AyAmee-Chan
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-19-2008, 01:26 AM

"Eh?" Izumi looked sincerely confused as Ayu suddenly vanished into her room, leaving the blue-haired girl with just the stranger from before. "Um well..." Izumi looked around awkwardly at the strange woman behind her who had been watching the two. "Who are you and why were you looking at Ayu like that?" She asked not seeming to notice the slight rustle of the bushes as two more people joined them, just out of view.

((Shall I wait for Lisa to find Rose before continuing on without her Ayu?))

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 11-19-2008, 01:45 AM

[[... LISA TIME!!!!
8D]]

"I'm bored..." Deciding not to bother with the others, she let herself melt through the matter around her and try to focus in on the location of Rosey. Making sure to gain momentum, she launched herself out of the portal to successfully tackle Rose.
"HIIIII!!!! I'm back Rosey~! I missed you and the others are booooo-ring! Are you all better now?" She clung onto Rose and ignored everything around her. "Did you miss me too Rosey? Did'ja?"

Emelith Xiuhcoatl
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Emelith Xiuhcoatl Send a message via MSN to Emelith Xiuhcoatl Send a message via Yahoo to Emelith Xiuhcoatl

Old 11-19-2008, 01:08 PM

Mixi found herself waking up to a new and a lot more inviting day. Although, for some reason she felt a lot more different. "Why? Why do I feel as though I have become more powerful?" Then it came to mind. "Wait... if I'm this powerful does this mean that?... no, she couldn't have... but... I ought to try." Next she knew Mixi made water drip from the ceiling. "It is true... Rune must have... I have to go see Rion... but I have no idea... where could he be..."

Dragoness
You can't stop the signal.
Send a message via MSN to Dragoness Send a message via Yahoo to Dragoness

Old 11-19-2008, 11:54 PM

((i thought izumi was in a clearing of the forest near the village?))

Takeno-Kun
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-20-2008, 03:33 PM

Ryu had been walking for a number of minutes when he finally found what appeared to be a hole just big enough for someone Rune's size to get through and climb out of. However Ryu was not necessarily Rune's size and certainly couldnt climb safely through the hole back to the cave. He could either jump or risk losing his scythe if he used it as a tether again.
Ryu sat down at the edge of it with a sigh. Things were becoming too complicated and he was growing more tired by the minute. The others would surely not leave without him so it couldnt possibly hurt to go to sleep right here. The question was though, how long would he sleep. He could make them wait for long hours since it was Ryu who had the jewels or he could be nice for once and not take long.
A smirk crossed Ryu's face then at the thought of him being nice. In half a second he had fallen onto his back and was ready to fall into the dark unconscious of his mind.

Emelith Xiuhcoatl
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Emelith Xiuhcoatl Send a message via MSN to Emelith Xiuhcoatl Send a message via Yahoo to Emelith Xiuhcoatl

Old 11-20-2008, 07:46 PM

((Here comes more Miki power. She's so much more advanced then Rune)) ((Rion, I have to add that her father is very skilled at created magic related objects))

"Dammit," Miki said after awhile. "I always have to do things the hard way." She pulled out a special compass of hers. It was her fathers invention, used to track the other guardians. Apparently there was a guardian near her. "Oh, it's my old 'pal', I guess he'd be interested in the transfer of power." She took out of her pocket some of the powder that was used to teleport somewhere else. A black hole formed and she stepped through it.
Miki appeared near some mountains. There was a hole in the ground and the guardian she had sensed laying on his back. She could tell easily that this was her old pal Ryu, "Ryu... do you want to get attacked. I have to tell you something... I think that Rune chick is dead."

Takeno-Kun
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-20-2008, 10:14 PM

Ryu had finally managed to block out all the sounds and sunlight when a new presense appeared above him. Opening one of his eyes just a crack he noticed a vaguely familar girl staring down at him with an odd look on her face. Who are you?" He asked not bothering to sit up just yet as he stared back at the girl. "And of course Rune is dead, we killed her."

AyAmee-Chan
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-21-2008, 01:17 AM

((No I had her under a tree by the Inn when everyone started making their appearances there, BUt I can move her there if you want ;'D))

rose cussed as she found herself lurching forward and landing face down on the grass in front of her. Some strange beast had grabbed her suddenly and now it was refusing to let go as it wiggled around above her. "Get the hell away from me Lisa!" She shouted when she finally managed to lift her head up and throw the scrambling girl away from her. "No I did not miss you and I do not want you anywhere near me." It seemed Rose's anger was manifestering itself again as she stood up and began to dust herself off. "I have work to do and you dont need to be here for me to do it." She added, shaking the stray dirt from her beautiful hair as she glared at the small girl.

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 11-21-2008, 01:36 AM

"Bu-but I wanna have fun too!!! The others are too slow and no fun." Lisa pouted, her large sad eyes that could have easily fooled any human into consenting to anything. "PLEASE? I'm strong enough to do damage!"

Emelith Xiuhcoatl
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-21-2008, 01:03 PM

"Miki, don't you remember me Ryu? Well, probably not, I use to work at the orphanage. My father creates useful objects for the guardians?" she said, hoping that Ryu would remember the time they met. "And... I knew it... that's why... Ryu, I have Rune's powers... that's why I asked. I think I'm the new Mana Guardian..."

Takeno-Kun
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-22-2008, 08:49 PM

Ryu blinked a couple of times as he continued to stare at Miki with a blank expression on his face. "Your father makes Guardian stuff?" He asked as he finally sat up to get a better look at Miki. There had been only one time he had bought something that had proved to be useful to him as a guardian and that had been his scythe. In fact you really couldnt say it was bought as it had been more forced upon him by some stranger. It had been before he had even met his fiance when Ryu was still wandering without much of a purpose and just discovering his latent power that at the time had scared him.

