Alex_Silvermane
My heart and world are hers, and...
Send a message via ICQ to Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-24-2011, 01:49 AM

Name: Fenris Drake

Bio: Fenris was a member of the royal guard for a few years, before quitting and trying his hand at being a treasure hunter.

Pic:

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil
Send a message via Yahoo to Sikira_Uchiha

Old 08-24-2011, 01:57 AM

Name: Tallatsi
Bio: Tallatsi is a Native American and was one with nature and the wild until she was taken captive by an evil treasure hunter
Pic:

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-24-2011, 02:09 AM

(oh great, i'd assumed that I'd bought you, and now i'm the one that kidnapped you XD Where do you want to t?)

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 08-24-2011, 02:12 AM

((well she thinks you kidnapped her but you did buy here...now you start xD))

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-24-2011, 02:28 AM

((Well I WAS Going to open with him buying her lol.))

Fenris scratched the back of his head and sighed. His desk was cluttered with letters and scrolls. He Stood up and growled in frustration. Not one lead as to where treasure was. He considered giving up, but discarded the idea. He looked around and noticed Tallatsi was missing again. He sighed, and went off in search of her through the house.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 08-24-2011, 02:33 AM

((you could have...so do you want to restart?))

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-24-2011, 02:47 AM

((Nah, I'm good ^_^ Jus complaining to complain lol.))

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 08-24-2011, 02:54 AM

((jerk))

Tallatsi was running quickly jumping into the trees and hiding. Even though she didn't really know where she was she would know that she would be safe in nature. Besides anywhere would be better than with a dirty treasure hunter.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-24-2011, 03:05 AM

((oh yah, I have just been informed that you have a pic of me, i have but one question. when did you get it?))

Fenris found she wasn't in the house ans sighed. Even though he'd done his best to be nice, she still was terrified of him. He sat down on the back porch and waited for her to return. He always worried about her when she ran off, but he felt too bad for her to say anything. So he just waited with the lights on until she came back. He always wondered about that. She always came back, even though she could have escaped at anytime.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 08-24-2011, 03:13 AM

((Can't tell you))

Tallatsi sighed. She had been hiding for hours but just like the last time there was still not birds or animals. It bugged her. She couldn't run away until she was sure there was food to hunt. With a sigh and a scowl she began back to His place where at least there would be food to take. She stared at the lights curriously as she approached. She didn't understand their use. Could He not see in the dark? Or did He think she would get lost? She sighed as she entered the house silently.

((Darn why does your guy have to be nice!))

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-24-2011, 03:19 AM

When Tallatsi arrived, Fenris said nothing. He merely turned and went inside, dousing the lights as he went. He didn't understand why she hated him, but that was fine. Some days, he was tempted to be the monster that she apparently thought he was. but for the most part he just wanted her to relax. He hadn't really wanted a slave, the day he bought her, but the man who was the highest bidder, obviously only wanted her for one reason. Fenris couldn't imagine a worse life.

((Dammit! Just tell me *pouts* and was he supposed to be mean?))

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 08-24-2011, 03:27 AM

((I have one on my handy and he didn't have to be mean but it's fun xD))

Tallatsi sighed as she sat on the floor of 'her' room. The room was actually quite cozy and warm. Something she wasn't used to. Besides the language barrier she didn't understand this current man. She couldn't hate him because he hadn't done anything, but she couldn't trust him becausehe had taken along with other men from her home. It left her in a strange position that she didn't like. It made her feel skittish around him because she wasn't sure about him.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-24-2011, 06:06 PM

Fenris was looking through his letters and maps again, when he noticed something that he'd missed before. At a nearby village, people and treasure had gone missing lately. Locals thought it was the workings of a 'monster'. Fenris grinned at that. Monsters were very rare, but this was the first lead he'd gotten in a long time. He went to bed early that night, with a grin on his face.

the next day, Fenris woke up early, and began to prepare. He packed enough food and supplies to last him and his slave for a month or so, and traps and arrows for hunting, in case they ran low. He polished his armor and weapons while he waited for her to show up.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 08-24-2011, 06:29 PM

