~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-15-2013, 05:21 AM

Kenshin heard her voice again, and this time he understood her words. Unfortunately, he didn't know how she could help him. He felt her holding him, and he felt her try to establish a mental link, but that failed. Then he noticed the warmth on his lips, and realized what she could do. Fighting through the pain, he opened his mouth to speak. "Your...b-blood..." He tried to tell her what he meant, but it was too hard to speak. Weakly, he grabbed for her hand, the one that was bleeding. "P-pl..please..."

Phoneix
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-15-2013, 05:40 AM

Sephora stared at him for a moment. Without hesitation she held out her hand to him. She gently turned it over so her wrist was touching his lips. "Please if it will help." She said hoping that it would help him. This should be strange she knew. But for some reason she wanted to help him at any coast. She just wanted the pain she could feel he was in to stop. She softly moved so she was behind him helping by giving him support. Her wrist still in front of him touching his lips. She softly stroked his head lovingly hoping that he would accept her offer to help him. The blood from her finger would not be enough she feared and knew he would get more from her wrist or arm.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-15-2013, 05:50 AM

Kenshin felt the warmth of her wrist, the pulse just underneath the fragile skin, and he could no longer hold back. He opened his mouth, extended his fangs, and bit. He was gentle, or he tried to be, but he had never tasted human blood, and he was so thirsty. The pain in his head started to recede, and still he drank. He knew he should stop soon, or she would be in danger, but he couldn't. Kenshin was no longer in control of his body, he couldn't stop himself. In the back of his mind, he yelled to her, hoping she would hear. Stop me! Pull away! his rational mind screamed, trying to link with hers.

Phoneix
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-15-2013, 06:10 AM

Sephora closed her eyes as she felt for the first time her own pain. She tried her best to keep still for him. She found herself feeling very weak. At first he was genial though something was happening. Her eyes shot open as she felt him scream. She gently pulled her arm from him causing her flesh to rip some form the sudden movement. She held her arms as she leaped on to the far side of the bed. She looked down at her hand as a tears feel from her eyes. She watched as one landed on her nasty set of wounds. In a moment a blue light came from her. Once the light faded her wounds where gone. She stared at it as she looked at her arm. She felt no pain. This must be a new ability she thought. She would have stared at her skin longer but her mind quickly made her return her gaze to Kenshin.

Vampire meant nothing to her. It should she knew but it didn't. Why was he acting more like a animal than Kenshin or her Kenshin. The guy she had met would have never hurt anyone she had thought. She could hear him in his mind but what was before her wasn't him. This was a strange day. He had promised not to hurt her. But she couldn't get mad at him. That wasn't him that had hurt her that she was sure of. She wasn't sure who or what it was but she didn't like it at all. She felt helpless as she sat there. She was to tired to try and fight or flee from it. All she could do is try and dodge it as best as she could and hope Kenshin could gain control and help her. Hopefully she would live through this and learn about Kenshin and his strange world...and why he lost control.

Last edited by Phoneix; 08-15-2013 at 06:12 AM..

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 08-15-2013, 03:10 PM

(happydeath: I'm waiting on you, Happy)

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-16-2013, 03:24 AM

Kenshin cried out, a sound that was both anger and misery, as she pulled away. He lay, curled up, on the floor as he tried to get control of himself. After what felt like forever, but was really only a few minutes, he sat up. More tears stained his cheeks, and he looked at Sephora with eyes full of sorrow. "I...I am so sorry...I don't know, didn't know...I've never...and I broke my promise..." He couldn't seem to articulate the thoughts that were racing through his mind. He reached out to her, hoping she would forgive him enough to grab his hand and see through his mind what had happened.

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 08-16-2013, 06:23 AM

Julius blinked lightly and listened to the young girl named Rosemary. He smiled softly as he repeated the name in his head as he continued to listen. "Rosemary. That is a lovely name, very interesting." He said softly smiling. He blinked a few times, his red hair dangling in his head, he moved it out of the way and noticed that Rosemary was cold, he could sense it, nothing really important to a normal person. He felt as though she was really sick and she needed warm. Without thinking, Julius took off his purple jacket off and gently placed it around Rosemary's shoulders. "There, I hope that helps." He said smiling softly again, happy to help her. He listened more as she spoke of being in the hospital and she probably wasn't strong enough to be in the strong winds. "Ah, so you're sick too? I technically have a little sickness too. OK, I know this may sound strange but, um, I think I was suppose to help you. I feel as if...I'm, um, suppose to be with you." He said to the girl. Julius had to replay what he just said in his head, somewhere in the world, he knew that didn't seem right but how else could he say it. He believed something was interesting about this girl and she was about to keep his attention, unlike all the other girls he had come across.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 08-16-2013, 05:26 PM

