PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-04-2012, 03:28 AM

"You don't sound entirely certain about that kiss, your highness." The warrior's hands paused, as he thought quite seriously about finding out. That wouldn't do though. With anyone else Desmond would probably have already tested the waters, so to speak, with much more then flirting. With Jiro he already knew that anything between them would end in disaster, and unhappiness, so he didn't even want to try.

It was sorely tempting though as the prince fixed his long luxurious hair. "Good," stated Desmond as he removed his hands from the prince. Efficiently he fixed the bun himself while reveling in the feel of such long hair in his hands.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 07-04-2012, 03:25 PM

Jiro also knew any thing between them would be dangerous but he still felt like he wanted it to happen. Althought he was fighting himself of not kissing the warrior after all they only met hours ago. So it was best to let things run its own way. "Uhh...its nothing..." says. He sighs deeply felt the warrior's hands in his hair. "No don't worry about it I'm only going to take it down later." Keeping the towel around him. He stands up and walks behind the dressing curtain as he removes his towel around his waist. Jiro tosses it over before grabbing his nightgown and puts it on. He wasn't the type of person to wear pjs or anything to bed except for a nightgown with nothing under it. He was sure one thing he was going to sleep good tonight.

Walking back around he looks at Desmond. "I supposed since you being my bodyguard..you would need to stay in the same room as me, right?" Since he already knew he had followed the prince into the bathroom just as well in the bedroom.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-04-2012, 11:49 PM

Nodding at his words, the pale haired man turned his back to give this prince some privacy. It was bad enough that he'd barged in here without announcing himself, anything else would have taken things over the top. Desmond allowed himself a brief moment of imagination, then shook his head and set his mind to the duty he was here to fulfill. His grey eyes traveled constantly over every area of the room.

"With things in the kingdom such as they are, yes. " His voice brooked no argument as he turned away to stand by the door. One hand rested casually upon the pommel of a leather wrapped hilt. If anything happened Desmond was ready to jump into action.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-05-2012, 12:09 AM

Jiro sighs deeply think it was true that his kingdom was coming an unsafe place lately. He nods brushing some of his hair back before he walks out of his bathroom and into his bedroom. As his dinner was already there "Not again..." mumbles. As lately his father was always busy with work and stuff. Jiro couldn't remember the last time they had dinner together it was probbly around before his mother died from a long term illness. He looks over at Desmond "Don't worry about testing the food..I'm not really hungry anymore." says.

He looks over at the table with his food on before he walks over to his bed. He sits down on the edge of it and folds his legs to his chest. Jiro wraps his arms around himself and stares at the floor. "I'm an horrible son..." thinking all those times he did escape. It maybe why they never ate dinner or anything anymore.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-05-2012, 09:34 PM

Desmond followed the prince without comment. He took the time to look over the room and found it rather satisfactory as far as safety precautions want. Almost warily, the warrior turned to eye the prince sitting upon the edge of the bed. Before saying a word the blond moved to taste the food with a rare delicacy. That done, Desmond moved to sit beside Jiro.

"Why would you think that?" As far as Desmond was concerned the prince had acted the way any other young man would have. All young people wanted to go adventuring and rebel against their parents, it was only natural. Jiro simply hadn't had much opportunity for such things.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-05-2012, 10:45 PM

Jiro looks up at Desmond part of him wanted to lean against him but he didn't. He twists his finger in his hair alittle "I don't know..ever since my mom died three years ago..my father begans to distance himself from me." shrugged alittle. He throws himself back on the bed. Following his arms behind his head staring up at the ceiling. "Thats around the time I always leave the castle...to get some type of attention from my father." closes his eyes. "Thats why I think I am a bad son...and even worst prince..."