The man had seemed to appear from nowhere and began to talk of all sort's of things that made no sense to Ryu. But Ryu had followed him along to his shop only to satisfy his curiousity. It had been there he had met a girl younger then him who appeared to be the man's daughter. It seemed that this had to be her now.

"Well then let me be the first to welcome you to hell." Ryu muttured before laying back down and closing his eyes. "Just go look for a guy named Rion, he'll help you or whatever."

Takeno-Kun
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-23-2008, 12:29 AM

((Edit: Accidentally posted on wrong thread))

Valendra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-23-2008, 01:11 PM

[[I should post sometime here <.< I forgot watching here and I thought I was subscribed to here:/ stupid me -_-;;]]

AyAmee-Chan
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-24-2008, 12:20 AM

"You have got to be kidding me" Rose groaned as she looked away from Lisa. She felt ready to throw a tantrum as if she was five if the brat didnt go away. Yet what did it matter? The damn girl would still be trying to follow her. "Fine you can come. BUT only if you leave everything to me! No killing No destruction and absolutely no going after the Guardians, you hear me?" Rose growled out at the girl when she finally looked back. "Im here for my revenge on Lord Arubeil for trying to keep me down and out." Sure Rose would do ANYTHING for her lord but by being told to sit and wait Arubeil had crossed the line. Here she was willing and waiting and he just pushed her aside as if she didnt matter. Well, Rose was ready to show him how much she did matter.

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 11-24-2008, 11:06 AM

"Okay~! YAY, I get to watch Rosey work~! And I promise to be verrrry quiet! Promise!" She made the motion to zip her lips and lock them, and smiled.

Emelith Xiuhcoatl
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-24-2008, 12:45 PM

"I can't find Rion anywhere..." Miki said. "And yes, I know I'm finally in hell. I didn't want this, but I knew I'd get it if Rune was killed." She looked around. "Ayu did it, I'm sure... your scythe doesn't have the scent of fresh blood." Miki pulled out of her bag some of the things she stole from her father. "Here... I nicked somethings from my fathers shop, I thought they might help you. These things aren't suppose to be in his place, but I took them anyway."

Takeno-Kun
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-24-2008, 09:39 PM

"Well dont expect me to solve your problem." Ryu smirked looking away from Miki before hearing her presumption of Ayu killing Rune. "I dont see your reasoning in that." He said as he finally stood up and dusted himself off. "You presume that the one who reigns over the dead did not kill that girl but one with no experience in the art of killing did it instead?" Ryu half snorted as he looked away from Miki. It seemed all kids now a days were certainly more straightforward and stupid in thier thinking. Sure the girl was right but her reason for that conclusion was off the mark. And Ryu certianly didnt mind messing with her.
However when Ryu began to consider how different from the others he was he couldnt help but suddenly feel older then his age. Of course that never meant much to him but now he couldnt help but not like it. So he did the next best thing and tried to go on with the subject change. "What are they?"

Emelith Xiuhcoatl
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-25-2008, 02:49 PM

"You already have solved it," Miki said. Miki took the items out of the bag one by one. The first was a shadow ball, "This is a shadow ball, if you put anything into it, only you can take it out," next she pulled out a bunch of seeds, "These help you disguise, heal, or whatever you need to do," next was a 'flashlight' "This reveals hidden enemies..." the last thing she pulled out was a series of 'metal coins' "These will do whatever you need them to... I haven't figured out how it works though..." Miki ignored the question on how she figured out Ayu killed Rune. It was in the metal gadget in her hands. When someone killed another the dot flashed purple for a couple seconds. She looked at Ryu and thought that he was tired. "Ryu... you should rest. No need to worry about getting attacked... I'll protect you. Just get some sleep..."

AyAmee-Chan
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-25-2008, 06:44 PM

Rose rolled her eyes at Lisa before holding up one hand. "If you see any pesky Guardians though, let me know." With that a sizzling sound could be heard a split second before the lightning enveloped Rose's hand. Without even seeming to care what building it hit the lightning leapt off of Rose's hand before splitting off and hitting two seperate buildings. The first immediantly caved inwards but the second one burst into a more blue then red fire. "It feels good to be back." Rose said with a laugh before heading towards the inn she knew the brats to be residing in.

Takeno-Kun
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-26-2008, 07:39 PM

It looked like Ryu was about to get along with Miki till at the very end of her explanation the girl thought she would toss in the whole protect you crap. That and he was growing extremely tired of the looks and tone of Miki's voice that clearly said she thought she knew him and that he needed her help. "If I needed someone to protect me it sure as hell wouldnt be a novice Guardian." Ryu cussed as he knocked the objects out of Miki's hand and grabbed her by the shirt. "And I sure as hell dont need any of those stupid gadgets of yours. So you have two options." He muttured as he picked miki off the ground by the cloth of her shirt. "You can either leave me the hell alone or goddess be damned I will toss you off the edge of this damn mountain!"

Emelith Xiuhcoatl
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-27-2008, 07:15 PM

"Calm down," Miki said, giggling. "I know you can take care of yourself!" Miki rolled her eyes. "I respect you entirely Ryu!" She picked up the items and put them into her bag. "I'll keep these just in case. Ryu, I'd like to train beside you. You are the strongest guardian I know besides Rion. Please except my apology! I don't want to be anything like the last Mana Guardian. Will you forgive me and let go of me?"

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 11-27-2008, 07:38 PM

Ayu could only lay on her bed, halfway between sleep and consciousness. Perhaps I shouldn't have left Ryu on the mountain. He probably broke his neck falling off the side, or stuck up there, hanging by his scythe. She buried her head in her pillows, hoping to block out her thoughts before she did something rash. Like fly back to the mountain to help his sorry ass.