Clara managed to sniff out her son but rolled her eyes when she saw he was with his new blood person. "Solomon" she called hoping he would come to talk to her. He was really her son but a bastard her "Loyal" husband had brought home. She didn't hate him and had treated him like she would have treated her own son.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 08-16-2013, 07:28 PM

(Sorry I have yet to be able to post. Few problems going on in my life. One. I came down with the flu..weak as hell. Two. Family issues coming up have been bothering me to death. Three. I haven't really had the inspiration to post anywhere in my rps because of how dead i feel.)

Following this strange hooded male into a more concealed area, this had given Koyama the feeling that this stranger was even more so a thug than anything. The only reason he had actually decided to follow him was to see what he would try to do to get anything out of him first. If the male was going to try and attack him with a weapon of sorts, trying to fight back might've been a much more difficult approach than he expected it to turn out. Although, if this male was simply going to attack Koyama straight on with nothing more than his bare-fists he was sure enough that he would be able to defend himself rather easily. By the time he had finally revealed his true identity, he was none other than the apparent prince of the Ven'Deya and that Koyama was supposedly his 'vessel' in a sort of way. So, this was the guy he had been sending blood packets to this entire time. The man seemed kind enough to be trusted at the time being, so letting himself feel a bit more at ease rather than thinking that this man was actually just some ordinary thug, Koyama had simply shifted his weight over to one side before raising a brow on his uncovered eye. "Okay..now why should I just randomly start telling you anything about myself. Okay, I understand im supposed to be your vessel and everything...but still I have only just met you. I barely know your own intentions of why your even meeting me. As well..what exactly did you mean by the stakes demanded you having to pull me out of the crowd and speaking with me like this?..whats going on that you would need to finally show yourself now?" Right after he had spoken up, the sound of yet another female speaking up to call out the male's name had caught Koyama's attention. Turning his gaze over his shoulder to see that it was a white haired female who seemed wondering about the male's whereabouts. "Who is she?" He asked but kept his own gaze returning upon Solomon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

As it had seemed as well as expected, the female human had noticed the money that he had let slip out in front of her. It didn't seem to take her too long to simply take the money and begin to make her way to where she had wanted to go with it. From what he was able to listen to, the female had spoken that she was indeed hungry and that it would be enough for herself to eat something. A small half smile came across his own lips as he nodded and watched as how Akloria simply skipped off away from him. Due to it being during the daytime, Daigo seemed to had been much more vulnerable to attack around here but yet it also hopefully meant that the Ven'Deya were just as vulnerable. Whatever the case was however, he simply continued to follow her from a slight distance to see if she would be alright on her own. Having a vessel seemed almost pointless to Daigo at times, true their blood supply were important in the need of survival for the vampires but yet at times even Daigo had felt as though using the humans this much would end up causing their faith to believe that one day himself and his other vampires would be able to protect the humans at all costs from the Ven'Deya.

Andraus

Old 08-17-2013, 08:56 PM

"This 'relationship' we have is unpleasant, I know, but you must understand it is necessary. I just want thing's to go by as easy as possible, with us both benefiting from it. If there is anything you need, just ask. As you know, being a prince means I'm in a good position to help you in many ways. I cannot change your position, but I can make things easier. "he said. He felt for Humanity. They were in a bad spot, but it was his species survival. He then looked at the voice, and sighed. "My mother." he said.

He got up, and walked to his mother, and kissed her hand, as per custom. "Hello, mother. It's good to see you. What do I owe this pleasure?" he asked. Most treated him like a bastard. His mother was the only one that actually gave him any respect. He adored her. If he was in a different position, he would've courted her.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-18-2013, 04:31 AM

Rosemary looked a little surprised when the man removed his coat and wrapped it around her. It was warm, and it stopped her shivering almost instantly. She smiled up at him gratefully. "It does help, a lot, thank you. And yes, I'm sick. Not as sick as I could be, though." She said. She blinked, listening to him speak, saying he had a sickness as well- she supposed he meant being a vampire- and how he felt like they were meant to meet. Rosemary's eyes widened. "Ohmygosh! No, no I don't think it's strange at all! I actually...I've been looking for a vampire almost my whole life. It started because my parents thought that being a vessel would save my life. But as I grew up, I realized that for some reason, I was meant to find a vampire, or for one to find me. That's what I was thinking about, up on the roof, and I was starting to think my..." Here, she blushed, "My knight in shining armor would never come. But then you saved me, and...and it felt right somehow, like it was supposed to happen that way." She finished quietly, realizing just how childish she sounded. Her blush deepened and she looked away, now embarrassed that this man should have to endure her little girl fantasies. /just as she opened her mouth to apologize for rambling, a cough racked her body, ripping through her like tissue paper.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 08-19-2013, 12:11 AM

"You're father will be home soon and he will expect you too be there." Clara said glancing at the human "Make you're...errand fast." she gave him a smile "I'm heading back myself." she headed for the door "See you soon."

