Nezume Gamakaeru
I am an artistic mouse! =^u^=

Old 07-21-2011, 03:57 AM

The shock and relief of seeing Arthur that Shage felt probably couldn't be discribed. He smiled faintly and bowed his head slightly, the crest swayed gently by his cheek, like he had always done when he greeted his friend, even when they were young children. "It's nice to see you again, Arthur. I feared the next time I saw you would be on the . . . battlefield." He said, started out cheerfully but soon ended sadily with a hint of hurt. He shook his head nonetheless and smiled faintly again. "You tried to speak to Father and Mother. I can tell by your expression your intent didn't sucsessed." Shage spoke softly in his usual tone. He just wanted to so much embrase his friend but he felt that under the circumstances. Shage made sure that the sword at his belt was well hidden under his cloak. He didn't want Arthur to see that he carried.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 07-21-2011, 04:06 AM

Arthur looks at Shage as all he wanted to do is to take Shage with him and just run away. He keeps his hands hidden as they was just shaking way to much under his cloak mostly his whole body was. he was just upset and angery that their fathers was doing this to them. "It is good to see you again. Of course I am sorry it has to be under theses terms." sighs gently looking at him. he had an hard time holding back the tears. Arthur nods "Your right...your father is just as stuborn as mine. I wish this didn't happen or sometimes I wish it was just an bad dream." rubs his neck alittle bit. He nibbles his lip alittle and looks at him "Mira doesn't understand herself. I'm sure your sister is the same way. What about the others?" knowing he had more than one sibling. Evan leans over and whispers "Your highness we better go before we get into trouble." Arthur glares at Evan "Just give me an min...geez." Evan blinks and shuts up.

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 07-21-2011, 04:35 AM

"Yes, Clarie is deeply distressed by about the circumstances. She misses Mina." Shage said softly, remembering how the girl had cried, and knew that Arthur's sister had done the same. The two girls were so alike despite their age difference. It was easy for Shage to see how upset his dear friend was, and wished he could make things better for him. More than anything, really. Shage held his right arm out, motionging toward the gardens. "C-care to join me in the gardens? We won't be bothered by guards." Shage suggested, his voice wavered for a second.

(my gah, I started to cry a bit. If I hadn't I would have replied faster. )

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-21-2011, 04:42 AM

Arthur smiles gently and nods as he moves foward and takes his arm "Sure." Evan would stand there staring at the prince like he was crazy "But your highness.." Arthur looks over at Evan "Don't worry just go to our horses and stay out of sight so the others won't think we are still here." Evan sighs knew better not to disobey his charge and bows "Yes Prince Arthur" and walks out going to the stables where their horses was being kept figuring they wanted to be alone. Evan always figure Arthur had feelings foward Shage which it was find with him since he would be able to keep it from the prince's father.

(Yea I get very emotionly when it comes to theses kinda of rps there was one I couldn't stop crying)

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 07-21-2011, 05:04 AM

Shage blushed faintly when he arm was taken by the other prince, he wasn't expecting him to take it, it was just a gesture to the gardens, but all in all, Shage didn't complain. He frowned slightly at what Arthur had told Evan. "I apologize. Am I holding you up?" He asked softly. Though, he wanted so badily to talk and be with Arthur again, Shage didn't want to keep him here if he needed or wanted to be somewhere else.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-21-2011, 04:06 PM

Arthur looking over at Shage and shakes his head "No not really of course your parents wanted us to leave. Don't worry about it lets go to the gardens please." says looking at Shage patting him on the arm gently. As he probbly wanted to talk to Shage as much Shage wanted to talk to him. It probbly be their only time to talk.

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 07-21-2011, 04:25 PM

Shage smiled faintly and sighed lightly in relief, then nodded lightly. "Very well," He said softly, then slipped his arm from Arthur's and took a light hold of his wrist. The prince in black led the other prince around the stationed guards, so they were unseen and into the gardens. Shage would feel truly light hearted with just Arthur beside him, but the weight of the sharpened blade hidden under his cloak, kept Shage from being able to forget about the war that had been started between their homes. "Here," Shage said, leading Arthur to a large tree that provided plenty of shade and was well away from any posted guards.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-21-2011, 04:34 PM

Arthur follows Shage as he looks over seeing they was moving past the guards so they wouldn't be seen. He looks back over once they reached under the large tree. Arthur sighs gently looking over at Shage. "I'm sorry that this is happen. I hope coming here talking to your parents would see that I don't want this war to start anymore than you don't want it." pulls back his hood. He stares down as he turns towards him as he reaches up and touches the other prince's face. "But hearing you are being put into pulling battle only means my nightmare might come true."

