Marie Von Marquise
*^_^*

Old 05-22-2013, 02:28 AM

After being in the sun for a few minutes, Brie was starting to wish she had brought a parasol, or that she should have waited for Seth. Her eyes were starting to hurt, so she closed them for a little bit. It was the kind of pain she used to get when she had been little and had a fever. Opening then again, Brie tried to focus on the shapes around her. Nothing really made sense, but one shape seemed to be fairly large and it was just ahead, so she headed that way instead. The scent of horses hit her as soon as she stepped inside the building. From the sounds and the smell, Brie figured she must be in the stable. The light inside was much better, and it didn't make her eyes hurt as she took her hand away from her face.

Was anyone else in there with her? She could hear voices, but they were too far away to know for sure which direction they were coming from. "Hello? Is anyone here?" she asked, calling out into the room. She didn't do it too loud, since she didn't want to spook any horses if there were some nearby. Putting her hands out in front of her, Brie started to feel her way around. She nearly shrieked in surprise when she felt something soft and wet brush against her hand. It took a moment before she realized it was one of the stable's residents.

Brie laughed softly at her own reaction and put her hand out again, letting the horse come to her again. One she felt the animal, she started to run her hand along its skin slowly. "Aren't you just beautiful....I wish I could see you." The raven haired noble didn't know if the horse was male or female, or what color it was. She missed being able to go riding, to read, to just sit out in the sun and enjoy the scenery. All the things she had taken for granted as well. Seth tried, and though she knew he cared, he just didn't understand why she asked him to do certain things. She sniffed softly, dashing away a few stray tears. She shouldn't think of things that made her sad.

((Kilia, this is for you. I hope this thing isn't dead, but...well it probably is.))