Tallatsi stirred and awoke slowly. She stretched out on the bed stifling a yawn. Her bed was very comfy and warm but she forced herself to get up and go see what the man wanted. She left her room walking down the hall to where he was. She looked at him curiously seeing that he was packed.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-24-2011, 06:40 PM

Fenris looked up as Tallatsi entered the room. "Morning. We're going to be gone for a while, so pack your bags." He started to cook a large breakfast for them to eat before the left. As always, he wondered if she'd understood a word he'd said. Shrugging, he set out the two plates, and began eating his.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 08-24-2011, 07:08 PM

She thought for a moment picking out the words she understood before nodding and going back to her room. What she had gathered both from the bags he had packed and the few word she understood was that they would be leaving and she need bags. Once she reached her room she gathered the few belongings she own placing them into a burlap then headed back out to the kitchen. She looked at the second plate of food. She looked up at the man gesturing to the plate then to herself, "Ayi?" She asked.

((note other than her name Tallatsi very very few of the words are actually real Cheroke or other Navite American words. ))

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-25-2011, 12:19 AM

Fenris chuckled a little bit. He pushed the plate closer to her, and pointed at her. He needed her to keep her strength up, because it seemed that there was alot of treasure to be found where they were going. While he saddles the horses, he tried to discern some meaning of that word. Shrugging it off, Fenris finished saddling, and waited for Tallatsi to finish.

((lol))

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 08-25-2011, 12:41 AM

((Never mind i found a good translator site! Terms shall be correct Cherokee! Do you want me to translate what every thing means so you understand too? I did below just in case.)

Tallatsi nodded as she sat down and ate the strange food. It tasted strange but she ate it because she was hungry. When she was done eating the cleaned the plates and put them away before going outside with her pack she walked over smiling at the horses, "Osiyo soquili...(1)" She said reaching out to pet them gently she liked the horses. Though they weren't her Adanvdo Ganatlai, or spirit animal she was still connected to them.

[[1. Osiyo soquili - Hello horses]]

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-25-2011, 12:43 AM

Fenris laughed a bit, and said more to himself, "One of these days, I'm going to hire somebody to teach you to speak english..... or me whatever it is you speak." He mounted, then started down the road. They'd be halfway there by nightfall, if the maps were correct. For a while, Fenris talked to her not sure if she understood a word he'd said. He was mostly talking for something to do.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 08-25-2011, 01:09 AM

Talla rode beside him silently. He kept talking but she really didn't understand. He was talking to fast that even the few words she did know sounded stranger. She frowned then tapped him, "Osganola!" She paused then said in english, "Slow! Talk much fast..." She said then shook her head.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-25-2011, 01:14 AM

"Ah," Said Fenris, "So you do speak a little bit of english." He continued to talk, but he significantly slowed down. When they reached the camping point, Fenris erected (he he he) a tent, while he asked Talla to start a fire.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 08-25-2011, 01:25 AM

His slowly down didn't help much but it helped her understand a bit. When she was told to start a fire she stared blankly for a bit. "Fire…" She repeated slowly thinking. After moment she had a rough idea of what he wanted her to do. She quickly gathered sticks and set to making a fire. Once one was made she looked ant him pointing to the flames and said, "Fire?" she tilted her head.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-25-2011, 01:40 AM

Fenris smiled, nodded and said, "Aye that's a good job." He almost pet her on the head, but he caught himself. He quickly cooked them a simple dinner, and then he finished setting up the tent. There was room in there for both of them, and good thing too. It seemed like it was going to be a very cold night.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 08-25-2011, 01:49 AM

"Fire…" She repeated memorising as she ate. She then held up the fish pointing to it. She looked at him unblinking pointing to the fish a again.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-25-2011, 01:58 AM

"Fish" He said slowly and clearly. He was glad she wanted to learn. It would make talking a whole lot easier. He sighed, and stretched out on the ground. It was a beautiful night really, all he needed was a good bed, and it would be perfect.