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 07-21-2011, 04:53 PM

"You needn't apologize for our parents doing." Shage said softly with a faint smile, though he felt the same. When the hand touched his face, Shage gently pressed his cheek against it and frowned lightly. "What happened in your nightmare, Arthur?" Shage asked softly, already having an idea of what it was, but he wanted, no, needed to hear it.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-21-2011, 05:27 PM

Arthur tilts his head before he removes his hand. He turns around trying to think of the right words to explain it before he looks around "Well it was about the war and both of us was in it..and one of us dies. I couldn't tell which one I woke up before I found out." rubs his head as he begans to tear up. He turns around and looks at Shage "All I want to do is to run away and take you with me." moves closer and hugs him. "Like I said in the letter you are to dear to me..I love you, Shage. I always have." reaches up to touch Shage earing again gently like before.

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 07-21-2011, 05:58 PM

Shage stood still and silently as Arthur spoke, even when his arms were wrapped around him. When the earring was touched, Shage reached up and gently took the hand in his own, and smiled warmly at Arthur with small tears in his eyes that ran silently down his cheeks. With his other hand, he reached under his black leather cloak and pulled out the reply to Arthur's letter, then placed the seal envelope in Arthur's hand. "I love you too." He said quietly, almost in a whisper. "More than I should."

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-21-2011, 06:09 PM

Arthur blinks felt the letter being place in his hand and looks at it before he looks at him. He wanted to do something as he wasn't sure if he would ever had this chance again. "Before I go can I just kiss you? Cause I don't know if I will ever get this chance again." says staring into Shage's eyes. Of course part of him wish he would have another chance but he had an plan but not sure if it would work out or not.

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 07-21-2011, 06:23 PM

Shage smiled warmly at Arthur and almost couldn't believe what he was asked. Shage laughed lightly from a bitter sweet happiness through his light tears. The bitter that they will most likely have to fight each other, or, God, please no, kill each other because of their parents pointless war, and sweet because Shage had been wanting Arthur to be more than just a friend on the surface. He reached over with his free hand, placing his hand on the back of Arthur's head, then gently brought their lips together.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-21-2011, 06:50 PM

Arthur watches him as he reacted and couldn't help but to laugh alittle bit to himself. He soon blushes once he felt Shage's lips on his and they kissed gently. Arthur holds Shage close only wish they could stay like this forever. He kissed him longly before hearing Evan yelling at him which the kiss broke the kiss. "I must go before your parents figure out I am still here and throw me in the dungeon or something." sighs gently as he knew he was probbly get an more harsher punishment from his father.

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 07-21-2011, 07:08 PM

Shage sighed lightly when the kiss ended, having not wanted it to end, at least not yet. He nodded lightly, the crest swayed gently as he did. He released his hold on Arthur then bowed his head slightly like always. "I understand. Please, ride safely." Shage said softly, trying to keep new tears from escaping his eyes. He was fearing this may be the last time he saw Arthur on friendly terms like this. "I'll continue to try to convince my parents to stop this war."

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-21-2011, 10:57 PM

Arthur looks at him and bows his head gently as well. "I will...take care Shage and pray we don't cross swords in battle." As he knew he would easily loose against Shage if that ever happen. His swordmenship was not that good as Shage was. He grabs the hood and pulls it over his head. "I try to talk to my father as well." smiles before he turns around. He heads back as Evan was already his horse holding onto the prince's as Arthur gets on his. he looks over at Shage before he nudges his horse and they take off. As of coruse they would have to stop somewhere in the forest to settle up camp.

Once both men was a good distanced from the other kingdom. They set up camp near an ruining church that would give them cover if the other kingdom would send something after them. Arthur pulls out the note from his pocket and would reads it.

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 07-21-2011, 11:46 PM

I have been ordered to fight aswell, and I pray that we will not be forced to cross blades against each other. There are few things I hate, violance is one, but I am beginning to hate my father and mother for declaring this senselss war, and my siblings, expecially my brothers for encouraging it. They love violance and war too much for their, our family, and both our kingdom's own good. My friend, I love you. . . much more than I should. I'm sorry.