Phoneix
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-19-2013, 03:55 AM

Sephora stared at him for what felt like hours. She could tell he was in pain. All she wanted was for him to have no pain. She moved to him as she saw the tears run down his face. She gently moved to the floor beside him. She softly wiped his tear away. She closed her eyes as she reached out grabbing his hand. She let her mind link with his as she tried to make since of what he was showing her.

Sephoras moved through his mind as she tried to understand. She waited for Kenshin not wanting to over step her boundary with him. She showed him a picture of candles hoping he would understand what she had tried to tell him earlier. She tried to show him that she wasn't going anywhere and was just happy that he was ok. After what felt like hours she open her eyes. She sat there as she stared at him her hands now on her lap as she watched him. She hoped he had saw her intent to stay by his side. She still wasn't sure what happen fully. She could have pushed further into his mind but it was rude to with out his consent.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-20-2013, 04:15 AM

As their minds linked, Kenshin did hid best to show her what had happened, how he had never tasted human blood before. How he had needed it so badly, and lost control, and how he promised to never, ever lose control again, even if it meant never biting her again. In return, he saw and understood the images she showed him. After a while she moved away from him, and he let her. He wanted to link with her further, to learn more about her, but he didn't want to push it. Getting up, he went to light a few candles and lanterns in the room, making it brighter. "I am sorry, Sephora. I hope that, in the future, I will be better able to take care of you." He said, sitting back down across from her.

Andraus

Old 08-28-2013, 07:20 PM

"Yes mother, I shall be home as soon as possible. "He said, bowing. He then sat back down. "So sorry, now, where were we?........"

(sorry it's short)

Phoneix
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-29-2013, 03:11 AM

Sephora stared Kenshin as she watched him light the room. She smiled at him understanding finally the gravity of the situation. Very carefully she moved finding it rather difficult. She finally managed to get the platter of food after what felt like forever. The years of not using her muscles was apparent. She closed her eyes as she ate the food. It was wonderful and made her feel much better. She ate slow as she sat there enjoying the food. She looked over at Kenshin and smiled at him. After a while she stopped eating. "I am afraid there is much you will have to teach me. You can't live without my blood and I am more than willing to give it to you. You promised you wouldn't hurt me and I believe you." She said as she gently curled up beside him resting her head on his shoulder. She gently traced her fingers along his right hand. She closed her eyes as she gently linked with him just enjoying being connected to him. It was much easier to learn this way. He was fascinating to her. She kept to her own mind for the most part not daring to enter his without his approval.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-31-2013, 04:19 AM

Kenshin stiffened then relaxed quickly as Sephora rested her head on his shoulder. "I don't mind teaching you. I don't mind taking care of you. I think it will be fun." He said softly, feeling her link with him. He allowed the link to simply exist for a while, neither of them going into each other's minds. Then, carefully, he reached out mentally and touched gently upon the surface of her thoughts, an invitation. Letting her know that she could enter his mind, if she wanted.

Daeman35
Angels dont come better than tho...
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 08-31-2013, 02:35 PM

If anyone had walked into the room, they would have thought that the room was immaculate in the design portrayed by the king of the Ven'Deya. It was such a dark room, paintings of bloodshed and war all around. A four post bed in the middle of a wall, jutting out as if it belonged there. The cobwebs had been recently dusted off. There was an amour dresser against the wall in between the windows and couches on the other side of the room in case there were guests to entertain. Drapes covered the whole of another wall where there was a secret door, only used by servants so as to stay out of the masters way. But thats not what would have caught your eye in this room. No, what would catch your eye was the girl that slept on the floor in the corner of the room with one pillow for her head. Her brown hair fell over her face as she slept. Clouds kept the sun from entering the room and waking her, but the thunderous voices of the vampires in the building seemed to do just the thing to wake her up.

