Amo_Angelus
(・・^...
Send a message via MSN to Amo_Angelus

Old 12-23-2007, 03:39 PM

Let's hear what you got!

My sister got me a box. Only it's designed to look like a book, embelished with celtic knots with a dragon on the lid.

My parents got me the internet, which we've had to suspend temporarily.

My boss got me a big bottle of Baileys. Excellent! My stash was starting to get depleted.

Several people have given me cash and I've adopted a second bunny named Destiny with it.

Majinkoz
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-23-2007, 03:43 PM

I actually have not gotten any gifts yet, but my boyfriend is on his way over and we're exchanging gifts today. ^^

So things are coming soon! >.<

titaneatomoe
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-23-2007, 03:46 PM

I'll be exchangeing gifts today and tomorow so i'll let you know what i got from today when i get back ^_^

Keska
Vampire Penguins? Zombie Bunnies...

Old 12-23-2007, 04:00 PM

I haven't gotten any gifts yet. I'll be exchanging gifts tomorrow.

nescia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-23-2007, 04:09 PM

All of my friends at school and I just each other gag gifts.
I haven't opened any other presents yet.
I know what a few of the things are that my parents bought me though.
hehe

Yeah
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-23-2007, 04:12 PM

I got a God awful ugly Christmas ornament, a picture frame, a $20 movie gift card, some socks, a little welcome thing for the door, some home made cards. I think that's it. Those are all from teachers at the school where I work. The first one really made me mad because, the other aides got some big packages. I wonder what I ever did to the b**chy woman that she decided to give me something like that as opposed to what she gave the others. Probably the one I work with has been talking behind my back, I can't stand her.

Zombie Secks
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Zombie Secks Send a message via MSN to Zombie Secks

Old 12-23-2007, 05:15 PM

• Well, i'm headed to my other older sister's tomorrow for christmass so i can get away from my sister's kids.

My other sister decied to do a sucide attempt for christmas.. well.. she'll be at the hospital for three days.. :/ she won't be back tiull wensday, after that i get a little brother and sister and she gets kicked out of the house. [yey.]

Karla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-23-2007, 06:05 PM

Everyone is coming over tomorrow to exchange gifts. :]
So that should be fun. xDDD

teh caustic
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-23-2007, 06:08 PM

I haven't gotten any presents yet. D; I am going to wait and open them all on christmas. I think it's fun to open em all at once anyways xD

foggyday
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-23-2007, 06:09 PM

i know none yet..Dx..cant open them till then

oh..from friends..a card..a box of pocky.and chocolates?XD

Azureile
(ο・㉨・&...
Send a message via AIM to Azureile

Old 12-23-2007, 06:11 PM

Eheeheh. xD; -got a lot-

One of my friends decided to get me a pair of boxers. o-o; I don't know how a girl wears them, but oh well. xD

Another gave me a hat and mittens..

And two people gave me a shirt. xD;

...and one person gave me underwear? o-o; But it's pretty underwear, so yay. xD

Uhm...bath stuff? And a picture frame. xD And candy. Lots of it. x]

And someone gave me two stuffed animals. x]

And a rubber duck! xDl;

twizted child eve
┌(・。・...

Old 12-23-2007, 06:29 PM

I know some of the gifts that I'll be getting for Christmas. Shirts, chocolate, a hat, and slippers. Maybe money. xD Not sure what else...

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to fuyumi_saito

Old 12-23-2007, 06:34 PM

I haven't gotten anything. And I probably won't get much this year either.

oHsoDemandinG
Cha-cha-cha.....Charmin!!

Old 12-24-2007, 12:04 AM

So far all I've gotten is earrings but I have other presents. The people who gave them to me said I can't open them yet.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 12-25-2007, 02:15 PM

Why is it someone always get's you bath stuff?
Aunty pat got me some bath salts...I don't even have a bath... I have a shower.

Someone also addressed a present to the family...I don't live with them anymore! Why are they addressing a present to me and people I don't live with? *sigh* Was cookies, so we're eating them tonight.

I also got a lot of fairy stuff. Three fairies and a notebook with a fairy on it.

Plus the precursary body stuff.

My gramma did something mean though! Well I'm arachnaphobic, and as we're going through the bag of stuff there's a loose keychain. I pick it up... A REAL DEAD SPIDER IN IT!!!! I screamed!

morigaintabitha
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-25-2007, 02:24 PM

Hmmm. Let me see.

My mom got me two sweaters, one pink and one cream. I <3 sweaters more than anything...other than long handmade skirts anyway...

