Pure Randomness... now in an ext...

Old 10-09-2011, 10:30 PM

For Alana-Vartos and Ellancher only.

Name: Leonardo

Alana-Vartos
Happy with my Master Master Scot...

Old 10-09-2011, 10:45 PM

Name: Talitha

Talitha was walking home from school. It was modern time but she was wearing an outfit from the 1800's. She was in a play at the college she attended and she usually wore just her costume on her way home. She walked quietly down the street. Her home was located across the campus and through this special path she took through the woods.She lived about two miles from school and with no care she had no option but to walk the way to home. She twirled her umbrella around above her head as she walked. She took slow careful steps across the campus running how wonderful the play had went through her head. She was having so much fun in school. She did not have many freinds because she was so shy but she did well with getting along with most people.

As she approached the wooded area she folded the parasol and took small careful steps as she walked through the woods. The sun was setting and she wanted to be out of the woods before dark. She made her way carefully ensuring she did not step onto an animal or into a hole. She made it out of the woods just as the sun set. She stepped out on the highway and looked around her. There were rarely any people driving here because this highway led straight to her house and no one lived around her. She peered down the road as she noticed some approaching headlights. Well who could be coming to my house at this time? She asked herself calmly. Probably someone got lost. She figured she could at least give them directions.

Ellancher

Old 10-10-2011, 06:17 PM

Something seemed, off, though. There was no humming of a motor, only the tapping of hooves on cobblestone. Cobblestone, streets were not made from cobblestone, they were made from asphalt. Talitha was no actually near a highway, only a long cobblestone path that ran right through the ever darkening forest. There were no other beings in sight except the man driving the carraige and the black draft horse that pulled said carraige.

With a soft pull on the reigns the man stopped the carraige across the path from Talitha. Removing one of the lanterns from its handing spot he stepped down. He was dressed fairly normal, faded jeans and a hoodie with a white and blue plaid design on it. Leonardo looked at her, a blonde eyebrow raised. "What's a young lass like yourself doing on private property?" He inwardly chuckled, his mentor liked to call his little alter dimension his 'private property'. He supposed she'd wandered through one of the many entrances to the alternate dimension and was unaware that she had.

Alana-Vartos

Old 10-10-2011, 06:25 PM

She paused looking at the strange person in front of her. He was wearing an unusual outfit. Something she had never seen before. The highway itself looked different. She bent down and looked at the cobblestone path her face twisted in a frown. What the hell??? She stared up at the strange guy in front of her surveying his clothes curiously.

"Apparently I am either dreaming or super lost." She stared up at him. She realized her outfit probably suited the time period so that was somthing to be happy about. She chuckled softly to herself at that thought.

She stood back up and walked closer to the guy looking at his carriage and his horse. How interesting. She somehow wound up in the past but she did not remember walking through a portal or anything. Her head was swimming now. She felt as if she would faint. She closed he eyes and shook her head and the next thing she knew she blacked out falling down on the ground on her stomach.

Ellancher

Old 10-11-2011, 11:30 PM

Leonardo managed to catch the young lady by the back of her dress. Chuckling to himself he lifted her up bridal style and returned to his seat in the carraige. Taking the reigns with one hand he gave the a soft tug and he was off back home.

It was relatively easy, setting th girl up in one of the guest rooms, she was fairly light which made carrying her up the stairs one less hassle for the mage.
He'd set her underneither the covers in a set of rooms, he stayed out in the main room that connected with the hallways, and sat on one of the highbacked chairs around the hearth fire.

Alana-Vartos

Old 10-12-2011, 12:04 AM

When she came to in a couple of hours she shook her head and looked around her with wide eyes. This was not her room. She let her eyes take in the entirety of the room. Nothing was hers. THis was all different. What the hell? She stood up and walked around the room in a daze touching everything she could trying to sort her mind. She continued to walk around until she made it to the door. She opened the door and walked out into the hall. Everything seemed to be from the victorian era. She made her way down the hall and down the stairs.

"What the hell is going on?" She shouted at the top of her lungs.

Ellancher

Old 10-12-2011, 01:44 AM

By then Leonardo had gone and made himself coffee which he was savoring when Talitha woke and started shouting. Dropping and shattering the mug he stood and sprinted towards, and up the stairs. He managed to cover her mouth with a coffee-stained glove. He paused to glare at her with a what-on-earth-was-that look on his face as the door into the hallway downstars opened and closed.

"Leonardo," A voice called from downstairs, the color draned from Leonardo's face and his expression blankened as he removed his hand from Talitha's mouth.
"Yes sir?" He asked, turning to look down the stairs at his mentor, he closped his hands behind his back in an attempt to look presentable in his exhausted state.
"Why was I so rudely woken to yelling at the fine pre-dawn hour." The man at the bottom of the stairs asked as he adjusted his glasses to get a better image of his apprentice. Leonardo gave a small nod before replying.
"Because, sir, on my way home last night I found a lost young lady and she umh... fainted, and I couldn't just leave her on the road so I carried her back here and set her up in the guest room. She just woke up and-"
"I understand Leonardo, bring her down here."

Alana-Vartos

Old 10-12-2011, 02:05 PM

She gasped as suddenly a man approached her and put his hand over her mouth. She struggled behind his grasp trying to free herself from him. She paused when she heard a voice and her eyes fell down the stairs as she saw another man. She stopped struggling as he let go of her mouth and looked at him with a frown.

"Would someone please tell me what the hell is going on here?" She said in a small voice as she stared at both of the men around her. There had to be a reason why she was here and how she got here. "I would appreciate an explanation before anything else is done." She moved away from the man called leonardo and moved down the stairs in a few short strides. She made her way to the other man who seemed older and probably better capable of handling this situation. "Do you know how I wound up in the past? I thought it was a dream but I was obviously wrong."

Ellancher

Old 10-13-2011, 01:48 AM

"Not the past my dear, but a..." the older man looked at Leonardo as the young mage stepped down the stairs, coffe stained hand still behind his hand. "An alternal dimension, a small one at that, but the tepography is the same as the area you came from." Leonardo's tone seemed almost, bored as he drew off his gloves and with a snap of his fingers had removed the stain and the coffee drops it had one been floated in the air. With a wave of his hand the mugs shattered peices and shard came back together on the little table next to the chair he'd been sitting in. With a wave of his hand the coffee was back, still warm, in the mug.

Alana-Vartos

Old 10-13-2011, 06:57 PM

She listened to him speaking and then watched as the one called Leonardo fixed the broken cup easily and it appeared as though it had never been broken. Her green eyes opened wide and she just stared at the cup in his hand. How in the world did he do that? She knew she had to be dreaming. Different dimension. How was that possible? That was science fiction.

She stared up at the two men with a frown. "I am dreaming right? I know it has to be a dream."