Nikia woke with a start before she realized the king of the Ven'Deya wasnt there. This gave her a bit of relief, but the only other problem was the woman he was married to. His wife used her a lot too since she did not have a human vessel yet, but if she had slept in this late, then that meant that neither were home. Her heart began to slow its race down as it did after every time she awoke. Her brother and father's blood was still fresh in her mind as she stood up from her spot on the floor. Slowly, she picked up the pillow and put it on the bed where it had belonged and looked at the windows. The windows seemed to have been barred since she had tried to escape so many times now. It had only been about a month and a half since the death of her family. She just could not get the vision out of her head. It had been her twin brother. They shared everything, blood, physical features, secrets, everything and now he was gone.
Her senses started to perk up as she got the feeling of something coming her way. It wasnt the feeling of her new master, the king, but the queen who she could sense. She was coming home. Her heart began to race again as she ran for the secret door in the servants entrance. Unfortunately, it was locked. So she ran for the other doors in the room. All were locked, just like the first one. The only door she hadn't tried was the main one that the vampires would be outside of. Slowly she made her way towards the door, turning the knob slowly when she got there, and peeked out of it after only opening it up just a crack.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-01-2013, 01:21 AM

Clara made it to her home sighing softly when she saw her servants already preparing for there kings arrival. There home was large unnecessarily so since it was just Kaname, her and there son...Nikia too but she didn't take up much space being a human and a blood vessel at that. She headed quickly for her room where she changed "Get Nikia my lord will want her when he returns." Clara snapped at a guard. "Bring her to the throne room." her husband always made a fuss when he come home she often wondered what the good vampire king was like. She quickly banished such thoughts and took her seat in the throne room.

Daeman35

Old 09-01-2013, 02:42 AM

Nikia had only just come out of the door secretly when she saw the advancing guards towards the room. It had always been the same. Just as she was about to leave, she would get caught by these guards and taken somewhere for their lord as he returned to his home, but not this time. She had a plan this time. Using her mind, the door to the room she was in shut noiselessly. The guards didnt even notice as they passed by her location in the window behind the curtains as they made their way into her room. As soon as they were in, she made her way, quickly, down the hall. The guards seemed to sigh in the room as it was another game of cat and mouse. Instead of calling for help, they just went after her scent. All of them were able to pick it up as she made her way through the castle. As quiet as a mouse, she went through the halls. At one point, she backtracked her steps and made herself fly up into the air and go into a room so that they could not follow her scent. Unfortunately, the plan had not worked. They had seen that trick a thousand times when she did it and this was no different. It wasnt long before they were going to catch up to her. The only other unfortunate thing was that she was looking behind her too much and didnt even notice what had been right in front of her. One of the guards had been ahead of the others and blocked her exit and chance to escape. He grabbed onto her as he always did. This servant of Ven'Deya had always loved the way she smelled. The virgin human vessel chosen for their king. He always stopped to smell her scent, but did nothing as per usual. Instead, he just started to hustle her down the stairs towards the throne room just as he had been ordered. She fought him the whole way there, trying to throw things off the wall at him, but he was also a telekinetic user and made sure everything was still as they walked down the halls. As soon as they entered the throne room, she quieted down and let him direct her from the back doors to where the thrones were. Feeling absolutely hopeless, she stared at the Queen in anger, but said nothing. The male seemed to speak up.

"The human vessel, just as you ordered my Queen." He said, keeping by her side in case she tried to run like the last few times they had brought her here.

Nikia didnt speak up, but she looked the queen up and down as though she were taking in a different sight every time, but it was the same beautiful white haired woman sitting in front of her. Those eyes always looked nice and kind, but she hated them with all of her being. They were the eyes that had taken away her family. Contempt filled her. As soon as she realized she was staring in anger though, she looked away, down at the floor to her left so she didnt have to see the woman.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-02-2013, 12:58 AM

"Nikia good to see you are feeling well." Clara said with a sickly sweet smile she had never enjoyed the girls presence but her lord loved her blood and there was nothing she could say to change his mind. "Please sit." she gestured to the spot where Nikia usually sat "My son should arrive soon...I wonder if he will have his vessel live here." she mused out loud she did that a lot when there was some to whom she could speak freely to without being looked down on normally it was Solomon or a servant as her husband never listened to her.