The prince sits back up and looks at Desmond "I don't think I even desire to be king...cause I probbly be even worst than my father...and well...I don't know..." rubbing his head. "I'm just a nagging person thats all.." and he found himself he was leaning against the warrior once he sat back up next to him.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-05-2012, 11:39 PM

Listening quietly, Desmond shook his head. The dark clad man hadn't expected to become Jiro's confidente, and certainly not so soon. Giving out advice left and right wasn't something he'd prepared himself for. Even so, the warrior felt it his duty to make an attempt, however sorry it might have been. "Prince Jiro, your mother's death is certain to have affected your father terribly. Don't begrudge him his distance, when he lost the love of his life." That he had seen enough in war to know how to respond to at least.

"Jiro, the fact that you even worry about your fitness to be king is an indication of how well you might do." Most people wanted to be royals without truly considering the consequences. Or so it seemed to the warrior.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-06-2012, 12:45 AM

Jiro listens to the warrior talk about it and it did make sence alittle. His mother's dead was a blow on everyone not only to the royal family but to the kingdom. He turns and crawling to the edge of the bed to get under the covers. "Maybe so..her death was a shock on everyone..I can understand how father feels...but it isn't right of him ignoring me...he puts more focus in this stupid war than to his only child...whatever I'm going to go to sleep." says. Jiro lays back and pulls the covers over his head.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-06-2012, 12:56 AM

A sigh escaped Desmond's lips as the prince moved away from his side. It had been pleasant to have his warmth nestled lightly against him like that. Now if only he could find some excuse to feel it again. "Prince ..." The blond moved to pass a gentle hand trough the prince's hair with a small smile. "Your father has a difficult task, he needs to govern the kingdom and keep his people safe. Someday you'll have to do the same thing. " Inwardly, Desmond cringed. He'd never been the caring type, and yet here he was doing his best to comfort Jiro.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-06-2012, 01:19 AM

He liked the feeling having the warrior's hand pass gently in his hair. He rolls over onto his back and looking at him from under the covers. "You know...if you do get tired...you can sleep here..my bed is a king size bed. So there is penty of room here." blushes lightly lucky the cover was covering his face. "I'm not a bed hog so I don't mind sharing the bed." Wow that really sound wrong to the prince...as he then says "I mean uhh..so that way you can get some rest. It wouldn't be right for my bodyguard to not get some sleep..and not being able to do his duty the next day." says trying his best to correct what he said eariler. Jiro grips onto the bed sheets while watching the warrior.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-06-2012, 01:34 AM

"But as your personal guard, I must stay awake to prevent any attacks upon your person. " The words slipped from his mouth though he was sorely tempted to accept the prince's offer. It would be so easy to pull back the covers and slide in beside Jiro. Desmond tilted his head away from the prince and sighed. "But after a while, I suppose I could if you truly wish it." It sounded reluctant, but only because he was overly eager, strange as that might have seemed.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-06-2012, 02:03 AM

The prince sighs deeply listening to him. He nods "Alright...well good night Desmond.." says. Jiro rolls over onto his side again and curls up under the covers. Closing his eyes and would fall asleep fast.

(Sorry its short..had abit of a writers block)

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-06-2012, 02:24 AM

The man stood once Jiro had fallen asleep. His footsteps carried him around the room as he made sure every window was barred, every door locked, and each other point of entrance closed. For a moment, Desmond debated on whether or not to take up the prince's offer. In a way, he did have a very good excuse. Mumbling silently to himself, the warrior divested himself of his weapons, placing them carefully near the bed.

He let his leather pack drop quietly to the floor, removed his boots, and then proceeded to slip into the bed carefully. His thoughts ran rampant, making it difficult to sleep, yet somehow Desmond managed. During the night, his arms found their way around the prince, though the moment he awoke the warrior pulled away quickly. Being found in such a position by anyone would lead to serious trouble.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-06-2012, 03:20 AM

Jiro continues to sleep even a time he felt some warm and strong arms wrap around him. He sighs deeply in his sleep before he rolls over onto his back. he would began to talk alittle in his sleep. "Desmond....mmm....th...that..tickles..." would laugh alittle in his sleep. Apparently he was dreaming of Desmond in his sleep and it seem to be a very good dream too.

