`Milika
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to `Milika

Old 12-22-2007, 07:10 PM

Oh, you're dizzy? That really sucks. =(

And I wonder when we can start getting the event items today? I have thirty-five snowflakes now, and I'm really wanting to use them.

Lol! I didn't think Kansas was sol weird. And something like that has never happened in Arkansas. Well, it could have in a different area of Arkansas.

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 12-22-2007, 07:13 PM

Yeah but the more I sit down, the better I feel. I was really dizzy while baking for some reason, and I feel like throwing up right now. Totally unpleasant... :(

I was wondering about that right now. XD I have 32 snowflakes but I didn't think they'd released any clues. *tries to be patient but can't help but feel giddy* ^_^

I bet the items will be pretty though.

I guess I can't say Kansas is weird as a whole. I think the reason the sirens were going off is because of the wind and heavy sleet and rain that came before the snow, that might have messed with power lines or something like that. Weird stuff can happen because of the weather.

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-22-2007, 07:16 PM

I know that feeling. It really sucked.

Haha, yeah. I can't wait for them to be released, and I hope the NPCs are easy to find...

And yeah, weird stuff always happen before storms and other stuff.

I just got another snowflake...

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 12-22-2007, 07:24 PM

Yeah I was fine earlier, but I admit I went out and played in the snow. Perhaps I just need a relaxing, warm bath or something to clear my head. ^^;

Yeah I have 33 flakes now and the more I get, the giddier I get. I bet the items will be really nice though, so I'm looking forward to it.

I have no idea, but people go out of power in weather like this, so maybe that triggered some weird reaction or something, or some connection to the sirens and set them of... They said we were only supposed to get one inch, then 3-5 inches, and yet it's still snowing and it will until 5 p.m.

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-22-2007, 07:30 PM

Yeah, that's probably what you need. <3

It's kinda annoying that I have so many snowflakes, but can't use them right now, lol. But I'll be glad to have this many, when we can get the items.

Yeah, that could be it, and it's kinda hard to believe half the stuff the weather people say...

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 12-22-2007, 07:33 PM

Yeah I think I'll take a really quick shower. I take a lot of showers close together, I think I'm allowed to rush them just so I can get back online ASAP. XD I love these events though. <3

Yeah I feel fidgety, but I'm sure we'll hear from them soon about the clues. :3

I think the weatherman always lies. o.O; Edit: Well not actually, but it seems like it. XD I don't actually know if what they say really is going to happen, so I don't trust half of what they say, if that makes sense. It's better to find out for myself...

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-22-2007, 07:39 PM

I need to take a shower, but I'm not going to right now. Maybe tonight or tomorrow, lol.

My black kitty is trying to get my cereal. o.o Oh, Molly did the strangest thing yesterday, or the day before, I can't really remember. Anyways, Molly hates cat toys, and dog toys, so it was weird to see her carrying a dog toy around in her mouth. o.O She dropped it by my bed, and just started meowing...

And yeah, I can't trust or believe half the stuff they say.

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 12-22-2007, 07:54 PM

Haha, yeaah...I took one last night before bed and I've wanted one since before I worked on making pie. I've changed my shirt three times in-between as well. >.>; I'm NUTS. And I have to do laundry now.

Awww, that's so cute! Both with the black kitty, and Molly. XD I wonder why she doesn't like toys...and then to carry around a dog toy? XD

Yeah me either. It's just touch and go, with the weather here. It's far too unpredictable.

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-22-2007, 08:15 PM

Haha wow.

He stopped now and Molly just seems like the type of cat that thinks "I'm better than you." and thinks playing with toys is a waste of her time. Lol, kinda like those cats that one orphan had on gaia. And I don't know why she was carrying around a dog toy, I don't even know where she found it. o.O

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 12-22-2007, 08:29 PM

Yeah but I put the shirt I had on for only like...two hours back on, after my shower because I have to bake pie filling and it's probably going to get messy. o.o; Kind of working it like an apron only I don't have an apron...haha.

