Applekisses
I am extremely sad :|

Old 06-02-2010, 09:35 PM

Lirael nodded a bit of her hair falling to her face, she did not gaze truly at his smile and waited as he got inside the boat. She sighed as the wind blew at her hair while she was trying to style in back behind her ear. "I think I'll have to make a spell for faster wind." The boat itself was mechanical, but things like that died out quickly when too many people had magic around it. The concept was odd in how that happened, but the was mainly the reason why modern boats were rarely used. Lirael sat at the front, making more space for the two of them. "But not now though..."

diamondt
Entertain me. Be unique. I chall...
Send a message via MSN to diamondt

Old 06-04-2010, 02:27 PM

((sorry for the wait, I just didn't know what to do with your post, you probably have the same problem ^^; ))
''I assume you're right then.'' Lyron silently answered, wondering what to talk about now, the elf placed his 'baggage' next to him, leaving myrr to sleep sitting with an arm around her to keep the elvin from falling. The little girl continued snoring, like she did on lyron''s back. Her aqua hat with ribbons halfly hung over her head, leaning more towards the front side. It was a rather peculiar sight: A small nymph like girl with ears hanging under her hat sleeping while sitting, an arm lazily on her back and shoulder, belonging to a broad warrior like tanned with white hair elf. No, they don't look asociated with one another...
''So, lirael... How long are you at the organisation?'' Lyron asked, looking uninterestedly at the forest. If it was Myrr he could ask her to fetch him an apple, she'd bend some water, freeze one and get the iced apple to him. Still slightly cold which was rather enjoyable, yet Myrr just has to be asleep because of a bad night's rest.

Applekisses

Old 06-04-2010, 08:03 PM

(no, no Sorry for giving you a monotonous reply. I won't do that again, i should watch what i post clearly next time)

Lirael answered his question after, she pushed the boat on its way why some magic, which she noticed took a bit of her energy. "I've been in the organization for a very long time....Actually I've been here for all of my life...I don't really know how's it like not to be in the organization." Her reply was short, and vague...She thought, but it was only so she wouldn't have to explain herself clearly. She looked at him with a smile."And what about you Lyron? How long have the two of you been in this organization? And why have you two joined?" She looked away and once he had no view of her face, stopped smiling.

diamondt

Old 06-04-2010, 08:11 PM

''I see. We have been... in it for 15 years now.'' Lyron sighed, placing his left elbow on the edge, his right arm still holding Myrr.
''The reason? To help people, for me it's enough. Myrr too, she said. But somehow it makes me think like she has a hidden reason too. For Myrr to join a place just for helping people, normally she would name more than one reason to why she does something. But I'm ranting, must be annoying.'' Lyron grinned, looking at the change in posture of the human.
''Are you good at acting, Lirael? Just a random question from my side.''

((don't worry about it, sitting in a boat is hard to work with when the child is asleep. XD))

Applekisses

Old 06-04-2010, 08:21 PM

(Myrr is the life of the party!!)

Lirael blinked a couple of times and looked at the ripples in the water as the moved across it. One could swear that the boat was flying. She finally looked back at him through her hair. "That seems more than just a random question to me." She rolled her eyes and turned to him, placing her hair back behind her ears. "I guess I'm fine at it. And especially at lying. Have you always been insecure of being annoying?" She gave him a sly smile.

diamondt

Old 06-04-2010, 08:42 PM

((she's a kid xD What do you expect? =P))
''Just a random question, with a hidden aftertaste. Nothing special really. Faking a smile is rather hard, practice it.'' Lyron said, looking at the forest uninterested yet longing. Myrr wiggled in her sleep murmuring all kinds of desserts... Strawberry shortcake with... cream he though he'd heard. Pudding with selected eggs, probably meant well-selected. Orange-Citron Pie... And, Apple crumble cake? Maybe she meant pie. Or she'd like cake with pieces of apples too.
''No. I know when I am, not insecure.'' Lyron said, gifting her a quick grin, showing his pointy elven canine teeth.
''You must have seen a lot in the organisation then. What has been your hardest battle so far?'' He asked, interested because of boredom. Lyron tried to get this somewhere, but he couldn't show too much interest. Else he'd come over as pushy.

Applekisses

Old 06-04-2010, 09:01 PM

"Must you comment on everything about me?"She asked giving him an annoyed look. Clearly what she had suspected of herself was true. She could never work properly with this guy. He was too bitter for her taste just as Myrr seemed to love her sweets. She was about to turn around when he asked the last question. "A battle around 4 years aqo," she answered him. "And yours? Let me guess...When you had to kill a big bad werewolf?" She chuckled softly turning around rolling her eyes uninterested.

