was some time before Kenshin started to realize what he was drawing. A girl. He had been drawing the same girl for quite some time now, though he could never figure out who she was. Her face simply appeared on the page, along with those beautiful wings. Kenshin thought she might be an angel. Right at that moment, however, as he stared at his drawing, he realized that the girl on the paper looked hurt. She was in pain. And then he heard it, in his mind, a voice so sweet and in so much pain that hhe stood up instantly, looking for the source. That voice was his angel, he just knew it. In a flash, he was out the door and leaving the castle. He informed the guards that he was going for a walk, in case his father came home and wondered where he was, and then he was dashing into the forest. He followed the voice in his mind, the pain that seared through him getting stronger as he went, until he reached a clearing he had been to many times before. He had often gone there to draw, or just to look at the lake. But now, there was someone else there, on the lake shore. It was his angel, and she was hurting. He approached her and gently lifted her head into his lap. "Angel...no, you're human. Miss, are you alright? Can I help you at all?" He asked softly.

Rosemary's eyes were closed. She was sure that she was going to die, and felt a moment of peace. No more pain, or hospitals. Then she felt a pang of regret. So much she hadn't gotten to do. Then, she landed. But wait, that was too soft, too quick, and she was still moving. Opening her eyes, she looked up at the man who had caught her, and her breath caught in her throat. Was she dead already? Or dreaming? No, this was real. The man looked down at her and asked if she was okay. Blinking, Rosemary nodded. "I- yes, I'm fine...you are...you're a vampire..." She said in wonder. It was just a guess, but she was pretty sure. All her life she had searched for a vampire, and one had just found her- and saved her life, no less! She was shocked. "I..s-sorry, I didn't mean to....um, let me start again. Thank you...For saving me." She said, trying to make herself seem less foolish.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 08-08-2013, 04:46 AM

After leaving the cafe to make his way home, Koyama had kept to himself throughout the entire time he passed each of the citizens that came by him. Even though he had never really bothered to look up at any point to actually see where he was going, it was still quite easy for the young male to maneuver his way around the town. While he had continued to walk down the sidewalk, he had thought for sure that the day was simply going to be like any other day with him going home and taking a nap, eat, sleep and then tomorrow to donate blood to the vampire he was with. Throughout the entire time Koyama had kept donating blood to this unfamiliar vampire, he had never really seen the person ever before but it didn't really matter too much the blond male. As long as he was kept out of any big dramatic problems, he was fine with what he was doing with his everyday life so far.

Without so much as a moment later, right before Koyama had prepared to step into the crosswalk. A slight tap upon his shoulder had caught his attention. Raising his head up, the blond male turned his gaze over his shoulder to find that it was a male wearing a large cloak to hide his identity asking if Koyama was his name. Raising a brow at who this male was, he had remained silent for the first few moments before deciding to speak up. "It depends..whose asking?" He answered the question that he had gotten from this stranger. If this was just some ordinary thug planning to steal or trick Koyama into a battle or rob him of his stuff, the man was going to have a completely different and unexpected thing coming to him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daigo had continued to watch and listen to the human female sing as she had gone back and forth upon the large swing the entire time. It was indeed strange, most mortals to him didn't really have much of a voice to listen to that would keep the king of vampires this occupied. However, this female seemed to had been able to keep his attention focused throughout the entire time she had sang. Whatever the case was, Daigo hadn't let it sidetrack him to the point that he was still able to watch the female closely to make sure she was safe at all times.

Once she had began to move away from the swing after she had finished her song, Daigo had raised a brow at her words about finding a store. Watching as how she ravaged through her bag for something; most likely money, he had quickly made sure to follow the female but keeping to the shadows of each tree he came by. He wasn't unaware if she even knew of his presence in the area but whether she did or not was not much concern to him at the moment. Rather, as she continued to search through her bag for some money for her to head to her human store, the dark-haired male had reached a single hand into his pocket before pulling out a twenty dollar bill. Tilting his head lightly as he stared at the picture on the bill, he had folded the bill into two halves before directing his gaze toward the female. With enough of his own strength poured into his arm, he tossed the green piece of paper toward the human female til it had dropped onto her head with a light thunk. Faceplaming himself, he had shook his own head. He hadn't wanted something like that to happen, he wanted to see if he could get it to pass her face and land onto the floor in front of her. However, that worked at least, hopefully she would feel it on her head.

