View Poll Results: Prefeered time of day to roleplay?
anytime of course 8 25.81%
Night time 18 58.06%
morning 1 3.23%
afternoon 2 6.45%
when i can fit it into my busy schedual 12 38.71%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Drakina
*crashing sound* oops... I drop...

Old 10-09-2009, 07:02 AM

Talianda's eyes narrowed. Not someone who could be trusted as a politician. "It may not have been how strong the spell was, but what kind of spell," he said, a slight growl in his voice. "If you would please take into consideration that not everyone is like you, it would help quite a bit with befriending people."

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 10-09-2009, 07:06 AM

Janu watched the possible conflict for only a moment, her temptation to slink into the walls only failing due to her feeling a little protective of her new friend. She bite her lip a little and half closed her eyes but as Ti spoke the danger she saw in him became evident.

Quickly she went to his side, putting one clawed hand over his shoulder and trying to ignore the aura that made her fur stand on end a little. The touch, despite her wicked claws, was gentle as her nature. More a caress then a grab but there was a strong certainty in her voice as she whispered softly “The kind Arina has few requests sir, but one is not to fight here. Please respect it.”

rin_bleackheart
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-09-2009, 07:08 AM

"No I am fine for now if I need anything I will let you know." And without another word he went back to his book putting it over his eyes once more.

shaddowkitty
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-09-2009, 07:14 AM

Arina noted the actions of the others. Awe, what a backing. she thought to herself for a moment before taking in once again the big man. Though he may have been much bigger than she, it would not be pleasant to upset her. For her small body she had plenty strength to wrestle down anyone who challenged her rules, and her temper. Though having so much support gave her a small comfort.

KageShio
Warning: Unrestrained Audiophile

Old 10-09-2009, 07:16 AM

Ti growled at the touch on his shoulder, but calmed his aura and with a flash of gold in his eyes, sighed and slumped a bit, a hand wrapping itself around his abdomen. "Kuso." He muttered under his breath as he swayed a bit on his feet.

Drakina

Old 10-09-2009, 07:19 AM

Talianda hook his head slightly. At least there wasn't a fight. Generally a good sign, but... People were unpredictable, at least by the standards he was used to. "Miss?"

shaddowkitty
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-09-2009, 07:20 AM

[[It's ok Ti, you can get 'rilled up, as long as you can remember it sooner than throwing a punch and whatnot]] Arina smiled as he calmed then looked confused and a bitworried when the swayed. She moved over with a chair "Sit down and don't overexert yourself" She said softly pushing him down into the chair and going back to the bar. "Looks like I have to warm my cup." she mumbled pouring out the chilled tea in her cup and replacing it with the contents of the steaming teapot and taking another sip.

She turned towards Tailanda "how can I help you sir?" she asked politely.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 10-09-2009, 07:25 AM

Janu couldn’t help but feel relief as he slumped back, nodding to Arina slightly and giving her a soft smile. The smile faded slightly as she felt the slight swaying beneath her curled fingers and her pale gaze slipped instead to the dhampire. The feline for a moment felt instead of mistrust a genuine concern and stepped in front of him, ignoring the fact he growled at her. She studded him closely, tilting her head to the side as she looked into his face despite her shy nature. “You alright?” she asked quietly, inwardly thinking she should have taken arina’s suggestion and gone for a walk

KageShio

Old 10-09-2009, 07:29 AM

Ti stiffened, but let the small woman push him down onto the chair. He sighed slightly and shifted his coat to cover his arm and torso more. "Fine." He stated as He used his other hand to take another swig of the dark brown liquor, almost smiling as he felt the liquid start to warm his cold flesh. He leaned back in the chair, grimacing slightly as his abdomen was stretched, only to lean forward to take yet another mouthful of rum.

Drakina

Old 10-09-2009, 07:30 AM

"Yes, well, I'm sorry to bother you, but do you remember our first conversation about the tea?" Talianda asked, watching the feline and tall man from the corner of his eye. "It's alright, seeing as how I thnik you just got fairly busy, and all..."

shaddowkitty
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-09-2009, 07:36 AM

Arina tilted her head a bit in confusion and then laughed a bit. "I'm sorry liebling, I'll get you a cup right away." She reached in the cupboard for a tea cup setting it in front of Tailanda and pouring some of the steamy beverage into the cup before pushing the tray with the sugar and honey and other fixings near him and getting a spoon. "Here you go, drink up."

Arina looked over to Ti "You look like a rest would do you good." She mentioned while cleaning up the dishes not being used on the counter. She turned to look at him fully. "The question is though, are you going to be able to make it up those stairs alone, you really don't seem to be doing all that splendidly well."

Drakina

Old 10-09-2009, 07:42 AM

Talianda nodded to her, pulling the tray closer. He took a sip of the tea. Bitter. honey will help that, though. I guess I have to get used to tea not being sweet out here. He took the container of honey and added a dolop into the cup, stirring it to help it dissolve. As he was waiting for the tea, he watched Arina and the other two. Why do I think he'll try to get up on his own, even if he's unable?

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 10-09-2009, 07:42 AM

“No you’re not…” she observed matter of factly as she looked over Ti for a moment, raising an eyebrow that he said he was fine. She then however, merely shrugged and timidly released his shoulder before starting back for a sip of her own tea which had grown cold though she didn’t mind. He reminded her of someone… and if he was at like the woman trying to push it would do no good, and lead to getting hurt at that. As arina spoke to him it took all Janu had not to sigh, seeming ot sense the vampire hybrid would likely refuse

She glanced again out at the garden, thinking again of the flowers. Perhaps she would go for a walk among them, she always understood plants and animals better then people anyhow. Even when she was little it was that way, her mother use to tease her that her father had to be a nymph the way she loved them.