(XD)

diamondt

Old 06-04-2010, 09:15 PM

''Of course I have to. I'm going to work with you, and want to know good and bad sides. Thing I can cooperate with, and things I just need to know and not to bother. Simple as that. You may comment about me too, eye for an eye and everything.'' Lyron grinned, amused indeed. ''2 years ago. Not even a kill, just getting a newbie in the job. Troublesome as you might know. Sad thing was, he woke Myrr up during the night, so when we fought the enemy, Myrr was soundly sleeping in the hostel. Not enough sleep... So I told him to support, but he got cocky. And it was for me to batle the monster and keep his ass out of trouble. Rather hard, and no. It was a raging blooddeprived vampire, close enough though.'' Lyron said, sticking his tounge out to the woman.
''Can I get a couple of details from you as well?''

Applekisses

Old 06-04-2010, 09:25 PM

Lirael turned around to look at him just as he was sticking his tongue at her. She glared at him and stuck her tongue back. "Let's just say I got in some deep crap. Apparently, I can't force myself to summon a sending for help without proper sleep." She sighed and rolled her eyes. "Sendings don't listen to their masters who are sleep deprived and go back to where they came from...The realm where all magic comes from." She shrugged. "I had to fight a freaken dramatically physically strong demon with simple magic."

diamondt

Old 06-04-2010, 09:30 PM

''Sendings, are they like summonings? And yes, that sounds crappy. Very crappy. The worst I get myself in is the saving of another's ass! I guess I'm lucky to be with another, always a backup.'' Lyron laughed, enjoying the fact she stuck her tounge back. It suited her face and acting: Domestic and rather hard-headed, very very suiting for a tounge stick.
''So how did you manage?''

Applekisses

Old 06-04-2010, 09:37 PM

"A simple master spell." Simple didn't completely suit the whole entire master spell subject. She turned away from him, unknown of what he was to say. Master spells were only used by those of higher power or those who had connections. Preferably the rich, since you had to have money to buy books to learn them. Though they did have some books for master spells the question was how could a person's body react to the whole challenge of a master spell going through them when their body was at its own brink of fainting at any point.

diamondt

Old 06-04-2010, 09:43 PM

''A simple master spell at a freaken dramatically physically strong demon...?'' Lyron asked, looking at her from the corner of his eye
''That was so sarcastic it lost the humor in it. You said you were sleep deprived right?'' he asked, looking at her... Wondering or he should wizzle impressed or laugh.
''How was your mortal and rather fragile body afterwards?'' the elf asked, looking at her rather interested, yet not too many.

Applekisses

Old 06-04-2010, 09:49 PM

Lirael looked at him rather lazily, yawning. "I slept for a week straight while some of the healers did their job on my body. The demon was eliminated, which was good. My body was in a bad condition. Enough in formation for ya?" She sighed.

diamondt

Old 06-05-2010, 09:36 AM

''That should do it for now. Don't say simple when you seem to have needed a rehabilitation afterwards though.'' Lyron said, feeling the urge to yawn too... Apparently it spread huh...? He looked boredly out of the boat, sighing tiredly. Apparently he was the only one keeping this conversation going, and for what he tried? A boring human of all species.

Applekisses

Old 06-05-2010, 11:30 AM

"That was my first perfected master spell. Of course I thought of it like that back then, it was a simple master spell since I knew it by heart and didn't need help with it. Weren't you naive when you were young?" She had decided to defend herself calmly this time so she wouldn't waste enough energy.

diamondt

Old 06-05-2010, 11:53 AM

'' I guess you can look at it from that point of view too'' the elf simply said, looking straight at the human again, this time though not bothered by the question when he looks interested and when he's just plain scaring someone by staring.
''I've been naive for about 100-115 years, after that I had a nice experience that punched almost all of it away. It's rather long compared to a human, though for an elf it would be rather fast, considering we live rather protected.'' Lyron said, almost a monotone reply as if not bothered anymore, which he actually was. The male looked at the small nymph like elf next to him again, feeling the need to ruffle her hair. She was very interesting every time he did so, yet she was asleep: Something she couldn't pass out on.