Phoneix
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-08-2013, 06:01 AM

Sephora felt something as her eyes forced themselves open. She looked up her heart stopping for a moment. She couldn't believe it. She gently reached out and touched his face. A slight smile graced her lips as she finally laid eyes on him. "Your real? Why are you in pain?" She asked wanting to know as she carefully sat up her wings folding beside her. "I...slept in there for so long. The pain...yours...it woke me. Apparently the years in there has made my body weak and rather useless right now." She said as she leaned on him. She felt safe with him for some strange reason. She closed her eyes as she breathed in his sent. For the first time in a long time she felt at peace and home. Something she had looked for. "I am sorry for being so weak...I woke to come find you. Your in pain..it is worse than before." She said as she rested against him wishing she had her strength back to move and to heal. She closed her eyes as she rested there her brain just computing his words. She giggled softly as she heard him. "I am no angel. I am a human sir. Just like you." She said as she slowly open her crystal blue eyes.
She looked into his eyes for a moment as she turned pale. "Your.....different." She said as she looked at him. There was something in her that longed to run if it could. But her heart had no intention nor her body of letting her do so at this current time. It was strange for some reason she felt her pain starting to go away. For some reason the pain was leaving.

Van stared at the different people that passed. He arched his eyes as he watched the king himself of the vampires pass. This was strange to see him out and about after so long. Van kept to himself he liked it that way. Though he did have a soft spot for helping the humans. He quickly made his way to one of the local parks as he decided to take a stroll. It was a beautiful day why not enjoy it. He closed his eyes as he walked enjoying feeling the warm sun on his face.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-08-2013, 06:30 AM

Kenshin's eyes widened as the girl reached up and touched his face. She leaned into him, and he put one arm around her, instinctively keeping her safe. She seemed to think he was human- no, wait, she figured it out. And now she was frightened. Kenshin looked sad for a moment. "Please do not fear me. It's true that I'm not human. I am a vampire, but not a bad one...it's complicated. But I can promise that I won't hurt you." He told the girl, stroking her hair. "You say that you felt my pain, and awoke because of it? It's just headaches. I get horrible headaches, I always have. But recently it has been worse because of the ever preset need for a blood vessel. It's strange, though...I've been drawing you for some months now. And I felt your pain, and heard your voice. It is as if we were fated to meet." He shook his head slightly. "We'll think about that later. Right now, I will bring you to my home, and we'll get you something to eat. Is that okay?" He asked, realizing that she might not want to go with him, especially after finding out he was a vampire.

Phoneix
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-08-2013, 06:09 PM

Sephora lessen to what he had to say. She gave him the best smile that she could hoping he would see that she trusted him. She wasn't sure why not that it really mattered at this point. Maybe he was right and they where suppose to meet. It was a logical outcome for the current set of events. There was something about his eyes that told her he was kind. She could see his dark side there as well. She softly caressed his cheek," I would like that very much. I am sorry I want be much use to you right now." She said as she closed her eyes her hand falling from his cheek as she drifted to sleep. It was the first time in many years she felt at home she felt safe.

(Edited and sorry will not happen again.)

Last edited by Phoneix; 08-09-2013 at 05:56 AM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-09-2013, 03:28 AM

((*Sigh* you didn't have to, but thank you.))

Kenshin carried the girl back to the castle, holding her close. He brought her up to his room, because he didn't know where else to bring her, and lay her sleeping form on his bed. Then, he ordered a servant to bring a large amount of human food so that it would be ready when she woke up. He would have to tell his father that this girl was here, but that could wait. His father was away at the moment, anyway, and probably wouldn't care much. Sometimes Kenshin resented the distance between himself and his father, but he was a good son and understood why things were the way they were.

Last edited by ~Wild Spirit Wolf~; 08-09-2013 at 06:05 AM..