Shage had stayed in the gardens, until he was found by Claranna and brought inside for dinner. Then he returned to his room, the guards stationed outside his room like the last few nights. He laid on his bed and stared at the sword that rested on his nightstand beside his bed, as he absentmindedly played with the earring between his fingers.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-22-2011, 02:14 AM

Arthur reads the letter as it nearly made him cry again but he didn't want to do it from of Evan. Evan watches him as he tosses more wood into the fire "It will be ok Prince Arthur...I'm sure you won't fight against him. I know you to well you would refused before that happens to care about him way to much." Arthur blinks looking up from the note "How long have you known?" Evan lays down on the mat and shrugged "A few months...its not right and its not far for either of you. But you do know what will happen if anyone your father or his parents every found out about the relationship. They probbly banish you to and ship you off somewhere else to where you won't see each other." Arthur and rolls his eyes "if that was supposed to make me feel any better it didn't just shut up and get to sleep." lays down and rolls over having his bag to Evan.

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 07-22-2011, 02:36 AM

Shage couldn't lay in the bed anylonger. He got up and with a deep painful sigh, picked up the sword and unsheathed it. Shage didn't see the sword but the blood that would be upon it. He clenched his teeth and suddenly turned and threw it at the wall, yelling angrily. The blade stuck into the wall, and Shage dropped to his knees, tears flooding his eyes. Shage wouldn't be able to survive this if he was sent and had to fight Arthur, but he couldn't disobey his parents, could he? Eventually, after crying himself dry he climbed into bed and thought of the kiss in the garden.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-22-2011, 02:27 PM

Some time in the middle of the night. Arthur rolls over and finds out that Evan was asleep. He carefully gets up and grabs his stuff soon packs up his stuff and place it on his horse. he jumps onto and rides out leaving Evan there as he head back to the other kingdom. Alittle bit later he had to ditch his horse and find a way into the castle without letting the guards see him. As this was one thing he was best in he could get anywhere without been notice. Of course this time he had to be armed as he hides his bow and quiver of arrows under his cloak and keeps an dagger in his boot. Arthur moves over dodging as a guard walks by. He watches before he climbs up on the wall and looks around before jumping down. He lands quietly before heading across the courtyard quickly as he can before he was right under Shage's room. He grabs a few pebbles before tossing it hitting the window hoping Shage was still up.

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 07-22-2011, 04:42 PM

Shage didn't sleep, he just laid there on his bed. He sighed when he heard soft clicking sounds thinking it was a bird trying to get in. He sat up, then went to the large window and didn't see a bird. He blinked in surprise when he saw a pebble hit off the window, the quickly opened the window and looked out. He smiled brightly and looked down at Arthur. Shage's shaggy hair was a little messier than usual and he wore his black long sleeve shirt and pants that he wore under this leather cloak. "Arthur?!" He whispered loudly. "What are you doing?"

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-22-2011, 04:47 PM

Arthur looks around before he looks back up at Shage "Get your stuff..we are leave together..running away from here. There is no chance in hell I'm fighting agianst you." says. As he was crazy but it was the only way he could think of to take them away and try to figure out how to stop this war between their families. Arthur fixes his cloak as he looks at him "Come with me please..we can find some other way to stop them..there is no way our parents would stop this. Even if we beg them."

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 07-22-2011, 05:03 PM

Shage blinked in surprise then his face fell as tears that he had thought were all used up, flooded his eyes. He squeezed his eyes shut and turned his head away. "Arthur. . . I'm sorry. . . I can't." He said through tears. "I want to but. . . my family needs me. You need to return to your kingdom. . . you're next to be king after all." Shage said, hating himself and their parents. Why couldn't arthur and shage be born into civilians instead?

Last edited by Nezume Gamakaeru; 07-22-2011 at 05:06 PM..

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-22-2011, 05:26 PM

Arthur looks at him as he looked at him with hurt in his eyes. "But Shage...." before he could say anything he heard noises. He turns and a few guards "There he is! After him!" as Arthur wouldn't have an chance to say good bye but he pulls something out from under his cloak and tosses it up at him. As it was an necklace with an locket with his hair inside. He takes off running which the guards would chase after him. Arthur makes it to the wall and climbs over it he pauses for an moment to stare at Shage on the balcony before he jumps down on the other side and takes off.

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 07-22-2011, 05:44 PM

Shage saw the guards and knew who had sent them, this older sister Tatiana. She had something against Arthur and often tried to use Shage's friendship with him. Shage was almost too distracted by the thought of her, he almost didn't see something shining that Arthur tossed. He quickly leaned out over the balcony and barely caught the object by it's chain. He said as he watched Arthur climb the wall. He held tight to the locket to his chest. "Arthur. . ."