Daeman35

Old 09-02-2013, 01:39 AM

"And your looking chipper as per usual." Nikia said sarcastically as she watched the woman closely. She could tell that the woman was pretending with that sickly sweet smile that crossed her face. The guard pulled her roughly towards the seat she was usually suppose to take by the king's side. It was the seat for the right hand man of the king or pet of the king in her case. He pulled forcefully which she tried to fight off slightly. He sat her down on the seat as she cringed from the strength the vampire had. The woman sitting next to her had no desire for her to actually be in the room. The queen absolutely despised the girl and she knew it full heartedly. As the guard stood behind her, the queen started to talk as though she had no filter between her brain and her mouth. Her son was suppose to be here soon. Apparently, he was bringing in a vessel too. So she would have human company. The only thing she could think of was that the human would hopefully have chosen to come here rather than staying against their will. It would be a total relief for someone who smelled alive to be around her, rather than the living dead that inhabited this building.

A quick shift of a few seconds made her take in the presence of the guard behind her. He seemed to be a little preoccupied with his own thoughts to feel her tense up, ready to run. "I'm glad he found someone to play with. Maybe I can get out of this place with the new face around." Her body was already tense. Her head was rearing to let her go. Her power started to push at her for a release. A pebble in the corner of the room was perfect to make the guard leave her side. The pebble lifted in the air and hit the ground, perking the guards attention just as she had thought it would. She made it hit the floor again in a different spot. He went to go check out what was going on in the corner knowing that sounds like that are not usual in this room. She shifted her weight as she got ready to bolt as soon as he was a safe distance away.

Last edited by Daeman35; 09-02-2013 at 01:55 AM..

Phoneix
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-02-2013, 11:05 AM

Sephora sat there motionless for sometime. She just let herself be. She enjoyed the void of space and time that was only available in the mind. Here she was in her own world a place she knew well. Kenshin genital invitation made her open her eyes as a slight smile appeared on her face. She smiled as she closed her eyes again this time linking with him further. She wanted to know more about his world. His parents if he had any. More about him. What made him happy what made him sad. And why she was linked to him. She understood vampire now and that her blood was needed to keep him healthy for the most part. But she wanted to know more. She was careful in her linking not to pry into his subconscious too much. She tried her best to allow him access to her mind as well. For most this was a awkward way of communication.

For Sephora verbal skills where tiresome. She did have a vocabulary but over the years of being in the lake, it had taken a toll on her. Her body had hibernated. While her mental capacity had grown eminently. She had guarded herself then for some reason her mental abilities kicked into over drive. While her physical demeanor was poor her mental was a different matter. In the lake her body had slept but her mind had grown and learned new things. She could easily ready any person or creators mind without trying. She had by mistake learned she could influence others to do her will. A mistake that she vowed to never do again or allow herself to read minds of those she held close without their approval. Even in her self made prison she had learned of the horror of her mental power. She herself was careful with allowing how much access Kenshin could have into her own mind as well. Trust was not a issue regarding him. It was her own trust she worried about. Kenshin may turn into something else when blood was involved but she could harm him just as easy if he got to close to her mental walls. She had made those walls long ago and had learned from others who came to her lake that everyone had their own. No being small or big acted in reason when something threaten to tear down their mental walls. She guarded hers fearsomely not wanting to remember what was locked away deep with in her. What dark secret she held. Whatever it was she had locked herself in a lake for years. If it was that bad then it had no place out in the open. She had found the boy from her dreams that had haunted her for years. It was time she moved on and learned her place here. All she needed for now was to learn to be what he needed. Now it was time for her to move on and learn of this world and the one she had left behind. She was start by getting to know her Kenshin better.

Last edited by Phoneix; 09-03-2013 at 06:10 AM..

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 09-03-2013, 12:20 AM

Listening as to how Solomon had spoken to the other woman that he considered his 'mother' there was obviously no doubt in his mind that the woman was most likely the queen of the Ven'Deya vampires. As the two spoke with one another, Koyama had remained completely silent since he couldn't help but feel as though the prince having a mother and father was quite unfair when he didn't even know of his own. Either way, he kept listening as to how the woman instructed that her son was to return to their home sooner or later because of his father returning soon as well. Once Solomon had returned his attention back onto Koyama to ask where they were in their conversation, the young male had only crossed his arms before tilting his head slightly to the question. "If what you say is true..that I can ask anything I want. Then let me ask this, what are you hiding? Why did it take you so long to show yourself to me? Also whats going on that you need to finally visit me now?" He questioned the vampire prince as he shifted his weight to one side while he waited for an answer.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-03-2013, 01:31 AM

"Sit down Nikia." Clara commanded "And stop this childish behavior at once." she glared at the girl "The new person will change nothing and as much as you hate it here the my king will always want you more then anyone else." she paused and looked away sharply taking a deep breath "Just sit and behave."