Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-20-2008, 11:55 PM

Pheonix lauighed amusingly at Ibis's stutterring, "It's okay." she said.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-20-2008, 11:55 PM

Neith laughed a little as she fell into step with Pheonix. She was a quick learner which is why she so easily picked up on things. She knew how different she looked with her eyes and lips painted expecially since she never had worn the paint around any of them before but it made her feel stupied no matter who, or what reason she was wearing it. "Pheonix I think your making poor Ibis confussed, and a bit embarassed." She said with a slight smile. "He's reder then a fresh wound." She added before she continued to dance in silance

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-20-2008, 11:56 PM

Pheonix laughed and looked at Ibis, "Indeed I am." she said.

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Leona of the Zodiac

Old 02-20-2008, 11:59 PM

Ibis smiled a slight. "I suppose I am just not used to these sort of sights," he explained, the sort of man far more used to books and papers than women and skin. He looked towards Neith then.

"Oh certainly I am not that red... am I?" he asked with a blink. Of course, he really was and then some!

"I am fine, you ladies have fun," he told them, smiling once more. "I'll uhm... polish my dagger a bit more..." Funny too to hear a man usually so articulate stutter. The whole sight would prove amusing to just about any who knew him he feared!

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-21-2008, 12:07 AM

Neith smiled a little. "If you're sure. I think I'll take a break and take this paint off my face." She said softly as she came to a stop and walked twords a bowl of water. "I must look rediculas with it on." She admited with a shake of her head.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-21-2008, 12:19 AM

Emui was getting into this and she enjoyed it to! 'never thought i'd ever belly dance, let alone enjoy it' she thought. She danced along with Pheonix and Neith, her movements being far from perfect but they weren't that bad either. "Poor Ibis, you probably never read about this did you?" she said giggling

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-21-2008, 02:06 AM

"I am afraid not Miss Emui!" he replied, laughing softly. "But I am certainly getting my education today! For what it is worth, you three are certainly doing quite well at it," he added, relaxing a slight bit once more in his pillow.

The blush was still there, but at least he wasn't still stuttering!

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-21-2008, 02:27 AM

Neith was getting tired and bowed out walking over and quickly washing off her face. She hated the paint that was still on her face. "I hate this make up, it maks me look foolish." She said softly.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-21-2008, 12:28 PM

"Here." Pheonix said, she took a piece of linen cloth and dunked it in the water. Then she used it to wipe off teh paint on Neith's face. "Better?" she ask.ed.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-21-2008, 07:42 PM

"Yes, thank you." Neith said softly. Once the paint was off she stood up. "I'm changing, no need for me to stay in this if we aren't goin any where today." She added walking into the other room again and coming out a few minutes latter back to her normal self. "Mind if I leave the belly dancing clothes here?" She asked implying that she was getting ready to leave.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-22-2008, 12:30 PM

"Sure." Pheonix said with a shrug. Then she slapped her forehead. "I forgot to mention," she began, "we're going to have to run away after we kill him even if tehre are witnesses because p[eople may suspect some gang is behind or whoever was with him last. And thagt would be me, the belly dancer(s), etc. etc." she said.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-22-2008, 05:07 PM

"I don't mind, I'm fully behind you Pheonix" Emui said as she moved to another room to change.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-22-2008, 05:58 PM

Pheonix nodded, "What does everyone else think?" she asked knowing that they would all say 'yes' no matter what. She was the leader and also a bloodthirsty assassin. No one liked to mess with her.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-22-2008, 10:57 PM

Neith shook her head. "No, I'm not leaving agian. My cousin just came back with her two young ones. I can't leave now she needs up with them." She said softly. "If we got to leave I don't think I can do it." She said sternly. "No offince Pheonix but I am not going to run from my family when they need me just as much as you do." She pointed out.

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-23-2008, 01:14 AM

Ibis listened to Phoenix, and nodded. "I suspected as much," he replied. "It is the smart route for us to take." When Neith spoke up about wanting to stay however, he frowned a slight.

"But you will be of no use to them dead," he replied quietly. "And none of us wish to see that result either. Phoenix is right." He supposed it would be easy for him to say that however, since he never let himself get too attached to anyone. Even his family and relatives were a mystery.

And while he would miss his station here and what went with it, he could easily create a new office elsewhere with the same results. He looked between Neith and Phoenix, hoping this discussion did not turn ugly. Disagreements upon assassins had a tendency too he knew, even a group such as this one.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-23-2008, 01:22 AM

"I agree with Ibis," Pheonix said to Neith, "If you go back to your family and the guards follow you, not only will you die but so will your family. Think about that." she said.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-23-2008, 01:58 AM

Neith held up a hand. "Easily said by both of you. You don't have faimly." She said walking out. She wasn't going to continue this discussion. She walked down the street and twords her sister's house. She sighed deeply not liking her choices at all. If she turned her back on the group she was most likely dead, if she stayed she was dead, if she left then she would be dead to her family. She sighed angry now she walked over smacking a tree. She sighed sitting down.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-23-2008, 01:32 PM

Pheonix raised her eyebrow at the place that Neith had occupied just seconds ago, "I have a motehr and several brotehr and sisters, " she said, "I just chose not to be with them."

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-23-2008, 08:38 PM

((For some reason your post is funny to me Cali.))

Neith walked the rest the way home and was greated by a little girl and a little boy a bit over excited to tell her about their day. Neith nodded softly as she walked in the house and listened to both of them. Her sister and brother in law weren't home yet.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-23-2008, 11:46 PM

((How so?))

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-23-2008, 11:49 PM

((I don't know I just thought it was funny. I don't know why.))

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-23-2008, 11:50 PM

((Oh. I thought you meant it was confusing. OPlease post on the resistance))

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-24-2008, 03:41 AM

Ibis sighed softly. "Touche," he replied with a shrug. "But this is the path I chose." He looked towards Phoenix then. "Do you think she will come around... or should plans be made to help the situation somehow?" he asked.

He was concerned it seemed, but again, it was hard to tell with Ibis. He never really showed much when it came to emotions.

He had a family long ago, that was certain. A wife and a kid actually. A family, when duty had called, that he had left in the dead of night and never looked back.

An action, to this day, he did not regret.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-24-2008, 03:52 AM

Sighing Neith rubbed her head walking over to her sister. After a moment of talking Neith left again to get some things at the market. She watched as a man was dragged out of his house and dragged twords the castle. Closing her eyes she sighed. "Ahh scaribs shell." She grumbed as she dropped off the food she walked back to Pheonix's house. "If I say I was kicked out would you except it as a reason I came back?" She asked more stating that was her excuss. She walked over and sat down quietly on a pillow. She didn't want her family to be treated like that. Okay she didnt' want her sister's family to be treated like that. She herself never found anyone intresting enough to be with.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-24-2008, 08:41 PM

"I don't know." Pheonix said with a shrug, "We'll see."