Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil
Send a message via Yahoo to Sikira_Uchiha

Old 11-13-2008, 08:58 PM

Well like the title says Neko we will post our ideas here kk? Lol you start us off okay? This is a Copyrighted story by me.

Kiro is sad after Chris's death.

Last edited by Sikira_Uchiha; 02-25-2010 at 04:26 PM..

Nekochan5345
I ate Jesus, he tasted like stai...

Old 11-13-2008, 09:10 PM

Jason sat slouched in his chair staring up at the stars. It had been how many years now since he had been turned? Eight hundred? Nine hundred? He couldn't remember exactly, but even thought all those years of new birth and new sight, the stars had never ceded to amaze him. He always seem to stare up at the cosmos until the sun would rise again and never find himself feeling the least bit bored. It was a fascination that had never seemed quite healthy to him. But healthy and unhealthy had never seemed to bother him before.
After all, he had barely left his apartment, with the exception of visiting his brother, for twenty years. He hadnt dated since the 1700's and he smoked neerly three packs of cigarettes a day.
Now tell me that isnt unhealthy. All the same he couldnt be bothered. Nothing could be bothered with since his son had died twenty years ago. Ok, he wasnt really his son, it was his brothers son, but to him he had been his own. And that made it hurt even more that he couldnt help him when he was in need.
A speck of fire flicked on and off next to him in an annoying fasion.
"Knock it off Kane before i snap your fingers off..." Jason growled in a low rumble.
Kane smiled above the flame of the lighter that he was snaping open and shut to entertain himself.
OMG ITS OLD CRAPPY ART! RUN AWAAAAYYYY!!!

Last edited by Nekochan5345; 12-29-2009 at 02:18 PM..

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 11-13-2008, 09:13 PM

Kiro sat motionessly next to Kane watching the flame flicker. You might as well put a dog collar around his neck and give the leash to Kane. Kiro let out a small sigh his eye's flickering to Kane's face worriedly. Kane smirked down at Kiro, smaking his head lightly. Kiro flinched instantly looking down. Kane's smirk widened as he put his lighter away.

"God how long are you going to be depressed, Jason....honestly..." Kane smirked.

Last edited by Sikira_Uchiha; 11-13-2008 at 09:18 PM..

Nekochan5345

Old 11-13-2008, 09:22 PM

Jason grabbed the lighter out of Kane's hand and lit up a smoke before riping the little mettle lighter in half and chucking its remains off the porch.
He took a deep in hail before sighing, trails of smoke puffing out of his nose and mouth as he did.
"As long as i feel like it Kane..." Jason hissed.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 11-13-2008, 09:29 PM

Kane hissed narrowing his eyes. Kiro shivered hugging his knees. "...Kane...calm down..." Kiro said softly.

Kane growled smacking Kiro roughly, "And you get real he wasn't that important to you! Stop mopping..." Kane commanded. Kiro bowed his head sadly.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 11-13-2008, 09:30 PM

---

Last edited by Sikira_Uchiha; 12-04-2008 at 10:29 PM..

Nekochan5345

Old 11-13-2008, 10:19 PM

Jason growled like a wild animal when he heard the slap. He knew Kane and Kiro's relationship was not something that he should interfere with, but it didnt mean he had to like it.
"Kane...hes right...calm down...hes allowed to miss Christian...He was his boyfriend after all..." Jason said in a low voice.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 11-13-2008, 10:23 PM

Kane growled, "Yeah...Well I'm his boyfriend now...I should be the only thing that matters to him...." Kane narrowed his eyes turning to Kiro, "Isn't that right, love?" Kane threatened.

Kiro nodded his head, "Yes..." He whimpered.

Nekochan5345

Old 11-13-2008, 10:26 PM

"Dont be naive Kane...Christian is and will always be as big part of his life as he is to you...and thats saying alot...whether or not youll admit it...or have you forgoten that you two where once best friends?" Jason said darkly.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 11-13-2008, 10:30 PM

Kane looked at him darkly before getting up and walking off. Kiro looked up silently asking if he should follow but Kane shook his head saying no. Kiro sunk back into his chair. When Kane was out of sight Kiro sighed sadly rubbing his face.

Nekochan5345

Old 11-13-2008, 10:32 PM

"Are you alright?..." Jason asked with sincere concern, and put out his cigarette on the concrete.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 11-13-2008, 10:32 PM

Kiro looked up at Jason sadly shaking his head, "No...not since..."

Nekochan5345

Old 11-13-2008, 10:36 PM

"Not since he died..." Jason finished for him sadly. He sighed tiredly and eased himself back into his seat and chewed on a unlit cigarette.
"Though...i dont understand why you fled to Kane's arms for comfort of all people...hed sooner brake your neck than show you anny consolation..."