The morning sun slowly rises up and shine into the prince's room. The light hits his face and woke up stretching alittle. Jiro rubs his eyes while he opens them to look around abit but he was far to lazy to get out of bed just yet.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-06-2012, 11:53 PM

((Nice avi change!))

Sunlight filtered into the room trough the curtains, which made Desmond's self imposed task all the easier. As the prince awoke, he had his back turned and was in the process of pulling on a clean tunic of a rich blue color. Slowly at the sound of someone moving around upon the bed, he turned to eye the prince with an amused smirk. "Not an early riser are you, little princeling?" With a laugh Desmond moved to ruffle the other man's hair.

"I'm sure you have plenty more important things to do then to laze about in bed." Efficiently, with a graceful economy of movements, the warrior plucked clothing from the prince's closet and threw it casually in his direction. The clothing was practical and appropriate, in Desmond's mind, to nearly any occasion.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-07-2012, 05:43 PM

(thanks)

Jiro peeks out under the covers hearing Desmond moving around. He did see his guard pulling on his tunic. He sighs deeply alittle and yawns alittle "No I'm not...I would give anything to stay in bed.." mumbles. Jiro blushes lightly when Desmond ruffles his hair. There was alot he had to do one thing he had to go see his father to see what he want. But other than that it was pretty much the same thing.

Sitting up he pushes the covers back alittle. He grabs the clothes from the edge of the bed where it landed. His stomach growls due not eatting anything last night so he was pretty hungry but trys to ignore it. Jiro gets out of bed alittle "There isn't much I need to do except..my father wants me to see him not sure what he wants.." says heading into the bathroom and gets changed.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-08-2012, 01:16 AM

The warrior turned to watch the young man with raised eyebrows. He'd always thought the royals would be incredibly busy, especially the crown prince and his father. "Don't you need to learn about politics, etiquette, dancing, using weapons?" He could have gone on, but Jiro had already moved to get changed in the bathroom.

Mumbling to himself, Desmond moved to find a servant outside the room. The bodyguard made a quiet request for food to be brought to the room, and then quickly closed the door. Once more he searched trough everything and took a moment to straighten the bed with a smirk. It had felt nice to wake up with the prince in his arms.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-10-2012, 01:41 AM

Jiro walks out of the bathroom once he finishes dressing. He looks over at him "Yea usual but not today. My father is wanted to talk to me about something..I don't know. He didn't say what." shrugged alittle. Walking over to his vanity table and sits down infront of the mirror. He couldn't help but to think about this strange dream he had last night. It almost felt like he was in his bodyguard's arms.

Picking up his hair brush and starts brushing out his long blonde hair. Looking at Desmond in the mirror "Hmmm..did anything strange happen last night? Like hearing me talk in my sleep?" says to his bodyguard. Cause he knew himself that he always tend to talk in his sleep sometimes. Mostly it deeps how his feelings was on something...or someone.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-11-2012, 01:57 AM

He was mesmerized by the prince's hair. Desmond found that he needed to clear his throat before even thinking of croaking out any kind of answer to Jiro's query. "Something about me, and something tickling?" Perhaps it had been because he'd wrapped his arms around the prince ... The warrior let out a sigh and averted his eyes, though he itched to move forward. To run his hands trough that silken hair, and learn if it was as soft as he thought.

The man shook his head determinedly and averted his eyes from the prince. It only made Desmond think of what might be in store for Jiro. He wouldn't have been surprised if it was an announcement of a betrothal.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-11-2012, 02:32 AM

Blinking a few times as it came from a dream he had last night. Now he felt even more embrassed not sure what his feelings was right now. He continues to brush his hair alittle bit more before setting down his hair brush. "Uhh..right..ok..just forget what I said last night. I probbly didn't mean it." sighs deeply. Jiro leans against the chair and stretches alittle. His hair was very soft almost like silk and always shines alittle in the light.