KageShio

Old 10-09-2009, 07:45 AM

Ti stared at the woman for a moment in thought. He knew he could make it up there, but he wasn't sure he actually wanted to. "I can make it just fine" He said coolly as he felt the blood begin to seep through the bandages around his abdomen. 'Either I have to get out of here, or admit to total strangers that I'm weak right now.' He thought, grinding his teeth slightly. 'pft, yea like I'm going to do that.' "However, I don't have enough money for a room." He said, his voice level through control.

shaddowkitty
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-09-2009, 07:49 AM

Arina nodded "Well, I knew going into this not many people coming in her, especially ones such as yourself would." She moved over to him and looked him in the eyes lowering her voice a little "And I Can smell the blood from across the room. To be honest the smell is quite strong, So, you let me heal that wound and you go rest, and we can work out something tomorrow as to how to pay for the room. Either way, you won't make it out of here tonight." She stood back up to her full height, though it wasn't much, "And I won't accept refusal she said holing out her hand in an offer to shake on it and make a deal. Her voice more absolute at the end.

Last edited by shaddowkitty; 10-09-2009 at 08:07 AM..

Drakina

Old 10-09-2009, 07:49 AM

Talianda's nose twitched as he took a sip of his tea. Blood? Who...? He looked up to try to figure out who might be hurt. The feline was by the window, the mage stuck in his book, and Arina was near the tall man. He, however, had an arm around his abdomen. What were they just talking about, now? Something about a room?

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 10-09-2009, 07:57 AM

The feline shivered at the smell of blood, briefly wondering why she hadn’t picked it up earlier but said nothing as Arina spoke of it. She couldn’t help but get an amused smirk of her own, inwardly observing that Arina wasn’t much of a business woman. How could she ever make money giving things away like this?

Janu pushed away the thought a moment as she neared the tall man, her smile beginning to fade. Would he refuse? Now that was a question. Quick easy heals are hard to come by, however, often trust is even harder to so one could only guess.

KageShio

Old 10-09-2009, 07:57 AM

Ti stared at the woman like she had grown another head. It still didn't make any sense, how can someone be so kind and trusting of someone who's name they don't even know? He was thrown out of his thoughts as he fought a gasp and pain shot through his torso. He looked to the ground, then the small woman's outstretched hand. He looked into her pale eyes and took her small hand in his own, giving it a firm shake. "I will work off my debt to you." He said, the added as an after thought "My name is Ti."

shaddowkitty
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-09-2009, 08:04 AM

Arina smiled and then looked to where the coat had hidden the part of his abdomen. "Well now Ti, I'm very pleased to hear that." She said moving back to the drawer with the keys. She grabbed one and made her way back "I can't very well consciously let you walk out of her like this, you know?" She gave a small laugh and then bent closer to look "Well, this is pretty brutal leibling, and for your own comfort, you may want to close or shield your eyes when we get to it. It's unfortunately bright when I do something like this. and I'm sure your eyes are not going to welcome the sight." She then straightened up again. "Now lets go up to that room, I'm sure you're not in the like of others to be around having to blind yourself a bit and all. And if you haven't picked up on it yet, my name is Arina."

She then looked over to Janu "Would you like a warm up on that dear?" She asked directing her attention to the teacup that lay before her.

Drakina

Old 10-09-2009, 08:10 AM

Talianda watched them as he took another sip of his tea. It was sweet enough, but still not the same as back on the mountain. How did he get hurt that bad? He's strong enough to fight off almost any attacker, what could have gotten him? Talianda inhaled the steam from his tea, trying to focus on that instead of the scant of blood. When was the last time he ate? almost a week ago, and it was a bit of a small meal...

KageShio

Old 10-09-2009, 08:11 AM

Ti grimaced slightly as she examined his wound, but held his torso still as she looked. He nodded as she told him of her energy, and began to shift himself to stand, but took another swig of rum and put the cap on first. He clenched his hands as he rose to his feet, staggering slightly on the first step, but steadied himself and looked to Arina to lead the way.

shaddowkitty
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-09-2009, 08:14 AM

Arina knew the scent of blood had an effect on most beings around her. Different reactions for all of them but it effected them none the less. She moved up the stairs at a slower pace in case he might need some help and headed towards the room the key had indicated. She had picked one of the few rooms that had a small window with thick enough curtains to block any light during the day. "Well, here we are Ti" She said unlocking the door and walking inside the room lighting a candle on the small table with a flick of her wrist.

Last edited by shaddowkitty; 10-09-2009 at 08:18 AM..

Drakina

Old 10-09-2009, 08:17 AM

Talianda snapped his eyes to her, then gave her a small smile. Not unless you happen to have deer kept out back," he said jokingly. "I'm probably going to be going soon, I hunt well enough in the dark to be fine."

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 10-09-2009, 08:19 AM

So he had accepted the healers help, perhaps he wasn’t so like Her after all… she observed mildly. As Arina spoke she shook her head, not wanting to be a bother. She simply smiled and took a sip, before looking towards Talaina. Seems she and him would be left alone, she was sure arina and Ti would go upstairs.

shaddowkitty
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-09-2009, 08:21 AM

[[and here is where i wish there were two of me haha]]