Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-02-2012, 01:46 AM

(Ok)

Aero sighs slightly. The day was boaring, more and more of studying and learning. The tutors talking about what he would be expected to do, and what his duties were to be when he became king. He soon was released to go to his chambers for the afternoon and the night. He wasn't scheduled to be at dinner with his father for awhile, and he was waiting on the knight. He took another slight bath before walking out into his room. He wore his pants now, but no shirt. A towel in his hand was being used to dry his hair.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 04-02-2012, 02:02 AM

Richard himself had been busy the rest of the day breaking in the new recuits. It was alot more harder than in the past some how he always manage to pull it off. He returned to his room to wash up and get change into clean close. he still put his armor on and still had his sword with him cause you never knew if there was an assassin or someone dangerous in the castle. Richard would head to the tower where the prince's room was. Once he gotten there he would knock lightly on the door.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-02-2012, 02:05 AM

"Come in" Aero says, he tossed the towel on the bed as he turned to see who it was. He tilts his head a bit slightly curious.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-02-2012, 02:14 AM

Richard opens the door and walks in. He closes the door behind him then looks over to the shirtless prince. Right then he felt his mouth go completely dry staring at the prince. "I am here your highness..as you requested" says taking an step foward. "Now why is it you wish to see me here alone?"

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-02-2012, 02:20 AM

"I wanted to talk to you about something important, and our future working together" he looks at him a bit. "First however, I would like to know what was bothering you earlier? You said you would tell me tonight so here I am and here you are. Tell me." He takes a slight step closer to him as well curious.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-02-2012, 02:33 AM

Richard trys his best not to stare at him as he looks down. "Of course..." pauses for an moment. He looks away for an moment "I wish you wouldn't get married...cause if you do then..." closes his eyes. He sighs deeply and opens them again looking at the prince "You would be taking away from me." then he bows down infront of him to one knee with his head down. "My prince, please you can't get married..cause I don't know what I would do if you did. I love you Prince Aero. That is my true feelings and my secret I have been carrying all theses years. Since I became your father's second in command."

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-02-2012, 02:41 AM

He would take a breath, a blush flows over his cheeks. He had not been expecting that at all. "I.....I....I never knew" he says. "T-truth is...I....I love you to" he says looking away from the knight. "Thats what I called you here for..I wanted to be honest and to let it out before my father had me marry. I never expected you to feel the same way about me"

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-02-2012, 02:54 AM

Richard's eyes widen when he heard the same coming from Aero. He looks up to him in shock mostly before he stands up and moves toward. "Yes it would be bad if we never got what we needed to say out. Thats why I act so strange around you. Cause you know what would happen to me if your father or my father would find out about this."says looking at Aero. He reaches over to the prince's chin and lifts it up. "You can't image how it felt for me when I learn you would be married to another. I always dream I was the one to marry you." staring into the prince's eyes.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-02-2012, 03:04 AM

His blush grew. "I have drempt many times of marrying you of...being with you. My father though would never let me marry a knight, much less a man. As the heir to the kingdom, you know it is my duty to also produce a male heir of my own. If I don't the bloodline would stop with me, then what would become of the kingdom" he sighs. "There is so much pressure and things that people expect from me, I do not know what to do, especially about how I feel about you."

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-02-2012, 03:21 AM

Richard sighs deeply as this always sadden his heart more knowing the one person was being ripped away from him. And this was the first time he ever been close to Aero before. He wraps his arms around Aero and pulls him close like he wanted to do eariler "I wish I could say everything would be ok but I know it isn't true. As you say you have to continue on with your bloodline. If not this kingdom..this country would be lost to the enemy." closes his eyes. As a tear rolls down his cheek.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-02-2012, 03:24 AM

He leans his head down, so it layed against his chest. "I know...I wish I could..." he tilts his head up then, and without warning presses his mouth to the others. He would gently clench at his shirt as he kissed the man.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-02-2012, 03:36 AM

The knight was shock by this feeling the prince's lips kissing upon his. He wanted to do the same so much before. Richard closes his eyes as he held Aero close, kissing him back. As it felt like time had stop there when the two men kissed. Richard wanted so much to make his beloved prince his and his only no one elses.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-02-2012, 03:44 AM

His hands travel over the other's chest once more. He would lightly back to the bed, pulling him along. He lays back onto the soft silk covers without breaking the kiss, and runs his leg up the other's. He knew this was bad, if someone came in and saw them, he would be in trouble. It didn't matter right now though, all he wanted was him.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-02-2012, 04:17 AM

So much was happen fast than he picture it would happen. ANd yea if anyone came in and caught them they both would be in trouble. But for right now he tends to make every minute of it. Deepening the kiss more his hand runs across the prince's bare chest. Blushing himself as he felt the other's leg running along on his.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-02-2012, 04:21 AM

He blushed a bit, and his eyes would move up to the knights. "I'm sorry...if this is to fast I can wait" he says looking away suddenly feeling very self concious. His chest and stomach muscles were defined since he worked out often to keep up with training.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-02-2012, 03:36 PM

Richard looks down at him since he was ontop of the prince. Running his finger tips across the abs on the prince. He was indeed was strong there was times he himself would watch the prince's training just staring at him. "No its ok..its not going fast I wanted this to happen." says leans down and kisses Aero's neck.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-02-2012, 07:02 PM

