Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 07-22-2011, 05:51 PM

Arthur jumps on the horse and takes off as he goes back which he met up with Evan who didn't seem to pleased. "Don't say anything." says slowing his horse down. Evan rolls his eyes and grabs the prince's rains "We are going home which I am sure both of us will be very punished.." And Evan goes off with Arthur on his horse beside him. They would soon arrive just before dawn which his father and few guards wasn't to pleased.

Nezume Gamakaeru
I am an artistic mouse! =^u^=

Old 08-04-2011, 12:47 AM

After days of training and being under extreme house arrest, it was deemed time to send Shage out with the soldiers to fight for their kingdom. The black clad prince confined to his quarters, not even allowed to go to the gardens or play with Claranna, only when he was forced to practice. He had been told by his second oldest brother that if Shage had refused to fight in the war, it would be considered treason and Shage deemed a traitor. The only thing that kept Shage going was the locket he secretly wore around his neck, just by knowing that Arthur had wanted Shage to run away from him kept him sane in this chaotic time.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-04-2011, 02:24 AM

Arthur wore red armer as he sighs gently while he thought about something. He looks over at the troops before he sighs deeply knowing his father was also going to battle just so he could keep an eye on the prince. Arthur rolls his eyes wishing to do something about it as he rode to camp which was close to the edge of their kingdom before he gets off the horse. He gets off with the help of his guard. "It will happen tonight." says cold tone. As Evan looks at the prince "What will happen?" as he ever heard the prince say anything like this before and was also scaried to see what the prince was thinking. Arthur looks over at Evan "When my father sleeps? I will kill him." says with an eerie grin on his face. Evan blinks and grabs him "Don't be crazy m'lord. That is treason...surely if you do you will be killed then what. Just think what Shage would think if he heard you say this."

Arthur shrugged "No one will know..its just going to be an simple poison I will give him..no trace will come back to me so no one will ever know. Then I will be king and I will stop this war that my father had put on us. Do not stop me Evan I will kill you myself if you do." Evan lets go of the prince and steps back not sure hat to do. He always been loyal to the prince and wasn't about to rat him out. "I understand..your highness..what should I do?" Arthur hands him the letter "Take this to Shage...you have the skills to get pass the soldiers. Its an letter explaining what I will do." Evan takes the letter and bows before he heads off.

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 02-18-2012, 04:42 AM

Shage was with his assigned troops and his second to oldest brother was sent with to keep an eye on the black clad prince. They had established a camp within the forest and fully prepared to try and storm the enemy's castle at tomorrow dawn. Unable to be around so many overly bloodlusting mean, Shage managed to duck away and find a secluded forest clearing, but was close enough so he may return quickly if his absence was noticed.

Shage sat upon a large smooth stone, his sword at his side and the locket with Arthur's hair resting in his palm. He could feel that something was wrong, even more wrong that of late. Something was going to happen to his dear friend. "Please, Arthur. Be safe and be careful." He begged and prayed silently.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-18-2012, 06:55 PM

Evan easily makes his way toward the enemy side without being notice. He had been train mostly in Japan in the ways of a ninja which was rare for an soldier to be train in. Evan looks around and finally notice Prince Shage alone hoping he wouldn't be notice by the others. He leaps from one tree to another before he lands infront of the prince. "Don't be alarm Prince Shage. I am the servent and bodyguard of Prince Arthur." he says in a low voice as he bows to the prince. "I have an letter from his royal highness to you, m'lord." Evan pulls out the letter from his pouch and hands it to him. "M'lord Arthur is planing something..I tryed to talk him out of it but you know how he is." sighs.

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 03-19-2012, 05:07 AM

Shage was completely lost in thought, so when something suddenly appeared before him, the prince clad in black was instantly on his feet with his hand on the hilt of his sword, prepared to defend himself. There had been talk from his brothers about assassins that aim for their targets while they are alone, Shage hadn't paid much attention to this talk and for a second thought it to be true. When Shage recognized the man and heard his words, the prince visibly relaxed, until handed a letter and nodded. Once Arthur set his mind to something there was near nothing that can be done to change his mind or force to make him stop, that was something that Shage had learned about the other prince when they were quite young. Opening the letter, Shage read it's contents in alarm. "When did Prince Arthur write this? How much time do I have?" Shage demanded to know, barely remembering to keep his voice hushed because of the Devon soldiers camped nearby.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-23-2012, 05:50 PM

Evan looks around as he was still alert himself cause he would be in alot of danger if he was caught. He look back over to the other prince and sighs deeply "At midnight...we can get to his tent before he kills his father. I don't know why the king is in the same place with his son but he is. And I don't know what will happen if anyone caughts him." says looking down.