Applekisses

Old 06-05-2010, 12:01 PM

"That's the only thing I do no like about elves. That all of you are so protected. The rich people get superior protection from their enemy. The commoners just get protection from the whole damn organization at times. Humans at least don't depend on other to protect them." Lirael shrugged and looked at the water again. She hadn't noticed before but the water was much clearer when it wasn't near villages or any living headquarters. "Tell me. Do you remember 15 years back when the organization was attacked?"

diamondt

Old 06-05-2010, 12:26 PM

''With protection I meant my childhood. My kind is not protected by the organisation, don't talk like you knów, or understánd. It makes you look stupid. We protect our own people, we train for our own people, and we breath to live for our beliefs. We don't depend on anyone, and live secluded. The organisation doesn't even know where our city lays to begin with.'' Lyron hissed dangerously, fire in his eyes yet his volume was kept under control. Without knowing he gripped Myrr tighter, yet not strangling. Just more protecting against wrong ideas. Myrr though, was sensitive to change of moods and was close to awaking. Lyron noticed this and rubbed her back softly.
''We were n a mission and got haze ideas that don't even forma regular line. Do you?''

Applekisses

Old 06-05-2010, 12:39 PM

Lirael threw her head back laughing, it echoed strangely in the forest and she rolled her eyes. "I was playing with you....Trying to see how you'd look angry. You should probably stay like this. It makes you look funny in my eyes. Idiot." She shifted farther away from him, now at the edge of the boat, she was smiling and stretched. "I know where the city is...." She spoke low, and softly not in human tongue but in pure elven. She explained the location and how to get to it, not to mention that she remember after 15 years since she had first been there. "Would you like to know how I know?"

diamondt

Old 06-05-2010, 12:54 PM

''You start about our city however, our city was not attacked 15 years ago. I and Myrr would have felt it, if it was. Tell me about the attack and what it has to do with our city before I make wrong accusions. '' Lyron growled, still not really thinking her humor was a nice one. There's a difference between humor and just picking on one's race. For now he'd let it slide though, but next time she should watch her words. He wasn't a rational person, Myrr however, is. Their language however, was something from them. The fact se knew it just meant she was an interference, an impurity in their culture. Because she knows elven, he can't discuss private matters with Myrr. Looks like they would have to do Latin instead.

Applekisses

Old 06-05-2010, 01:04 PM

Lirael shrugged. "Well I just remember being taken away from the organization by some elf, when the attack started. I suppose who ever this enemy was, was trying to eliminate the organization by killing any connections. Though I don't understand why I was taken to the elven city."She pursed her lips. "I only remember saying good-bye to my parents-"With that she stopped looking away from him completely. "And I remember everything I saw when me and the elf were in the elven city. It's quite beautiful I must admit." She stopped speaking, since she noticed her casual tone was dying out and was followed by silent sobs.

diamondt

Old 06-05-2010, 06:32 PM

''I guess, our city is a greatly respected one and of course being populated by great Elves. In the battle and fighting meaning of the sentence. I do not know either, but it indeed must have been an experience for you, not to be forgotten.'' Lyron said, not really knowing how to react at this piece of this information. Okay she was saved by an elf, but why did he or she take her to the city? It's forbidden... Oh well.
''Considering you just told me the location in elven, I can take you haven't spread it's place..?'' he asked, really anting an answer on this one. He noticed the sobs, but she would have to grow through it, and best was to talk and face memories right?

Applekisses

Old 06-05-2010, 06:43 PM

Lirael held onto her wrist calming down. "How could I ever have the courage to tell any one where that city is? Do you think I'd be such a horrible person to destroy the hard work of keeping hat city away from the entire world?"
She looked back at him and shook her head. "In the middle of the city there's some statues of some types of elven warriors...and behind the statutes, there's some tremendous building, the name...I've forgotten...But it was beautiful."

diamondt

Old 06-05-2010, 07:02 PM

''Just checking, I'm not being offensive against you in a touchy subject. I have my limits you know.'' Lyron said, not joking but stone hard serious.
The male sighed, looking at her, a smile at his face. ''Honesty, it means and is named Honesty. Those warriors are legends, but every elf lives up to become only half as strong as only one of them. Once you did that you can name yourself a genius.'' Lyron said, looking at Myrr again, compassion in his eyes.
''I guess I'll give you a rest and leave you alone, it seems like you have a lot to think about.'' Lyron said with a reassuring smile, looking out over the forest again.

((the italic is in elven :P))

Applekisses

Old 06-05-2010, 07:13 PM

(ah ok ^^)

Lirael tilted her head to the side, smiling. Again, her troublesome hair was in her face, but she didn't do anything about it. She pursed her lips thinking for a bit. "You know I wonder...What's the whole purpose of being so great and mighty? Is that just an excuse to try to find a purpose of some sort? Trying to be something that you are not, or are people just really stupid?" She shrugged and looked at Myrr smiling.