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 11-13-2008, 10:39 PM

Kiro shook his head, "I don't know...."

Nekochan5345

Old 11-13-2008, 10:46 PM

Jason sighed and spat the soggy cigarette out and lit up a fresh one.
'Thats three in twenty minuets,' He mentally noted and chuckled.
"Well..." He said allowed to Kiro, "I think im going to go take a walk...im in such a rut right now...that god Dennis is still around or id go insane"
Jason chuckled at the mentioning of his brothers name. They where not biological brothers in any way and really they couldn't be, seeing as Dennis was 58 and Jason was eight hundred some years old. Dennis was the reincarnation of Jason's true brother whom he had lost literally hours before he was turned.
His brother would come back in spirit every 48 years on the dot. But this time worried Jason. His brother had never married before or had a child, in his other lives he had died before the age of 30 every time. Jason wasnt sure if hed come back next time.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 11-13-2008, 10:51 PM

Kiro sighed, "Mind if I come with you?"

Nekochan5345

Old 11-13-2008, 10:53 PM

Jason shook his head and headed out the door, "Not at all..."

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 11-13-2008, 10:55 PM

Kiro gave a weak smile following him, "Thanks...I haven't been out since...then..."

Nekochan5345

Old 11-13-2008, 10:58 PM

"Yea...i cant say ive been much better...i just leave for supply's and family business..." Jason said grimly, "Nothing else seems to matter much...Feels like iv lost a son..."
Jason couldnt help but chuckle to himself. Throughout the years Chris had called him dad even though he already had a father who loved him just as much. He as his 'other dad' as he called him, and Dennis never seemed to mind. Though his wife, Adriane, may have because she always complained about how he was always out playing poker and drinking with his 'other wife'. That had made them both laugh and blush like mad. Jason smiled nostalgically. She was the only woman who dared accuse him of being gay, no one else could do it with ought getting a fist to the face. Or perhaps some fangs to the neck.

Last edited by Nekochan5345; 11-13-2008 at 11:02 PM..

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 11-13-2008, 11:04 PM

Kiro sighed, "When will he be back?"

Nekochan5345

Old 11-13-2008, 11:07 PM

Jason sighed sadly, the smile on his face wiped away in an instant.
"I dont know...we cant really be sure..." Jason began, "It could be 30...could be 300...you cant realy tell...sometimes i see the same souls come back every year...its kind of weird realy"

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 11-13-2008, 11:09 PM

Kiro looked down sadly, "I'm gonna kill him...when I find him...that creep...I'll kill him..."

Last edited by Sikira_Uchiha; 03-07-2009 at 01:50 AM..

Nekochan5345

Old 11-13-2008, 11:24 PM

"You will not touch him!" Jason snapped with inhuman blood lust in his eyes.
"That man is mine to kill not yours...three years while we searched for a cure i searched for that man as well...you never saw what he did to him...you didnt see him lying broken and beaten in that cramp little cubbyhole under the stairs whimpering like an dieing dog!...you have no write to take my revenge from me...not you or anyone else!!" Jason boomed. He was so fired up and in his own world he didn't even noticed that he held Kiro against the wall savagely.
Jason quickly released him.
"Im sorry..." He said quickly and continued his walk.
No, no he could not allow Kiro to kill that man. He had a promise to fulfill.

Flashback...

Christian lie unconscious after he saw his father and whent into hysterics. After the 'incidednt' he had developed a phobia of men and in his shattered reality, the faces of all of them warped into that of his captor.
"Jason..." Dennis said quietly.
"Yes brother..." Jason said softly.
"Do you know who did this?" He asked.
"No i dont..." Jason bit his lip drawing blood, "But when i do ill kill him! Ill kill him so fast he wont know what hit hi-"
"NO!" Dennis shouted to him. His ageing face crinkled with worry lines and dark circles from lack of sleep.
"No!? What do you mean no!" Jason yelled astounded," you dont want me to kill him!?"
"No...I" He began.
"Are you mad! Do you see what he did to your son!" Jason yelled.
"Exactly..." He looked down, "I want you...to find him...and bring him here alive..."
"But!"
"I want you to bring him to me alive...so i can watch" Dennis said and looked up at him with a tired but dark smile.
Jason smiled insanely and his green eyes glowed in the gloom.
"As you wish brother" He said and began to laugh.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 11-13-2008, 11:26 PM

Kiro shivered, "O-okay..." Kiro looked sadly into Jason's eyes.

Nekochan5345

Old 11-13-2008, 11:28 PM

Jason just nodded and continued on his walk.