Phoneix
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-09-2013, 06:05 AM

Sephora felt something change. Her eyes slowly open as she saw the bed she had been placed on. She laid there as her mind for once was blank. It was strange all her time asleep and here was the first time her mind was honestly blank. It was kind of a nice feeling for once. Her eyes scanned the room from where she laid. Only her eyes moved as she laid there. It was kind of dark not full of light like the lake was in the early morning. She closed her eyes as she slowly stretched out her wings feeling them making sure they where still there. This was a strange place and for now she was content to just be. Even in this strange new place she had a feeling as long as she stayed close to him she would be safe.

Last edited by Phoneix; 11-12-2014 at 09:42 AM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-09-2013, 06:21 AM

Kenshin was acutely aware of the girl. He noticed instantly when she woke, from the changes in her breathing and heartbeat. He came over to her so that she could see him without having to move around too much. "You are awake. I hope the darkness does not bother you, but I cannot have the sunlight hit me. I am burned already, though only slightly. I have had food brought for you." He said. His eyes lingered on her wings. He wanted to draw them just as they were, spread out and beautiful in the semi-darkness of his room.

Phoneix
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-09-2013, 06:32 AM

Sephora looked up at him as she smiled. Her eyes looked around the room as they filled with sadness. She spoke softly keeping her eyes on the darkness of the room,"I do not like the dark not for long. I do not require sunlight just light. " She said as her eyes returned to his making her smile again. "Food would be nice...." She said as she reached out and gently touched his face. "May I please search your memory to help me express myself better?" She said hoping that he wouldn't mind. Apparently the years under the lake had taken it's toll on her. If she could find the object that she sought in his mind she might be able to give it a name. She paused as she fallowed his gaze to her wings. She looked back at him as she put her hand down and just laid there for him. " Please go ahead you can touch them if you like." She said having a feeling he didn't want her to move them. For once she didn't feel out of place with her wings. Or not the same feeling she did when she was among other humans. "I am Sephora." She said in a soft voice.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 08-09-2013, 06:50 PM

Leading them into a Small Restaurant, into a Concealed booth, Solomon finally spoke again. "Excuse me for the Secrecy, and the 'pull you out of a crowd at random' bit, but the stakes demand it. "He said, lifting off his hood. "My name is Solomon Sanguiem, Heir to the Ven'deya Throne. I was told you'd be my 'Vessel', though I really have no love-loss for the word, and that we'd be together for awhile. I was hoping to meet you, so we could talk, without the Scrutiny of the my family "he said. "Feel free to say anything, I want to know you, so we can benefit from this.....unconventional relationship. "he said to him.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-12-2013, 03:04 AM

Kenshin nodded. "I can light a lantern." He said, taking the tray that he had ordered and placing it closer to her so she could reach the food. "I wasn't sure what you'd like, so I ordered some of each food group. And, you may search my memory if you like." He knelt next to her so that she could make contact with him. Gently, hesitantly, he reached out and stroked her wing. It was soft and warm. He imagined sunlight might feel like that, if he could feel it in his normal form. "Sephora. It is a beautiful name. I am Kenshin Hashimoto."

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-14-2013, 07:49 PM

[Sorry ^^"]

Julius looked at the girl, he blinked lightly but his eyes widen slightly when she asked if he was a vampire. He didn't answer right away and kept quiet for a while. He didn't know how to answer, he didn't want to scare the fragile human girl. When he opened his mouth, the girl spoke again, starting over and thanking him. He bowed his head in a response. "Your welcome Miss. And as for the vampire part...um, I am. But you have nothing to worry about, I'll take you to where you belong if you are uncomfortable in my presence. But I must ask, what is your name?" Julius asked, blinking lightly. He felt something with this girl, as if he knew her. His red bangs dangled in his over his forehead. He was a little worried for the girl since she seem to have come from the hospital. Julius thought about something, he needed to let her sit down, he used his powers again, the powers of earth anyway, to make small bench like stool and gently placed the girl there. "There, safe on the ground." Julius chuckled softly and sat next to the girl.