Haha, she sounds like Holly, only Holly does play with toys - IF no one is looking. Well, except me. I know a lot of cats that are like that, that think they're so much better...

My younger cat always plays with toys, dog and cat toys alike.

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-22-2007, 08:41 PM

I use a lot of my old shirts, when I know I'm going to be doing something that would cause me to get dirty. I don't want my new shirts to get stained, lol.

Yeah, a lot of cats think they're better than you, lol. It's kinda funny, and my sister's cat will play with anything. Cat toys, dog toys, and just random stuff she finds. It's cute but it kinda sucks because we have to watch her, to make sure she doesn't find anything that she can easily choke on.

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 12-22-2007, 08:43 PM

Most of my shirts are old worn out work shirts, or really nice shirts. I just use the old work shirts when I'm at home. If I leave the house, I wear my nice ones. :D

Cats are precious but snobbish creatures. XD I love them for it. Yeah my younger cat is the same way with finding things to play with. Right now, she's switching off between the Christmas tree or the decorations on the banister...

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-22-2007, 08:50 PM

I really should start doing that, lol.

Yeah, cats wouldn't be the same, if they weren't snobbish, lol.

Aw, that's cute. I don't know what my sister cat is doing now, but she likes to play with the christmas tree. This is her first christmas, so yeah, it's natural for her to curious about it right now.

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 12-22-2007, 08:54 PM

I do it to keep my nice shirts, that are kinda expensive, from being too used. Plus shirts I worked in are just...crappy. We had to wear white shirts of any kind, from tee-shirts to polos, with beige or black pants of any type...and so I have a lot of clothes like that that I try to avoid wearing out of the house. XD

Yeah the Christmas tree is a fun toy for a cat...my dog almost knocked the entire tree over though, because we have hardwood floors and she lost her balance. She slid into the tree. >>;

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-22-2007, 09:12 PM

Oh, yeah. That is understandable. I don't have a lot of expensive shirts, but I have a lot of favourites, so I don't want them to get stained.

Haha, that's kinda funny, but it would have sucked, if she did managed to knock it over.

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 12-22-2007, 09:18 PM

Yeah, I love some of my Tool shirts, and those aren't exactly nice but I want to keep them nice. :3

Yeah it would have broken a lot of ornaments. D:

I'm going to go now. The snow is pretty heavy still - over a foot now - and I don't want to run out of power. :( I'll chat with you later! ^_^ Hopefully I'll still have power.

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-22-2007, 09:19 PM

Okay. bye bye.

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 12-22-2007, 10:28 PM

Well I'm back! The snow is really, really deep outside, and they extended how far it will go on for - it's now on until 8 p.m. instead of 5. What also kind of is sucky is that it's supposed to be sunny tomorrow. Hopefully not all of the snow will melt. It's supposed to snow again on Wednesday. :O

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-22-2007, 10:48 PM

Welcome back (again)!

Ah, all of this talk about snow is really making me want it to snow here.

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 12-22-2007, 10:55 PM

Haha, thank you. :D

Have you had much/any snow this year? I've heard you mention several times that it was supposed to snow, but I don't know if it ever actually showed up. :(

I'd send you some of mine...as long as it's not the stuff in my neighborhood. XD

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-23-2007, 12:54 AM

Sorry for disappearing on here, but you already knew I disappeared for awhile, because of what I was talking about on Roliana.And yeah, we were supposed to get more snow, but never did. =(

speedvolt
⊙ω⊙
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to speedvolt

Old 12-23-2007, 12:56 AM

Hey is he in Japan? because his name and his artist's name seem Japanese to me

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 12-23-2007, 01:32 AM

Hello there!
Nah, Sung-Woon Jang is Korean. :)

That sucks, maybe you'll get some of this snow? The storm this is on (our snow I mean) caused a bunch of tornado watches down south around Texas/Lousiana. o.O;

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-23-2007, 10:55 AM

-wanders in-

Yeah, I hope we do get some snow.....sometime. <3

woopdidoodoo
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 12-23-2007, 11:30 AM

*pokes her head in* moo to you people!
mwa hahaha, how are we all you guys? having