My PartyLite team leader gave me a Pine scented reed diffuser set (smells HEAVENLY!) and a little Audry lamp. Its black with pink pin dots and a red ribbon. Its not an actual bulb lamp, it is made for holding a votive.

My husband got me some sweatpants(The newest ones, for those who go on Gaia) and a kitty hair tie from Gaia.

My dad got me a $50 gift card for Sears, a $25 gift card for iTunes, and a $25 gift card for Home Depot.

My mom's best bud got me a Santa Clause plate with a Christmas Cookie Recipe Book. I love baking, so it was perfect.

All in all, way more than I expected, since we usually all just get together and eat, then go home. ^_^

Happy Holidays!

Krystyne
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-25-2007, 02:31 PM

I got:

A fuzzy, warm blanket
A new outfit
An awesome artist's kit (OMYGOSH THE PAINTS <333)
A beginner's knitting kit (also <333)
A good bit of money ^^
A new coat/jacket thing

And a HUGE sense of relief that this holiday craziness is over. *faints*

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 12-25-2007, 02:32 PM

Aww... poor Jayms That's really mean to do..

From my parents I got a sweater, a hat, gloves, a hairdryer, 2 magazine subscriptions, a necklace, thingers for my ears since my holes are pulled down, socks, and thinger for scrapbooking >.<

my brothers got me gift cards to kohls which is like 40 dollars... my grandma gave me 50 dollars, and my aunt gave me like 25 dollars >.< so it's all good now ^_^.. now i need to go shopping for clothest that they all gave me money to get.. since most of my clothing I have now I do not like >.< sides for the fact it's three or four years old and all stretched out >.<

Flying Wings
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to Flying Wings

Old 12-25-2007, 02:35 PM

I got net gloves, a box of chocolate, this HUGE dark chocolate reindeer, Magic Knight Rayearth #1 (whoo!), and Tsubasa #13 (YAAY! <3) from my friends. ^^ I got a folder from my piano teacher, and #11, #12, #14, #15 Tsubasa Books, AND #2 Magic Knight Rayearth!!!! TwT Oh, and also a cinnamon candy cane from another friend. ^^

Wynna
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-25-2007, 02:42 PM

From my Dad:
$70 Dollar Gift Card to the local mall.
High School Musical 2 Cd. (eww, but it's a gift)

From my Aunt:
$25, and tim horton's gift card.

From my Step-dad
$40 dollars at chapters,
Socks, and some chocolate
Subscription to Walrus magazine

From my sister
A journal

From my brother
$125 at Future Shop

From my Mother
Tons of clothes and a leather jacket.

tigerangel
(ó㉨ò)
Penpal

Old 12-25-2007, 02:55 PM

My dad sent me a $200 check and I've got some gift cards from friends. I haven't opened any presents yet though. Have to wait for the others to wake up and/or get here.

ewic santiago
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to ewic santiago

Old 12-25-2007, 03:03 PM

from my friends:
2 bags of cookies

Dad:
tae bo DVD
haha

Brother:
Polo from hollister

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 12-25-2007, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dessertdesiert
Aww... poor Jayms That's really mean to do..

From my parents I got a sweater, a hat, gloves, a hairdryer, 2 magazine subscriptions, a necklace, thingers for my ears since my holes are pulled down, socks, and thinger for scrapbooking >.<

my brothers got me gift cards to kohls which is like 40 dollars... my grandma gave me 50 dollars, and my aunt gave me like 25 dollars >.< so it's all good now ^_^.. now i need to go shopping for clothest that they all gave me money to get.. since most of my clothing I have now I do not like >.< sides for the fact it's three or four years old and all stretched out >.<

Yeah. I rang her up and told her what a mean wicked lady she was. We've figured it out though. They're for my sister. Should I be mean to her she can just show me one and I'll scream and run away ;)

My gramma is lovely, but that really was mean.

Ooooh shopping! Have fun. I hope you get lots. Quick! Hit the sales!

Sirocco
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-25-2007, 03:19 PM

First, on my school Christmas party I got a book. That's really nice book so I like this present.

From my family I got money - like always. I will buy some clothes or books with them.

And when I came back yesterday evening (after Christmas dinner at my grandma's house) I didn't think that there will be something under Christmas tree. So I didn't check.
I sit in front of computer and then heard my mother saying: 'Oh, there is something under Christmas tree!'
Of course I went to see what is it. And there was tablet for me ^____^ I was so happy!
Plus two issues of Polish magazine .psd Photoshop (with works of Vinegar on front page <3).
And a card: 'For this who doesn't believe in me any more' xD

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 12-25-2007, 03:21 PM

Awesome! See, Santa is real!