-----------------------------------------

AKloria continued to look for some money. She moved her body back towards the bench and sat down until something caught her eye. She turned her head blinking lightly and saw it was money, she tilted her head lightly and picked it up. She opened it and saw it was $20. Her eyes widen slowly as a soft pink blush went across her face. "Oh my. We-Well, n-no one is near and...I-I a-am hungry. I-I don't th-think i-its stealing." Akloria said blushing a little more and smiled softly She held the $20 and giggles softly as she skipped away. Her silver cross choker clinging lightly, the red gem stopped glowing since she was moving away from Daigo. But it started flashing a dark purple, meaning someone with vampire blood in them was moving closer to her but Akloria was to happy since she had the money she needed to buy pastries.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 08-15-2013, 12:20 AM

Clara strolled threw town frowning as her hunger prowled restlessly it had been a while since she had drank and since she didn't have a vessel most of the time she would steal her husbands or just take a small sample from some stupid human. She sighed and stared at the building before her it was the good vampire's home which she still went to. Too many of her years had been spent under there Kings command and old habits died harder then some. As she thought about the king she had to shake her head to keep from daydreaming she had always thought he was cute but she had made a decision and there was no going back now. With a sigh she headed off to find her son if she could call him that.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-15-2013, 03:17 AM

Rosemary blushed. "N-no, I'm not uncomfortable at all. Um...m-my name is Rosemary Hunter." She told him as he set her down. She smiled a bit at the earth bench that he set her on, and hugged herself. She was chilly, after so long in that stuffy hospital room. "Technically, I'm supposed to be in the hospital. But I've been stuck in that room for weeks, and I just had to get out. But I guess I wasn't strong enough yet to stand up on a rooftop for that long..." She trailed off, humiliated at the thought of seeming weak in front of this man who had saved her life.

Phoneix
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-15-2013, 03:25 AM

Sephora stared at him as she felt her cheeks grow hot. She had forgotten what the sensation was like the blush. She reached out for the food. Her fingers almost grasped one of the sandwiches as she felt herself falling. Out of panic she thew her arms about her body her wings quickly folding around her. She looked up embarrassed as she realized she fell only a few feet if that much. Even worse she was now in Kenshin's lap. She hung her head as she tried to sit up and move herself off him. She gently moved to the edge of the bed taking a seat there. "I am sorry...Kenshin..." She said as her eyes feel to her left hand. She stared at it as a crimson liquid flowed from her finger. "I....hurt myself in all the fuss. I really am sorry." She said as she looked at him. "I love your name." She said hoping that the wound would stop bleeding soon. It was strange to see her own blood after so long. Though the small cut didn't hurt as much as it should with the amount of blood flowing.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-15-2013, 03:55 AM

Kenshin was surprised by the girl's fall, but he figured it was natural enough for someone who hadn't moved in a long time. He heard her speaking, but suddenly her voice was far away. He couldn't make out what she was saying. The headache slammed into him like a brick wall, knocking him backwards. Cradling his head in his hands, Kenshin cried out, but he was breathless from the pain and so barely made a sound. The pain was worse than any headache he had ever had before, crippling him, sending tears of blood running down his cheeks. "Ahh..h-hel...p...help...please!"

Phoneix
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-15-2013, 04:19 AM

Sephora's eyes widen as she stared at Kenshin. She didn't know what to do. "...Kenshin..how?" She said in a panic as she moved to the floor where he was. She gently pulled him to her as she held him wishing she knew how to heal him. She closed her eyes as she tried to make a mental connection with him. Her eyes burst open as she found his pain to great to break through. She paused as she saw her blood over his lips and his clothing. "I..." She stared at him wishing she could help him. It was happening again to him. The pain that she had remembered for the longest. She was with him and now finally with him but still she couldn't help him. She wasn't sure if this was worse than being in her lake. She had found him but now she was no use to him. She should have just stayed in the lake.

Van looked around as he wondered why the king of the vampires was out. He was hot sure about this. This made him nervous. If the king was out and the good one where was his darker half. Van if he had to pick a side would side with the king of Holeria if it came down to it. The clan of Ven’Deya had killed his beloved Ami. She was the light of his life and the reason why he became a crusader for human life. He would still to this day give his very soul for hers. She was his life and the only thing that kept him sane. He had long lost contact with the vampires. Instead he helped humans teaching them how to hunt his fellow vampires. After Ami's death he cared not for any side but humans. Ami was right vampires where monsters and would not stop till humans where nothing but live stock and slaves.