Hoping his father wasn't going to say he has a bethroned on him. Cause that would really upset the prince very much that he would marry someone who he wouldn't love. Who knows what would happen then. Jiro might flip out and run away. "Anyway best not to keep my father waiting..." sighs deeply standing up.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-12-2012, 01:20 AM

He couldn't help but watch fascinated as the young man brushed his hair. Desmond lifted a hand as if to reach out and brush his fingers trough it, but stopped himself. The motion became a ruffling of his own hair. The warrior couldn't forget what the other man had said, and didn't want to. "I woke up with you in my arms," confessed Desmond quietly.

Truly, he wanted to be close to the prince again. A smile flickered across his features as the blond moved forward to finally brush a hand trough Jiro's hair. Gently, he pulled his hand trough the silken locks with a sigh. "So soft ... Whoever becomes your betrothed will be jealous."

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-12-2012, 06:38 PM

He didn't catch what Desmond said. His thoughts was far to mix up to even pay attention to anything. Jiro was just more worried about what would happen. Stopping himself when Desmond brushes his hand thought his hair. He blushes deeply turning his head away. The prince sighs "Well who ever would be my betrothed better not tell me to cut my hair or they will have another thing coming." sighs again deeply. "Anyway lets go.." and heading to the door. He knew he had to wait so Desmond could walk out of the room before him.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-12-2012, 10:01 PM

The warrior nodded at his words and walked away with a smirk upon his features. Somehow he managed to find his way back to the throne room without getting turned around or making a fool of himself. Desmond bowed roughly to the king and motioned for Jiro to walk inside. Perhaps he was dreading this a bit, with thoughts of marriage for the prince flitting trough his mind. It was selfish and idiotic, he knew it but still couldn't help himself. This was an infatuation, nothing more.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-12-2012, 10:43 PM

Jiro walks in after Desmond he tryed his best to keep calm but it was hard to. He walks over standing infront of his father "I am here as you requested father.." says looking at him. He couldn't stop shaking as he was that nervous. The prince knew he didn't want to be marry not to a woman anyway. But that was something he couldn't tell his father cause not sure what would happen.

"Good you are here....you have been putting off this marriage thing for an long time. And also have fail of picking your bride. So I have already choose for you. You will be send to Alivar to met your future bride....." his father speaks.

Jiro went beserk "Father! I can't not and I will not marry someone I don't want to be with! Please don't do this!" starts yelling at his father. As this was the reacting that was expected by the prince. "And I won't go to Alivar..." adds.

The king stood up and walks over to his son and slaps him on the face. Because no one dared to talk to him like that not even his blood. "You will do as you are told...if you don't I will never give you the crown. Is that understood?" staring at him.

Jiro just stood there not sure what to say. Grinding his teeth knowing he wasn't going to win this agruement. His face was red before he said "Y...yes..sir.." doing his best to hold back his tears. Cause this was the first time his father slapped him.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-12-2012, 11:56 PM

Dread filled him the moment the king began to speak. The blond could only watch in silence as events unfolded in a way he'd expected, but wished to have had delayed. Desmond knew very well his cursed attraction for the prince was impossible, for so many reasons. Yet he'd gone ahead and put himself in a position of pure torture, watching the young man all the time and yet never being able to push trough with his thoughts.

When the king slapped his son Desmond moved forward to hover protectively near the prince. "You may leave to prepare your things. You leave in a week." He reached out to guide Jiro away from his father and back to his rooms once the king's orders had been given.

Once out of sight from anyone, whether in the prince's chambers or in the corridors, Desmond pulled the young man into his arms after gently brushing away tears that were barely shed. "My prince, please don't cry. This is a necessity, your people need the succession to remain unbroken else an already volatile kingdom will plunge into chaos. Rebels are already planning to put their own candidate on the throne." And that last was why he'd decided to become Jiro's guard.