Aero found himself leaning his head back a bit, to expose more of his neck. He blushed lightly, even though he knew it might make him look weak. He didn't seem to care at all around Richard He was happy with him nearby. So close they were kissing and touching. So close he could have him right now if it wasn't for. He sits up suddenly "dinner!" Pulling away he grabs his shirt "oh no, if I'm late my father will be upset, he might suspect something." He turns to the guard and pulls his mouth to his own in a deep kiss. "I love you" he says almost fully natural now, before hurrying out.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-02-2012, 11:04 PM

He only wish it didn't end before he felt Aero moving away. Richard blinks knew the prince needed to met his father for dinner. He sighs deeply and nods "Yes you are right you need to get there.." sits up as he fixes his own clothes back to what they should be. He runs his hand thoguht his hair fixing it before he was pulled into a kiss. Richard kisses him back before watching him "I love you too" smiles watching him leave. And knew he should do the same or someone would under why he was in here but he knew no one would ask since after all he was the prince's knight. Richard walks out of Aero's room and looks around abit before he heads to dinner himself but he had dinner with the other knights.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-02-2012, 11:16 PM

Aero hurried to go to the dinning hall. He bursts in his breath slightly off. "I'm here father, forgive me my bath ran longer then expected" he says "I lost trac of time." He hoped his father would accept the answer, and not be to angry with him. He froze when he saw two other people at the table another man, and a girl. His heart sank. Please dont let this be what he thought it was.

(You have to play the princess lol she's supposed to be his upcomming fiancee and I can't play girls, so I will play her father)

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-02-2012, 11:57 PM

Richard would head to the knight's dinner room before one of the guards stop him. "Sir Richard, his majesty has request you to join them for dinner. The princess and king are there as well." Richard blinks looking at the guard "The princess?" The guard would nods "Yes its the princess that his royal highness the prince will be married to." before he walk way into the other room. Richard sighs deeply it still was hard for him to hear about the marriage. And what makes it worst he would have to be have himself while being in the royality dinning room. Richard keeps thinking back to their passion kiss as he turns and heads to the other side of the castle.

Aero's father looks over at his son as he was upset as he couldn't believe Aero was letting his future bride and father-in-law waiting. "Well make sure you aren't late again." taking a sip of his water since he couldn't drink any wine due to his illness. He watches his son before looking over to the other king and his daughter "Yes this is Princess Gloria and her father King Rasler. I have invited them to our home so you could meet your bride-to-be." he looks back over to Aero "Now go over there and introduce yourself to her"

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-03-2012, 03:40 PM

(I had to change my person to 18 due to the rules, so we will have to say that he cant get married till 19 XD)

The King of the princess looks over at Aero as if sizing him up. Taking a slight breath, he sighs lightly. "My daughter was quite eager to meet you prince" he says. Aero let his eyes move over to the female and then away. His heart was falling, he didn't want to marry a female, hell he didn't want to get married at all if it wasn't to the one he truly loved. Slowly he walks ove, and sits on his fathers right hand side. "I...I'm honored to meet you both sir" he says inclining his head in respect.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-03-2012, 06:13 PM

Gloria blushes looking at her father before looking to the prince. " Father please.." looking at Aero "I just wanted so much to meet my future husband thats all. And get to know him before we are wed." says to her father. Aero's father would laugh but not to much or he would start coughing again. "You do have such a beautiful daughter m'lord. They will look good together once my son becomes king with his bride." taking a sip of his water. While he watches his son and the king's daughter. Richard stops hearing voices as his heart would stop. It couldn't be... he thought. At first he wanted to walk away as it would be to painful to him to see his prince talking to the princess who he didn't love. But he didn't as he takes a deep breath keeping his head low and walked in. "Your majesty" says. The king looks over at Richard and smiles "Sir Richard I'm so sorry for pulling you away from your dinning room with the others but I thought it would be a good idea for you to dinned with us here. So you could meet the king and princess. He would look over to the king "I would like you to meet my second-in-command...his unit will be on duty to protect the princess as well as you too while you are here. Cause I don't want anything to happen to my son or you or your daughter here."

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-04-2012, 12:39 AM

Aero couldn't look at his love as his father spoke. The other king looks over Richard and raises an eyebrow. He nods "I hope you do not mine, but naturally we brought guards of our own as well. I am sure they will be able to get along fine" he looks at Aero again. "I do believe the two of our children will make an excellent couple, and help both of our kingdoms" he smiles taking his daughter's hand.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-04-2012, 01:21 AM

Aero's father listens to the other king and nods "I understand I just want both of our children to be safe thats all. Now lets eat." Richard sighs deeply as he was really uncomfortable being here in the same room. He wanted to speak to Aero but he couldn't and from what he watch Aero he himslf was uncomfortable being here. "M'lord if I may speak. When is the wedding for the prince and princess?" says moving over sitting down at the end of the table. Looking over at the king. Aero's father looks at Richard "On the prince's birthday when he turns 19. Why you ask Sir Richard?" Richard shakes his head as he force a smile "I just wanted to ask so I could arrange more guards to take place thats all."

Gloira blushes looking at Aero "Ohh I can't hardly wait...but why do we have to wait until he turns 19? why can't we get married now?" before looking to her father. This girl was to eager and to hyper. And her voice sounded like a cat scratching against a board or something. Richard was sick of this girl already. But he surely couldn't say anything rude to the princess.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-04-2012, 01:47 AM

The king smiles, rubbing his daughter's hand. Aero glanced at Richard then away. "I....I couldn't rush.." he says then catches himself. "I mean, I have much to learn still before I come of age... I would want to be a king both kingdoms could be proud of" he lets out a breath. He didn't dare look at Richard again, having only his thoughts about what the other man was feeling at this moment.