Alexander Linden
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-30-2008, 05:02 AM

Xion looked up at Fenrir for a moment, then back to the younger man but finally spoke up, "We're on a rescue mission."

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-30-2008, 05:06 AM

Sato's head tilted a little bit and he smiled, causing Fenrir to remember that this child was an avid reader of adventure stories. No wonder he had asked about their plans.

"Yeah. A high ranking knight has been bothering us but he kidnapped Xion's little brother to make it more interesting. So we're on a mission to get the kid back. Not exactly like rescuing a princess but close enough." Fenrir started where his lover has left off.

Alexander Linden
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-30-2008, 05:08 AM

"I doubt I'd want to rescue a random princess anyway," Xion stated afterward anyway. Did this kid really need to know all the details?

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-30-2008, 05:12 AM

Sato chuckled ever so softly and picked something out of a dish off the counter before striding lazily over to Fenrir and pressing the little yellow object between the man's lips before he could resist.

"I made a new kind. Tell me if you like them." He spoke softly, changing topics utterly in the space of a few moments, and seemingly ignoring Xion all together.

Alexander Linden
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-30-2008, 05:35 AM

Xion glared over, his eyes slightly narrowing as he watched the interaction between the two. What the hell? Fenrir seemed to have forgotten to add that he and Xion were a couple.

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-30-2008, 05:45 AM

Fenrir leaned back defensively and held a hand up to his mouth. He gave Sato a disapproving glare and the childlike male retreated and changed to looking as if he were scared.

"Sato although I appreciate your wanting to make the best lemon drops for me. You could have placed it in my hand." He coughed gently and although his voice held a tone of gentle scolding, he smiled a little at Sato. Fenrir could also feel the beginning of jealousy radiating from his lover beside him, in responds to which Fenrir rested a hand on Xion's shoulder.

"But is it good?" Sato asked with an obvious pout.

"Yes yes. It's really even better then last time, with you it always is." Fenrir nodded and continued to suck on his lemon drop as if lost in thought. Then without warning he turned, and leaned down.

"Here Xion, second opinion." and with his words, Fenrir kissed his lover and forced the candy into the other man's mouth in the process.

Alexander Linden
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-30-2008, 05:51 AM

Xion watched the brief exchange, and was soon thrown completely off guard when Fenrir leaned over to kiss him. He never expected something like that to phase him, but his eyes went wide, and he could feel a blush coming on. Stupid stupid stupid! He couldn't blush here!

It was a few seconds later when he realized the candy had been deposited into his mouth, and he sucked on it, tasting the strong lemon flavor. He had to admit, it was pretty good.

"I...like it," he finally said, after thinking about it a bit longer then was really necessary.

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-30-2008, 05:56 AM

Sato suddenly smiled and cheered a little, looking triumphant. Although Sato had stared in shock for a moment when Fenrir had kissed the man beside him, he really didn't care and had gotten over it just as fast.

"I'll have to send the recipe off to the factory." He hummed excitedly. "I'll send you a big box of them Fenrir. Where do you live now? You always change addresses and you won't ever turn on the phone I gave you. Your lover can have some too unless he likes a different kind of candy. If he wants something else I can give him that."

Fenrir sighed gently and rolled his eyes at Xion.

"He is childish you see?" He whispered in Xion's ear and smiled.

Alexander Linden
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-30-2008, 06:40 AM

"No kidding..." Xion whispered back and looked over the kid a bit. He hadn't really expected this Sato guy to be that... accepting of Fenrir's relationship with him, but he supposed that was a good thing.

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-30-2008, 06:56 AM

"It'll be prepared in an hour or two." Sato waved his hand dismissively and went around shuffling through his piles of papers covered in messy scrawling handwriting.

"You guys can stay here until then. If you want anything tell one of the servants. Fenrir knows the house so whatever you guys want to do is fine."

Alexander Linden
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-30-2008, 06:57 AM

Xion gave a light nod, watching the boy shuffle around. Short attention span...

He looked back at Fenrir, "That easy?"

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-30-2008, 06:59 AM

Fenrir shrugged and grinned.

"I guess so. And here I was worried." He nodded to Sato who waved his hand again and nodded slightly in return. The young man before them stated he now had work to do and that he would see them off at a later time.

Fenrir knew this was a request for them to leave, and tugged Xion gently in the direction of the exit.

Alexander Linden
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-30-2008, 07:01 AM

Xion allowed himself to be led yet again, not entirely sure that the kid had actually meant that he wanted them to leave.

He wondered what they would be doing while the airship was prepared anyway, he also was curious to know what sort of airship they would get to be using.

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-30-2008, 07:12 AM

Fenrir walked with Xion down the hallway and let out a soft breath.

"Is there anything you want to do? Are you hungry? We have some time to waste and there is a good bit of entertainment in a big house like this. He has a projector room and manages to get a hold of the movie strips somehow. Or hmmm..." Fenrir thought for a long moment about the things the house offered that they might want to do.

Alexander Linden
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-04-2008, 03:37 PM

Xion actually hadn't thought about it, but they had gotten up and left without eating, and he actually was kinda hungry right now.

He looked up at his boyfriend for a moment as he continued to talk then said, "We should probably eat, haven't had anything yet this morning."

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-05-2008, 03:01 AM

Fenrir blinked and thought about it for a moment before nodding his head. Xion was entirely correct. They hadn't eaten recently and a good portion of time had passed since they had gotten up.

"That's a good idea." He responded and started walking towards the kitchen, wondering vaguely if they would be able to get their own food or would end up being forced by the cook to let him make the food for them.

Alexander Linden
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-17-2008, 04:25 AM

Xion followed the taller man toward the kitchen, wondering just who would be cooking.

"Hey... Fen? Why... why did you do that?"

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-17-2008, 04:54 AM

Fenrir turned around, the questioning glance on his features coupled with a slight tilt of the head.

"Why did I do what?" He responded carefully.